For Pete's Place Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed into her again, savoring the sensation now that I wasn't too sloshed to enjoy it. I gave a few solid, powerful thrusts, grabbing Ash by the hips and pulling her back onto me as I thrust forward each time. We both moaned in pleasure, but it quickly became clear that we were both hungover and the pounding of our hips had a corresponding pounding in our heads. We stopped depressingly soon. I collapsed back onto the bed beside Ash, catching my breath and waiting for the pain to go away.

Ash recovered before me and went to the bathroom, then came back. "You know, I can't quite put my finger on it, but there's something familiar about this place," she said as she crawled back into bed and snuggled up next to me. 'We haven't hooked up before, have we?"

"Absolutely not," I replied confidently. "I would definitely remember if I had been with someone like you. That, and this isn't actually my place. A friend of mine owns it, he's letting me stay here until I get on my feet."

"Oh, that's nice of him," Ash said. "I once had a friend do that for me too." She suddenly tensed up in my arms a second after saying that. "Wait, who's your friend?" she asked urgently.

"His name's Pete," I answered. "Why? Who was yours?"

"Pete," she replied, propping herself up as the realization hit her. "Pete Ellison. Does he make you...?"

"Suck his dick?" I finished. "Yes, once a day. When he's here at least, he's out of town now. I think we're talking about the same person. Wait, does that mean you took him up on his offer?"

"Oh my god..." she muttered, looking around the room. "This was my room, almost a year ago." She got back up out of bed and looked around again, remembering her own stay here. She turned back to me. "You said Pete was out of town? For how long?" she asked.

"He left probably around this time yesterday, he said he wouldn't be back until Monday night. Why?"

"Ok, good," she said. "Trust me, you do not want him to know you got laid. And you probably don't want him to know you met me either. Pete doesn't like to share his toys."

"Ok, I won't tell him," I promised.

"Also, can I use your shower and borrow some clothes from the dresser? The dried cum on my stomach is starting to itch and I don't really feel like doing the whole walk of shame thing."

"Sure, no problem," I said, slightly disappointed that she wasn't going to wait out the hangover and go another round. Once had been far too few times having sex to end a dry spell. But I had her number and could get ahold of her later, maybe next weekend or something for another hook up. This wasn't necessarily ending now, it was just being put on pause.

Ash searched through the dresser quickly, like it was her own. Pete had apparently not changed his organization style in a while. Ash tossed her little pile of clothes on the bed, then went and took her shower. I got up and went to start making breakfast so she could eat when she got dressed.

Ash came out of the shower some time later looking as normal as anything. I hadn't considered there might be normal clothes in the dresser, seeing as I only ever wore whatever Pete's kinks dictated. Not that Ash didn't look amazing, she was gorgeous, but Without knowing better, I'd have no idea the clothes came out of that accursed dresser in my room. We made little more small talk as we ate, and Ash left afterword with only a promise to respond if I ever got ahold of her.

I spent the next couple days talking to her sporadically over the phone and text. I went out again Saturday night to try to get laid again with someone else, but couldn't pick anyone up. Sunday held no chances of getting laid either. I found the whole rest of the weekend as much of a waste as the rest of my life to that point. Needless to say, I masturbated a great deal Sunday night to kill tension and time.

I started work on Monday morning off to a great start by getting there almost late. I had almost slept through my alarm because I'd stayed up the previous night watching porn. I was tired all day and my performance showed it. I was making no good first impressions, and I'm pretty sure the guy ho hired me lost all respect gained from his first impression of me. But I wasn't fired on the spot, so I still had a job. And Pete was home when I got home.

"Alex! My man, how was your first day of work?" he asked excitedly.

"Honestly, pretty shitty," I said, explaining the rough start.

"Hey, don't worry about it man. It was just a bad day, things will pick up tomorrow. I bet it'll work out great. in the end."

"Yea, I'm sure you're right," I agreed. "But I'm sure you want your payment now that you'r back. And let me guess, since you missed out, you want the best you can get, right?"

"Actually, yes, I would like to be paid now. But I won't ask anything too drastic, just one simple little thing. Another new one, but it's pretty small, I think."

"Ok," I say, nervous at each step forward. "What is it?"

"The drawer in your bedside table has a number of toys in it. The bulbous one on the far left is the only thing I'll ask you to wear. Other than that, you can wear whatever you want."

I went to my room to fetch the toy and wasn't especially surprised to see it was a a butt plug. It was small, simple, and silver in color. It looks much like an smooth, oversized almond with a stem at the rounded end and a cap on the far end of the stem with a white plastic jewel on it. I lowered my pants and boxers and pressed the thing into my ass. It was cool, and heavier than it initially looked. It was a new and strange sensation, and it vaguely unpleasant not in that it was uncomfortable, but in that my body knew it didn't belong and wanted it gone.

I returned to Pete, and he predictably demanded to see it. It was humiliating, but I obeyed. I turned around, dropped my pants again and bent over, reaching back to spread my cheeks so the jeweled cap could be seen clearly. Pete made his happiness known, and I was allowed to pull my pants back up. I turned back around and fell to my knees, ready to perform as ordered.

I opened up Pete's pants and pulled them down, unleashing his cock once more. I took it up in my mouth and began to suck, feeling it grow to fill my mouth. As Pete rose up to full mast, I incorporated my hand as well to stimulate him more completely. Pete let me work at my own pace, taking my experience into my own hands.

Honestly, I preferred it this way. I know when Pete took matters into his own hands, he made it end faster, whereas I had to guess what was or wasn't working at any given moment, but I still enjoyed my theoretical freedom on the issue. I still wouldn't say I liked doing it, but my aversion to it at this point was virtually nonexistent. The taste of Pete's cock was mild enough that I didn't really care about having it in my mouth. And I still wasn't fond of the taste of cum, but I had swallowed enough of it by now to be over it as soon as it happened. This was just part of my routine, and Pete's kinky additions were really the only part that gave me pause, although I still didn't really have any option to say no.

Not that my pride would let me admit it at the time, but I was also starting to get pretty good at it too. I knew because of the way Pete reacted, or rather, that I knew how to get which reaction out of him most of the time. I knew by now what made him moan and how hard, what worked best and thus was preferred for the endgame, and what was best to start with to get him hard and keep him interested. These thoughts flashed through my mind involuntarily, and brought up the question I'd had the other night about whether I or Ash gave better blowjobs.

I tried to push the thoughts out of my head, but the memory of Ash's blowjob stirred my own cock, even more as I imagined her using on me the same techniques I was using on Pete. I tried to imagine Ash specifically to take my focus away from the undesired thoughts, which brought my attention to my own growing erection. This was added to by the presence of the butt plug, it's weight tugging gently and keeping my attention focused on that part of my own body. I still didn't really like the butt plug, but at least it was serving a purpose for the moment.

This is the first time I'd ever been even remotely hard during Pete's blowjob, so I was slightly distracted. I didn't realize how close Pete was getting, so when he decided it was time for the home stretch and I didn't kick it into high gear, he took matters into his own hand. He grabbed me and pushed me through the final motions. This I was also used to by now, and I took it in stride, my gag reflex having been tamed significantly since I moved in, but it never disappeared and Pete made a point of reminding me I had it once in a while.

Finally, Pete finished, pulling his cock out of my mouth and stroking his cock onto my face. I waited patiently until he was done, licking the last drop off his cock before he dismissed me. As I almost always did after Pete would cum on my face, I immediately went to my room and wiped my face off. I took out the butt plug too, but not before jerking my cock to relieve the erection that had formed while I was on my knees.

And we had a new routine as the next two weeks passed. I worked a regular work week, Pete would collect his payment blowjob once per day. Sometimes he made me wear the butt plug. Sometimes he made me wear the panties. If I did wear the panties, sometimes he wouldn't let me wear pants, just so he could see them. Sometimes he would also demand I wear a miniskirt over my panties as well. He also started asking me to wear women's shirts out of the dresser occasionally, which was fine for the most part since they were mostly indistinguishable from men's shirts. The biggest change came on the weekends, when I had the day off, and he would ask me to wear part of the demanded wardrobe around the house, while not giving him head.

Since I had a job and money now, I also went out on weekends a little bit. Pete insisted on being paid before I went out, in case I got home too late, but otherwise he let me come and go as I pleased. Per her advice, I didn't tell Pete I was go out to hang out with Ash, especially to fuck her if I had the chance. On Saturday of the second weekend, Pete was going out of town overnight again, so I offered to host Ash for our 'date'.

But the deal changed again on Sunday morning. Pete had gotten in early, so early that Ash hadn't left yet, so we were caught red-handed. According to Ash, he was plenty pleasant that morning, until she left. I was still asleep by then, and sometime between Ash leaving and me waking up, Pete had made his move. He had affixed a chastity cage to my cock while I slept, something that I noticed pretty quickly when I woke up. Ash had texted me an apology, not knowing what Pete would do exactly, but knowing that I would be paying for having been caught in someway.

Needless to say, I had a lot on my plate that morning.

12