All Comments on 'For Jasmyn - Her New Daddy'

by DirtyDirtyDaddy

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So fucking hot

Oh so fucking sucking sexy, would just love to have my Tongue right into her hot young Cunt

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very hot story

Loved your story

DirtyDirtyDaddyDirtyDirtyDaddyover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks!!

Glad you guys are digging it. I have a couple more Jasmyn stories to submit and more I'd like to write.

COMMENTS keep me going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Liked it, but wrong category.

This should have been put under Mature or Erotic Couplings as Jasmyn and Mr. Black were not daughter and father. Just because she calls him Daddy does not make him her daddy, unless the next chapter reveils that he had an affair with her mother and Jasmyn was the result of that affair. Also need to explain why she was eighteen and had not yet begun her senior year in high school. People who turn eighteen before September 1st usually are grouped in the class that just recently graduated from high school in just about every state I know (in my state you used to able to start school at age 5 as long as your 6th birthday came before November 1st). Some may call this nit-picking, but every story of this type -- eighteen before their senior year -- needs a touch of realism. Tighten this up and put in proper category, otherwise, good story.

DirtyDirtyDaddyDirtyDirtyDaddyover 10 years agoAuthor
Starting to remember why it's been so long since I posted a new story

Good God some of the people on here need to get another fucking hobby. I can't believe I'm justifying myself but here goes.

Daddy roleplay has ALWAYS fit under the incest/TABOO category. If it didn't, the powers that be would have recategorized it. In fact THEY added story tags making it look more incesty than what I tagged it with when I submitted. Have you gone and whined on the other 400,000 daddy roleplay TABOO stories in this category?

As far as age before senior year...what the fuck is with you?!? You come to read fantasies and spend your time looking for realism? For the record, I was the only one of my friends who was NOT 18 when our senior year started. No, they weren't all held back a year or any other ridiculous nonsense. Maybe the rules were different here, I don't know. Point is, get over yourself and have some damned fun or go elsewhere.

DirtyDirtyDaddyDirtyDirtyDaddyover 10 years agoAuthor

From the anonymous nitpicker via email:

"Your right. So in the future Ill just give you a one star and move on. Sorry I waisted my time and four star vote."

You're already anonymous, why hide this dickishness from the crowd by sending it to email? If you would rate a 4 star story a 1 star based on your disagreement with how this site has always labelled this type if story and what YOU view as a mistake and ignore the overall writing and erotic content...why are you even here? Seriously, this isn't a class or competition. If you're not interested in the erotic content and just get off and making shit up to bitch about, go hang out on a "mainstream" literary site.

I'm done now. Any further BS complaints will just be erased, though legitimate critiques are always welcome.

PS: "Your (should be YOU'RE) right. So (missing comma) in the future Ill (missing apostrophe) just give you a one star and move on. Sorry I waisted (should be WASTED) my time and four star vote."

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh Daddy...

Such a hot story. Soooooo good.

DirtyDirtyDaddyDirtyDirtyDaddyover 10 years agoAuthor

Glad you liked it! By all means don't stay anonymous! Send me an email through the site! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good job.

Loved this story. It was HOT. With just the right amount of dialog and description. Most stories have either all dialog and no real story or all story and no dialog so well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Cumming outside the box

I've enjoyed a healthy "daddy" fetish with female friends and the naughty cheerleader role play is one of my favorites. Great job on the story D3. Unlike some folks, I like to think that when it comes to writing (and enjoying) most erotica, the only "box" you should strictly stay inside as often as possible is the one between a lovely lady's legs! ;)

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiabout 10 years ago
Goody...

but short. Hope you will write more !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

The daughters best friend, too hot and purrrrrfect ;) ....think she needs to put the cheerleader outfit back on next! Hehehe ;). Mmmmm....sex with the jealous daughter who comes home from college and catches them together! :)

persianbeauty19persianbeauty19about 8 years ago
OH YES DADDY!!!

Please, oh please write more! This story was so hot, I loved it so much, just added you to my favorite list of authors literally no words to describe how incredibly hot and well written this story was, I could feel myself being in Jazmyn's place since you described every single detail so well. So fucking hot, I love older men and even more so calling them my "Daddy" hehe ;-)

xoxo- Persianbeauty19

DirtyDirtyDaddyDirtyDirtyDaddyabout 8 years agoAuthor

I like you already, PersianBeauty19!! Write me! ;D

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yummy........

Great story line and plot development. LOVE that there was sexy forplay AND she wanted him to call her daddy. Please keep writting....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Change to mature catagory this is not incest

Not incest at all

DirtyDirtyDaddyDirtyDirtyDaddyover 6 years agoAuthor
Morons

This kind of story makes up a good portion of the INCEST/TABOO category. It is TABOO. This is where the folks who run the show feel it belongs. Shut up already. Asshats.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

*contented sigh*

I've lost count of the number of times I've returned to this story... it's playful and passionate, and soo sexy! It moves at a comfortable pace, with all the exposition I need, and I always have time to climax before the end of the action.

It's exactly in the category it belongs, and I'm so glad I found it, all those years ago. I very much keep hoping to find more Jazz & Daddy stories when I revisit, but today is not the day. Perhaps we'll get a hint about where to find your otherwise published works, some day!

Until then, the adventures of these two live rent free in my mind... I'm just not as well acquainted with them as you are, so the shape of those stays well within what you've shared here.

Thanks for putting up with the jerks to share your sexy creativity with the rest of us!

- Scar

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous