All Comments on 'For Love's Sake'

by ItsWritten

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
YES!

Great love story and the fulfillment of most men's and their daughters desires.....fucking each other. Time for him to teach the finer points.............

Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearover 14 years ago
Beautiful

Wow, what a incredible love story between father and daughter. The way in which you wrote was also incredible. I was really impressed with the way you told and described it. You made it seem so believable and natural, I couldn't help becoming totally immersed in it. Thanks for the feelings I got from reading your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What can I say...

Ummmm...wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh Yeah!

A great submission. You kept it real instead of the silly stuff we see submitted on here daily.<p>Keep on keeping it real. We want more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
If only ....

If only more daughters felt that way . We know that most fathers feel these desires for their daughters but how do we know how the daughters feel ? Fathers are scared to make a move for fear the daughter may tell their mother ; it's not quite so difficult for those who have a daughter but their mother is no longer around . Great story with a few small errors which don't take from the beauty of the story .

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Re: Oh Yeah!

I forgot to say that you should pay a bit more attention to punctuations and sentence layout. No biggie, but it will make your stories more perfect. Commas, for instance was something i saw that were lacking in spots.<p>"I love you daddy" is an example. There should be a comma after <i>you</i>.<p>Also, you wayyyy overused the word <i>and</i> by putting it where you should've used <i>as</i>.<p>Otherwise, my previous entry stands. Great job!

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
CHapter #2

Follow-up on how things go for the two in Europe. Does Daddy make Her Pregnant. Does the Ex Hear of Daughter being Pregnant and Want to be apart of her Grandchild Life?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very Real

Well written, please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lucky dad

A daughters pussy holding your cock would be a special prize.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous