For Jamal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fun_tracy
fun_tracy
380 Followers

My mums tongue on my clit, licking and flicking it expertly, her arms circling my thighs, her hands on my inner thighs spreading my legs as she licks and sucks. I am in heaven as she does this, my eyes closed in pure pleasure my nipples rock solid. I turn my head sideways and start licking her clit as your cock slides effortlessly in and out of her pussy. The taste of her now on my tongue. I lick from her pussy to your shaft, getting the best of both worlds.

My muscles start tensing and shaking uncontrollably as I realise I'm about to cum under my mums tongue. I can feel her trembling too and realise she's on the verge of chumming too. You've learnt forward over her, reaching for her boobs, squeezing them as you slam into her. I let out a horny moan as I cum on my mums tongue, my pussy pulsing trying to find something to milk. My mum then comes on your cock causing her to bury her face in my pussy. Her pussy gripping your cock trying to milk it, a white ring foaming at the base of your cock.

You pull away from my mum and slide your cock straight in my open mouth and straight down my throat and begin to fuck my face. I feel my mum move and then her lips around my nipples, licking and sucking on them, twirling them in her mouth, squeezing my boobs together. Then she laying boob to boob on me, she kisses my cheek and then you pull away and my mum clamps her lips on mine, her tongue in my mouth, the taste of my pussy still on her tongue.

You slide your cock between our mouths as we kiss, our tongues circling and entering in around your rock solid, big black cock. Your pre cum smearing our lips, we sense your close and with a loud grunt you shoot a hot stream of cum into our faces. Another and another splattering both our faces in your cum, dripping from my mums face into mine. More splattering into my mouth which I swallow down.

We clean each other's faces with our tongues, scooping up cum and swallowing it down. My hands going to my mums bum and giving it a squeeze and letting out a little giggle as you sit down on the bed, seemingly spent. "I could get very used to this from now on." You say watching me and mum still kissing and cleaning each other.

fun_tracy
fun_tracy
380 Followers
12