All Comments on 'For Miss Amy Pt. 17-19'

by JohnHerr48

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A true sadist. I almost stopped reading as this weekend was way over the top. I do hope that Mistress does indeed provide him with several days of rest after the way she abused his body. I was amused by the admission of "she knew his breaking point and truly could take no more". How convenient to be so sure but this is a fantasy story. Also amusing that "she would never hurt him so badly he required medical attention" and then goes about doing just that over the weekend. 3 gallons of pee is a lot of weight in a pail and his balls would go numb and blue overnight as he is left hanging. Plus that first day he did not have any lunch or dinner (maybe breakfast but we don't know that). The next day she pours hot coffee inside of his ass and touches a lit cigarette to various parts of his body and crushes it on his tongue. Then after drying out in the sun for the morning, she crushes another cigarette on his balls, then proceeds to whip his back until bloody (yes, Jenny does have some kind of first aid). Then Mistress beats his legs and ass with a cane. Lunch is next but nothing for her pet. Then the fun really begins with a sounding rod that is heated but not enough to burn? He is given a 1 gallon enema (which is a lot). Then his balls are used as a pin cushion (I almost stopped reading) and he was subjected to pegging and electroshocks on his balls and nipples. Oh and then he passed out after Mistress crushed his balls. He is finally given some aftercare even though he is still clearly out of it. As he is driven home his Mistress thinks about giving him a special award after he has recovered. I can only think that it will be very painful for him. I wonder when he is going to have anything to eat since he has had nothing the entire weekend except piss. At least I don't remember having the stinging nettle used on him. Nettle would have left very painful blisters.

JohnHerr48JohnHerr48about 3 years agoAuthor

Yea, That was one that was hard to write, I am not sure anyone could truly endure that. It is fantasy, and I doubt very seriously anyone would ever be subjected to all of that in one weekend. I will tell you, the Woman on whom this is based, and was written for loved it, but would never go that far. And She is very BIG on aftercare. Next chapters you will see just how much She loved her pet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJohnHerr48@JohnHerr48
I am an almost 50 year old submissive/sometimes switch. And recently I was inspired by a Lady I met online to write a story. So, I am giving it ago, She likes it so far, and many of Her followers like it as well. I hope it is received well. Thanks!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES