All Comments on 'For Just One Day Pt. 02'

by blondsubles

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
JadestoyJadestoyabout 7 years ago
Like

Continue please

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallabout 7 years ago
More, more, more, but take your time

Your ratings are pretty good, but could be better. Imho, they suffer mainly because your installments are so very short and the moment we get back into the story, it's already over again.

I love what you've done so far, the cat theme together with the mild d/s connotations as well as the concept of conditioning through pain and pleasure all work eminently well.

Your characterizations are good and get us into the mind of the girls involved and you're clearly not lacking in imagination either. The stor(y/ies) so far flow(s) well, but suffer(s) due to their brevity.

I'm intrigued, hooked, captivated and frustrated as hell I only get such brief glimpses into the world you are starting to paint for us.

I'm going to hate myself for saying this, since all I can think is "next, next, next", but...

Give us time to savor your writings, to get immersed in them and allow us to enjoy the journeys you want to take us on. Don't always abruptly jerk us out of them, just when things get going.

Honestly I think you would do yourself a great favor by taking a step back, considering the story arc a bit more in the long term (if you haven't already), but mainly to stop rushing out these short installments in exchange for longer chapters that will stick with the reader better and should also score even higher.

tl:dr You've got all it takes in spade, but don't force yourself to rush, take your time we'll all be here to appreciate what you come up with next.

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 7 years ago
ok

All I can say is Nikki must really love her to go through all this just for the day, but I wonder what will happen after the day is over, and will she take Nikki outside to show her off, I guess we will find out

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblondsubles@blondsubles
Happily married to my Mistress/wife. I write mainly lesbian stories but I am trying to branch out some. I love to write scenes, not full length stories as I feel they are more intimate. I do sometimes take requests. If you have a lesbian fantasy, email me. :) Update: 7/30/1...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES