For Miss Amy: The Game

Story Info
A Standalone Miss Amy Story.
1.9k words
3.87
4.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pet had played with the gurl's often. They adored him, and loved teasing him, tormenting him, and outright fucking the life out of him whenever they got the chance. Both had quite sizable "clits" and both enjoyed putting them inside him.

On this particular day, Mistress had a long day of meetings and conferences at work, and wouldn't be home until quite late, and the gurl's planned to make that day epic. They roused him early, and rushed him through his chores. Thankfully, there wasn't much to do as he stayed on top of everything pretty well.

Once the chores were finished, they gave him a very sensuous shower. They soaped him up, rubbed all over him. It had been awhile since his last "reward", and even longer since his last "milking", so his cage was feeling particularly tight by the end of that shower.

After the shower, the gurl's dragged him up to their room and laid him out spread-eagled on their bed, securing his wrists and ankles to the four posts. Shawna then sat down and placed a blindfold over his eyes and as she made sure it was nice and secure she spoke, "Now, pet, we are going to play a little game with you." He listened as she checked the bindings making sure he was stretched out as tight as possible.

"The game is simple," She continued. "Yvonne and I are going to take turns caressing every inch of your body with our tongues. The trick is, you cannot react. No movement at all." While she was speaking, Yvonne had laid out a paddle, a leather strap, and retrieved a notepad and pencil. "No movement at all, pet," she re-iterated.

Yvonne spoke up then, "Any movement will be noted, even so much as a sigh, or whimper."

Shawna continued, "For every three tick marks on our notepad, you will receive one strike of the paddle on each ass cheek. Must be balanced as Mistress would say." The gurl's both giggled at that. "For each 5 tick marks, you will receive one stroke with the strap across your ass. Do you understand the rules, pet?"

He nodded, and Shawna leaned down close, her fingers closing around his chin and squeezing, "I want to hear you SAY it, pet., DO you UNDERSTAND?"

Yes, Miss Shawna, I understand," He wasn't sure that he liked it, he looked forward to their tongue bath, but what would come after... he had some very sensitive areas, and these two vixens knew ALL of them. "Wh..what do I win if...if I don't get any tick marks?"

Shawna raised up and looked at Yvonne, it seems they hadn't thought of that. She idly tapped his lips with one finger as she thought and finally, "Hmmm, well, if, by some miracle, you show no reactions at all, we would both be very, VERY disappointed that you don't think enough of our tongue action as to not react at all, so we would just each give you twenty whacks from the paddle, and 10 from the strap.

He nodded, it was as he figured, either way, they would win the game. Most often, that was how their games worked, well, that's they way any game he was told to play with either Mistress, or the gurl's. He had asked Mistress one time about fairness, and how it wasn't fair that he could never win the games. After She had finished giving him a very sound caning, She patiently explained, "Why the fuck would we play a game with a slave that we won't always win?" Of course, he agreed with Her that that only made perfect sense. He never asked about fair play in the games again.

"Ok, time to begin," Shawna announced. Yvonne picked up the pad as Shawna leaned down and begin to lick his left hand. She very sensuously licked all over his hand, suckling each finger, by the time she had finished with his hand he had accumulated three tick marks on the pad. She started up his arm, and fortunately for him, that didn't really effect him much, but then she reached his armpit, and two more tick marks were accumulated.

Yvonne then handed the pad and pencil to Shawna and did the same with his right hand and arm. He was better prepared for this and only got two marks. Switching back, Shawna then started with his left foot, and worked up his left leg. Five tick marks were accumulated just on his foot alone, they were intensely sensitive. He got a couple more when she reached his inner thigh up close to his crotch.

Yvonne did his right foot and leg, and again, he failed here as well, though not as bad, only four total tick marks. Yvonne made a little sigh of frustration and smacked his thigh hard enough to sting huffing, "You like Shawna's tongue better than mine!!"

Shawna giggled and ticked another mark when he jerked from the sting of Yvonne's slap, "There we will count that just for you, Yvonne."

"But you said movement from being licked, Miss Shawna?"

"Hmmm...speaking is movement, we will count that, too, you are at 20 total, pet. This is FUN!"

He didn't correct her again, they were obviously making up the rules as they went along, and he was just the game board.

Yvonne then began licking at his right earlobe and down the right side of his neck. As her warm breath touched his ear, and her wet tongue flicked over his sensitive lobe, he whimpered and shuddered. Shawna marked that as two ticks. He survived the neck licking with no more ticks, but as Yvonne's tongue circled his right nipple, he moaned for one more tick, then arched his back his toes and fingers curling as she flicked that sensitive bud with her tongue, then just sucked it for a full minute before letting it pop from her lips.

Shawna giggled excitedly and announced, "All ten fingers and all ten toes, plus his body and a whimper! 22 marks!! Awesome!"

Yvonne giggled and said, "Your turn!"

Shawna handed her the pad and pencil then started on his left earlobe. Now Yvonne was good with ears, but Shawna had a made a practice of using the ear as an erogenous zone. She was a magician with how her tongue could curl and cup the lobe, she knew just when to softly blow right into the ear canal. From the moment her lips touched his ear, he was doomed. By the time she reached his finished suckling his left nipple, stretching it with her teeth before letting it slip from her oral grasp, he had wracked up forty more ticks.

They then combined their tongues and licked all up and down his sides and belly. Then, saving the best for last. They each attacked his balls. Groaning, whimpering, arching, he was lucky they only counted ten for that. They could be somewhat merciful when they wanted to be.

Yvonne then removed the restraints and his blindfold and he sat up as Shawna made the final tally, "Hmm, ninety-two marks, pet. We will just round that to an even 100, that will be easier to do the math."

"No it won't Shawna, 100 doesn't go into 3 evenly! There will be one left over!"

"Hmm, you're right, Yvonne. Let's see. 33 strikes of the paddle won't do at all. So let's just do 35 to each cheek. Then 20 strikes with the strap, is that fair?

"Yep, that is even then," Yvonne announced. He just groaned. However, what Shawna said next really made him groan and hang his head.

"Of course that is from each of us, I mean, why should we only get to do half the number? We both won."

Doing a quick calculation he suddenly realized he would be getting 70 paddle strokes to each cheek and 40 with the strap. He was going to be very sore.

They hauled him up, turned him around and bent him over, then each one picked up a paddle. They worked in perfect unison. Shawna reddened and bruising his right cheek while Yvonne did the same with the left. Then the two vixens switched places then and finished up giving him his paddlings until he had taken 140 total paddle strikes.

His eyes were clenched shut as his mind processed the pain that flowed through his body, his legs were shaking, his fingers clenching their bedspread. Then his eyes popped open as Yvonne gave him the first of his 40 strappings. Soon he was howling as they took turns giving him the strikes coming from both sides.

Soon his poor ass was black, red and blue, and welted all over. The heat flowing off his ass was intense and he had been reduced to a sobbing shuddering mess. He sighed as Yvonne rubbed a cooling cream over his tortured bottom, then his head popped up as She lubed him and soon, her hard cock entered him fully, and as she began fucking him with a steady, pounding rhythm that hurt each time her hips rammed into his battered bottom.

Not wanting to be left out, Shawna grabbed a handful of his hair, jerking his head up, kneeling on the bed, then thrusting her hardened clit into his throat. Again the two vixens showed their complete synchronicity in their fucking as they had in their paddling. Whenever they spit roast him, he marveled how how they seemed to be working with one cock between them sawing back and forth in and out of his holes, each one getting faster and harder as their pleasure mounted, their fingers gripping him tighter and tighter with each thrust.

As the passion mounted, he did eventually start enjoying it, and at one point even shuddered with an anal orgasm. He had learned long ago that was one of the few times he would ever feel pleasure, and he took advantage of it. The pain didn't help, but the joy he felt when these two beautiful transexual women used him overwhelmed the pain and he shuddered again when the two slammed into him and he felt their cocks pulsing from both ends, then their sweet cum plastering his insides from both ends. He savored every drop.

Following that, they ate a light dinner, then pulled him into the family room and leaned him against the couch, each straddling one of his legs and cuddling up to him. A blanket over them, his arms supporting them cozily. They cuddled and watched TV, then both of them drifted off to a sweet slumber one on each shoulder.

That is how Mistress found him sometime later. He looked up at Her as She stood there smiling. She whispered, "Did you have fun with the gurl's today, pet?" He simply nodded.

"Good, looks like you wore them out, pet?" His eyes widened slightly, but he just smiled and whispered, "They just couldn't handle all that fun, Mistress."

She stifled a laugh and finally said, "Let's get them to bed, pet." With his help, they roused the two sleepy gurls and got them tucked in for the night, cuddled together in their bed.

Mistress grabbed his collar and drug him to Her room, inspecting his still bruised ass, rubbing and pinching it making him whimper. "My, my, pet, they DID have some fun, whatever did you do to deserve this?" He explained the game and Her eyes widened, then with a huge smile She pulled him close and kissed his ear and whispered, "Remind me on my next day off. I want to play, too."

His only response, the only one he could ever think to give was simply, "Yes, Mistress."