For Pete's Place Pt. 02

Story Info
I'm settling in after three weeks at Pete's.
6k words
4.54
16.7k
20

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of a previous story, so I'm anticipating that you've read that as well. But just in case you need a reminder, or for some reason decided to jump in here, this story takes place in a cumshift world. Details about that can be found in my found in my essay about the world rules. This chapter will start to touch on the world, but for the most part, it isn't super important to how things in this chapter will develop. Beyond that, also remember that Pete's deal is that Alex is basically a sex toy in exchange for Pete's supporting him, but he only ever demands to cum once per day at Alex's hand.

Thanks to everyone who reads

-AR2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three weeks ago, I had turned to my best friend Pete because I had no other options. He had taken me into his home, provided food, money, and a more than reasonable place to stay. And all I had to do was give him a blowjob once per day on command. I wasn't really fond of that part, but I had no other options, so I complied.

And that is where i found myself on this particular morning. On my knees in front of the couch, Pete's cock in my mouth as he watched the morning news. I had no interest in the news anyway, and Pete was probably only watching it to distract himself so the blowjob would last longer. I hated when he did that, but I was used to it by now.

Pete didn't usually dictate my wardrobe when I was giving him head, and he never did it otherwise. Today, as he sometimes did, he had ordered me to wear a pair of panties during the blowjob. That wasn't anything new, and though I didn't wear them normally, I did at his special request. I still had the mental block of wearing women's underwear as a man and occasionally complained, but honestly I didn't mind that much. The only person who knew I wore them at all was Pete, and I only wore them for his sake during blowjobs, so no one was going to laugh at me about it. And as a bonus, I actually found them really comfortable. The fabric was softer than anything my boxers were made out of, and the briefs style panties I wore when asked to held everything in a way that just felt cozy.

The odd thing is that he had also made another wardrobe request today. He wanted me not to wear pants (which also wasn't new, he often liked to see the panties I was wearing when I serviced him), but to wear a miniskirt (which was new, as panties and whether or not he could see them was the only order he'd ever given on the matter). I searched the wardrobe Pete had provided for me and found a whole drawer full of them. This was another step I didn't want to take, but I had agreed to Pete's terms and this was one of them. Besides, was it really so different from wearing panties? So I put on a simple black one that went a little less than halfway down my thighs and had come out to fulfill Pete's demands.

I found the skirt slightly uncomfortable. Not in the fabric, is was pretty soft actually, but in how open it was. I loved watching girls in mini skirts, because there's always the promise that only their panties or maybe less was under the skirt, and a stiff breeze or one too-quick movement would be enough to see everything. But being on the other end of that was less fun. I'm normally pretty modest about my body, and even though I knew no one would, or would even have the chance to, it kept crossing my mind that my skirt would flutter out of the way and reveal the panties I wore underneath it.

But Pete had insisted on it, and so here I was, panties, miniskirt, and blowjob first thing in the morning. And although he tried to distract himself with the news, I could tell Pete was loving it. I didn't hate Pete, he really was my best friend, so I was glad he was enjoying it. But that didn't mean I had to, and I certainly didn't. It was a kind of complex set of emotions that mostly tried not to think about. And so, needing something else to think about, I threw myself into the blowjob I was giving.

Finally, Pete finished after nearly half an hour of work on my part. Pete let me know when he was nearly there, and I made the snap decision how to take his load: directly to the face. I didn't really like doing that, but it let me wipe the stuff off rather than swallowing and absorbing it. And I planned on changing anyway, so I really didn't care if any of these clothes got nasty. I gave Pete the show I know he liked, mouth open, tongue out, looking right up into his eyes as his ropes shot up across my face, splattering on my nose, cheeks and forehead, occasionally even landing directly into my mouth.

Pete's cum dripped down my face as I got up and started to walk away. I went to my room and disrobed, using the miniskirt to wipe most of the cum off my face before getting in the shower. I didn't give much thought to anything of great importance in my shower, anticipating today to be a day like any other for the past two weeks, which was honestly a disheartening concept in it's own right. When I stepped out of the shower with the towel wrapped around my waist, Pete was sitting on my bed waiting for me.

He had never done this before. He might have come into my room when he decided he wanted is daily blowjob, but this was the first time he had been in my room when I got out of the shower, and he had already gotten his one blowjob of the day, so I didn't know what to expect.

"Today makes three weeks since you've been here," he said before I could ask anything. "I thought I'd make a little bit of a special occasion out of it, which is why I asked you to wear the miniskirt this morning." Three weeks seemed an odd occasion to celebrate, but Pete was rich and eccentric, so who could judge?

"I couldn't help but notice you still don't have any job prospects, so I pulled some strings with a company I'm friendly with and got you a job interview. They should be very accommodating, they want to stay on my good side. Small note, I want you to wear panties to the interview, the same ones you were wearing this morning specifically. I would like you to wear the miniskirt too, but I won't make you."

My jaw dropped. I had been having difficulty finding anyone who would hire someone with my spotty history and terrible recommendations, but Pete had stepped in and saved me again without my even asking. But this came with a demand, one that had never happened before now. He was dictating my wardrobe outside of the blowjob. i grabbed the pile of clothes I had just removed. The panties had only been worn for maybe an hour, so there was no fear that they weren't clean, and honestly they were pretty comfortable. I had worn panties all day before, so really I was making a show of obeying that part.

But the skirt had been black. The cum stains were pretty clearly visible on it when I held it up. Pete seemed both amused and disappointed. He nodded, I guess consenting to my not wearing that. But he did watch me slide the panties back on, as well as the rest of my clothes. I wish I could say that that was new or weird, but he often watched me change into panties if he wanted me to be wearing them for the blowjob, so I was pretty much used to it. I just thought of it like a locker room.

Once I was dressed, Pete made me some lunch (damn that man can cook), and we went to the place Pete had arranged for me to interview for. He gave me some of the basic details, warehouse job, what they store, who he knew in the company and who I'd be working for. It actually went pretty smoothly. I was even offered a job on the spot! Thanks to Pete, I now had a job and could start getting on my feet. With a little luck, this would stick and I could be out of his hair in no time. And then, no more blowjobs! Win-win!

We got home and celebrated by getting drunk. I ended up passing out on the couch and waking up with a splitting headache you would not believe. Pete appeared to not get hangovers, because I woke up to the scent of fresh coffee and Pete making breakfast. A great way to start the day. And a great day it would be, I told myself as I remembered yesterday's good news. We ate and Pete gave me some pointers about my new job, mostly about who's good side to be on and how to get there.

After breakfast he dropped another bombshell on me. He was going out of town again today, so would be collecting his blowjob as soon as breakfast was done. But he was going to be out of town over the whole weekend, so I would get to go the next couple days without having to pay up. This was a huge treat, and I planned on celebrating, especially since I had the place to myself again, which very rarely happened and never for consecutive days.

Pete did add a caveat that he wanted to pull out all the stops today, since he was going to miss a couple blowjobs. I felt it was slightly unfair that he was upping the bar again the second day in a row, but I understood he wanted to have the best possible time before he left, and he had just gotten me a job after all. Unfair as it was, I was in a good mood and I didn't want to let anything spoil it.

Pete went to my room and picked out an outfit for me to wear. He came out and told me, "Put on what I laid out for you. Come out wearing those, all of those, and only those. Meet me in the living room when you're dressed." He walked off to the living room and I went to my room to change.

I was surprised by how simple the outfit was. I still didn't really like it, but it easily could have been some extreme, disturbing kink and I was glad it wasn't. First was a pair of panties I hadn't worn yet. They were similar to the briefs-style pairs I had been wearing up until now, with a simple black and white stripe pattern, and it wasn't until I had them on that I realized how they were different. The back of the leg holes cut high, leaving about half of my ass hanging out, which was an odd sensation but otherwise they were similar to what I was used to.

He had chosen another miniskirt, this one pleated with alternating black and white on the pleats. It was a little shorter than the other one as well, not quite covering all of my ass, which, in addition to the cheeky bottom panties, felt a bit drafty and made me want to stand with my back to a wall to make sure no one was oogling me. There was also a pair of stockings, which was new. They were black and came up to just above my knee, with two white rings around the top. With them came a pair of black, converse-style sneakers (I have no idea how Pete knew my size). Finally was a simple black shirt with white lettering that read "Daddy's Girl". I was taking that off the moment Pete was finished with me.

But I got dressed as Pete had instructed, and walked into the living room. He smiled that wicked smile he usually did when horny Pete took over. "Spin for me," he said. I hesitated, but he motioned with his fingers and I obeyed, knowing I wasn't going to get out of it. "Perfect," he said, standing up.

Pete was, for the first time in my three weeks of giving him blowjobs, already naked from the waist down. His cock was already standing erect, which was also very rarely the case when we started. He motioned me over with a finger, and I walked over to him, and as soon as I was in arms reach, he reached out and placed his hand on the back of my neck at the base of my skull, seizing control of how I moved.

He guided me down to the floor, making sure I was still looking up at him the whole while. He brought the head of his cock to my lips and I readily opened up to accept it. I stuck out my tongue, and he placed his cock on it, then turned my head and moved me along its length so I was licking it. I reached up with a hand to stroke Pete's dick, and he repositioned his hadn't to the top of my head. But he didn't stop directing me. He brought me up and down his length, then pushed the head into my mouth and made me suck on it.

Pete gave my head a few nudges to try to indicate how he wanted me to suck on his cock or what he wanted me to be doing with my tongue, but he never let me break eye contact. He pulled his cock out of my mouth again and ran my tongue down one side of it. When I reached the base, he took it in his hand bounced it off the side of my face a couple times, smearing my cheek with spit. He guided me back up the length, then back down the other side, where he slapped my other cheek with it.

He finally brought me back to the end and put the head back in my mouth one more time. He put a hand on either side of my head and I barely had time to brace before he started fucking my face. I gagged hard as his cock rammed into the back of my throat over and over again, and I struggled to breath through it all. At one point he stopped, used his cock to slap my face again, then put it back in my mouth and continued. My eyes watered at the pain, but Pete didn't seem to notice or care.

Finally, he stopped. He reached down and grabbed me by the base of my skull again, pulling me back up with the rough command, "Get up here." He turned me around shoved me over the end of the couch. "Stay there," he ordered. I was afraid he was going to take the next step and fuck me just then, but I never felt him penetrate. I looked back to see Pete with one hand fondling my ass and the other around his own cock, stroking furiously.

It took him several seconds to cum like that, but he finally did. I felt most of it land on my ass or the back of my thighs, but I'm pretty sure I felt more than a few drops land on my back through the shirt. Pete's loads were pretty big, at least assuming mine were average because I think he let out about twice as much as I do. Pete stroked out the last couple spurts, then wiped his cock on the fabric of my panties. He gave my ass a gentle slap then turned around and started to walk away.

"Thanks Alex, I really appreciated that," he called back over his shoulder. "Have a nice weekend, see you Monday afternoon." I just collapsed to the ground heaving air, still coughing and gagging. Pete had retrieved his bags from his room and was on his way out the door before I finally got up. I somewhat instinctively followed him to the door, not knowing what else to do with myself in the moment. He swung the door wide open to step out, waved good bye, then closed it behind him. I can't be sure, but I thought I saw someone across the street looking in our direction, right past Pete and at me in my ridiculous getup.

I locked the door behind Pete, not waiting to see him drive off before I did. I walked back to my room quickly, ripping off the clothes as quickly as I could and getting in the shower immediately. My weekend of freedom started now, and I wasn't going to spend a second of it any way I didn't want to, and that included wearing women's clothes.

I got dressed and decided to have a night out on the town. Pete had given me a huge roll of cash earlier that week, and my bank cards had also arrived around the same time, Pete having left sizable amount in each account for my immediate disposal. I was ready to spend some and see what happened.

The first place I went was a bar called "The Infamous Gentlemen", because it sounded like a place of sufficient ill-repute to satisfy me. I was slightly disappointed to find it a fairly regular bar, the kind of place that claims to be the baddest of the bad but isn't actually any different from the other six bars on this side of the street. It may not have been anything special, but the name was interesting, and it was good enough for me. I drank, I danced, I even found a pool table in the back and played a couple games. I challenged the same girl twice, but she ran the table like a pro.

I decided to take a chance and asked her name. She told me names were overrated, but offered me a bet. A third game, if I win I can have her name, if not, I owed her a drink. I agreed, thinking I had nothing to lose and had the greatest stroke of luck in my life. Of all things to happen, she bumped into the guy behind her and threw off her shot, sinking the 8-ball way ahead of its turn. She lost, I won, and her name was Ash. I bought her a drink anyway just to be a good sport.

Turns out, Ash was actually there with a couple of friends, and her friends were ready to go to the next bar. She scrawled her number on a napkin and gave it to me before she left. I abandoned that bar a little while later and went to the next place, a standard Irish pub with a name like O'Malley's or O'Shaughnessy's or O'Toole's or something like that. There wasn't a pool table and the dancing floor was nonexistent, but I stayed for a couple beers before giving up and moving to then next bar.

I didn't catch the name of that place either, but I happened to be walking in just as Ash and her friends were walking out, so Ash decided it must be fate and started dragging me along with them. We got to talking and drinking while her friends complained about something their respective boyfriends had done. They eventually talked each other into going home and dealing with the dumbasses, although I'm sure I don't know why. Ash elected to hang out with me for another drink. A drink turned into two, two turned into four, and next thing we knew, Ash and I were making out on Pete's doorstep.

I fumbled the door open and let her inside. We were tearing each other's clothes off before the door clicked closed behind us. She dragged me to the couch and pushed me onto it before dropping to her knees in front of me. She took my cock in her hands and began to stroke it. It had been more than a year since anyone besides me had touched my dick, and it felt amazing. I got to look down at her the way Pete looked down at me when I did for him what she was doing for me.

I briefly wondered whether Ash or I gave better blowjobs, but pushed the thought from my mind as quickly as it arrived. When ash was satisfied that I was hard enough to perform, she pulled herself off the ground and onto the couch so she was straddling me. She kissed me again. She found my hands and brought them to her body, giving me a grand tour of her curves and letting me fondle anything I wanted along the way. Her breasts were so soft, her ass so plump, it felt like my first time all over again.

Ash got up from the couch, dragging me with her. We ran hand-in-hand to my bedroom, where I picked her up and tossed her onto the bed. I crawled up after her, bringing my face to her groin. I may have been giving blowjobs for the last three weeks, but I would have bed money I didn't have I was at least as good at eating pussy as I was at sucking dick. She moaned and squealed as I pleasured her, and when I was convinced she thought I was done, I brought my fingers inside her and continued with more vigor than before.

I spent a long time doing that, perks of having spent the last three weeks giving daily oral sex to someone who refused to cum on a reasonable timescale, I was used to putting in the work. I pushed Pete's blowjobs out of my head for a third time and brought myself up level with her. I lined my cock up with her entrance and pushed into her with no further foreplay, and we both moaned at how good it felt to finally be having sex.

I pounded into Ash for not nearly long enough before I reaching climax. I had the decency to pull out, but I didn't ask before stroking my cum out onto her stomach either. We collapsed together in bed and fell asleep. I woke up spooning Ash and decided to push my luck. If she had spent the night here, maybe she would be willing to spend a little bit of the morning here too. I reached around her and cupped her breasts in my hand, fondling them as I laid kisses into her neck.

Ash finally woke up after a couple minute of that, laughing at my enthusiasm. She took one of my hands and guided it down to her pussy, encouraging me to play with it instead. She got wet very quickly, and was grinding against my hand and moaning in no time. I got up on my knees, turning her onto her stomach and lifting her ass up in front of me. She reached back and spread herself open to let me in and I happily accepted the invitation, as if I'd needed it at that point.

12