For Miss Amy Pt. 20-22

Story Info
An FLR relationship fantasy.
5.1k words
4.38
4.7k
0

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

20. The Reward

Following the weekend, he had to recover for two full days. He ached all over, the marks were tender and sensitive and each time he moved, he was in agony.

Mistress relented and allowed him to sleep in an actual bed for the recovery period, and for the third night, She came to him.

"It is time for your reward, pet, are you ready?"

He nodded enthusiastically. Now, normally, Mistress allowed him to choose the method of his orgasm. And he had one scenario that he always played out. He could choose to fuck Her but he never had, and this time She wanted it and was determined to have that even if She had to order him to choose it.

So, She took off his chastity device, and his cock rose to the occasion quickly. She reached down and idly stroked it and then started to ask, "So, pet, what do you..."

He cut her off, unlike him, but he interrupted Her, "i want to fuck You Mistress, please?"

She smiled, somehow he had come to know what She wanted, and anticipated, plus She could see in his eyes he genuinely wanted that.

She smiled and playfully smacked him and said, "Interrupting me, pet?" He had the good sense to blush and whisper, "Sorry, Mistress." She was in a forgiving mood, and brushed it aside.

"Then that is what we will do, pet. I am pleased with your decision, very pleased."

So pleased in fact that She had instructed the gurls to lace his food with a crushed up viagra so that he would be very ready. And as She could see, he was more than ready.

Before his eyes, She stripped off Her clothes. It never ceased to amaze Her that even after all this time, each time She undressed in front of him, he had a look of awe and wonder as he saw Her body. It was as if he was seeing Her naked for the first time every time. It always made Her heart soar to be that adored.

She climbed into bed and lay on top of him, kissing him deeply. Then She lit a cigarette, took a deep drag and pressed Her lips to his once again, letting him inhale Her second hand smoke. Something he always did eagerly.

They kissed for quite sometime, and soon She was teasing his nipples, and kissing his neck. Then She rose and turned around. He stared up at Her beautiful ass presented to him, and She scooted back, until Her wet sex was above his lips. She heard him smack his lips, and then felt his tongue, just the tip reaching Her and She closed Her eyes and lowered Herself onto him. He began worshipping Her instantly. She knew how he savored Her taste, and he was very enthusiastic in providing Her with the best oral sex She had ever had.

This time would be different though as She leaned down, grasped the base of his cock firmly, and then began to tease the head with Her tongue and lips. Soon, lust took over and She ground Her pussy on his face while engulfing his cock.

It was really a well made cock She thought as She devoured it, not horribly long, just slightly above average six to six in a half inches, but it was thick, beautifully thick and She couldn't wait to get it inside Her.

Then She could wait no longer, She had to have him. This pet She had trained, had caused immeasurable pain, denied pleasure at almost every turn, and now, He was getting the ultimate reward. She rose and turned around, looking down into his eyes. He looked up at Her with complete love and adoration. He worshipped Her, and that was exactly as it should be.

She grasped his cock again and as She lit another cigarette, She sank down on him. Oh, how wonderful it felt, it was just the right thickness and filled Her nicely. Her pussy gripped it in its warm tight confines and She revealed in how his eyes closed and he breathed deeply as She took him inside Her. She leaned down and as She exhaled over his face, his eyes opened again and he breathed deeply again and then She began moving.

Slowly at first, just gliding up and down on him. Her fingers rested on his chest, fingertips teasing his nipples as they took their time and savored this intimate moment.

Then something happened. She felt him start moving, thrusting upward. Felt his hands strengthened by hours of labor in Her service gripped Her ass and squeezed as he thrust up into Her.

She looked down at him in surprise. She did not expect this, but She did not stop him either. Nor did She stop him when lust began to fully overwhelm them both after She had finished that second cigarette from gripping Her firmly and turning Her over. Laying Her gently on Her back, poised over Her, he looked into Her eyes, silently asking permission.

Her breath caught, and She simply nodded. He plunged deep into Her, Her back arched. He knew just the angle to thrust. He knew Her pussy so well from hours spent worshipping it. And soon Her legs and arms wrapped around him, pulling him to Her, Her finger nails raked across his back as He thrust, harder, faster, leaving deep furrows of angry red streaks. In their combined passion She had broken the skin and he was bleeding and neither of them cared.

He thrust, and She met his thrusts. Both were grunting and moaning as the fires within them raged. His hips were moving faster and faster with each thrust, and She rapidly was approaching Her first orgasm, and She could not hold it back.

A few thrusts later and her nails dug into his shoulders, pulling him down so her teeth could sink into his neck as She cried out in pleasure. He never missed a beat, continuing to hammer away at Her like a beast, quickly driving that first orgasm into a continuous series of minor quakes that rippled through Her body.

"Fuck Me, pet" She yelled in Her primal lust, and he obeyed. Slamming his cock into Her over and over, it almost hurt, but the pleasure far outweighed anything and soon She could feel him tensing. She could hear in the way he breathed that he was nearing that point, which was fine with Her as She was nearing a huge one Herself.

Thrusting and pounding, the bed was shaking hard, banging against the wall with the force of their love making.

And then it happened, He thrust hard into Her, She felt him, begin to swell, and he leaned down and kissed Her hard, deep, his tongue probing Her lips as She wrapped around him hard and together they flew off that cliff together, Both screaming into the other's mouth as She felt him explode inside Her. The lewd sounds their joined bodies made was music.

Soon they both relax and lay next to each other cuddling. She smoking a cigarette, teasing his cock with Her fingers as He panted.

It genuinely surprised Her when he hardened again after about 20 minutes and even more that She still wanted more.

This time though, it would be Her way, completely.

She reached up and pushed his hands to the bed frame, and cuffed them in place. He would not be turning Her over this time.

She held him down as She mounted him for round two. And soon Her hands wrapped around his throat, and as She began riding him, She slowly choked the air from his lungs, squeezing tighter and tighter.

He gasped and bucked his hips, but She held him down easily, the movements giving Her great pleasure. She gave him a quick breath, then quickly went back to strangling Her pet. The various colors his face began to turn thrilled Her, and soon orgasms were rocking Her body, one after the other and as they intensified, She pulled one hand back and slapped him hard, once, twice, thrice. Each slap causing Her to tremble with pleasure as Her orgasm was building, each tiny quake adding to the next one, until with a primal scream louder than anything She thought possible, She collapsed shaking on him.

He gulped in air after She released him and just lay beneath Her. She had moved up some and slipped off His cock, which twitched against Her dripping pussy. Her entire body trembled, and She just lay there clinging to him.

After several moments to regain her composure She whispered, "I love you, pet."

He whispered back against Her hair, "i love You, Mistress."

He would not get to cum a second time as She fell asleep on top of him. The next morning She smacked his balls until his cock deflated from its morning wood, and She locked him back up, pissed in his mouth and smoked Her first cigarette of the day, using him as Her ashtray, then sent him to his chores. He bowed low and kissed Her feet and whispered, "Yes Mistress," then disappeared down the hallway to take care of Her home.

She breathed deep and closed Her eyes, briefly reliving the night in Her mind. She did love him. She would always care for Her pet, and take care of him. And She knew he would take care of Her.

Life was good. She dressed and went down to breakfast with a bright smile on Her beautiful Face.

21. Playtime with the Gurls

The next morning, he awoke in Mistress's arms. She was looking at him and caressing his face softly. When She saw he was awake, She kissed him softly and whispered, "I love you, pet."

He smiled brightly and said he loved Her more than anything. She smiled and pinched his cheek, then shooed him out of bed. Soon, he was on his knees, head tilted back, lips pressed tightly to Her Pussy as She released Her morning piss into his mouth.

He drank eagerly and deeply, while She lit Her morning cigarette. After he had cleaned Her, She sat back down and ashed in his mouth. Petting his head gently, She pulled it against Her thigh. He could smell Her sex, and it intoxicated him. She was so beautiful. Every movement She made so erotic. He could never picture not being at Her feet, under Her power. Mistress was life, and life was perfect.

She soon finished Her cigarette crushing it out on his tongue, then shooed him off to prepare breakfast while She got ready for Her day.

He hurried downstairs to find the gurl's already fixing breakfast. They looked over at him and grinned, huge shit-eating grins that told him they knew exactly what he had got last night. He blushed furiously, but smiled and looked down sheepishly.

They rushed over to him and gave him big hugs, pinching his bottom and then taking turns shaking his cock, both saying, "Guess this boy got a workout last night, huh?"

He blushed even more and they giggled and one said against his ear hotly, "Well don't you worry, we will remind you later just what sex organ is most important for you, bitch." He blushed even more knowing exactly what they meant.

Mistress entered the room at that moment, and said, "Not today girls. One of you go fetch the large plug, pet's hole is off limits today. I plan on using it quite hard this evening, and I want it ready for me."

One of the gurl's went off to fetch the plug, while the other set about getting the breakfast on the table, each pouting cutely. Til Mistress said with a laugh, "Don't worry gurls, he has another hole you can use. The gave a delighted squeal and She pinched his bottom and said, "I want your face today as a seat cushion for breakfast."

He quietly got down in front of Her chair and laid his head on the chair, on his side. Mistress then took Her seat and pressed Her wonderful ass down on his head. He scooted Her chair himself, sliding back, so She was properly at the table. She squirmed making Herself comfortable as his cheek mashed into the chair, and he whimpered softly making Her smile as Her heels dug into his back.

Soon She and the gurl's were eating breakfast. She ate leisurely and then smoked a cigarette after looking down seeing his food bowl in its place filled with his food, which She used as Her ashtray. Eventually dropping the butt down in the food, She stood up and tapped his head. His cheeks were flushed from his position and She pinched both and said, "you can eat now, pet, face down ass up, my bitch."

He assumed that position and began eating. Mistress took up the plug that was brought down and lubed it, then began working it into his ass. He whimpered as he ate, and choked a bit on the still burning cigarette butt as the plug reached its widest point, Mistress twisting it cruelly, then slamming it forward. Wiping Her hands on a towel offered by one of the gurl's She attacked a thick chain to his chastity device, then ran it up his ass crack, firmly against the plug, then up his back to his collar. Locking it in place, She nodded satisfied that the plug would remain firmly in place until She returned.

She stood again and looked at the gurl's. Make sure he is spotless and smells sweet when I get home, and lay out that nice 12" strap on for me. I am looking forward to a nice hard fuck from my bitch tonight." The gurl's nodded and he finished his breakfast, then after kisses goodbye and wishes for a Great Day, Mistress was off, and they set about cleaning up the breakfast.

After that, the gurls cleaned showered him and themselves, then dragged him off to their room where they had everything set up for their jobs.

They had set up a web cam show account to earn extra money for Mistress, and delighted in performing for the various men and women and other transpersons that watched them and paid for them to perform acts of perverted delight on the cam. Today, they had planned to fuck his ass for their viewers, but his mouth would do just as well.

Setting up and greeting their viewers, the gurls put in the goals to reach for the day. Pinching his cheeks they laughed and asked, "Who wants to see us plow this sweet bitch's face? Hmmm, Do you want my 8 inch cock that isn't as thick to plow it first? Give this amount. Or do You want my sister's thicker 9" cock to plow him? Or both, taking turns? And then once we start fucking him, decide where you want us to cum. In his mouth forcing him to swallow every sweet drop or do you want us to cover his face in our spunk?"

He blushed and watched as the tips started rolling in, very quickly reaching the level that they would simply take turns stuffing his throat until they came, and the consensus was that his face should be bathed in their cum.

The gurl's squealed and thanked their viewers then said, "Ok guys and gals - hands on cocks or clits and let's get this show started!" Very quickly he had to open his mouth and take a quick breath as her 8" cock plunged into his throat, actually gagging him with the suddenness of it. She held him there for about 20 seconds then thrust a few times and passed him to her sister who did the same thing. His eyes had already started watering and each time they passed him, he choked and took more.

The gurl's were great, he thought. They had come to Mistress ages ago now and fit right in to their family dynamic. They both addressed Mistress as Mommy most of the time, and She considered them Her daughters. They loved playing with the family pet, as he was primarily known. There names were Shawna and Yvonne, though he just thought of them collectively as the "gurls" since they were almost never apart, and worked so well as a pair, that it was hard to sometimes separate them. Both blonde and blue-eyed, and beautiful, Shawna was the larger of the two, slightly taller with bigger tits, but her cock wasn't quite as long as her sister's. Her sister was slighter in build, shorter, skinnier and had an almost flat chest. Her cock was thicker and longer and she reveled in using it. Both switched between being top and bottom, equally adoring filling his hole, or each other's or anyone else Mommy dictated.

As the show went on, the gurl's were obviously getting close, paying less attention to the camera and giving their viewers and incredible face-fucking show. For his part, he was covered in drool from his own throat as they passed him back and forth until Shawna finally thrust deep then pulled out and started jacking off furiously. Yvonne joined her and soon both of their cocks erupted with loud cries from them as their hot, thick, creamy cum blasted his face.

They drained their cum, then dropped down and leaned in kissing him deeply and turning their heads to the camera with him between them and said, "isn't he just the sluttiest little cocksucker you've ever seen!!" His blush was covered by the cum and spit all over his face, everything was blurry. Then they started licking his face, lapping up the cum and spit and taking turns kissing it into his mouth, sharing their cream.

They accepted the accolades from their viewers and signed off blowing them a kiss. Then they cleaned him up and swatted his butt, setting him on to his chores with a strict admonishment to report for his next cleaning before Mistress got home from work.

He thanked both of them, and he meant it. He loved serving their cocks, not quite as much as he loved serving Mistress, but quite a bit more than he had ever believed he would.

Now, as he moved about his chores, the plug served as a constant reminder of what was coming, and he found he couldn't wait until Mistress got home and reminded him after their night of passion, that he was a fucktoy for Her pleasure, and those rewards he earned were, though very special and wonderful, were just rewards and not to distract him from his true purpose. He doubted very much that he could ever forget that.

22. Weddings and slaves

Mistress was married to Her new husband She called Daddy on a Saturday in the Spring. Outside in the backyard. He had helped set up the wedding, but in the planning it was determined that he would not actually attend the wedding so as not to make the groom's family uncomfortable. He didn't mind much, he wasn't used to wearing clothing anymore much anyway, and he was awkward in social situations, especially since his social circle had become basically three main people.

So, he waited quietly in Mistress' closet until She was dressed, then beside Her bed until the ceremony was over and the guests had left. She would then come up and change clothes and say a quick good bye to him as She and Her new husband went off on their honeymoon.

He was used to being separated from her for a day while She worked, but this would be a whole week. He wasn't sure how he would handle that. The gurl's assured him that they would look after him and take care of him, and he knew they would, but it wasn't the same as his Mistress. Who would drink Her morning piss every day? What would She do for an ashtray? Who would rub Her feet when they were sore?

These thoughts all nearly drove him crazy as he listened to the party going on outside after the ceremony. Soon however, Mistress swept into the room, giggling and flush with excitement, and he couldn't help but smile at how beautiful She was. She immediately began undressing, and summoned him to help. Soon She was undressed and quickly relieved Herself in his mouth before having him help Her dress for travel.

"Now, pet," She said once dressed, leaning over and cupping his cheeks in Her hands, "I want you to be a very good boy while I am gone. I will miss you, you sweet little slut."

Tears sprang to his eyes and he hugged Her tight. Something usually forbidden, but She allowed this indiscretion this time, and hugged him back, stroking his hair. "Now, now pet, crying? Are you trying to help get me turned on for my wedding night?"

He blushed and sat back on his knees and looked up at Her. She could see the question in his eyes and nodded her head, "Speak up, pet, what is going through that empty lil head of yours?"

"Will, i mean, do...oh Mistress, will You still want me now...now You are married?"

She blinked, and looked down at him in surprise and confusion. They had discussed this, he knew She wanted him. So She squatted down and took a firm grip on his hair, jerking his head back and hissed, "Listen up you little piece of shit, you are MY property, and just because I got married don't you DARE fucking think for ONE second that this will mean YOUR responsibilities of service to me will lessen ONE LITTLE BIT!You will NOT escape me that easily! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR, PIG?"

12