For My 50th Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get up on this bed! Get on your back," I heard Ashley command.

"Yes mistress," I gasped.

Scurrying up the mattress a bit and then flipping over onto my back, I looked upon Ashley. She was on her knees on the mattress, her cock in hand. She hardly seemed out of breath though she too, was basting with sweat and her flesh flushing with heat and beginning to glisten in the candlelight.

Again, I marveled at that gorgeous body; so lean, powerful, and dominating. So different than what it had been ten years ago. Though every bit as beautiful and arousing, it was just so much different. She was so much different; but all in a wondrous way. From a shy and precarious young girl to an assertive and unwavering mature woman. From an innocent loving angel to a defiling sexual goddess.

Oh, so delicious!

Vigorously spreading my legs, Ashley swiftly positioned herself on her knees between them on the mattress. Taking the cock in her hand, she guided it to my now soggy and drooling opening where she potently sheathed it deeply into my spasming tunnel. Pounding me ferociously from the moment of penetration, my body was vibrating violently from the sheer power of her thrusts. Grunting, groaning, and growling trickled continuously from Ashley's mouth as desperate gasping, moaning, and wailing erupted from mine. Yet again, my eyes devoured that immaculately sculpted body that was now soaking in sweat and sparkling in the candlelight above me. Finally, the exertion was taking its toll on her as her chest was heaving and she was panting.

Before long, Ashley leaned her body down over me, supporting herself on those masterfully chiseled, muscle-clad arms; her hands braced on the mattress on either side of my head as her sweat was dripping down on my already sweat soaked, heat flushed body. Our eyes met and the gaze was one of the most invigorating and passionate we'd ever shared, fueling us both with insatiable lust.

Flinging my arms up and around Ashley, I then planted my hands stoutly on the cheeks of her unconceivably, even absurdly firm ass. Gouging my fingernails into that tight flesh, I forced her harder and deeper into me with every thrust. Soon both of us were roaring at the top of our lungs as another orgasm was racing up to eruption deep inside me. Seizing the harness of the strap-on now, I pulled on it as Ashley stabbed me so deep and furiously with all the remaining power and speed she had left in her rapidly exhausting body.

The orgasm shook me to the soul, and I reflexively threw my legs up around Ashley's waist in a vice grip; locking her against my body with every ounce of strength I had. Both of our bodies now saturated with sweat and so very slick. We both panted and gasped desperately; almost agonizingly. I flung my arms around her back and held her against me; our slick, soaking breasts squashed against each other as we both moaned, wailed, and groaned incoherently.

We lay there for several moments, my body still vice gripped around hers. Then, much to my own surprise, I recovered my composure and strength first. Rolling her over gently on to her back, I sat up and removed the strap-on harness.

"Take this off baby," I said, still panting. "I love it. But I love you more."

Tossing the strap-on harness to the floor, I then spread Ashley's legs and slid down on my stomach between them. As I did, she suddenly sat up.

"Hey wait a minute," Ashley panted. "I'm not done with you yet."

"I didn't say you were," I replied. "But I'm still the Jedi Mistress here."

"Oh really," Ashley retorted.

"Yes really," I snapped. "The Force is with you young Skywalker! But you are not a Jedi yet! Now lay down!"

"Yes mistress," Ashley exhaled, and I shoved her down on her back.

No sooner did she hit the mattress did I give her a long, luxurious lick like the one she'd given me earlier from anus to clit. At once, Ashley blissfully inhaled a deep, orgasmic breath as her body arched toward the ceiling. Then I dove immediately into her, devouring her with such a deep, wanton, and carnal fervor. The humid heat emanating out of her opening was infernal with a potent musty scent. As my tongue swirled around deep inside her, my lips suckling and savoring all her swollen petals, that nectarous sexual essence that was only of my darling Ashley was inundating my taste buds. I remembered it like it was only last night and it was more sinfully luscious than ever.

Like fine wine, her flavor had only improved with age.

Wrapping my arm around her left leg, I snatched her clitoral hood between my thumb and index finger as I speared the index and middle finger of my other hand deep inside her. Ashley's body spasmed at the onslaught of penetration and pleasure. I battered her meaty petals with my tongue as I pumped my fingers furiously inside her. Seizing the sheets in her fists, Ashley's body arched up as it thrashed about; her gasp moans and agonizing screams echoing through my bedroom.

"Oh, my fucking God," she shrieked at the top of her lungs and squirted like a fountain, dousing my face with her sizzling hot nectar.

Removing my fingers and pulling my arm back around, I forced her legs open still wider and fastened my mouth to her spewing opening, slurping up the still flowing sexual syrup. Ashley's body collapsed and she was shaking violently as shuddering moans drifted out of her mouth while she gasped for air.

"Oh my God, oh my God..." she kept repeating, in a delirium.

I took my time cleaning her, allowing her to rest and recuperate, licking and suckling slowly and thoroughly all round her soggy, pulsating pussy. It was still the most beautiful vulva I'd ever laid eyes on. Once I felt her hands begin to softly stroke my hair, did I crawl up her body and take her mouth. We rolled about gently for several wondrous minutes, just kissing, cuddling, and caressing. At last, I sat up and pulled her up into a sitting position. Kissing her again, we then repositioned. Bracing ourselves with our hands planted on the mattress behind us in the scissored position, our legs draped over one another with our now pulsing, aching, and soaking pussies crushed firmly together. We then commenced that most erotic of lesbian sexual aerobics.

Slow and steady grating and griding against each other at first, soft and sensual moans filtering from each of us, gradually increasing our velocity until we were pounding and smashing against one another, fast and furious, howling and shrieking at the top of our lungs with sweat coursing down our bodies, our hair drenched, our chests heaving as we panted frantically amidst our passionate screams of unbridled pleasure.

Our orgasms struck simultaneously, dousing each other with our hot, spewing nectar and then collapsing onto the mattress in melting piles; moaning, and gasping in sheer ecstasy. Ashley managed to pull herself up on to her knees, crawled over to me, spun around, straddled my head between her legs and lowered herself down atop me and we fell into a sixty-nine to clean each other. Her vulva was ablaze, billowing astronomical heat from within her body out of her humid, soggy, and drooling opening.

It was pure heaven.

And what began as softly licking each other clean led to one of the most intense dual oral stimulations and multiple orgasmic feats of my entire life.

In throes of extreme passion, we rolled off the bed and crashed on to the floor; our bodies entwined in the most passionate sixty-nine of my life. As the intensity of the moment passed, we both burst into hysterical laughter as we laid on the floor beside my bed. The adrenaline coursing through us both sustained us for the short-term, but in the end, we were both quite sore and even had some bruising from the fall.

We crawled back into bed, cuddled in each other's embrace, and fell asleep.

*

I woke to the sensation of my hair being gently stroked. As I opened my eyes, I found I was lying on my side and Ashley's beautiful face and those deep, dark, dazzling eyes were gazing upon me. The room was dark but as it always did, Ashley's smile lit her up from top to bottom.

"Hi," I whispered.

"Hello, my love," she whispered back. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you."

"Yes, you did," I scoffed softly, and Ashley giggled. "Can't you sleep?"

"I did for a little bit," she replied. "Just haven't been able to get back to it."

"What have you been doing then," I murmured.

"Just watching you sleep," she replied. "Thinking about how much I love you. And how I can't wait to be your wife."

"Then why should we wait," I asked as Ashley studied me with a quizzical look. I took her hand and held it to my chest over my heart. "Do you, Ashley Christina Sloane, take me, Jennifer Sabrina Chandler, to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"That's the first time I've heard your full name. It's so beautiful," Ashley interrupted.

"Thank you," I replied. "Now do you mind?"

"Oh, sorry," she whispered, and I went on.

"To have and to hold from this day forward. For better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, forsaking all others till death do we part?"

Tears were spilling out of Ashley's eyes.

"I do," she said in a trembling but definite voice. There was a moment of awkward silence and I cued Ashley with my eyes. She took my hand and held it to her chest over her heart. "And do you, Jennifer Sabrina Chandler, take me, Ashley Christina Sloane, to be your lawfully wedded wife? To have and to hold from this day forward. For better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, forsaking all others till death do we part?"

"I do," I said in the same trembling but definite voice. Tears were now spilling out of my eyes.

Taking her hand again and placing it back on my heart so we were both touching each other, I looked deeply into her eyes.

"Now together," I said and then we both spoke as one. "Then by the power vested in us by Almighty God and the depth of our love, I now pronounce us wife and wife. You may now kiss your bride."

It was the most beautiful, sacred and treasured moment of my life.

And the fact that Ashley knew exactly what to say as I was thinking it and saying it myself signified to me that she was in fact, my soulmate. For she could hear what was in my heart and in my soul. And that God was indeed putting his blessing upon our union.

We fell into the deepest kiss we'd ever shared. Our bodies entwined and the kiss went on for hours. I don't even remember falling asleep.

*

When my eyes opened at last, my bedroom was full of morning light, and I felt almost reborn. Rolling my head to look at my breathtaking bride sleeping beside me, my heart froze mid-beat when I did not find her. Lifting myself up on my elbows, I called out:

"Ashley?"

There was no reply. Abruptly, my heart jumped into overdrive as my stomach tied itself in knots. Memories of that morning after ten years ago flooded my mind and an eerie chill racked my body. I sprang out of bed and called out again:

"Ashley?"

Again, nothing.

Without even bothering to put on a robe, I scurried out of my bedroom and down the hall to the living room completely naked. By now I was shivering from top to bottom as a cold sweat was beading on my forehead. I darted to the double bay doors and flung them open. Ashley's clothes that she stripped out of and left by the edge of the pool were gone.

Panic gripped me like a vice.

Shutting the bay doors, I dashed into the kitchen and called out once more:

"Ashley!"

Then I spotted it. Another folded piece of paper, propped against the centerpiece of the kitchen table with my name scrolled on it. Panting now, I snatched it up with trembling hands, unfolded it and read. I could feel the vomit beginning to rise.

My darling wife,

Forgive me for not waking you, but you just looked so peaceful when I left that I didn't want to disturb you. I have a couple things to do this morning; errands to run and pick up a few things -- one of which I'll need to show you when I get back. A little something that I failed to mention in our discussion last night. Don't eat or cook anything for I'll pick up breakfast on my way back.

Oh, BTW -- I stole your car. Hope that's okay. But then, if you can't trust a cop to bring back your car after she steals it than who can you trust? Certainly not your wife! Unless she happens to be a cop too! LMAO!!

See you soon!

Forever yours,

Ashley

The relief that rushed over me was orgasmic. The next emotion I had was fury and disgust with myself for doubting Ashley, even for an instant. Then it hit me:

She took Vexy!

I scampered over to the window above the sink and peered out through the miniblinds. Yep, Vexy was gone.

"That little brat," I mumbled to myself. "Boy, is she going to get the spanking of her life tonight."

And she did.

Then I started to giggle. Before long I was laughing hysterically. Scanning her letter for a second time, I then kissed it before depositing it into the trash. I then skipped with child-like glee back to my bedroom for a shower.

I was just running a final brush through my freshly blown out hair when I heard the backdoor open and shut. Having slipped into a comfy pair of jeans, a white T-shirt and one of Cody's old flannel shirts that he'd long outgrown, I gave myself a final approval in the mirror, sighed contentedly and headed toward the kitchen.

As I came around the corner from the living room, I found Ashley standing behind the center island in the kitchen, pulling takeout food containers from a plastic bag. She was absolutely glowing. With her hair pulled up in a ponytail, Ashley was again wearing her glasses and ironically, she also wore a Superman T-shirt; light royal blue fabric with the large bright red and yellow House of El emblem of the Christopher Reeve era on it. She also wore a bright red pair of spandex pants.

My face lit up in a smile as I gazed upon my own personal Superwoman.

"Well," I finally spoke. "Good morning Mr. Kent. Clark. I understand you have something you need to show me."

Ashley looked up at me with a preciously confused look.

"Huh," she said, then glanced at her shirt and caught my meaning. "Oh! Well yes Ms. Lane. Lois. Indeed, I do."

Ashley slipped off her glasses and set them down on the island as her expression turned quite serious. With that, she bent down and momentarily disappeared behind the island. I took a couple steps forward and waited anxiously. Again, my stomach was tying itself in knots. Then I heard her speaking softly:

"Come here boo-boo. That's it."

Ashley then reappeared, standing up straight and was lifting a precious toddler girl into her arms.

"There we go! That's Mommy's big girl!"

I cupped one hand over my mouth and the other over my heart as Ashley and the child both looked at me. Ashley secured the toddler to her side in her arms and kissed her on the cheek. The little girl had an adorable pink binky in her mouth.

"Oh my God," I squealed softly as my heart raced. "Who's this?"

"This is the light of my life," Ashley replied with a joyful smile. "The sustenance of every breath I take. My daughter."

I had made my way across the kitchen now and gently stroked the child's hair. It was every bit as dark and soft as Ashley's, dangling down to just past the top of her little neck. The little girl stared at me with the very same deep, dark, and dazzling eyes of her mother.

"Oh Ashley! Oh my God, she is so beautiful! She looks just like you. I can't believe it," I told Ashley, then to the little one: "Hello precious." Then to Ashley again: "How old is she?"

"Twenty-one months," Ashley answered.

"Can I hold her?"

"Of course. Look out though, she's heavier than she looks."

"Oh, now you shush Mommy," I snapped playfully as Ashley handed the baby gently to me and I cuddled her affectionately in my arms. "Oh my God. Oh, you are so gorgeous."

"Be careful," Ashley warned. "She loves hair. Or rather, loves to pull hair. I swear I'm gonna be bald by the time she starts kindergarten."

I laughed and pelted the girl with kisses and sure enough, the little one snatched a handful of my hair. But I was far too enchanted and smitten with this little angel to even give it a thought.

"Hello princess! Oh, I'm so happy to meet you. It's been so long since I held a baby." Suddenly it dawned on me. "Well, talk about first question last: What's her name?"

Ashley paused, seeming most reflective. Slowly, her lips filled with a smile as she then tousled and stroked her daughter's hair.

"Her name is Jennifer. Jenny." My heart spasmed. I could only stare helplessly into Ashley's eyes. Sliding her arms around both me and her daughter, Ashley kissed me softly on the lips. "I mean, what else could I have named the inspiration for every beat of my heart then after the love of my life?"

Tears spilled out of my eyes. I slid my free arm around Ashley, and we kissed again.

"I love you," I murmured.

"I love you," she murmured back.

"And I love you little one," I said to Jenny and kissed her on the cheek. The three of us all snuggled as Ashley and I wept and laughed.

Life is so unbelievably unpredictable and incredible. For just hours ago, I'd never felt more alone, depressed, and defeated. Now this morning, I had a beautiful new wife, a precious new daughter, and a boundless future. I spent the rest of the day falling madly in love with Ashley's daughter; now my daughter, as Ashley would have it no other way. She even insisted that I legally adopt Jenny once she and I are legally married.

When I asked Ashley about Jenny's father, she reminded me of her brief relationship with her fellow deputy. She didn't mention his name, saying only that he was not the deputy who was with her the day she was wounded. Beyond that, all Ashley would say is that he knew about Jenny but could not care less about her nor did he want anything to do with either of them. In fact, he signed away all his legal and parental rights to his daughter. He'd long since left Texas and Ashley had no idea where he was; nor did she even care.

*

Three weeks later, Ashley and Jenny officially moved in with me. We turned my home office into the nursery as it was right across the hall from mine and Ashley's bedroom, and we turned Seth's old bedroom into my home office.

Then on Sunday, November 15, 2020; at four o'clock in the afternoon, in a secluded cove on the shore of Lake Conroe, Ashley and I were formally and legally married in a beautiful little ceremony. Only fifteen people were present, among them -- Seth. Since it was the Chiefs bye-week, I had asked him to come give the bride away in the stead of my father. In fact, Ashley and I had specifically selected our wedding date based upon the Chief's schedule so Seth could attend. I felt it would go a long way to further healing our wounds; and it did. He was so happy and so touched.

As it turned out, Seth's knee injury was far less serious than originally thought and he made a full recovery and was back in the starting lineup at a hundred percent capacity. Of course, I would've loved to have Cody present as well, but leave for Naval Academy cadets is hard to come by, particularly during a global pandemic. Plus, he and Seth are still not on speaking terms. Thankfully, Cody was completely asymptomatic when it came to his positive Covid test and recovered as if nothing ever happened.

My sister Vanessa and my niece Kelsey were among the guests at our wedding, coming at my relentless insistence and on Seth's dollar. In fact, he arranged for a private jet to fly them down. Kelsey had by then recovered physically from her suicide attempt and was now in intensive psychological therapy and seemed to be doing much better mentally and emotionally, but still has a long way to go.