For Miss Amy Pt. 20-22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her tone made him shiver, his eyes widened, but he smiled almost brighter than She had ever seen him smile before, and he whispered breathlessly, "Yes, Mistress!"

Yes, sometimes showing love meant being a bit harsh with a pet. She patted his head and hugged him again, "Glad that bit of nonsense is settled then, come pet, see me off on my honeymoon."

He carried her bags downstairs and She hugged the girls, and then him again and Her and his new Master drove away. The gurl's leaned in and hugged him between them, they didn't speak, they knew this was hard on him, and they were determined to make it easier.

That night, they even took him to their bed, and after fucking him senseless in every hole, and filling him with four loads of hot, creamy cum from their gurl cocks, the three fell asleep with him sandwiched between them.

The next week was spent getting the house in order for the new addition of Mistress's husband, yet to him it dragged like eternity. She thought it would never end. Sure the gurls fucked him silly several times per day, and while they helped, it still passed slowly.

Finally the day came and he rushed around making everything perfect. Then he heard the car, and he yelped in excitement. Shawna smacked him lightly and said, "control yourself bitch!" But he couldn't.

He ran to the door and knelt waiting, eagerly, his tail wagging, until the door opened, and his heart sank, it was Master. He carefully controlled his features and lowered his eyes as the man just stared down at him for a moment, then shoved him aside rather hard. He fell against the wall.

He heard the man heartily greet the gurl's, and realized he was just an after thought. He didn't take it personally, he wasn't offended, it was what it was. Master tolerated him, even was amused with him from time to time, but had no interest in him beyond his fetching a drink from time to time.

Then She entered. He quickly composed himself back into position and looked up at Her. She was tired, but happy to be home. She gave him a brief kiss on the forehead, then greeted the girls, and with Her new husband in tow, headed upstairs to bed as it was late.

He was confused. She didn't seem happy at all to see him. The gurl's quickly gathered him and they unloaded the car of all the luggage and took the dirty clothes to be washed the next day. The gurl's again took him to their bed that night, and he lay awake listening to the sounds of passionate sex coming from Mistress's bedroom.

He eventually drifted off, but woke early, and eased his way out of bed trying not to disturb the gurls as it was the time he should be at Mistress's bedside for Her morning piss.

She met him at the door with a finger to Her lips, and motioned him to follow Her. He did so, watching Her curiously. Soon as they were downstairs in the basement, She lit a cigarette and sat down on the couch, opening Her robe and motioning him forward. Taking his head She pressed him tightly to Her pussy and told him to "pleasure Her."

His heart soared as he began to lick Her earnestly just as She liked. Then it crashed down as he tasted what could only be the new Master's cum inside Her pussy. He almost pulled away, but he felt Her hand grip him tighter and Her voice above him, "Don't you dare pull back, pet, yes, you WILL eat His cum out of My pussy, and you WILL like it."

He blushed. She could read him like a book, and after he had made Her cum a couple times, She pissed in his mouth, and then ashed Her cigarette and looked him in the eyes.

"Eventually, things will return somewhat to normal, pet. Daddy will get used to you being at my bedside each morning, but we have to give Him time to adjust. And of course His cum will be in My pussy from time to time when I demand service from you, and you will like it, period. Why? because you are Mine, and I say so."

That was all the reason he needed and he whispered, "yes Mistress."

She smiled then and hugged him close, "Oh, how I did truly miss You pet! Pissing in a toilet is simply too horrible now, I would so much rather piss in you!"

He beamed and told Her how much he had missed Her as well. They sat for awhile just the two of them, cuddled together on that small couch. Well, She was on the couch, he was on the floor held against Her lap. So lost was he in this embrace that he didn't notice Master come down and sat next to them.

She rose from the embrace and he looked up, and blushed. She kissed Master and he kissed Her back, then looked down and put His hand on the boy's head and turned it up to look at him.

"I understand that you are expected to be at Your Mistress's bedside first thing every morning for Her to piss into, yes?"

"Yes Master," he replied simply.

"Good, then from now on that is exactly where you will be. You make my darling wife happy, and that is all that matters to me." Leaning down His eyes pierced the boy's who shivered as he hissed sharply, "But you ever make Her sad, or hurt Her, you will deal with me."

The boy gulped nervously, then the man smiled, ruffled his hair and laughed, "Don't mind me boy, I am messing with you. I know She has you well in hand, and I trust Her." He looked to His Wife and asked, "Will you be long down here, my dearest?"

"Not horribly long, I do want to address his bit of moping from the last week, but that shouldn't take much time, just 50 or so strokes of the cane."

He gulped thinking, 50 or so strokes of the cane? Who told Her he had been moping? Was he moping? All these thoughts flashed through his mind in a second as he watched Master rise and ruffle his hair again, then disappear upstairs. He focused once more on Mistress who simply said, "fetch the cane, pet, of course you have to be punished for moping."

"Bu..But...I...I..." She slapped him hard, cutting him off, and hissed, "Fine then, another 50 for questioning Me!"

That's when he knew, this wasn't about any moping, it wasn't even really about punishing him, She had truly missed beating the shit out of him with Her cane, and wanted to get started making up for the whole week She had not been able to let out Her sadistic desires on Her favorite toy.

For the first time since She had collared him, while he screamed and tears rolled down his cheeks from the harsh strikes of the cane, he smiled through the whole thing with a grin like the Cheshire Cat, and was dizzy with excitement from an actual beating.

She still loved him, and still wanted him. After the beating they went upstairs and She fed him his bowl then sat down to breakfast while Master and the gurl's stared at his bruised and welted ass with wide eyes.

"Um, Honey, don't you think you were a little rough on him? I mean, he was just missing You."

"Nonsense, he questioned why I was going to punish him. He deserved every stroke he got and then some, isn't that right, pet."

"Yeth Mithtresth," he happily exclaimed around the bite of food he had just taken, then grinned as She smacked his sore ass and admonished him not to talk with his mouth full, of course had he NOT spoken right up, he would have been smacked for that as well. And that's when they all laughed and knew he hadn't been really punished, it was just an excuse to beat him.

Life began to slowly return to normal, and he felt accepted by his new Master, who for his part, ignored the boy most of the time, and even a couple times dragged him outside to drink a beer with another "guy." This made him feel awkward, but he wasn't required to talk during these times, just to keep company. If he really thought about it, it was more like he truly was a dog, and Master just wanted to sit with the family dog out on the porch.

Life went back to pretty much normal. He drank Mistress's piss at Her bedside each morning. He was Her ashtray, Her pain toy, Her fuck Toy, and Her masturbation tool.

He even actually came to love his new Master, though quite platonically.

12