For Science

Story Info
Theo gets herself caught up in mysterious scientific study.
4k words
4.35
22.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daisy_x
Daisy_x
288 Followers

Theo looked down at the long contract in front of her with a nervous tingle in her stomach. She was a student at Manchester Uni, struggling to make ends meet when the ad had popped up on her Facebook news feed.

"Quick and easy cash now! Apply in less than a minute!"

Upon reading the ad further it appeared to be a science facility wanting volunteers to run a new scheme of tests.

That seemed okay, she thought and sent of an application. The following day she received an email, asking her to attend a meeting on Tuesday 5th May at 12:15pm. They continued to repeat that it was for scientific studies and that the payment for the programme could be up to £2000 for one 48 hour study, with the potential of an increase if suitable for the study.

Theo's eyes widened, with that sort of money she could move out of her flat with the damp smells and nasty neighbours, she could start a savings account!

So that is how she found herself sat in a clean white office before a serious looking contract. The kind faced female scientist ahead of her smiled a sparkly smile, her name tag read Dr Kingston. She was pretty, and had the sort of face you would expect on a tv hospital drama, serious with her hair tied in a neat pony tail but when she lets her hair down everyone swoons into the screens.

"Feel free to have a read, but really it's nothing to worry about, in fact you might enjoy it we're all very friendly here."

Theo felt put at ease and began to read the contract. She felt self conscious as the doctor sat watching her, and skim read some of the pages. There was so much technical jargon she started to zone out and eventually decided that there really wasn't anything to worry about and skipped the last few pages. She understood the essentials, a new pill, very safe, could leave at any time. She signed her name on the dotted line in the marked spots.

The scientist beamed and shook her hand.

"We're delighted to have you on board Theodora."

Dr Kingston took the contract and swiftly put it into a cabinet behind the desk. She locked it.

She smiled at Theo, and gestured her to follow her.

'Now, we would like it if we could have you for a full 36 hours for observations,' she said as they walked down a long clean corridor that smelt of disinfectant. 'We would like to start as soon as possible, but we are happy to delay if you need to make arrangements?'

'Um, no I have the next few days free, I would just need to message a friend so no one worries,' she said.

'Naturally,' she smiled again, almost too sweetly.

They approached a large locked door with KX017 written on it. She turned a key in the lock and opened it wide to reveal a very white flat. All the furniture was pearly white, the cupboards, the walls. The floor was covered by a lush grey carpet, and there was a large flat screen TV mounted to one wall.

'Here we are, this is where you will be able to stay whilst you are with us. You will find a fully stocked kitchen, television with Netflix is over there, bedrooma and ensuite bathroom this door over here' she said gesturing around the small studio flat. It was nicer than her current accomodation.

'Thank you this is great,' she said gratefully.

'No problem, we have one request,' she said, walking to a large wardrobe, 'we would like you to wear our sanitised clothes. It's important to us that there are no interfering factors in our study. So if you wouldn't mind changing into those as soon as you can, and at the same time message who ever you need as we would like to take your belongings and store them safely. Again, all part of the study.'

'Oh, okay,' she said, opening the wardrobe she saw that inside were various shades of grey items. All of them printed with the same code as was on the door 'KX017'.

'Thank you Theodora. I will come back in about an hour to collect your clothes and explain the next stage of the study. In the meantime, feel free to use the kitchen facilities to make yourself some lunch.'

Dr Kingston walked out of the flat and shut the door behind her, Theo heard the lock quietly click. She looked around the flat with a mild curiosity, opening the door to the bathroom and examining the cupboards.

She put on some music through the speaker system under the television and pulled out a pair of grey shorts and a t-shirt. They looked like pyjamas. She pulled them on, and left her clothes in a neat pile by the door.

She pulled her phone from the pile and quickly sent a couple of texts, one to her mum, one to her best friend. Explaining where she was and that she's fine and will be in touch. She went to the kitchen and made herself a tuna mayo sandwich.

She sat down on the pristine sofa and ate it quietly, thinking about what the study might be. She had read in the contract a drug named Klanexopene, if she remembered the spelling right. She pulled her phone back out and typed it into google.

'No Results'

'Figures,' she muttered. She wondered what the drug was, whether there were any side effects, and how many other people had tested it. She wondered too why she was locked in, although she didn't mind too much, she wasn't exactly sure which way was the way out and she had no intention to leave without her payment anyway.

Soon she heard a knock at the door, and the click as it unlocked.

'All settled in?' Dr Kingston said as she opened the door, she was followed by a young man also in a white lab coat. He had dark eyes framed by black thick glasses and dirty blonde hair. She couldn't deny he was very attractive and suddenly felt more self conscious, wishing she had picked out a hoodie to wear instead. She considered to herself that both of these scientists were oddly attractive, she had had the impression that they were the studious types, but they both could easily pass for models.

'This is Dr Klein,' she said and the young man reached out his hand. She shook it awkwardly.

'It's a pleasure to meet you Theodora, I look forward to working with you on this project,' he said smiling at her. They both smiled a lot, she thought.

'No problem, you pay well,' she said and they both laughed.

'Yes well. I'm sure you would like to know more about the study so were here to explain things to you a little further,' Dr Kingston said, both sitting down on the arm chairs opposite the sofa Theo sat on, she quickly uncrossed her legs, and tried to sit more sensibly.

'The drug that we are going to be administering you with is called Klanexopene, as you saw in your contract. It is going to be issued as a birth control method. This is early stages of human trials however we know that the drug is completely safe and effective in its birth control means, we are more measuring side effects that it may produce at this stage. If we get this drug on the market it will change women's lives. As an instant birth control means it can be taken right up until 5 minutes before sex to prevent unplanned pregnancies. I'm sure you can understand the benefits of such a drug.'

'Absolutely,' Theo agreed.

'As Dr Kingston said,' Dr Klein continued, looking up from his clipboard. 'It is harmless, you do not need to worry in that regard, we will just be asking you to fill out a survey before and after taking the drug and then again at the 24 and 36 hour marks to ensure there are no symptoms that emerge in post. We have had some consistent symptoms emerge in previous candidates but we will refrain from further information for now as we do not want to sway you into thinking you have the same symptoms,' he said.

'Yeah I get it, like if you're told you might get a headache from something, you're more likely to think you have one right?'

'Exactly,' Dr Klein smiled and Theo thought she saw his eyes glint with some unknown excitement for a moment. But within a split second it was gone and he referred back to his clipboard.

'Do you have any questions?'

Theo felt like she should have lots, but it all seemed relatively straight forward so she shook her head.

'Great, Dr Klein will give you a questionnaire to assess any current symptoms you may have on a scale of 1-10, headaches, drowsiness, and the like. We will then give you the medication, observe you and return in an hour to reassess.'

She looked down the questionnaire, marking all symptoms on a 1-3 out of 10 mark. At the end there was an additional box for 'other', which she left blank.

She handed it back to Dr Klein who took it, exchanging a small paper cup and a glass of water. Inside the cup was a small pink speckled pill.

She took it and both the doctors stood up.

'Thank you Theo, feel free to relax as you see fit,' Dr Kingston said and they left the flat.

Theo lay back on the sofa, turning on the tv. About 15 minutes passed and she felt nothing, at about fifteen minutes she started to feel a bit hot. She walked over to the kitchen for a drink of water and thought nothing of it. Then she noticed her fingertips and toes were tingling, quite strong as if there wasn't enough blood getting to them, the tingling slowly spread across her arms and legs and she began to worry.

Looking around the flat again she spotted a camera perched above a kitchen cabinet.

'I'm feeling a bit strange, is this normal?' she said to the camera, rubbing her arms. The touch felt electric and strange, as if her hands weren't her own. The tingling continued to spread, and the warmth too. She found herself unable to concentrate on the tv, sitting upright, breathing heavily. Suddenly she gasped, the heat and tingling had centered in her vagina, her clitoris felt like she had pressed a vibrator against it, her very core felt like she was midway through sex, the heat and tingling merging into a overwhelming pleasure.

She couldn't resist the urge to plunge her hand down her shorts, and instantly mewed in pleasure, her touch on her own genitals was ecstatic, she leaned back stroking her clit, arching her back and biting her lip. The pure pleasure came over her in waves and she came hard, crying out on the sofa. But the tingling only grew stronger, forcing her higher to territories unknown. Animalistically she humped her own hand, sodden with her own juices, she had never felt so blissfully mind numbingly horny, she could think of nothing else.

Time seemed to move at lightning speed, soon she found herself in a blissful euphoria, laying looking at the ceiling, eyes unfocused. She heard a click of the door and looked to see Dr Klein approaching, he seemed to say something but it was as if she was underwater, the sound echoing.

He really is quite handsome, she thought. The tingling grew again and she dizzily stood up, moving towards him and pinning him against the wall. He dropped the clipboard in surprise. She grabbed his face and began to kiss him, moaning at the feeling it produced in her lips, her tongue.

He seemed to hesitate for a moment and then kissed her back aggressively. She didn't think she could be turned on anymore than she already was but she had been mistaken. She moaned into him, pressing her body against him, pressing her hand against his crotch.

Dr Klein walked her over towards the sofa, pushing her onto it. She fell back against the pillows and he was on top of her, one hand on her breast kissing her roughly again. The hand moved down slowly and brushed against her swollen pulsing vaginal lips and they spasmed again, Theo crying out again in pleasure as she had what felt like her 100th orgasm.

He pushed his fingers into her vagina and she gritted her teeth, digging her fingernails into his neck.

'Oh god, fuck me please,' she moaned.

He didn't need asking twice. She didn't know when her shorts were removed but they must have been. His dick was clearly ready from their kissing because before she knew it she felt something thicker than fingers pushing into her. She could have screamed from the pure ecstasy, her eyes rolling into the back of her head she thought she would pass out.

She felt every movement, each push in was like the fire was igniting higher in her very soul, each pull out a burst of pure electricity. Soon he began to pant faster, and she felt his penis shudder inside her. He grunted and came, holding her tightly, both of them breathing fast.

Then he stood, he looked at her, wiped his sweaty forehead and righted his glasses that had slipped. He did up his trousers and quickly walked from the room.

She lay there in a strange confusion as the tingling subsided, she suddenly began to realise what had happened. The more her thoughts returned the more alarmed she got. She suddenly felt very self conscious of the camera blinking at her in the corner of the room. She ran to the bathroom shutting the door behind her, breathing quickly.

Was she- did she just? Her head span. Shame began to overwhelm her, she had turned into some horny slut, she had thrown herself at the doctor. Why would she do that? The drug. Of course. She stormed out of the bathroom ready to yell at the camera to find Dr Kingston sat waiting for her, her face as calm as ever.

'What did you do to me?!' she yelled, walking over to her, wanting to slap her.

'Please sit down Theodora.'

'No! You drugged me!' she cried.

The doctor sighed, 'oh come on Theodora, it was all consensual, you signed a contract and took that drug willingly. Now will you please sit down like a good girl or do I need to get a security guard in here?'

Theo opened her mouth as if to protest but made a heavy sigh of frustration and sat back on the sofa, her cheeks pink.

'Now. Please fill in the questionnaire. Then we will talk.'

She took the clipboard again, looking at her pencilled circles from prior to taking the pill. She angrily circled most of them the same, pausing and editing 'unusual sensations', 'heat flushes', 'blurred vision' and 'confusion'.

As she reached the blank box at the bottom for additional she blushed redder still as she wrote, ' extreme horniness', 'orgasms', and 'uncontrollable'.

She thrust it back at the doctor who glanced down, seemingly unsurprised by what she read.

'Now. Without the petulance please. Do you have any questions?'

'What happened to me?' she said quietly and the doctor smiled a small smile.

'It is exactly as we told you. A drug that provides instant birth control, all was going as expected but in human trials we have discovered a theme in our side effects. All the women who took the drug showed a level of increased libido to an almost manic degree. The mania decreases over time as they become more used to the drug but the pleasure is describes as like nothing any woman has ever experienced before. Would you agree with this?'

'Yes,' she said, remembering the trembling orgasm after orgasm she had felt firing through her every nerve.

'So, we have extended our testing further. We now believe that the side effects of this drug may be as desirable as the initial intended purpose and are intending to change our marketing angle. Imagine a drug that women can take that makes the smallest penis, the worst sexual experience feel like a porno? Guaranteed orgasms without the need for a condom or daily pill. Just one pill and incredible sex guaranteed. A market for that don't you think?'

Theo couldn't help but see her point. 'You should have told me,' she muttered.

'But would you have followed through? And as of right now it is still only listed as a side effect and Dr Klein was correct that it is bad protocol to inform you of any side effects prior to assessment.'

Theo's stomach dropped at the doctors name, she looked at the woman with guilt and shame in her eyes.

'He is a rapist.'

'I'm sorry?' she said a look of confusion furrowing her brow.

'Dr Klein. He's a rapist, he raped me' she said angrily.

'I don't think so,' she said 'that must have been in your head dear. Dr Klein has been called away on an errand.'

She frowned, 'no, it wasn't he was here. I remember it, I felt it.'

'Likely your imagination playing tricks on you, but I'm sure Dr Klein will be flattered,' she said with that sugar sweet smile again, standing as if to leave. 'But then, even if it was real, it still wouldn't be rape. Sexual contact was in your contract.'

Theo's eyes narrowed.

'I want to leave,' she said.

'I'm afraid that is not possible. We need to keep you under close observation until tomorrow evening.'

'So what do I do until then?'

'Whatever you like dear,' the doctor smiled. 'The button by the TV there will call us if you need anything okay?'

She opened the door, and walked out. Theo heard the door click as she locked it behind her and sighed, deciding she was too exhausted from todays activities and resigned herself to bed.

*

The next morning she felt confused initially as to where she was. The big white double bed was much warmer and more welcoming than her own. The flat didn't have a strange smell and the light was pouring through a high window. Then it came rushing back. She spent the day in the flat minding her own buisness, eating, watching tv, even doing a bit of yoga on the white fluffy carpet.

A couple of times Dr Kingston came in to test her vitals, and asked her to fill in another questionnaire of her symptoms. They wouldn't really talk, Theo was just relieved not to see Dr Klein. Whatever Dr Kingston had said, he had been here. If she hadn't been sure in her head her body gave her enough clues. As she showered that morning she had felt her vagina walls, feeling the bruised sensation you only got from rough sex. If she hadn't been so wet herself the night before she may have even been able to use his cum as evidence, but it had mingled with her own into discernible gloop.

Eventually it was time to leave, at the last visit Dr Kingston had returned her clothes and said that she would be free to leave in an hour, and payment would be put into her account. She dressed quickly and was ready when the door clicked open, she looked up and felt an instant knot in her stomach.

Dr Klein pushed open the door, and gave her a smug smile. In that moment she knew 100% that Dr Kingston had lied. He didn't need to say anything, it was written across his face as she got flashbacks of his grunts of pleasure as he plunged his dick into her again and again. Frustratedly she felt her vagina flutter slightly with longing.

'Thank you Theodora,' he said his voice silky, 'your help in our study has been very... satisfying.'

'Dr Klein,' Dr Kingston said sternly, and then looked at Theo warmly, 'yes, we are all finished. Now we would love to make a repeat appointment with you for some time next month if you would-'

'Absolutely not,' she said angrily.

'That's a pity,' Dr Kingston said and she did have a genuine look of sadness on her face. 'Well, in a token of good will I have a gift for you.'

She passed her a small bottle, inside were half a dozen blue pills.

'I don't want-' she began and Dr Kingston interrupted her.

'Listen!' she shouted and Theo stopped surprised. 'These pills are my own creation, not yet released to the general public. They help with concentration and information recall. I thought they might be useful for your education, I know you're in your final year, I'm sure you have big exams coming up?'

'I don't believe you, they don't have such a drug.'

'Not yet,' she smiled, 'look I know you may not trust me so,' she took the bottle, and shook out one blue pill. She swallowed it and smiled.

'See? I take them myself. But if you don't want to, just throw them away when you get home.'

'Fine,' she said shoving the pills into her pocket.

Before she knew it she was leaving the facility, looking back she saw Dr Klein watching her through an upstairs window and she increased her speed as she walked away, promising herself she would never ever sign up for a science experiment again.

Daisy_x
Daisy_x
288 Followers
12