For Liam, With Love Pt. 02

Story Info
I give my ftm boyfriend a big send off.
2.8k words
4.58
9.1k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived home in time to shower and don my swim trunks, which were rarely used. I usually just skinny dipped in the pool when everyone was in bed.

Frank and my father went all out with the festivities to celebrate my birthday. It was a pool party, and there were plenty of distractions, with girls huddled together in cliques to gossip about the boys who chose to sun by the pool, all in an effort to show off their bodies in hopes of attracting a girlfriend. The guys with girlfriends already were huddled in the living room playing video games. Wanting to enjoy the poolside action, I sat by the pool with my feet in the cool water, deep in thought about what happened with Liam at the park, trying to hide the big boner in my trunks.

My father joined the festivities at the pool, his smoking hot body clad in nothing but white swim trunks that did little to hide his thick bulge, which became nearly transparent and practically obscene when wet. More than a few girls pretended not to look in the fifty-two-year old's direction, but they were unsuccessful in their attempts to hide their interests, and not without reason.

Dad had a lifetime of hard work on construction sites and athletics with his boys to keep him in peak physical shape. His broad, tanned chest was covered with hair that only accentuated the broad planes of his pecs and washboard abs. His salted black hair was cut conservatively, his icy blue eyes hard to look away from. I idolized him, always have, and worked out regularly to immolate my father's buff body.

He scanned the party goers from the diving board before resting those blue crystals on me. He jumped on the board a couple of times to gain some height, then jumped from the board into a tight roll before diving into the water cleanly, something my twin brothers taught him during their training for the dive team.

I watched as my father swam the length of the pool underwater, emerging at the shallow end where I was sitting. He rose from the water between my legs with a splash, flinging the water so that it splashed me in the face.

Dad was always a kid at heart, ready to wrestle me playfully to the ground at a moment's notice, or to spend hours silently whipping my butt at video games. He was living his life on his own terms, with the philosophy that growing older was mandatory, but growing up was a choice.

"Happy Birthday, Hunter," he smiled, his voice deep and booming with laughter. Before I could respond, he lifted me off the side of the pool with his strong arms and tossed me in the water. I emerged coughing up water I inhaled, then rushed at him. He was faster than me, but I eventually caught up with him and jumped up on his broad shoulders to push him under the water. While he was under, wrestling to escape my grip on him, I felt his hand reach up and grab me by the crotch. The shock of this loosened my grip on him and he escaped, bobbing back up to the surface.

"You're getting slow in your old age!" he exclaimed with a devilish smile. We both broke out in laughter.

"Cannon ball!" I heard two familiar voices yell. I had no time to react before Peyton and Paxton splashed water in our direction, sending a small tidal wave across the still waters. They popped up to the surface on either side of me, laughing as they lunged at me, trying to wrestle me under the water. I outweighed them by a good fifty pounds, but they still believed they could take their younger brother. There was no way they could do it alone, but together, I was easy pickings. Dad swam out of the way and I lost sight of him as the three of us wrestled in the deep end.

We swam back to the edge of the pool and climbed out, exchanging affectionate jabs to the arms and stomach in continued play.

"Hunter," began my oldest brother, Frank, as he approached, fully dressed and stroking his short beard nervously. "Do you want to blow out the candles on your cake now and open your presents, or wait until later?"

"I think I'm going to change clothes real quick first, if that's okay?"

"Okay, then we'll wait until you're ready." He turned back to keeping the party running smoothly, checking that there was plenty of punch and chips and dips on the buffet table. As I toweled off, I watched him pick up a pizza box and take in into the house. No doubt he had another waiting to take its place. He was underappreciated for all he did for us, not to mention the sacrifices he probably made to be there for us all.

I made my way through the crowd, then upstairs to my bedroom. It was quiet upstairs, and I appreciated the break from all the noise of giggling girls and rap music. Entering my bedroom, I noticed clothes thrown across my bed. I realized they must belong to my father. Who else would leave a "Live Free Or Die" t-shirt and faded, well-worn jeans on my bed? Assuming he changed in my room when putting on his trunks, I thought nothing of it.

Walking into the bathroom, I stripped off my wet trunks and hung them on the glass shower doors, then toweled off the rest of the water on my body. Naked, I walked back into my room to change, startled to find Liam standing just within the closed door. I hadn't heard him come in.

"Liam!" I exclaimed, jumping back with surprise, "When did you arrive? I thought you were spending the rest of the day with your brother and parents."

"Yeah, we're going out to eat in a bit," he said, his eyes glued to my dick. I inwardly smiled at the affection he had for my junk.

"My eyes are up here, buddy," I told him. He looked up, then smiled with embarrassment.

"I wanted to talk to you about this morning."

"About how you don't think I could see you as anything but a girl?" I closed the distance between us. He was adorable. In black slacks and a white dress shirt, shiny black dress shoes on his feet, he was a handsome man.

"Um, yeah... I, uh..." he stammered as I moved in close to him, then leaned in to kiss him. It was a soft kiss, only meant to tease him, but he pressed into my lips and dove his tongue into my mouth. I pulled him against me, my cock hardening with the stimulation. He pulled away and looked down at his crotch. I could tell he wasn't packing.

"Let me see it," I whispered, moving in to suck-kiss his neck.

"My pussy?" I cringed at the word.

"Can we call it something else? I asked, looking into his beautiful green eyes.

"I'm comfortable with hole," he smiled.

"Great!" I smiled back, "But I actually wanted to see your dick." I placed my hand on the crotch of his slacks and rubbed against it softly, hoping to arouse him. A thick sigh escaped his lips.

He hesitantly unfastened his belt and let his slacks fall from him. He was wearing white briefs. He pulled at the waistband and bent over to pull them to his ankles. Standing up, he cupped his hands over his crotch. I kissed him, deeply and passionately before lowering myself to my knees. He removed his hands and spread his legs.

His fire crotch was hairy, but trimmed at the end of his dark red treasure trail. I liked this, not being a fan of the shaved cock look. But he was hairless beneath, and I could see the folds of his small pink hole, just below his dick. And it looked like a dick- a small, uncut dick. It was beautiful.

"Can I suck your dick?"

"Um, yeah, if you want."

I took the hard, fully engorged organ into my mouth, sucking it between my lips. He moaned as I sucked up and down the short length of his shaft. I flicked the head with my tongue, and he gave a long, low groan, placing a hand encouragingly against the back of my head. I continued sucking, flicking with my tongue, as I grabbed my own hard cock and started stroking it. With my other hand, I pressed my flattened fingers against his hole, rubbing the folds gently. I was careful not to enter him, in case he wasn't down for that. I was enjoying sucking him off too much to stop to ask for permission.

His moans grew louder, and he thrust his hips forward, pressing his dick a little deeper into my mouth. I stroked my cock, feeling my balls churn with cum. Lowering my mouth, I licked his hole, and he shuddered. Moving back up to his dick, I pushed two fingers into him.

"Oh, yeah," he whispered, "turn your hand the other way." I twisted my hand into the opposite direction, with my palm up. "Bend your fingers a little," he panted. I followed his instructions, while trying to focus on sucking his dick. "Now wiggle them." He yelped when I did as he told me. His breath deepened, sucking in oxygen like he was suffocating. His body trembled and shook, nearly collapsing with the force of his orgasm. I released my cock and pressed my hand against his chest, pressing him against the wall behind him so he would not fall. I felt my hand grow wet as his orgasm leaked out of his hole. He pushed me off him, and I stood.

"My turn," I smiled, pointing at my hard cock with both hands. Sliding up to him, I lifted one leg, then guided my cock for his hole. He said it gave him better orgasms, and I loved making him cum. I pushed into his hole. It was moist when I entered him last time, but wet now, and I slipped into his tight warm tunnel with ease. I grabbed his other leg and hoisted him up, bracing his body against the wall. He squealed with surprise as I impaled him on my cock.

Steadying myself, I stepped away from the wall, easily keeping him suspended in the air, and began pumping my cock in and out of him, his tight tunnel sliding up and down my length with velvety softness. He moaned, holding onto my neck for dear life, his head thrown back as he gave himself to me. I felt his tunnel clamp down around my cock, milking it. He screamed my name, begged me to fuck him. I thrust into him harder, already so close to cumming. He was whimpering, so I plugged on until I nearly shot my load.

I had to stop thrusting to give my cock a moment to calm down so I wouldn't cum too early. Liam was groaning nonsense, and I knew he was close to another orgasm. With him pressed against me, I walked to the bed and lowered him down, pulling my cock nearly completely out of him before driving back into him. I did it again. Then again. He came hard, his legs trembling around me, his voice a croak then a scream. His eyes looked at me, wide as saucers. His tunnel gripped my cock like a vice. I held still, deep inside him, waiting for his orgasm to subside, for his love tunnel to release me. When it did, I started fucking him again.

I fucked him hard, my hips slapping against him, his sloppy wet hole making sloshing noises. I could feel his cum dripping off the hair on my balls. He writhed beneath me, and I grabbed his hips to prevent him from escaping.

"One more time, dude, give it to me one more time," I told him. I was so close, holding back as hard as I could.

I slammed into him, my cock once more pulling out nearly all the way before plunging into him, pushing and pulling at his body in rapid succession. His breath became uneven and his hands flew out to clench at the blanket on the bed, twisting big balls of fabric into his palms. His cried out once more, making hard gasping sounds as he shook like he was having a seizure.

His tunnel gripping my cock again, spasming in a delicious way that had me unable to hold back any longer. I trust deep into him and came hard, flooding his tunnel with my fertile seed. My whole body tensed up, the hairs on my skin rose, sending shivers all over, and my nipples grew hard and erect. Never had I experienced an orgasm so intense.

I braced myself on my hands at either side of his sweaty torso. I remained inside him until both our orgasms subsided, his longer than mine. Pulling out of him, his hole gushing cum that stained the bedspred in a long trail along the side of the bed, I lay next to him and kissed him softly. He smiled at me, stroking my cheek with his hand.

"Okay, you win," he whispered, "You did it better."

"I just didn't want you to forget who your boyfriend is while you're away." I teased.

I moved in to kiss him, to hold his hard body against me. We kissed for several minutes, not wanting to part. A knock at the door stopped us.

"Yeah?" I cried out.

"Is everything okay in there?" Dad called to me from the other side of the door. "And why is your door locked?"

I moved to the door and opened it, exposing the now floppy softness of my nakedness to anyone who might pass in the hall, but careful to shield Liam's exhausted form lying on the bed.

"I'm sorry it's taking me so long, but I had to go to the bathroom. Number two." I lied, "I locked the door so no one would walk in on me changing. There was someone in my bathroom when I arrived."

"Oh, okay then. Hurry up. Your brother is about to have a nervous breakdown waiting for you."

"I'll be down in a couple minutes." Accepting this, he turned to leave, and I closed the door. When I turned to Liam, he already had his pants up and was fastening his belt. I rushed to him and took him in my arms.

"Don't go," I told him.

"I have to," he laughed with exacerbation, "My parents and brother are probably waiting for me."

"That's not what I meant." Silence stilled us both as he realized I meant he shouldn't leave for his aunt and uncle's in Alabama.

"I have to go," he said, rushing from the room, leaving me alone.

I threw on some shorts and pulled on a muscle shirt before heading back downstairs. I found Frank in the kitchen, carefully placing candles on a cowboy themed birthday cake. I walked up to him and gave him a big hug.

"I wanted to thank you for throwing me such a kick ass party," I whispered in his ear, "You're like the mom I never had."

"Oh, I love you, you little runt," he teased, lifting me off the ground in one of his bear hugs.

"I know," I laughed, "And I love you too." I pulled away from him, and took him by the shoulders. "Now take a deep breath." I watched him inhale deeply, then release. "And relax. The party is a smashing success, and I couldn't be happier. You need to enjoy it too."

I rejoined the party, opening my gifts and blowing out the candles on my cowboy themed birthday cake. By the time the party was winding down, I was exhausted. It had been a long day, and it wasn't over yet.

Despite his protests, I helped Frank clean up. The twins had disappeared somewhere, so they were of no help, as usual. When everything was in order, Frank went on up to bed.

I found Dad in the living room, watching the evening news. I sat down next to him, and he dropped his big arm around my shoulders, pulling me into him.

"Did you enjoy your birthday?" he asked me. I nodded against his chest.

"I'm gay, Dad."

"I know, son," he answered with a sigh, "You'd be surprised at what all I know about you boys."

We sat like that for a long time, saying nothing, just being together as the newscaster told us everything that was wrong with the world.