For Love of E Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, but you'll have to wait your turn," Kit relied, taking her chin gently in his hand. "I didn't go to all this trouble just to let you get away with anything first." He softened the phrase with a warm smile that reached all the way to his eyes, as he gazed directly into Eliza's. "To a delightful woman, who has made a tired old warrior feel young again!"

Eliza's eyes started to water, as she responded to this sentiment by hungrily pressing her lips to his own in a fierce kiss that she broke only reluctantly. "You just wait; I'll show you 'old'!" she said sternly. "You'll probably die of a heart attack before I'm through with you!"

Kit held up a finger. "Uh-uh...not until after we eat. I need my strength, wench," at which he drew Eliza down to the unrolled sleeping bag, and handed her a small plate. "There is Virginia ham, stoned wheat crackers, and a surprisingly good Stilton. Here is your knife for the cheese. Eat up!" With that, he gestured to the repast, which Eliza gratefully attacked with as much grace as possible. Nonetheless, it was without much in the way of conversation that the pair finished off the light meal, and as Eliza surveyed the remains, she had to admit that she had been hungrier than she had thought. There was hardly enough left of the meal for the mice, and the bottle was empty. Apparently, the exertions of the late afternoon had taken more out of her than she realized. "Here I am, out on a...well, this IS a date, isn't it? On a date with a handsome man, and completely forgetting that earlier, I was like a cat in heat...I mustn't let that affect me now!" she thought to herself, with a guilty conscience.

With that thought in mind, she looked over at Kit, who was matching her gaze, and she bowled him over with a sudden move that had the surprised man flat on his back before he could react. "What was that about 'old', old man?" She inquired archly, as she straddled his chest, whipped off her T-shirt, and held his shoulders to the ground, leaning over him so that her still-impressive breasts dangled invitingly over his face. "Too old, perhaps?"

With a smooth move that belied his age, Kit swiftly flipped Eliza over and reversed their positions so that now he was straddling her hips, and pinning her arms over her head. He then slowly, agonizingly slowly, licked the tips of her nipples, which instantly crinkled in response. He drew first one, then the other, into his mouth, nibbling lightly on the sensitive nipples until he heard her breath catch. Without releasing her hands, he reached down between their bodies and loosened her belt, unbuttoned her jeans, and reaching under her bottom, grasped the waistband and pulled them over her hips and to her knees in one smooth motion. "Let me help," she pleaded, only to have him silently shake his head.

"Nope. I'm running this show," he answered, rolling her over onto her belly and pulling the jeans as far as they would go over her boots, effectively becoming manacles for her feet. He kissed her cheeks - both of them - then rolled her back over onto her back, not giving her time to think before he had lifted her legs, knees spread, and dived in between her thighs, burying his face in her steaming womanhood. As she gave a little shriek, he lavished her labia with his strong tongue, headily drinking in her musk, and admitting to himself that she had been right about being wet for the bike. ""I should have thought of this earlier," he told himself as she began her now-familiar shudder, signaling the beginning of an orgasm. He held tight to her pussy, giving no quarter, as she shrieked again, loudly this time, quivering and shaking as a truly magnificent orgasm overcame her. Kit held true, licking and sucking on her clitoris, until she came down from her peak, and slowly let her convulsions subside. While she was trying to recover her breath, Kit removed her boots, then her jeans, leaving her totally naked in the light of the moon, which was just starting to peek over the trees. He stopped then, and marveled at the woman before him, wondering how on Earth he had been so lucky as to have had her take a place in his life at this stage in his life...he broke himself from the reverie when he realized that she had recovered and was pulling at his belt buckle.

"Are you just going to sit there, old man?" she teased, spreading her legs invitingly.

Kit set a record for losing his clothes, and in just a few seconds was poised at Eliza's dripping pussy, with an erection that was throbbing in time with his heartbeat. "I'll show you 'old'," he growled, and with that, plunged into her waiting lips all the way in one slow lunge, causing her to sharply inhale.

"Oh, God!" she wailed, pumping upward to meet his thrust, time and time again, as they fell into the timeless rhythm of lovers from time immemorial, pausing only to reverse position once again. Eliza found herself on top, in cowgirl position, leaning forward to rest her hands on Kit's chest.

"I promised you a ride, didn't I?" Kit asked, as he gave Eliza a good one, indeed...

They continued their play on and off all night, pausing only for quick naps here and there. In the morning, Kit showed Eliza a small creek-fed pond, where they bathed and played some more, with Eliza shrieking with laughter as Kit slipped and fell under just as he was about to duck her. He came up blowing like a whale, the fact of which Eliza was quick to point out, causing him to catch her up and throw her bodily into the water with a splash. As she sputtered to the surface, she had to laugh with Kit as he observed that they were acting more like two school kids than two mature adults. "My motto is that growing old is non-negotiable. Growing up, however, is optional," he said with a grin. She had to agree...

The weekend of debauchery and gentler play had to end, eventually, however, and Sunday evening as they packed up to return home, Eliza hugged Kit fiercely and told him, "This has been a wonderful two days, Kit. I don't know when I have enjoyed myself more."

"Everyone needs play time," he replied, "even top executives with too much work to do and too little time for herself."

Eliza surprised Kit with her next statement. "Do you like erotic videos, Kit?" She turned a devilish grin at his expression. "I mean, would you be interested if I gave you one?"

Kit thought for a moment. "Only if I'm not in it," he replied. "I don't see where you could hide a camera in that outfit, though," he said, looking her over appraisingly.

"No. silly, not with you in it! Although, that might be interesting..." she mused, returning his appraising look. "I'll tell you more later about it. But we probably need to get going so I can get some SLEEP before work tomorrow."

As Kit busied himself with loading the bike, Eliza started to think about how she could convince some of the inner circle to allow her to record their goings-on in the sauna...Kit wondered at the smile that slowly began to light up Eliza's face...

**

12