For Science

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

Dr Klein watched the young student walk away through the window curiously.

'How do you know she will be back?' he asked Dr Kingston who sat at the desk behind him.

'Because they always come back,' she said simply, looking over her paperwork with a vague interest. 'That drug is addictive, she won't be able to get any satisfaction from sex or masturbation now until she has that drug.'

'So she's going to be thinking about me an awful lot then isn't she,' he grinned sidling over to perch on her desk, knocking off two folders of paperwork.

'Henry, please. I know you are not a real scientist but you really have to pretend to be a bit more professional.'

'Yes Aunty,' he teased. 'I think I've done a good job at acting the scientist' he said, picking up a folder with all the girls he had had sex with over the last few weeks, reminiscing over the highlights. He definitely liked Theodora the most, she felt the best.

'Do you ever worry that one of these girls will report you?' he asked his aunt curiously.

'They sign the contract,' she shrugged, 'plus it doesn't take long for the desire for more to kick in. Plus she had the strongest reaction I have ever seen, I give her a week, tops. Although she's smart, maybe if she gets on with the tablets I gave her I could consider bringing her into the team.'

'Hey now, surely she's more useful to be tested again first?' Henry objected.

'Yes, of course. But perhaps with time she may work with us and take the drug willingly. That could be interesting actually,' she said trailing off her thoughts, begining to scribble in her journal.

'Right KX018 will be here in three hours, she is a single mum, age 38 from Oldham.'

'Bit old,' Henry complained.

'You can't be picky,' Dr Kingston chastised. 'Go practice your lines again, you went a bit off script last time.'

Dr Klein shouldered his white lab coat back on and began to walk out of the office when Dr Kingston called him.

'Oh and Henry? Theodora will be back very soon, I promise' she smiled.

'Good, she was fit. Maybe I can do her up the arse next time.'

To be continued...?

Comment if you would like a Part 2! :) - Daisy_x

12