For Miss Amy Pt. 17-19

Story Info
An FLR relationship fantasy.
5.2k words
4.11
5.6k
2

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

17. Torture Weekend

Mistress was a sadist. There was no denying that. She derived great pleasure from causing pain to Her pet. She enjoyed his screams, She really enjoyed his tears, the sight of them, the taste of them, the very fact that She was the cause of them 100% of the time. She enjoyed inflicting pain on him.

For his part, he was not a masochist. Pain did not turn him on, and with the chastity device firmly in place, it hardly would have mattered anyway. However, the fact that he was not a masochist, and yet was still more than willing to suffer for his Mistress made causing him pain that much more enjoyable for Her.

So, She took a long weekend, and booked a cabin at a special resort that catered to the lifestyle. The cabins were equipped with the basic necessities for bondage, sex swings, suspension, and a few other amenities that meant She wouldn't have to pack much. They even had onsite medical personnel that understood the lifestyle and could deal with emergencies should they arise.

Mistress planned for emergencies, but never really anticipated them. By this time She knew his body better than even he did. She knew every reaction. She knew exactly when he reached his breaking point and truly could take no more. She had never hurt him so badly he required medical attention, and She took great care to ensure that would never happen.

So they packed Her favorite gear, food for him, She would be well provided for by the Food Services at the resort, always delivered by cute young submissive boys and girls that were assigned to the cabin. She had requested a girl for this adventure, and since her pet would NOT be serving Her in anyway sexually for this particular weekend, the girl would be used quite extensively.

Arriving promptly at 11 AM for check-in, they headed to the cabin, and pet unloaded everything while She sat and supervised, smoking a cigarette and telling him to "hurry the fuck up, lots of marks to leave on you!" He dutifully rushed and soon had everything inside the cabin, and unpacked just in time for the assigned girl to arrive with a nice lunch for Mistress.

Once the girl, her name was jenny, had informed Mistress that she would simply be staying the cabin with them for the weekend for anything Mistress wanted, had laid out the lunch and Mistress was comfortably seated and enjoying Her meal, jenny led him into the large bathroom facilities and gave him a shower, several enemas, and generally ensured he was prepared for the very long weekend he had ahead of him.

Jenny fussed over him like he was headed off to a dog show, primping him and when finally finished she led him back out to Mistress who had finished eating and was sitting smoking and watching jenny lead him out.

After a cursory inspection, Mistress announced Her satisfaction with his bathing, and instructed the girl. "just hang him over there by his wrists."

He was led over to one of the large beams that crossed the ceiling where heavy chains hung down, and his wrists were secured, and then a pulley system pulled him up to his toes. His body was stretched uncomfortably. Mistress then instructed jenny to gag the boy and attach the alligator clamps She had brought for the occasion.

Jenny did exactly as instructed, sucking each nipple briefly, hardening them before snapping the clamps painfully in place. She waited and did the gag last so as to ensure Mistress got to hear his pained cry as the teeth of the clamps bit into his tender flesh.

His ankles were then spread until just his big toes touched the floor and secured by heavy iron cuffs and chains to the floor. Another chain was then wrapped around the base of his balls and secured tightly making them bulge. The chain was then attached to a three gallon bucket, which Mistress promptly took a long heavy piss letting it fill partway, and smiling up at Her pet's pained expression pretending to mistake it for worry that it wasn't causing him enough pain said softly:

"Fear not, pet, jenny will have to pee soon, and I am sure after some wine later, I will as well. It will be full well before bedtime, and then I will attach the straw and you can begin drinking it through the night to provide yourself with some relief. Of course, you will likely piss as well, which will just continue to add to it."

He groaned around the gag in response and Mistress patted his cheek, then dug her nails in and scratched his cheek somewhat hard, enough to cause tears to spring to his eyes.

"Now, pet, you just hang out. Jenny and I are going to get better acquainted."

She grabbed a handful of jenny's long black hair and led her to the bed. He could not see them from where he was, but he could hear them. He heard jenny undress Mistress, and in his mind pictured his Mistress's body as it appeared. Soon the sounds of kissing, petting, moaning, and the unmistakeable sounds of Mistress's orgasms filled the room around him.

Jenny had gotten up during their sex session and removed the clamps from his numb nipples then rushed back to bed - that had set him screaming for 10 minutes which led to several more orgasms for Mistress.

He could only imagine exactly what was going on, but in his mind, He saw Mistress laying back with Her legs spread wide, both hands gripping jenny's hair tightly and grinding her cute little button nose right into Mistress's clit while jenny's tongue licked as hard and fast as she possibly could. It was a very long two hours for him, listening to the girl pleasure his Mistress while he hung there, aching already.

Soon, he saw jenny rush over to the kitchen, her pert young tits bouncing as she poured Mistress a glass of wine then took it and Her cigarettes back to the bed. He could then smell the smoke, and listened to them chatting softly about what She had planned for him this weekend. He couldn't make out what they were saying, but jenny giggled several times, and Mistress laughed with lustful anticipation as well.

Soon, each of them rose, came over and pissed into the bucket, which after he had pissed once was now just about completely full. Mistress then took a long tube and pushed it down into the piss-filled bucket, then ran it up, and pushed it through the hole in the ball gag until he felt it against his tongue. The ball was big enough that it sealed his lips pretty completely, and he found if he sucked hard enough, he could get piss into his already parched mouth.

He drank greedily, and Mistress laughed, "Do pace yourself, pet, there is after all only 3 gallons in the bucket, and I expect it to still be mostly full come morning. So you need to refill what you drink."

He blinked, that was different, he had thought drinking it was supposed to relieve his aching balls, instead, he was expected to relieve them, then stress them all over again.

It was going to be a very long night indeed as Mistress left his field of vision, climbed into bed, then turned out the lights, cuddling up to the lovely jenny. Soon he heard the deep, even breathing that told him they slept.

For his part, he could only imagine what would be happening to him. That kept him up most of the night. He did piss a lot into the bucket, and drank a lot as well, so that by morning, he had not disappointed Mistress, the bucket was still quite full and his balls felt like they would come right off his body.

He almost wished they would.

18. Torture Weekend part 2

The next morning, Mistress awoke to the delicious smells of breakfast being prepared by jenny. The bucket was full and She could hear Her pet moaning in pain. She arose out of bed and lit a cigarette, walking over to her pet, She touched his shoulder. She could feel the tension in him.

She walked around and grasped his chin in Her hand, taking a deep drag, She leaned in close and pressed Her lips to his, exhaling forcefully while pinching his nose closed, forcing him to breathe in Her smoke. he coughed after She broke the kiss and smoke came out of his nose and lips in little puffs while he moaned even louder as his body shook in their bonds. She smiled and could feel Herself already getting excited.

Forcing Herself to calm down a bit, wanting to pace Herself. There was a very long day of sweet pain ahead for Her pet, and She was going to make sure She enjoyed every moment of it. She leaned down and checked the bucket, it was full.

Carefully unhooking it, She sat it down, then finished Her cigarette, idly touching the lit end to parts of Her pet's body watching him jerk and moan with each touch. His eyes fluttering. Finishing Her cigarette, She removed his gag and crushed it out on his tongue.

Walking over to jenny, who was setting the table and laying out Her breakfast, She kissed the girl passionately. Breaking the kiss She spoke, "take it down from the bonds and outside, then pour the piss over its entire body. Chain it up spread eagle in the morning sun to dry."

"Yes, Mistress," the sweet girl replied then set about her task. Pet moaned as he was released, Grasping his collar, jenny urged him up and outside. Taking the bucket with her, careful not to spill it, she sat it down and helped the hapless slave down to the ground, laying him out and spreading his limbs. He could barely move them on his own, but soon she had him attached to four stakes in the ground. Then proceeded to pour the piss over his body saving half for when she turned him over in about an hour.

He sputtered and moaned, writhing in his bonds and jenny stepped back and sat the half full bucket down, letting the morning sun beat down on his body. She then went inside and checked on her weekend Mistress who was dining leisurely.

She refilled Her coffee, then cleaned up the breakfast mess in the kitchen, and when Mistress was finished, cleaned those dishes as well. Mistress walked outside and sat on the porch watching Her pet writhe in the sun as the piss dried. Then idly watched as jenny turned him over, re-tied him, and finished pouring the piss over him.

He would lay there for another hour then be taken to a spot behind the cabin where he could be tied up spread eagled between two trees. Then She would break in the new six foot bull whip She had purchased just for this occasion. What pretty marks it would leave on his body. She almost couldn't wait, but there was plenty of time.

Soon, jenny was moving the boy to the trees and binding him securely with Mistress watching. His vision was blurred but he could just make Her out, cigarette dangling from Her lips, dressed in leather, though not much of it, and uncoiling the new bullwhip. She was a Goddess and he breathed deeply, shuddering as his arms and legs were pulled taut between the trees.

Mistress then approached him and leaned in. He smelled of piss and sweat and fear. Oh how he smelled of fear, and that is what She most wanted. It was perfect, so perfect She kissed his lips softly and whispered against them, tasting the dried piss and biting down on his lip, "Are you ready to suffer, my pet?"

"Y...y...esss, M..Mis..stress," he stammered weakly. This was going to be very stimulating. Walking behind him, She crushed the cigarette out on his balls, then fed it to him, and stepped back.

Soon the first crack of the whip snapped across his back. He arched forward and screamed with the pain before the bonds snapped him back and She laid the next strike right underneath the first.

His screams came fast after that as She whipped him, over and over the bullwhip would whistle through the air and strike his back until She could see little drops of blood appear from where She had broken the skin. She stopped at this point. Jenny rushed over with first aid while She examined him, running Her fingers over the welts and savoring each heated mark, even rubbing Her finger in his blood and tasting a drop of it.

Jenny then doctored the wounds and stepped back again as She picked up Her cane, and proceeded to do to his ass and thighs what the whip had done to his back. More screams drover Her to orgasm. Quickly grabbing jenny, She mounted the girl's thigh and ground out Her orgasm as the girl supported Her easily. Then She sat in the chair jenny had brought out earlier and relaxed for a bit while She watched him sob hanging from the trees.

He was so very sexy when he sobbed for Her. She instructed jenny to clean him up and bring him back inside then prepare lunch while She rested a bit.

Following lunch She walked over to where Her pet lay, and woke him from his dozing nap, much needed after the night he spent hanging from the rafters, then the morning in the sun and with the whip and cane.

Waking him by pushing against his head with Her foot, his eyes fluttered open and he looked up at Her.

"Get up pet, now!"

He rose, standing before Her and She quickly grasped his balls and squeezed hard. He cried out from the sudden harsh pain. Gripping his balls She led him over to a large gynecological exam table, and with jenny's help they got him up on the table, and placed his legs in the stirrups. Securing his ankles to the stirrups, They then secured him to the table and jenny set about laying out the tools for this afternoon.

A set of needles and sounds were laid out on a table. An inflatable butt plug, some brilliantly wicked suction cups for his nipples. Some tiger balm, and nettle branches completed the ensemble for the cock and ball torture that was to ensue this afternoon and into the evening. Pet was even going to be released from his chastity for this, though She doubted very much he would get hard once the pain started. She first placed the suction cups on his nipples and pumped them up.

Having released his cock from its confines She slipped on some rubber gloves and held out Her hand and simply said, "Tiger Balm." Acting as the "nurse" for this sadistic medical scenario, jenny handed her the small jar after opening it, and watched as Mistress dipped Her fingers inside pulling out a generous dollop, then began smearing it over his cock.

He did indeed start to harden under Her firm strokes. She coating his balls and cock extra good, avoiding the head of the cock. Soon his eyes snapped open and his jaw worked as the burning started.

Dipping her fingers again into the jar, She then shoved them up his ass and lubed him for the plug. Working her fingers around his hole and deep inside, he was soon writhing in agony as much as the bonds allowed as he burned from the tiger balm in his most sensitive areas.

Taking off the gloves, and tossing them, She put another pair on and picked up the first of the sounding rods. For this She used a regular lube. Jenny held a lighter up and She let the rod heat a bit, not too much, just enough to sterilize, then pinching the head of his cock, She began to work the long rod down the length of his shaft, taking care and working slowly.

She worked it back and forth, eventually laying it back against his belly, and taking a needle jenny had heated up, She pierced it through the flesh around his navel, and threaded it so it would hold the sound and thus his cock firmly down. She then shoved the plug up his ass, and began to inflate it.

All this time, She had to force Herself to be still from the demanding tingling in Her own loins as She listened to his cries of agony, and glancing up would see the tears streaming down his face. Soon though She was able to begin threading the small needles into his ball sac. She first tied the balls nice and tight with a cord, then began to pierce the fleshy sac, careful to avoid the balls themselves until She had ten needles side by side up and down each side of his sac.

Such a pretty sight. Stripping the gloves off She posed next to him while jenny snapped a few pictures for Her memory book. She had taken some lovely one's of the whipping and caning outside, and now was capturing this special moment as well.

She then reached up and flicked the suction cups on his nipples. The nipples and areola around them were engorged inside the cups. She gave them a few more pumps causing more anguished sobs to come from his sweet lips. Then, removing the cups, She quickly threaded needles through each engorged nipple and the surrounding flesh, until ten small needles formed star patterns in each nipple. So very sexy.

Jenny excused herself for a bit to get dinner started while She admired Her handiwork. Then She went to eat.

While She ate, jenny checked on the boy, and carefully began removing the needles from his body. She writhed in Her chair as She ate listening to him moan in pain.

Once finished She walked over, and leaned over his face, kissing him softly, She reached down and smacked his still bound balls hard. He screamed and She gushed, Her thighs trembling as She climbed up on the now lowered table and pressed her heated sex over his chest, and begin to grind against him. No, he would be able to smell Her excitement, but he would NOT be allowed to taste, and as She ground Her pleasure out on his chest, She smack, squeezed and generally abused his balls harshly for nearly an hour until they were red and swollen. At one point as She had one huge orgasm that dwarfed the other smaller quakes She had been having She gripped his balls so hard he passed out.

With jenny's help She climbed down off him and regaining her composure, She instructed jenny to put on the strap on She had packed. She quickly cleaned him up and then just left him there to recover for the next day's activities.

Walking over to the bed, She lay back and spread her legs, while Jenny expertly mounted Her and fucked Her through several more massive orgasms until She was exhausted, and fell asleep.

Jenny went and sat with pet through the night to make sure he was OK, and not suffering any ill effects. It was jenny who carefully and quietly removed the plug from his stretched hole, and gently washed the tiger balm off him and massaged his nipples until they were once again back to a sort of natural state.

He moaned constantly throughout, not loudly, he was mostly out of it by this point anyway, and soon jenny helped him relax enough that he slept peacefully the rest of the night.

Jenny smiled as she thought about what would happen the next day. She loved when the guests requested specific activities and this guest was particularly creative. Reaching down she rubbed her own over heated sex and then retired to get a bit of sleep before morning, and the fun that would bring before her guests checked out and headed home.

19. Torture Weekend - part 3

When Mistress awoke the next morning, She awoke to jenny greeting Her with a hot cup of coffee, pet was already hanging by his ankles, his legs spread apart almost as far as they would go. His arms were secured in a binder behind his back and a strict leather hood covered his head completely, with just holes for the nostrils to breath through. He could not see, sound would be severely muffled for him, The ring gag insured his mouth stayed open so She could hear his cries of pain, but his tears would be hidden until the end when the mask would be removed.

He was already sweating as She walked over to him sipping Her coffee. Jenny had expertly bound his balls so his sac looked like a balloon coming up from his pelvis region. His cock, limp and still without the device he had grown so accustomed to just dangled down from the balls sitting there so unprotected, so vulnerable.

Several large colored candles were lit and waiting for Her, and a speculum was spreading his hole wide open. How uncomfortable that must be. Additionally a large funnel was set protruding from his hole just waiting to be filled. With a wicked grin, She poured a bit of Her hot coffee in there.

The reaction was so immediate and intense, She felt a surge of wetness between Her thighs and simply had to reach down to rub Her wetness, then lean down and smear that over the nose holes. His cries stopped as He inhaled that familiar scent, and She slapped him hard enough to be felt even through the leather hood. He moaned and She slapped him again, several times back and forth.

12