For Pete's Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shouldn't have been surprised when I ended up back in the gaming rig. I had found a reference to the game I had been playing earlier that day, and not recognizing what it was referring to, I looked it up. It had been a spoiler for a later level, but now that I knew what it was, I went ahead and read up on it anyway. And once I knew what happened, I knew I had to play the game and experience it for myself. And so there I was, playing the same game that I had only stopped playing less than two hours before. I'm sure by now, you're beginning to understand how I got in this position.

I played through most of the night, stopping around 1 in the morning to get some more food out of the fridge before settling back in for a few more hours. I was getting really good at the game by now, but that was about the only thing going well in my life. I finally went to bed around 6 in the morning, having made nearly a full 24 consecutive hours of consciousness.

I woke up at my usual 11 and resolved that today would be the day, I would do something important today. I would start with a shower. I rolled out of bed and went over to the bathroom, starting to peel my clothes off as I went. My shirt came off inside-out and I dropped it on the floor just outside the bathroom door. I undid my pants with one hand while I turned on the hot water with the other. I slid my pants down my legs then stood back up to remove my panties...

I was wearing panties. I looked from my own body to my reflection in the mirror, and then back, almost not comprehending. I was *still* wearing panties, I amended. I had forgotten about them while I was getting face-fucked by my best friend and never changed out of them when he left. I hadn't showered or changed yesterday either, so here they still were. They were still very comfortable and soft, and I almost wondered how I hadn't noticed I was in such comfort all day. I shook the thought from my mind. Sure, they were nice, but they were women's panties, and I was a man. I slid them off and stepped into the shower. What a strange life this was, and stranger by the day.

I went back into my room with my towel wrapped around myself and started rummaging through my boxes of stuff to find some clothes to put on. Here were my shirts. My pants. I had brought my old Playstation, but now realized how stupid that was. Pete's gaming rig had it beat by a mile, and could play all the same games and more. I had wasted space getting this here. But I continued to sort through my things, looking for what I need. Here are various sets of shoes if I needed them for anything. a few nice sets of clothes for special events, or more likely for job interviews. And...was that all? I quickly rifled back through everything again.

I had forgotten my box of underwear. One of them at least, I had socks and a couple undershirts, but I was missing the most important one: the one that contained my boxers. I could not believe my stupid, dumb, idiot self had left that behind of all things when it was the one thing I most needed. I slumped onto the bed, kicking myself and wondering what to do. I didn't have the gas to get to my parents' place and back, and I couldn't afford to buy gas either. I wasn't about to borrow another man's boxers, and the one pair I had here had already been worn a couple days too many. I dejectedly looked around the room, and my eyes fell on the small pile of clothes on the other corner of my bed.

they had been tossed around when I went through them yesterday, and more so when I got in and out of bed. But there they were, still mixed in with my blankets, the small pile of panties Pete had laid out for me. I did have options. I looked off in the distance at the pile of clothes in the bathroom and thought about the comfortable panties I had worn all of yesterday and not noticed. I looked back down at the pile sitting beside me. Besides, it's not like anyone, even Pete, would know if I did wear them.

With nothing else to be done, and before I changed my mind, I grabbed a pair of them and slid my legs into them. I pulled them on, enjoying the soft fabric cradle, and grabbed the rest of my clothes and got dressed. I went into the kitchen to get some food. After eating, I went back to my room and filled out a couple more applications online. But I started going back down the rabbit hole again, and before I knew it I was in the living room, binge watching a show I hadn't heard of a couple hours ago.

Pete got home at about 7, and he brought food and beer home with him. I knew there was a reason I was friends with this man. We ate and drank, I brought him up to speed on what was happening in the show. He didn't seem that invested, but he was in a pretty decent mood otherwise. I assumed that meant his business had smoothed itself out. I turned off the show and handed Pete the remote, getting up to go do something else. I honestly wasn't that invested in the show either. It was an interesting idea, but maybe binge-watching it had made it lose its charm.

I went to leave the room and Pete cleared his throat. I turned to look at him, and he had the wicked grin again. "I don't mean to stop you if you're in the middle of something, but I did just get bak from a long, exhausting, stressful trip. Would you mind terribly...?" he motioned to his crotch as he trailed off and I got the idea. I would have loved to have brushed him off, but what was the point? I wasn't on my way to do anything important, and it was going to happen sooner or later tonight, so I might as well do it now.

I walked back over to the couch where Pete was sitting. He had slid out of his pants by the time I got back to him and his limp cock lay draped over his thigh like a wet dish cloth. Pete sitting for the blowjob was new, but not really unexpected. I lowered myself in front of him and he spread his legs to accommodate me, letting his cock slide off his leg and onto the couch cushion. I picked it up and put it into my mouth, ready to get started.

Pete let me do my thing, trusting that I could get the job done by now. I was able to get Pete hard in no time, went to work. I found it somewhat easier to give head while Pete was siting, I had easier access to all sides of his cock and it was in a more natural position for me to work with. The only thing that I wasn't so fond of at first was the new eye contact. He was sitting on the edge of the couch cushion so I could have the best access, and his body was leaned back against the back of the couch. Before, I mostly just had the wall of his abs in front of me and it was easy enough to just tune out and pretend I was working on a very life-like dummy. But in this position, it was so natural to look up at Pete that it was difficult not to and I found myself doing it a lot without meaning to.

But he seemed to enjoy it, the way my head bobbed and rolled, the deep strokes of my hands and lips on his cock. Watching me lick from base to tip as I couldn't help but look him in the eyes. It was kind of humiliating for me, but if he liked it, if it got him off faster, I was content to go right along with it. I even tried to imitate a move I'd only ever seen in porn and turned my head sideways to push the tip of his dick against the inside of my cheek so it bulged out. He seemed to like that, and this method broke eye contact and kept the taste of the thing off my tongue for a second. Win-win-win in my book, so I used it as much as I cared to.

Pete did put his hand on the back of my head after several minutes, but he didn't really guide me. He just seemed to be enjoying what I was doing. I took that as a sign I was making good progress and ramped up to the end game. I kept my oral attention mostly to the head of his cock and used my hands to stroke the rest. Another perk of this position was that my spit naturally dripped out of my mouth and down his cock, lubricating it for my hands. He seemed to really like the sensation as well, which made it more go faster. I kept increasing the pace as I could tell he was getting closer, hoping for that last little bit to push him over the edge.

He tapped the back of my head with his hand, but I didn't understand the gesture at first. I looked up at him and he only nodded at me, apparently answering a question I seemed to be silently asking. It took me a second to guess what the question he thought I was asking was. "Are you close?" I realized in the nick of time and felt his cock start to convulse in my mouth. I instinctively took an extra inch or so into my mouth and braced for impact just as he started to fire sperm into my mouth. I felt it drip forward in my mouth because of the position my head was in, so I started to suck and gulp to get it all to stay in, which seemed to help with the natural gag reflex I was suffering from too. I waited patiently until Pete's orgasm was done, and then licked the head of his cock to get the last drop as I knew he would want me to.

"Goddamn Alex, you're starting to get good at that," he said in ecstasy. "I might fantasize about you wearing panties when you suck me off, but with head that good, I don't think I even need the fantasy."

"Well," I said, almost sheepishly, "I actually am this time too." I suddenly got bashful, not sure why I'd volunteered the information.

"What?" he asked with surprise.

"I am wearing them," I repeated. "I was wearing panties while sucking your cock just now."

There was a pause, then he said, "Bullshit, you're just being a tease."

"No, really!" I protested, definitely not wanting him to think I was teasing him sexually. I explained to him about the forgotten box of underwear and the lack of money to go get them and the final decision to wear another pair of panties this morning.

Pete paused again, then said, "Show me. I'm still not sure you aren't teasing me, show me now."

My embarrassment turned to anger that he didn't believe me and I stood up. "Fine, if you insist." I stood up and undid my pants. I slid them halfway down my thighs, showing off the panties I'd grabbed that morning. They were pretty tame as well, being a blue-and-green plaid pattern. Pete's look of disbelief turned to a smile as he saw I was telling the truth. He made a motion with his finger, indicating he wanted me to turn around. My embarrassment returned, but I obeyed.

"Very nice," he said. "If only I'd known that sooner, this might have gone quicker. But then, if I'd known it I might have skipped that amazing blowjob for something else, so win some, lose some. You can go do whatever you were going to go do now. And I'll get you some money tomorrow, so you don't have to do this again. Unless you want to, that is."

He gave that wicked smile again, and I pulled my pants back up. I walked out of the room and went straight to my room. I had wanted to go to the gaming rig, but after that, I didn't really want to do anything anymore. I stayed in my room the rest of the night, watching tv and exploring the internet. At one point, I decided to rub one out to try to calm my nerves, but I couldn't find porn I was really feeling up for. That and I kept going down rabbit holes of weird stuff, more out of curiosity than interest. I did finally find something though, a vanilla blowjob video. I can't say it calmed me down as much as I'd hoped it would, but It did help relieve some of the tension.

I woke up the next morning to find Pete had left a small wad of cash on my dresser with a note:

Alex-

Working on getting you a card.

Here's some cash in the mean time.

Let me know if/when you need more.

-Pete

I thumbed through the money to see what I had to work with. $300 in 20s, and another $200 in 10s. I could certainly do some damage with that. I got myself some breakfast and coffee from the kitchen, then returned to my room and took a shower. I got out of the shower and had a small decision to make. Rewear my only nasty pair of boxers? Rewear one of the pairs of panties I had already worn? Or pull out an entirely new pair of panties for the day? I decided on the later with minimal thought. I had the option of clean underwear, and I was taking it. I had already gotten used to the feeling, at least enough to tolerate one more day, and there was just something comfortable about them that I was honestly going to miss.

The pair I chose was a little more audacious than what I'd worn before, lime green with sparse, half-inch, yellow polka dots. Not horrible, but I certainly didn't want anyone to know I was wearing them either. They would suffice for the last day I needed them.

I went out and bought gas, then headed over to my parents' house. I grabbed the stuff I most needed, making sure that the first box I put in my car had my underwear in it. I personally checked and sorted each box into things I would need and things that could be stored indefinitely. I got about half of the needed stuff in my car, double checking the box of underwear. Then I headed back to Pete's. It had taken all day again, and again, Pete helped me get everything inside. Once everything was in my room, I knew Pete would need to be paid,

We went into the living room and turned on sports highlights. My team had lost, but honestly, I didn't care that much. Pete noticed my disinterest and got my attention. He gestured to his own crotch, and I nodded, sliding down off the couch. Pete scooted to the edge of the couch and spread his legs for me, but otherwise continued to watch the highlights. I undid Pete's pants and pulled them out from under him and off his legs.

I picked up his cock and gave it a couple strokes so It would start to get hard. Having to start from scratch every time was a bit of a pain, but the only shortcut was telling him I was wearing panties. And true or not, I didn't want to excite him that much for fear of what he'd ask instead. So I stroked until he was hard and took him into my mouth without ever intending to bring it up.

I started by sucking the head, letting my spit drip down his length to lubricate my hand as I stroked. When his dick had enough spit on it, I pressed it into my cheek, seeing how much he liked that when I did it before. I pushed it until my cheek bulged out, rubbing his cock against the inside, then switching cheeks after about a minute. I hazarded a glance up, and saw that Pete was watching tv, or at least pretending to. I hated when he was disinterested in my blowjobs, because that made the last longer, but it was what it was, so I moved on.

I changed techniques again, now licking from base to tip. I alternated between each conceivable side I could lick, trying to give him enough variety to excite him, but his disinterest stubbornly remained. I tried taking his cock as deep into my mouth as I could and sucking on the length of it, bobbing my head, but progress remained slow. Of the blowjobs I'd provided so far, this one proved the longest by far despite my efforts. My right hand cramped up and my jaw started getting sore, and my gag reflex was getting rather insistent.

After close to an hour, judging by the dialogue on the tv behind me, I was tired, sore, and desperate. I made a decision that I thought I would regret, but perhaps less than continuing as is. I licked Pete's cock from tip to base to tip, on the bottom so I was looking directly up at his face. I stroked his cock and told him, "I went out and got my boxers today. You know, since I didn't have any." Pete looked down at me with a raised eyebrow. He had taken the bait. "So when I got out of my shower this morning, I put on another pair of panties. I'm still wearing them."

I returned Pete's cock to my mouth, pressing it against my cheek again in hopes that the knowledge and sensation together might get him close to the edge. "Show me," he said gleefully. My heart pounded, thinking I had just made the mistake and Pete was going to up the game. But I didn't have a choice, so I obeyed. I reached down and undid my pants, socking Pete's cock as I tried to slide out of them on my knees. I stood on all fours so he could see over me without me having to suspend the blowjob and risk losing precious progress.

I hazarded another glance up, and he had that wicked smile again. A chill ran down my spine. "Bring that ass up here," he said, patting the couch a bit off to his side. I obeyed this too, crawling up onto the couch. Pete put a hand on my head to indicate that he wanted me to keep sucking his cock, with my head and elbows to the cushions and my butt up in the air. Face down, ass up, and vulnerable as I could make myself.

He let go of the back of my head and reached his hand out toward my ass. He touched it through the soft fabric of my panties, placing his hand flat against it. He took a handful and gave it a little jiggle, then a playful slap. I felt his cock bounce with excitement in my mouth. This was definitely working for him. I hoped it worked quickly though. This position wasn't as good as being on the floor, and I wasn't particularly enjoying being fondled.

But I had made a good call, and in only a couple minutes, Pete was ready to go. "Get off the couch," he instructed, shooing me off his cock and standing up with it in hand. "Get on your knees in front of me," he gestured to ensure I understood what he wanted. I obeyed, living off the couch and onto my knees like I was going to suck his cock again. He grabbed the top of my head and positioned it roughly. "Open your mouth, tongue out." I did that. The pace of his strokes increased.

And then it was finally over. He let loose, throwing cum all over my face and tongue, and into my waiting mouth. I fought the urge to withdraw my tongue and swallow, waiting until he was finished. After a few seconds, his orgasm finally ended and he let go of my head. He collapsed back onto the couch, ignoring his pants. I licked my lips clean and swallowed what was in my mouth, then wiped my eyes clean so I could see. Pete was still hard, but he seemed to have no further use for me and I was dismissed. I got up and went back to my room. I washed my face off in my bathroom before going about my nightly activities. I decided to go ahead and sleep in the panties and change in the morning after my shower. I fully intended it to be the last time I wore the comfortable garment.

And the next two weeks passed rather predictably. I spent most of the day procrastinating, if not all of it. What little tie wasn't wasted, I did fill out a few online applications. Once a day, usually right before going to bed, Pete would make me suck him off. He would be sitting more often than standing, but he did both. I would swallow what I had to, spit what I was able to, and wash off anything that could be. Sometimes he made me wear panties for his amusement or excitement, but he didn't push further in that time. Sometimes he just let me wear them under my pants, sometimes he wanted to see them, occasionally he would want to grope my ass in them. I occasionally forgot to switch back out of them afterword.

And that's how my first three weeks at Pete's went.