For My 50th Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you a bad girl?"

"Yes!"

"Are you a dirty little slut?"

"Yes!"

Are you my little pussy whore?"

"Yes!"

"Do you want me to keep fucking you like a little whore?"

"Oh yes! Please!"

Seizing her by the hips, I pulled Ashley backward. Taking my cock in my hand, I jammed it forcefully back inside her. Ashley's body spasmed and she sucked in a deep, almost agonizing breath.

"Oh Fuck," Ashley squealed. "You're in so deep!"

Digging my fingernails into the flesh of her firm hips, I began pounding her with all the ferocity and strength I had. The slapping of my pelvis to her ass was soon reverberating off the walls and ceiling of my bedroom. So was my groaning and Ashley's shrieking. Sweat was flying off my body like a lawn sprinkler causing Ashely's already saturated skin to become too slick to keep a grip on. Her hair too, like mine, was soaked and sticking to her flesh.

Suddenly, Ashley let out a guttural roar and her body spasmed wildly as the orgasm ravaged her to the core. Her body then crumpled beneath me, and her head dropped on the mattress, burying her face in the sheets, muffling her moans. Giving her a few final deep and powerful stabs, my strength gave out and my sweat laden body then crumpled down on to Ashley's. With my cock still burrowed deep inside her, I was lying atop Ashley; my sweaty breasts squashed against her back. Both of us were gasping for air and moaning with utter exhaustion. Ashley lifted her head and turned it over her shoulder, giving me just enough space to cup her chin in my fingers and our mouths crushed together.

I then heaved my body up off Ashley and onto my knees; my cock at last slipping out of her. I undid the harnesses and let the contraption drop to the floor. I rolled over onto my back on the mattress, collapsing in a spent pile beside Ashley's seething, sweat-soaked body. The room was spinning, and the smell of sex in the humid air was so thick you could have cut it with a knife. My heart was pounding like a jackhammer and my chest was heaving furiously. My body was on fire, my flesh saturated and the sheets beneath us drenched.

It was all so wonderful!

Just then, Ashley crawled up on me and her head rested on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and cuddled her.

"Oh Jennifer," I heard Ashley mumble. "Oh my God. You are so amazing. I love you! I love you so much!"

"I love you too baby," I heard myself reply without even thinking.

I then felt Ashley tenderly suckling my right nipple as she molded my left breast in her hand. My eyes fell shut and I sighed deeply followed by a sensual moan of contentment as I reveled in the wondrous sensations of her carnal affection.

We lay together for several moments as Ashley made love to my breasts with her mouth and hands. Finally, I cradled her head, pulled her up to my face and we shared a passionate kiss. Then I rolled us over on our sides and we gazed into each other's eyes.

"So," I whispered tenderly. "What else can your birthday gift do for you?"

I kissed her on her forehead. Ashley was silent for a long moment. Her eyes remaining fixed on mine.

"Marry me," Ashley answered softly.

My initial reaction was to burst out in laughter. But the expression on Ashley's face and the emotion in her eyes told me that she was not joking in the slightest.

"What," I heard myself ask.

"Marry me," she said emotionally. "I love you Jennifer. You've touched me in a way nobody else ever has."

"Obviously," I replied.

"No, I don't mean in that way," she barked.

"I know honey," I offered softly.

"You touched my soul. You awakened it. For the first time in my life, I feel truly alive! I feel so strong! So unafraid! I feel like I can do anything! Be anything! That I can have anybody; and love anybody. Love you! And I do! So much! I love you so much!"

"Oh sweetheart," I whispered as I caressed her cheek.

"My Daddy was a police officer; and he was the bravest man I ever knew."

"Was?"

"He was killed in the line of duty when I was ten."

"Oh Ashley," I gasped.

"I've always been shy. Always felt like I didn't measure up somehow and that I didn't belong. People frightened me because I knew that they didn't or wouldn't like me. But Daddy adored me so much and I him. And if anyone ever came close to making me feel the way I do now, it was him. Then when he died, that part of him in me died and I became truly terrified."

"What about your mother?"

"My mother was a titty dancer at a Strip Club when she met my father. He busted her for solicitation and prostitution. She was also a drunk, a junkie and a petty thief. But Daddy was a very devout and strong Christian and truly believed anyone could be saved and recover. So, he started seeing her and ended up marrying her. And she did make a complete turnaround. But after he died, she relapsed in every sense of the word and fell back tenfold into her previous life. Then she became abusive to me: Emotionally, mentally and sometimes physically. I spent so many nights hiding under my bed, and I was already afraid of the dark. Fuck, I was afraid of my own shadow. But my mother taught me, not directly mind you, how to hide yourself. Not only from other people but from yourself too. How to put up a front or a stage character if you like. Someone that the real you could hide behind. So, that's what I do."

"Oh honey," I murmured with my eyes full of tears. "Is your mother dead too?"

"No," Ashley swallowed hard. "She now co-owns and manages a dive strip bar with my barfly grandfather. She still dances too."

"Oh God," I muttered.

"So, when such an amazing and beautiful woman like you," Ashley continued, now becoming very emotional.. "Picked me out of all the other girls in the world to be her birthday gift. Then saw through my stage character and still wanted who she saw. Then brought me to her home and then spent so much time teaching me, pleasuring me and awakening me inside! Loving me like no one else ever has...What is that?"

Her words were ripping my heart out by the arteries. Never in my life had I been so flattered or so deeply moved in the heart and soul. This little angel was absolutely head over heels in love with me. It was so sweet! And the expression on her face and the pleading in her eyes was endearing. I cupped Ashley's face in my hands, kissed her softly on the lips and then said:

"It is love sweetheart, and I do love you!" I cupped her face and then went on. "True, when I first laid eyes on you, I never anticipated saying those words for my motives in seducing you were strictly primal and physical. I mean, you are so gorgeous and so sexy! But there is so, so much more to you, Ashley. My God, you've overwhelmed me in every possible respect as you've shown me who you truly are! You're more beautiful inside than on the outside. And again, as beautiful as you are on the outside -- that is extraordinary! You are a remarkable young woman! Utterly amazing in every way! And again, I do love you very much. But I cannot marry you. And you know that. You are just turning nineteen. You've got your whole life in front of you. And from what I've just been hearing, you're now ready to go out there and make the absolute best of it with nothing holding you back."

"All because of you," Ashley replied firmly.

"Oh sweetie," I cooed with a lump in my throat. "Come here."

Ashley scootched up against me and I wrapped my body around her like a loving cocoon.

"I love you," she murmured.

"I love you too," I told her and kissed her silky hair.

Before long, we were both sound asleep.

*

I awoke to the buzzing of my alarm clock at six the following morning. Mechanically, and without even opening my eyes, I reached over and hit the snooze button. That's routine for me. With my eyes still shut, I rolled over as my arms went in search of Ashley.

But they didn't find her.

My eyes opened to find that the bed beside me was empty. Lifting myself up onto my elbows, I glanced around my bedroom. The first hint of morning light was filtering through the curtained windows, but all around me was eerie silence.

"Ashley," I called out.

Silence.

"Ashley? Sweetheart," I called out louder.

Nothing.

I crawled out of bed and stepped on the strap-on harness that was still lying on the floor. Coming around to the foot of my bed, I donned my robe that I had left on the floor. Tying the silk belt around my waist as I yawned, I happened to glance down at the floor on the opposite side of the bed from mine.

Ashley's clothes were gone.

Pivoting on my heels, I stepped over to the bathroom door and peered inside only to find the room dark and empty. Turning again, I walked out of my bedroom and down the hall toward the living room and kitchen.

"Ashley," I called out repeatedly, but still got no reply.

Coming into the kitchen, I spied a folded piece of paper propped against the centerpiece of the kitchen table with my name scrolled on it. Sitting down in one of the chairs, I snapped it up, unfolded it and read:

Dear Jennifer,

Thank you for the most wonderful birthday and for the two most beautiful nights of my life. I don't think you will ever truly understand just how deeply you touched me and what a profound impact you have had on me. You have forever changed the course of my life and I cannot put into words how grateful I am to you for that. Two nights ago, I was just a timid and terrified girl who spent every waking moment of her life trying to convince everyone around her that she was anything but that. But now, I'm a woman. And thanks all to you, I now know exactly what a woman is supposed to be. Or at least, I now know exactly what kind of woman I want to be.

I want to be a woman just like you. And I could spend the rest of my life writing about all the amazing things that you are!

I love you, Jennifer!! You're the love of my life. And I still want to marry you!

I know that may sound childish and naïve. But it's true! I fell in love with you the moment I first saw you. And there is nothing I want more than to spend the rest of my life with you. But you were right. It cannot be. Or at least, it cannot be now. You're a beautiful, vibrant, and mature woman with a full life of family and career. God knows, you don't need another child to care for. Lol! Besides, I have more than a few issues in my own life that thanks to you, I am now ready, willing, and able to deal with.

I don't know what the future holds, but I do know that for the first time in my life, I'm going to be just fine. Better than fine! I'm no longer afraid of anyone or anything; especially life! From this day forward, I'm going to embrace life! Charge forward into it. Go after everything I want out of it. I'm going to succeed. And most of all, I will make you proud! You sparked a source of power in me that I never dreamed could've existed and I can never truly repay you for that. But I will spend the rest of my life flourishing with strength, confidence, and pride in being the woman that you showed me I was, and I now believe that I am!

I will never forget you, Jennifer! And someday, I'm going to come back for you! Because you are one of those things I want in life and am going to go after. I will always love you with all my mind, heart, body, and soul.

With inexpressible gratitude and all my love forever,

Ashley Christina Sloane

P.S. -- I want to make a pact with you now. I know this might seem terribly corny and cliché, but I don't care. Again, I have no idea what the future may hold in store for either of us. But let us promise to each other that if we are both still alive, single, and available on the night of July 10, 2020; that we will meet at the very same CiCi's Pizza at 7:00pm. And I will be your gift for your 50th birthday and you will then be my gift for my 29th birthday.

I love you! And until we meet again my love -- I wish you all the happiness in the world.

I must have sat there and reread her letter a dozen times for it was, without a doubt, the most beautiful love letter I had ever received. Again, I was so flattered that this girl adored me so much. I was also extremely impressed with her vernacular. Yet another misjudgment on my part; another layer that I did not initially see. Clearly, Ashley was an extremely intelligent, articulate, and well-read young woman to compose such a beautiful composition and express herself so eloquently.

Just then, my focus was drawn in on her signature and the fact that she'd signed not only her first and last name, but also her middle name. My heart suddenly clutched for Christina was my mother's name and she had passed away five years ago. It also would've been the name of my first-born daughter if I'd ever had one. Finally, I folded up the letter, pressed it to my chest and went to my home office where my computer and printer were located. I printed out the picture I'd taken of Ashley, then folded both it and this beautiful letter together and slipped them into my Bible.

I then returned to my bedroom, stripped the sexed-out silk sheets off my bed, hopped into the shower and got ready for my day. It was time to head back into real life. But for some reason, I kept whispering Ashley's full name to myself all throughout the day and for the next several weeks. Much to my surprise, I was missing Ashley far more than I thought I might. My sex drive virtually evaporated and I had no interest whatsoever in going "hunting" anymore. I wasn't eating much because I just wasn't hungry, and I found myself drinking more wine than I was accustomed to. I turned down invitations to go out with the girls and I stopped going to the gym.

In truth, I was at the brink of depression.

But once my boys Seth and Cody came home from their summer stay with their father, and I got back on full Mom duty, my depression evaporated. I put Ashley in a very precious and private little room within my heart where I could always find her if I so chose to. But for now, I had to close the door to that room as life got back to normal. And as it does, went on.

Time passed.

Days to weeks, weeks to months and months to years. I watched Seth and Cody transform from precious little boys into ruggedly handsome and charming young men. Seth became a varsity lettered, state champion Tight End and in 2016, won a football scholarship to the University of North Carolina. Two years later, Cody received an appointment to the United States Naval Academy at Annapolis. My father passed away in early 2019 and in accordance with his Last Will and Testament, his sizable estate was to be split equally between his three children, of whom I was the oldest. Next was my sister, Vanessa, who was three years my junior and then my brother, Phillip, who was seven years younger than me.

In the end, each of my siblings and I walked away with just over a million dollars each in our bank accounts, of which I spent much on some desperately needed home renovations. I even had a swimming pool and whirlpool put in.

*

It was two years after my encounter with Ashley before I had any true want for a potentially serious romantic relationship again. Not that I was still pining over Ashley, all though I will admit that the girl sated me sexually in such a profound way that it just took a long time for my appetite to fully return. Plus, I was the mother of two pre-teen boys with a full-time career. Let's face it: Life gets busy! Sure, there'd been several one night stands here and there since Ashley, but nothing remotely significant. Just beautiful faces with ultra-hot young bodies that led to wild sex. I didn't even know or remember most, if any, of the women's names.

But then came Leona!

And as fate would have it, we met on the night of my forty-second birthday in 2012. I'd been to dinner with a couple of my girlfriends to a Mexican restaurant where we sipped margaritas and ate chips, salsa, and enchiladas. As it was a Tuesday night, I was quite careful not to overindulge as I had to be at work in the morning. But as I drove home, I spotted a popular little sports bar and grille that had opened about six months prior and that I'd heard raving reviews about. So, as it was just around the corner from my house, I decided to stop in for a night cap. Okay, I was quite horny too, and hoped I might find some hot company to pass the night with.

I saddled up to the bar, set down my purse and my eyes fell upon a stunning Asian woman behind the bar who I guessed was somewhere in her late thirties to forty. I learned soon after that she was thirty-five.

She was five-foot-six with shoulder length mahogany brown hair. Her skin was utterly flawless while her eyes were a deep walnut brown; not to mention piercing and enchanting. Her lips were full and pouty with sparkling white teeth that beamed a gorgeous smile. She wore a tight black tank top that marvelously accentuated her sexy shoulders, her pert little breasts, and her lean, slender torso while her tight denim shorts did the same for her round, luxurious hips, not to mention those ultra-toned, sculpted sexy legs.

She introduced herself as Leona and asked what I was having.

"Well, it's my birthday," I told her. "Can I have you?"

"May I see your ID please," she replied with a sexy smirk.

"Seriously," I retorted.

"Prove that it is indeed your birthday, and you just might," she said with a now very mischievous grin.

I retrieved my wallet from my purse, fished out my driver's license and handed it to her. Leona studied it carefully and then those piercing brown eyes bore into mine.

"Okay," she said softly, handing my license back to me. "It appears that it's your lucky night then. We close at midnight and I'm the one who locks up. So please, stick around. But until then, what would you like to drink? It's on the house. Or rather, on me."

Again, that mischievous and now, very seductive grin.

And sure enough, once the bar closed at midnight, and after all the patrons and the last of the staff departed, Leona locked the doors, turned down the lights and attacked me. Within minutes we were both naked and sexually ravaging each other atop one of the pool tables. It was three in the morning when we finally got off the pool table and headed straight to my house where we continued tearing each other to sexual shreds.

I didn't make it to work that day.

Leona and I began dating; seeing each other on an almost daily basis. We had a wonderful time together in every setting and had a great deal in common, particularly where sex was concerned. We were both very adventurous, loved to experiment and push things to the absolute limit. Over the next year, our relationship grew, our bond deepened, and we fell in love.

Born in Seoul, South Korea to an American father and a South Korean mother, Leona grew up in Sacramento, California and came to Texas as a student at the University of Houston where she majored in Hotel and Restaurant Management. She married out of college to one of her professors. They divorced a few years later when Leona's sexual appetites became too much for her much older and very conservative husband. She had no children. She'd been in the bar business since after college and the sports bar where we'd met was her first attempt at ownership. About a year and a half into our relationship, I invited Leona to move in with me and the boys. Seth and Cody were both extremely fond of her, even a little too fond at times. Especially Seth.

Hey, they were teenage boys going through puberty. Of course, they liked her!

When same-sex marriage legalized across the nation in June 2015, I immediately proposed. The following month, just after my forty-fifth birthday, Leona and I were married. She was thirty-eight. I remember standing before the Justice of the Peace and as I listened to Leona recite her vows to me, it was suddenly not Leona but Ashley standing there. I then remembered the pact that Ashley set down in her beautiful letter. My heart cracked and I swallowed a lump of guilt. But I soon reasoned that she did specify, "IF" we were still single and available. And as I was then getting married, I obviously would not be.