For Pete's Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up and wandered around my new room, not really wanting to go back into the house with the man who had just sprayed me. I watched some tv. I used the bathroom (by the way, did you know that good, expensive toilet paper exists and is amazing to get to use?). I played around some on the computer. I even looked up some porn and masturbated. Finally, after about an hour, I crawled into the bed and passed out. I really needed to get a grip on getting my life together tomorrow, and the sooner I slept, the sooner tomorrow came, and the sooner I could get started.

Which all sounds good until I woke up at my usual time of 11:30 in the morning and rolled out of bed. If yesterday didn't look like the day I would get my life on track, today didn't look good either. I shambled my way into the main part of the house, aiming for the kitchen and the coffee maker. Pete was in there, on the phone with someone and trading stocks. I would relay the conversation to you, but I don't know the first thing about trading stocks, so he may as well have been speaking a foreign language, especially before I'd had my coffee. I poured myself a cup (luckily, Pete knew my morning routine from years of previous experience and had a fresh pot ready) and went to the living room to wake up to the sound of tv noises.

Pete finished his call and strode into the living room. "Rough day yesterday," he said with a little more glee than the statement warranted. "I made less than $200 on stocks. That's less than half my usual haul." He sipped on a drink that I assume was some kind of protein shake or other such thing. He turned to me and a look crossed his face that I couldn't quite place. Amused disgust? That didn't make any sense. "You, uh...sleep good last night Alex?"

I grunted a yes and nodded as I raised my coffee to my lips. I took a sip, then said, "It's a nice place, I really appreciate you letting me borrow it. I-"

"Rent," Pete interrupted.

I blinked. "What?"

"Rent. I let you rent the room, not borrow it. Borrow implies that you're taking or using it and will return it when done, with permission and nothing more. Rent is use, with payment, with the promise of returning it when done, usually in same or easily returnable condition. You pay for the room. You are renting it." He took another drink of his whatever shake.

"Uh-huh..." I responded, slightly uncomfortable at the mention of the details of our arrangement. "So yea, really appreciate you letting me...rent...the place. It's really nice."

"Not that you have to, but do you plan to take a shower?"

"Yea, as soon as I'm awake. Like, actually awake not..." I raised my cup of coffee to indicate what I meant, and Pete nodded his understanding. "I need to get started on finding a job so I can get out of your hair, and showers are an essential part of that. Finding a job I mean."

"I understand completely. You can feel free to change into any of the clothes available in the room, the dresser and closet are both fully stocked with a variety of styles and sizes. You will forgive some of the lack of option, there are only so many contingencies I can prepare for, so I'll admit I did narrow them down to my own preferences. You, uh...might want to consider wearing something other than that shirt at least."

My shirt had felt a little crusty, but I just thought that was because I had slept on it and got it crinkled. I looked down and realized what Pete was talking about. I had completely forgotten that I used my shirt as a cum rag last night, and it certainly looked the part this morning. "You know what, I might take you up on that man."

I pounded the rest of my coffee and hurried back to my room. Not that Pete likely minded much, but I didn't really want to be walking around like that, not even in the house. I peeled my clothes off and went to the bathroom to freshen up. First things first, I had to piss. It wasn't until I was washing my hands that I actually looked up and into the mirror for the first time that morning.

My face had felt crusty, but I figured I had just slept in a puddle of my own drool or was just feeling out of it because I wasn't awake yet. The truth was, I still had dried cum on my face. I stopped washing my hands and hopped straight in the shower, I was going to scrub it all off right now. I had known Pete's price to stay at his place. I knew blowjobs were a fair part of that price. And I knew that Pete liked to blow his load on your face sometimes. This shouldn't have been news or a surprise. I should have actually cleaned myself off last night. Well now I had learned, and I wouldn't make that mistake again. God only knows how much of the stuff I absorbed before it dried out. Still, better than swallowing it at least, which was also on the table. I needed to get out of here before my manhood started to be affected.

I finished my shower and wrapped myself in a towel. I stepped back out into the room and toward the dresser. I checked the small drawers on top first, anticipating that to be where underwear was stored. In the first drawer, to my surprise, was nothing but panties. A variety of sizes and styles and designs, but all firmly in the category of panties. I needed boxers. I checked the next drawer. This one was filled with bras. Like the panties, they came in every size and style and design, but they were all still bras, which I decidedly did not need. I checked the third and final drawer and found it full of lingerie sets. All lightweight, but otherwise as diverse as the first two drawers. All women's underwear, and I somehow got the suspicion that the rest of the dresser would also be filled the same.

I was right. Every shred of clothing in my room was for women. Much of it could probably be worn with no sideways glances, but the principle of the thing still irked me. But I couldn't go walking around in the cumrag. I chose to wear the same boxers and pants from the day before, not like I hadn't done that before, and I found the least egregious shirt in the whole wardrobe and put it on. First things first, I needed clothes, and I could actually get those right now.

By the time I left my room, Pete was gone, having left me a note saying:

Alex-

Had an important meeting,

Will be back before long,

-Pete

I found a pen and wrote on the same page:

Pete,

Went to parents for clothes

What's up with this stuff?

brb

Alex.

I left and went to my parents to pick up as much as I could. I spent the whole day over there, sorting out what I did and didn't have room for in my car. They lived on the other side of town from Pete, and gas is expensive, so I was only making one trip this time. And my car did not have a whole lot of cargo space.

I didn't get back to Pete's until almost 7. Pete made himself useful by helping me move stuff from my car into my room. He didn't comment on any of the stuff I brought, or on what I was, or rather wasn't wearing. I know Pete's a kinky fucker sometimes, but just because I'm willing to sacrifice some of my pride doesn't mean i'm willing to sacrifice all of it. Yet, at least.

When the last of it was brought in, Pete stood in the door and watched me. I wasn't sure what he wanted at first, but then I realized. It was past 9 o'clock by this point. Not that there was a set collection time at all, but it was definitely late in the day and was only going to get later. I sighed and took a deep breath. Another day wasted, and all I had was some clothes to show for it. I walked over to Pete.

"I suppose you want the same payment as yesterday?" I asked.

"Yes, that will be just fine," He said with a smile, as if we were talking about bills and coins. "Although, feel free to take your shirt or other clothes off if you don't want to get them dirty. I don't mind at all."

I lowered myself to my knees and considered taking the shirt off. But, it was Pete's shirt, and if he didn't mind it getting dirty, I'd just as soon have the extra layer of fabric between me and a shower of cum I had no interest in absorbing. Pete seemed less thrilled that I remained clothed, but he continued to smile.

He didn't undo his own pants, so I took that as a cue and reached up to undo them myself. Like yesterday, his cock was hanging limp when I pulled his pants down. I took it in my hand again and gave it a few solid strokes to get it up and hard, like I had the previous night. It took some more effort though, and I don't think I got him fully hard. I decided to go ahead and get started, so I put my lips to the side of it and licked down the length, continuing to stroke as I went. After a few licks, I was showing better progress on the getting him hard front and I switched sides and repeated the process over there.

I stole a glance up at Pete, but he wasn't looking at me this time. He was looking off into the middle distance, bored so far as I could tell. His arms were out to the sides, holding on to either door frame lazily. I was almost offended, as if this time he was trying not to enjoy it so it wouldn't be over as quickly. As if it hadn't been an ordeal the previous night. I was furious.

I ramped up, determined to get him off and out of here. I repeated the previous night's trick of twisting the base and sucking the rest. After a couple minutes, Pete remained hard, but was showing no real progress or interest beyond the initial demand. Not that I thought my blowjobs were anything spectacular, I was only doing it because he was literally making me do it, but he could at least understand that I didn't really want to be there either, and his disinterest was only going to prolong this.

I switched tactics, licking the side lengths again, even getting experimental and licking the under length without instruction. After several more minutes, I looked up again. The fucker literally yawned before looking down at me. He locked eyes with me and gave me a forced smile. I'd had about enough of this. I skipped straight to the end game: twisting my hand while I stroked and rolling my head around while I sucked.

Finally, I could tell he liked that. He might not have been very close, but he definitely liked it. I kept it up for as long as I could, but my hand began to cramp and my neck started to get sore. My pace had started to come and go in waves. Pete put his hand on my head. I glanced up and saw him looking down at me with the sinister grin again. Suddenly my anger melted away and I wasn't sure I wanted to keep going.

He roughly tossed my head forward on his cock and my hands shot out toward his hips to catch myself. Just as I did, he jerked my head back. "Keep sucking," he ordered calmly, throwing my head back down on his cock again. I did my best to make a seal with my lips and provide suction, but it was difficult with him using my face like a fleshlight. I gagged a few more times than the previous night, and harder, but Pete kept pushing tonight. At one point, he pulled my head as far down on his cock as it would go and held it there. I tried to count the seconds, but it was hard to tell. It probably felt like longer than it was. I pushed against his hips with my hands, trying to get away just to breath.

He finally let go of me altogether and I fell backward onto my back on the ground. Before I could get up, Pete was on me, straddling my chest. His knees were on my arms, holding them in place. His cock waved in my face, his hand stroking it rapidly. I struggled for a couple seconds before I understood he was almost done and just wanted to play a little rough at the end. I could play along. I closed my eyes and mouth, anticipating what was coming.

A few seconds later, Pete began to cum. Just like last night, it lasted several seconds and got everywhere. And just like the night before, he ordered, "Open your mouth. Stick out your tongue." I obeyed and he wiped his last drop on my tongue again. But he didn't get off me. I felt him rub his cock against my cheek, wiping up some of the cum. "Open up," he said. I obeyed and he put his cock in my mouth. "Lick it clean." I obeyed.

He repeated this several times. Wiping cum off my face with his cock, putting it in my mouth so I could suck it clean. I didn't have much choice but to swallow most of it, there wasn't much time to breath and I couldn't spit it out either in my position. He finally leaned back and let me get up. I wiped my eyes clean, but he didn't watch. He had fished his phone out of his pants and was checking it. His still erect cock stood out, mocking me. He suddenly swore and grabbed his pants, before hurrying out of my room. I wiped the eye cum on the shirt.

I closed the door to my room and went to the bathroom. I pulled off the borrowed shirt and used it as a new cum rag, soaking up as much as I could off my face. Then I splashed water on my face and rinsed it to make sure I got off as much as possible. I had swallowed a good deal of it, but that didn't mean I had to let what was there dry on. Every little bit helps, right?

I certainly wasn't enjoying this, but I could probably tolerate it indefinitely if I had to. Or at least, until the changes started to add up. But I had to tell myself I would be out of there before that happened. I splashed some more water on my face and looked at myself in the mirror to make sure I had washed off all the cum. I dried my face off and left the bathroom. I put on one of my own shirts and stayed up a couple more hours watching tv and trolling around on the provided computer. After all, they were mine to use, so I might as well use them, right?

"Alex, wake up," Pete said as he burst into my room the next morning. He went straight for my dresser and said again, "Wake up, Alex."

I startled awake at the sudden intrusion. He started rummaging through the dresser, which I had not yet swapped out for my own clothes yet. "I have something I need to deal with out of town, so I'm leaving today and I'll be gone overnight. I won't be home until probably pretty late tomorrow."

"OK?" I asked in a daze, rubbing sleep out of my eyes. "So what do I care? And what do you need out of the dresser?"

"Like I said, I'm leaving for the day. I'm going to collect your payment now, since I won't be able to do it later. Also, frankly, I could use the relief. I was up all night trying to deal with a situation that came up and I'm a little stressed." He turned and tossed a small pile of clothes onto the bed.

"Oh," I said bluntly. I started to crawl out of bed. I was a little indignant maybe, but I understood where he was coming from. A good nut could get your day started right, and if it had to be now, it had to be now. I'd have prefer he forgotten or skipped it, but he hadn't and the sooner it was over with, the sooner I could forget about it and go back to sleep.

"Put a pair of those on," Pete said, motioning to the pile of clothes he'd tossed on the bed. "I don't really care which ones specifically, just put them on." I went to the pile of clothes to see what the options were. They were all pairs of panties. I looked at Pete with shock on my face. I opened my mouth to protest, but he put a hand up and stopped me. "It'll help make this go faster, trust me. You can even put your pants back on over them for all I care, and take them back off as soon as this is done."

I went to complain anyway, but decided it was pointless. This was going to happen, and it would be easier for both of us if I just let it. I desperately wanted to get back to bed, and this was honestly the fastest avenue to that end. I pawed through the pile.

The options were fairly tame, most of them were in the style of briefs or something close to them. I hadn't worn briefs since I was a kid, but they were a perfectly respectable choice of underwear for a man. I picked up a pair that had a simple stripe pattern, alternating white and sky blue horizontal bars. I could live with this. They were just briefs. I took a deep breath, then started to take my pants off to change.

I stopped when I noticed Pete leaning against the dresser watching me. I looked at him for a second, trying to hint at giving me some privacy. It took him a second to understand what I wanted, and he rolled his eyes. "Come on Alex, really? You're about to suck my dick, and not for the first time. And if this keeps up, I'm probably going to see you naked at some point anyway. Do you really need me to not watch you change?"

I hadn't thought of it like that. He had a point, it was mostly just a modest habit, but there really wasn't any point to it here. I convinced myself to think of it like a changing room. Most athletes changed in front of each other, there was nothing weird about it. And Pete was right, given the current nature of things, him seeing me change wouldn't have been the worst thing in the world.

I shrugged and pulled my pants off, then my boxers. I stepped into the panties and pulled them on. They were surprisingly comfortable. The fabric was a little softer than what my boxers were made of, and the way they cradled everything actually felt pretty nice. I stood up to walk over to Pete, then paused. They were comfortable, and I had convinced myself it wasn't that weird all things considered, but it was still a little weird. I took Pete's suggestion and pulled my pants back on over top of them. It was a stupid notion, he and I both knew I was wearing them, and we had already established that modesty was irrelevant. But it made me feel a little better.

I stood up, ready to perform, and Pete motioned me over to him. He took a half-step forward so he wasn't leaning on the dresser anymore, but otherwise, I walked the rest of the way across the room to him. It looked like I was going to be doing all the work, not that it mattered at all. I lowered myself to my knees and started to undo his pants.

When I pulled them away, his cock was already standing erect. This surprised me a little and I looked up at him. He shrugged and simply said, "I told you it would speed this up." Perverted bastard. I took his cock in my hand and started to stroke, employing the various techniques I'd learned in the last two nights. After a couple minutes, Pete put his hand on top of my head and assumed direct control of how this blowjob was going to go. I allowed it, as with everything else. I just wanted it to be over with.

Pete increased the pace, getting more forceful as he did so. This blowjob had been noticeably shorter than the others if that meant what I thought it did. Not short enough, but shorter. I tried to control my gagging as he rammed his cock into my mouth. It was rough going, but I knew it would be over soon enough so I endured. And it did end soon after that, but differently than I was anticipating, or hoping for for that matter.

Pete grabbed the back of my head with both hands and slammed his cock as deep into my mouth as it would go. I gagged a little at first, but he held me there and started to let loose. I gagged harder, swallowing out of necessity just to breath as he unloaded into my mouth. I struggled to get away out of sheer survival instinct, but he held me in place until he was done. And then he suddenly let go. I fell to the floor, coughing and gagging as I tried to catch my breath. "Thanks Alex, I needed that," he said, pulling his pants up. He nonchalantly buttoned and zipped them, then turned and walked out of the room. "See you when I get back buddy!"

Well I was awake now, whether I wanted to be or not. By the time I was alright and got up from the floor, Pete was gone. I wandered around the house, not really sure what to do with myself. I did finally settle into Pete's gaming rig, figuring I'd get a couple hours in before I actually set out for the day to get anything done. I had the castle to myself, I might as well live the king's life.

I finally detached myself from the rig when I got hungry, deciding to get myself some breakfast and using that as the jumping off point of my day. And that was when I discovered it was 2 in the afternoon, and I had no money to get anywhere or do anything because I had forgot to ask Pete if I could borrow any. So I grabbed the last of the pizza out of the fridge and went to my room to put in some online applications. I took a break every few applications to fight burnout, scrolling through social media or looking up random thoughts or going down various rabbit holes of links and tangents.