For Pete's Place Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The party was in full swing in no time. I met a lot of Pete's friends, and there was a lot of mingling. I kept finding myself having to turn down offers as people hit on me, and also very surprised the ways I was turned down when I went to hit on others. I kept momentarily forgetting how I looked.

Eventually, we started settling into party games and drinking games and social groups. At one point, Pete called me over to the group he was in. They were playing a game, I didn't know what at first, but it was quickly and obviously revealed to be truth or dare. As the dares went around, Pete motioned me over to him.

"I think it's time to pay the rent," he said in my ear casually.

"Ok," I said, starting to straighten up and walk off. "Should we go to my room or-"

"No, right here," he said simply. Not forcefully, just matter-of-fact.

"Pete, there's like 20 people in this circle alone," I protested, trying not to raise a stink as the game went on around us. "Not to mention we'd be in full view of the whole party which has to be almost 100 people." This was not part of the plan he'd told me before. Just that I'd be dressed this way all day.

"I don't care," he said, again simply. "All of these people know about the arrangement, almost all of these people have seen my cock or more at some point, and a good deal of them have participated either in your position or as a friend. It won't be a surprise to them, they won't mind, I don't mind, and you had your chance to leave last night."

I continued to protest, "Pete, I'd really rather not-" But Pete already had his dick out and had pulled my hand onto it. At this point, I was conditioned to reflexively stroke the thing and I blushed as Pete gave me minimal guidance. I glanced around and sure enough, very few people seemed to take much notice of my hand around Pete's growing cock.

I wasn't really happy with the attention I was getting, but as usual Pete was right. No one really cared. And having looked the way I did all night, servicing Pete honestly wasn't that far from what I was already showing them. I let Pete pull me around in front of him and I sank to my knees at his signaling. I took Pete's cock into my mouth and began to work as he went back to the game. I zoned out and focussed on what I was doing. The fact that I was now looking away from the game certainly helped.

The game came around and Pete took his turn without having to move away. I continued working, bobbing, licking, sucking, stroking. Pete made a few directions or auctions, but for the most part let me work at my own pace. I took Pete's deepthroated Pete's cock, something I knew from experience he loved. Pete looked down at me with a big smile. He grabbed my head and took control in a way that usually meant he was close.

He facefucked me as I managed my gag reflex. I looked up at him when I had the chance, and his face was full of lust and desire. His cock pulsed on my tongue and in my throat, and I knew it would be soon. Pete did something he rarely ever did anymore, and he grabbed a fistful of my hair. He pulled me off his cock at the last moment and let his cum splatter all over my happily waiting face.

"Sorry about that, just finishing up," Pete said to the rest of the group. I had somehow forgotten that I was literally performing in front of a huge group of people. My face burned under the hot splatters all over it. Pete returned to the game without missing a beat and I wondered how long the game had been held up because of us. How long they had been watching me swallow Pete's cock.

I was honestly kind of turned on by the idea though. I was desirable, I was the center of attention, and I had just proven that I could satisfy in a major way. Not a way I really wanted to, but I could do it. I looked around to see a few other couple starting to have their own fun. People in various stages of change over, in various stages of undress, in various stages of servicing or pleasuring themselves or each other. I felt a little less special, but I knew I had still been the star.

And then I was invited to the game. I accepted without really thinking, but it was a party and where else was I going to go? I was dared to kiss someone's girlfriend, then someone's boyfriend, then Pete, then someone else's girlfriend. I was dared to sit on a couple laps, flash a few people, even take my shirt off for the rest of the game, among tamer dares. I did it all, because I wasn't going to be the one to bitch out, among other reasons.

And then the game took a heavier turn. I had started servicing Pete as payment. The other sexy fun had started as a response to me and Pete. But other than what I mentioned above, no one really dared anything too explicit up until now. Someone dared me to suck their cock. I became acutely aware of Pete's cum still dripping down my cheeks and felt my face flush. I'd never serviced any cock besides Pete's. But I'd also never bitched out on a dare either.

I went over to the guy and he pulled out his dick, which was already rock hard. It wasn't as big or impressive as Pete's, but it was still definitely bigger than mine, even before it had started to shrink. I took him into my mouth and gave him the same treatment as Pete. And after a few minutes, with the game continuing around us, he filled my mouth with cum and made me stick my tongue out to show I had it. He let it drip down off my tongue and onto my body, the gooey ropes stretching from his cock to my throat to my tits. He even stroked a couple extra ropes down onto my body directly before dismissing me.

Similar dares went around the game for various sexual acts, not all for me to perform. Even still, I didn't have time to clean myself off, not that I think I would have been allowed to if I could. No one else tried to either.

I wasn't the first to be dared into anal, but I did follow up soon after and accepted the dare. I was dared into vaginal too, but since I still had a cock, I had to disappoint on that one. They were happy to accept anal in its place though, the good sport. At some point the question of truth or dare stopped getting asked and dares were simply flying around the room just slowly enough for them to be heard and accepted.

We attracted a lot of attention and most of the party ended up migrating into our "game" if you still bothered to call it that. And someone through out a huge dare. All the girls and people significantly through the process of changing over would kneel in the middle while all the guys would stand around and jerk over all their faces. Thanks to my earlier deeds and my locked-up cock, I was determined by everyone else to be one of the girls. So on my knees I went.

As much as I would have hated the idea of this scene, by that point I found it incredibly hot. I had sucked about 15 cocks at that point, been fucked by about 10 (with some significant overlap), and been painted with loads from a few more besides. With all the stimulation, I'd cum through my cage a few times. Pete's floor was slick with cum, and those of us on the ground were practically swimming in it. The fireworks started and I almost immediately lost track of how many loads I was taking to the face, from who, in what direction, or anything else. I just sat there and took every drop that hit me, massaging my prostate as I showered in gallons of other mens' cum.

Obviously, the party devolved into a huge orgy after that. Some couples went off to have their own sexual trysts, some smaller orgies developed, some voyeurs found comfortable placed to watch and masturbated as the party unfolded around them. I would have claimed to be too drunk for any of it except the only two people to whom my protest mattered were me and Pete, who both knew I would have been lying. As much as I didn't want to change over, I loved getting my ass pounded, and I didn't mind the cum that resulted. It was a mess and it was some of the most fun I've ever had.

The party went deep into the following morning, and although it was supposed to be a one-night thing, several people stayed through most of Sunday and continued fucking. But at the end of it all, everyone went home. Pete and I packed overnight bags and he rented a hotel room for us while he hired a professional cleaning service to clean up his house. He tipped very well for what they were going to have to deal with.

I have no idea how much cum I had received over the course of the party, not to mention how. Swallowed, anally injected, dermal absorption, and load after load after load. Throughout the next week, I had pretty severe growing pains as the huge amounts of feminizing hormone worked on my body. I went up two whole cup sizes, and I didn't have to ask Pete to remove my cock cage because the thing just fell off after my cock lost enough mass.

I was not very happy after that. I gave Pete a pretty stern talking-to, but when he gave me the opportunity to leave again, I of course continued to refuse. Pete got me another job, which I of course also lost before long. I was becoming more and more woman and I was running out of time or ways to stop it. And worse...I was actually starting to like it. I made my complaints, told myself I would leave as soon as I was able to.

But I stopped wearing men's clothes entirely without Pete's prompting. Sometimes I put the cock cage on just so I could have Pete fuck me and unlock it, and I didn't even masturbate with my cock anymore. In fact, I couldn't remember the last time it had been hard at all. I hooked up with Ash a few more times, but it felt like we were both going through the motions, especially since the only sex we had was her pegging me and even that felt forced.

"You know you can't keep doing this, right?" She told me one day as we lie in bed afterwords.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I lied.

"Alex, you know what I mean," she said. "Not that I don't enjoy these little distractions, but neither one of us is really into it. You're just running away."

"No, I'm not," I insisted, getting up and hunting down my clothes. I was getting mad, I told myself. Ash was making me mad and I was mad at her.

"You like being a woman," She said, getting out of bed and following me. "You like having sex as a woman, especially with Pete, and you are enjoying crossing over." She stopped me and made me look her in the eyes. I couldn't bring myself to tell her how right she was.

"No," I said again. "I'm a man. I have sex with women, with you. I pay Pete. That's it." I fastened my bra and pulled my blouse on. When I was dressed, I left. I ignored the catcalls as I made my way back to Pete's place.

But when I made it home, I was challenged again. Pete was home, which I knew, but he wasn't alone. The two girls that had helped get me ready for the party were there. I still used their techniques when I applied make-up sometimes or was picking out an outfit. And they were sucking Pete's cock.

Pete was on the couch, fully clothed except for his pants which were around his ankles as he stood in the middle of the kitchen. The girls were on their knees before him, completely nude. They were beautiful, and I compared their bodies to mine. They shared Pete's cock between them, hungrily snatching it up, fighting each other for control of it, ensuring it was being serviced at all times by at least one of them.

I watched for a few minutes as the girls did their thing. Pete finally pulled them back and let his cum spray over them, covering their faces. They lapped it up greedily, hungry for every drop. When the last spurt ended, they almost immediately went for each other, licking the cum from each others' faces, making out to try to pull the cum from each others' mouths, feeling and groping each others' bodies to scoop up every stray drop that dripped down before bringing it to their lips to be swallowed.

Tears filled my eyes as Pete smiled down at them, enjoying the show. Why was I crying? Why did I care at all? The girls, more or less clean, stood up and kissed Pete, seductively pressing and grinding their bodies against his and again fighting for his attention in this three-way make-out session. I turned and walked back out the door. I sobbed and tears streamed down my face as I started to run back to Ash's apartment.

"She was right," I repeated to myself over and over as I ran. "She was right. She was right. She was right."

12