My New Girlfriend

Story Info
Story about the last girlfriend I had before going to Uni.
3.3k words
4.64
93.2k
179

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bisibi1
bisibi1
298 Followers

The first time I laid eyes on her was on the first day of my second year of 6th form college. Everyone thought it was weird that someone would be joining us for just one year. A pretty girl with long blonde hair, blue eyes and a very hot tight body. She had a really pretty face but right now it had a concerned expression on it. She was nervously standing there, legs crossed with arm reaching across her body clenching her shoulder. She was wearing a pink tank top with a short denim skirt. My friends and I instantly started talking about how much we all wanted to bang her. She instantly became one of if not the hottest girls in our year. Her name was Hailie.

A month went by and she seemed to be struggling to fit in. Every one of my friends had tried and stuck out with her. The other girls didn't like her due to all the attention she had gotten from the boys and the fact she kept herself to herself. She was even quiet in class from what I'd heard. I'd only ever said hi to her once or twice.

I spent a lot of time around the 6th form common room during my days there. 6th form for me was just an excuse to skive off. I only took three classes, which only accounted for a few hours a week. I'd came in early for one of my classes but my teacher was off sick and the school hadn't been able to find a cover so we were told a subject to study and sent on our way to do just that. Some of my class mates had headed to the library others the IT suite. Me, well I headed to the common room to listen to some music, chill out and maybe play some cards.

I walked in the common room and it was empty for a change. I put on some music and lay down on the sofa. I dozed off briefly before been awaken by the fact the music had been turned off. I opened my eyes and raised my head to look for the culprit. There standing next to the stereo was Hailie. She looked up and spotted me.

"Sorry!" She said, "I didn't see you there." She looked a little taken aback by my presence.

"It's ok," I replied. "I wasn't really listening to it anyway." Already this was our longest conversation.

"This place is usually empty at this time," she said while walking across the room to the snug area.

"Yeah my lesson was cancelled so I thought I'd catch some z's," I replied.

"Ah right. I'm just trying to get some work finished cause I'm off for the rest of the week," she said.

"Oh yeah. Lucky you. Not that I can say anything I think I have 3 lessons for the rest of the week," I replied.

"It's my birthday so my parents are taking me away for the weekend," she said.

"Really? Happy birthday...The big 18th you're legal now. Mine's the week after. You could come out that weekend with us to celebrate," I replied.

She hesitated and dropped her head. "Yeah maybe," she said cautiously. I thought it was a little weird her going back into her shell like that just as we'd struck up a conversation. I thought it was best not to push it so I lay back down and went back to sleep. When I woke up, she was gone.

I didn't see her much over the following month. I often kept an eye out for her and I was well aware I had a crush on her. Then one Monday after lunch it was announced that everyone in the year would have to take a Sociology class. We were told it was 2 lessons a week to catch up and that it would be an easy pass to help boost the school's results. I was not in the least bit interested in this. I went to the first class that week and very quickly decided that it wasn't for me.

The next lesson was on a Thursday afternoon straight after lunch. I already had a plan to avoid the lesson. At the far end of the school building was an old wing that was only used for a few classes per week. It consisted of 4 classrooms and old toilets that were never used. I'd went down there on the morning while the classrooms were in use and unlatched one of the windows so that I could climb in later. I did this as I knew that when the classrooms were not in use, they locked the corridor leading to the rooms as they contained wood work and electrical tools.

I peeled off from my friends just before the end of lunch and headed down towards the old wing. I pushed on the toilet window which swung open, placed my foot on a pipe sticking out the wall and pulled myself in closing the window behind me. I had a quick check around the corridor and through the windows to the rooms. All was empty.

It was really quiet. I instantly felt bored and wondered where I could make myself comfortable. I didn't want to sit on the floor, toilet or sink. I didn't want to sit in a classroom in case someone came. I pulled out my phone and paced the floor for a bit. I couldn't believe that at 18 years old I'd be skiving lessons in a toilet.

After about five minutes I heard a clatter and the sound of metal scraping across the ground. I froze. Fuck I thought to myself I was going to get caught. I heard footsteps walking up the corridor but then I heard quiet singing. This was a girl coming up the corridor. I then heard the girl's toilet door open and close. I carefully opened the toilet door and closed it so as to not make a sound. I stepped over to the girls toilet and looked through the key hole. I couldn't see much to start with but then I saw the back of a girl step in front of the hole. She was doing something and I saw her bend over. Shortly after she stepped away again and I saw on the ground was a small picnic blanket. The girl then lower herself down onto the blanket and made herself comfortable. I could now see who it was it was Hailie.

I thought to myself for a moment about what to do. I thought I should just go back into my toilet and wait it out there but instead I placed my hand on the door and pushed and entered slowly.

"What you doing?" I said in a quiet, whispered but forceful tone. Hailie jumped and coiled up into the corner briefly startled by my presence.

"Simon! Shit you scared me!" I laughed at her as I closed the door behind me.

"Relax," I laughed again. "What are you doing here?" I asked. Calming down from the fright. She seemed to relax a little in my presence.

"Come here to be alone," she replied.

"Why?" I asked.

"I like to be alone," she said. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Am I fuck doing Sociology!" I said. I stepped over to her. "Can I sit down?" I asked. She nodded and I sat down in front of her.

We proceeded to make small talk for a bit. I found out she hides out here regularly to do her work, read a book or just when she doesn't want to be around people. After a while she really started to open up to me and I got to know her a little. The time flew over and before we knew it the bell was going for the end of lesson. I would usually go home now but as she was staying, I decided to stay till the end of the school day. That lesson too flew over. Personally, I was gutted when the time came for us to leave. I helped her pack up her things. Turns out she'd worked out a trick with the fire doors which would make them open. They were really old doors. The trick was to use a door wedge which was left in the doorway and stick it under the door at just the right spot. The wedge was old and worn and was able to go under the door just enough to pop the lower bar just enough that if you push on the outer handle and the bottom of the door at the same time the lock would pop and the second door would swing open.

"Same again Tuesday?" I said. Hailie seemed to think for a second, smiled and replied "Yeah. I think I'd like that."

To be honest by the time I'd walked away I was smitten with her. I even checked the toilets the next day using the trick with the door she'd taught me but she wasn't in. I was off on the Monday due to lack of classes and that night seemed to drag over as did the first half of Tuesday. I was a little concerned as I hadn't seen her all day but I held out hope. Again, just before the end of lunch I left my friends and headed down to the old block.

I forced the door and made my way inside. I checked to make sure the coast was clear before opening the girl's toilet door and looked around. She wasn't there. I then checked the boys and it too was empty. I came back out into the corridor and stood facing the doors, disheartened that she wasn't there.

I was then suddenly startled by a hand grabbing my arm and a sharp "Roar" in my ear. I jumped so high I almost fell over. I head shot round to see Hailie falling against the wall laughing. She'd been waiting up the old clock tower staircase waiting for me. Still coming down from my fright I followed her into the girls and helped set up on the floor. Again, we sat and talked for two straight hours and again we went our separate ways at the end. And once again I came away more smitten as I was when we started. This happened every Tuesday and Thursday for weeks.

Autumn had well and truly set in and it was getting cold but it didn't stop us. Hailie brought in a blanket and some cushions for us to share. It was weird after all this time this was the only time we talked. I didn't even have her phone number.

It was a Thursday afternoon. We were sat on the floor slightly snuggled up together under a blanket talking. I'd been building myself up for weeks to ask her to be my girlfriend but was always too scared. I'd tried to move the conversation onto relationships but it never ever got there. But today I was going to make a point of it. I took a chance and forced the words out.

"So how come you don't have a boyfriend?" I asked. Hailie looked bashful and moved away from me.

"Boy's aren't interested in me." She said.

"What you're crazy!" I retorted. "You've turned down almost every guy in 6th form!" I continued.

"They wouldn't like me really," she said. "Can we just leave it?"

"What are you taking about? What's not to like? You're beautiful and that's not even your best feature. You're smart, insightful and have an amazing personality!" I said forcefully. She looked up at me briefly.

"You. You really think so?" She asked.

"Hell yes," I said. "These afternoons with you have been awesome. I often can't wait till the next."

She looked up again smiled before leaning over and kissing me on the cheek. I immediately wanted more than a kiss on the cheek so a quickly leaned in reached up held the back of her head and passionately kissed her on the lips. To my joy she kissed me back and for a brief moment we kissed right there on the floor. Next thing I know I'm been pushed away quite forcibly.

"Simon, no! I can't!" She said.

"Why not Hailie? I really like you," I said.

"No, you don't!" She said.

"Yes I do. You're all I thing about!" I said.

"You're just saying that! You don't know me!" She said, beginning to cry. She jumped up and started to gather her things.

"Hailie, why? Where are you going?" I said in a panic.

"I've got to go!" She said nervously.

"Please don't, I want you to stay!" I said grabbing her hand. She quickly pulled it away and continued to pack.

I didn't know what to do at this point I'd put it out there and she was running. She all but finished packing her back and started heading for the door while zipping up the bag. Last chance I thought to myself. I quickly stepped forward grabbing her hand and turning her towards me. I went in for the kiss and put my other hand around her. She struggled briefly but then in the blink of an eye stopped resisting and instead passionately began to kiss me back, tears streaming down her face. After a minute or two of passionate kissing she briefly broke off the kiss.

"I love you!" She said quickly before kissing me again. "I love you too!" I quickly got out while being kissed.

We literally spent the next hour and a half kissing on the floor before again going our separate ways. Again, the wait till Tuesday was unbearable. That afternoon was more of the same. I even came away with her number. After that we began messaging like crazy. Hundreds of messages that night alone.

A few more weeks went by. Tuesday and Thursday afternoons became 2 hour make out sessions. I did want things to move on a little faster but I decided to let her dictate the pace. I wasn't a virgin at this point and was really starting to get frustrated at the pace of things. I had however started to get to feel her tits on the Tuesday over clothes and the Thursday under.

Then on a dark, grey and freezing mid-December, Thursday afternoon we met up again. We'd just started our usual make out session when we heard a bang. We both froze and quickly packed up our things. We heard classroom doors opening and closing before the sound of an electric motor start up. It seems the Caretaker was down cleaning the floors ready for the end of term. We backed towards the back of the toilet as we listened to the sound getting closer. Then the sound stopped and heard another door go. It was the boy's toilet door. The motor started up again.

"We've got to go!" She said.

"Where?" I replied. She quickly made her way over to a supply cupboard at the back of the toilet. The boy's toilet has a similar cupboard but it's always locked. The door has a normal handle with lock and a deadbolt lock. She tried the handle and the door opened. We ran in just as the motor stopped and the toilet door opened and closed again. Once inside we closed the door and locked the deadbolt.

The door to the girl's toilets opened and the lights were turned on. It was very dark inside with only the light coming through the door frame and keyhole providing enough light to allow us to see. I leaned down to look through the keyhole. In stepped the Caretaker with his floor cleaner. He was humming a little tune as he pottered around checking each cubicle for toilet rolls and soap dispensers. One of the dispensers was out of soap and he looked towards our cupboard and began moving our way. My heart was racing as he moves closer. I watched as his hand moved towards the handle and he tried the lock. I hear a confused hmmm, as he finds the door locked. Phew I thought.

I then hear the rustle of keys, before the scratch of metal on metal as he tried a key. It didn't fit. He tried another, then another but not fit. I'm about to have a heart attack when he seems to give up. He turns, before walking away and turning on the floor cleaner to start cleaning.

Relieved I stand upright and turn to face Hailie. She quickly pushes me against the door and begins kissing me passionately. Luckily the Caretaker didn't hear us over the machine. Next Hailie did something I wasn't expecting. She unbuttoned my trousers, unzipped my zipper and pulled my trousers down along with my underwear. Hailie dropped to her knees and took my cock in her mouth.

I wasn't hard to start with but my cock quickly swelled in her mouth as she sucked. The sound of the motor faded away into the background as my senses focused on what was happening in the room. My fear was replaced with pleasure as Hailie licked, sucked and stroked my cock. She then took her hand and began to play with and lick my balls. I loved every second of it. And it was really good at it. Taking my seven-inch cock right down the back of her throat.

I knew I was getting close and I think Hailie sensed it too. She picked up the pace and began stroking and bobbing her head on my cock from tip right down to base. I hear the motor stop on the floor cleaner just as I begin to shoot my load into Hailie's mouth and throat. I have to smother my mouth and nose just to stop sound bursting from my mouth as the orgasm took over my senses. No one had ever made me cum like that before and Hailie sucked out every last drop. She looked up at me as she stood up. She smiled at me and opened her mouth to show me the present I'd gave her. Cum spilled over her lips before she closed them again and swallowed my load. Then using her finger caught the drips and wiped them back to her lips to clean up. Licking them clean. She then kissed me passionately as we heard the Caretaker turn off the lights and leave the toilets.

Me stayed in the cupboard kissing. Emboldened I undid her bra before removing her jacket and top. This was the first time I'd had her half naked and I wasted no time in fondling and sucking her tits. They were a nice size probably a 34c. Nice big hard nipples too. My hands started to wonder south I thought I'd return the favour. But before they reached her crotch, she grabbed them and placed them on her ass. Obviously, I then slipped them inside the waist band to grope her bare ass but when I tried to get around to the front again, I was stopped.

At one point I was kissing her on the lips and I pulled her in close. I felt something hard push against my crotch.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Just my hip," she said. I thought nothing of it. In fairness I had no idea what body part was touching me, my head was still flooded with endorphins.

Eventually when the final bell went, we left the cupboard. We kissed again. Got tidied up and got ready to leave.

"I really enjoyed that," I said.

"Me too," she said looking at me straight in the eyes.

"That BJ was amazing!" I said.

"Maybe you could return the favour sometime," she replied.

"100% I will," I replied.

***

Hi guys please feel free to rate and comment any feedback would be appreciated.

bisibi1
bisibi1
298 Followers