For Love of E Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just lending a hand," Suni said, with that delightful Creole accent. "Yours seemed a bit occupied."

"Well, you can occupy yours right over here, mister," directed Eliza, reaching for Suni. "You, too, Jay; I'm feeling a bit empty at the moment. You boys know what to do." At that, both of the younger men practically leaped over to comply with their boss' request. With a minimum of playful shoving, they arranged themselves with Jay under Eliza, his cock in her ass, and Suni sliding his long cock into her pussy. They quickly set a steady pumping, one in, one out, as they each picked a breast to suck or tickle. Jay soon transferred his right hand to Eliza's clit, rubbing it in small circles as Suni pistoned in and out of her pussy while Jay slowly pumped her ass with his shorter, but thicker organ. It didn't take long for Eliza to reach a blissful orgasm, and the clenching of her pelvic muscles made it impossible for the boys to resist theirs.

This time, they were not simultaneous; Eliza came first, followed closely by Jay. As he was slowing down from his orgasm, Suni was still holding a steady rhythm for a few moments, until he withdrew to spray his surprisingly still impressive amount of semen over both his partners.

"Geez, man, how often can you do that? I'd have been emptied for a week if I came as much as you do. Damn..." said Jay, with an expression of wonder.

"I don't really know; I've never tried to find the limit," replied Suni. "E, how long can we stay here? Maybe we can find out..."

"Hold on, mister," interrupted Eliza. "Some of us are not ready for a marathon."

"Uhhm, E," interjected Stephanie, coyly, "do no' be hasty. I ha' developed a taste for these things," indicating the men in the room, or more specifically, their cocks. "I'm no' sure that I'm quite ready to surrender, just yet." At that, the pretty brunette blushed madly, causing all the rest to break up in laughter. Kit surprised everyone there by beginning to hum "O Flower of Scotland", and then was surprised in turn when Jay and Suni both began singing the words (slightly off-key in Suni's case) along with him. This tribute caused Stephanie to blush even more, all the way to her delightful nipples, which had instantly crinkled.

Eliza rolled her eyes at Kit and the boys. "Honestly, you are all doomed by Adam's curse! I can see that there'll be no gainsaying you, will there?" With that, she leaned over Jay and began to lick Suni's cum off of his smooth, lean chest. "Uumm, tasty!" she said, noticing that his flaccid cock instantly began to rise to the occasion, as it were. "Adam's curse, indeed!" she muttered, in between licks.

"That's the second time I've heard ye mention 'Adam's Curse', E...wha's that?" Stephanie said dreamily, as Kit and Jackie each began to stoke her milk-white skin.

"I thought I had told you that joke, Steph...OH!" Eliza said, twitching as Suni rubbed the tip of his still-stiff cock against her swollen pussy lips. "Wait just a second, Suni. I can't properly tell this if you are doing THAT!" With that, Suni grinned and stopped moving, but still left the tip of his cock against her clit.

"Thank you, sweetie. Where was I...oh, yes...it seems that after Adam and Eve had eaten of the forbidden fruit...that sound familiar?...the angel of God came and drove them out of the Garden of Eden, but not before delivering Eve the famous lecture; you know, the one about, 'in pain shall ye bear children,' and the bit about the serpent, 'you shall tread upon the serpent, and the serpent shall strike at your heel..." yada, yada, yada...Adam was off to one side, smirking and giggling at Eve being lectured. The angel looked over at Adam and said, 'Just wait, boy, I've got news for you, too. I've got good news, and I've got bad news.' Adam immediately perked up and said, 'What's the good news?' The angel replied, 'Good news is, you get both a brain and a penis.' Adam thought for a bit and then asked, 'Good enough; what's the bad news, then?' The angel shook his head, and replied disgustedly, 'You only get blood flow to one at a time.' THAT'S what I meant by 'Adam's Curse.'"

The others, who had been following the story with interest, were caught off-guard by the punch line. They were silent, open-mouthed, for a heartbeat or three, then all dissolved in a chorus of groans, titters, and giggles, all except for Kit, who laughed whole-heartedly; after all, he was the one who had told that joke to Eliza on the first day they were together, back in her apartment, when she had made a similar observation about his single-mindedness in bed. He caught Eliza's eye with a smile, and shook his head. "Children..." he said, noticing, not for the first time, that he and Eliza were the only bodies in the room that were old enough to have seen not only Woodstock, but the beginning of the space race.

"Oh well," he thought to himself, "I guess you can teach a young dog old tricks," observing Suni as he burrowed his head in between Stephanie's thighs and bean to gently nibble on her labia. Jackie crawled over to Eliza and kissed her passionately on the lips, then knee-walked up and turned around facing Eliza's feet until her own labia were positioned right above the older woman's face.

"Please, E?" she begged, as she looked down her belly at her boss' face. "You've not tasted me, yet, and I need you to so badly!"

She settled down onto Eliza's face as E placed her hands on the younger woman's hips to draw her close. When she felt Eliza's tongue against her pussy, Jackie leaned forward to kiss Suni, who had begun a gentle stroking into Eliza's pussy once more. As their tongues began a gentle duel, Kit reached out and gathered them both into an embrace, saying, "That's the ticket...variety!" At a tap on his shoulder, Kit looked around to see Jay and Stephanie looking at him with an expectant look. Kit laughed again, and turned to hug both of them together. When they broke the hug, He asked them, "All right, children, what's your pleasure?"

Stephanie relied, "Heads or tails?"

Kit answered, "Both!" At her puzzled look, he lay down, pulled her up to his head, began to kiss her bare pussy, and indicated to Jay that he had drawn tails. He was only mildly surprised when he felt Jay's mouth on his cock; he had figured out that Jay was equally at home both ways. He was, however, a little more surprised when, after having been brought to a full erection, he then felt Jay's mouth leave his cock, only to be replaced by an orifice that was not as wet and much tighter. Before he could say anything, however, he felt a tight pop and his cock was in. He thought to himself "Variety, indeed..." as he felt Jay begin to move up and down around his cock. "Old dogs and new tricks..." was the last thought he had as he devoted himself to his partners' pleasure...

**

12