For Services Rendered Ch. 04

Story Info
After they got to school, the drama continues.
1.3k words
4.13
1.2k
0
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 10/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers

(It has been a while since I wrote this series. I didn't continue the series because of different reasons. There was someone who was curious about what happened next. So, I am going to try to pick up from where I left off.)

Gerald was having a difficult morning. On one hand, he had a pretty sweet deal with Megan's proposal. Megan had proven that she was willing to do whatever to please him in exchange for helping her with Trig. The downside was she had his scrapbook. That scrapbook was collateral with every woman who tried to use him for help with their schoolwork. It was an equalizer to keep him from being demolished by jealous boyfriends or whatever. The fact that she had it in her possession could ruin everything.

At the same time, the way she yelled at her boyfriend that morning followed by that blowjob didn't escape his notice. He didn't need her in that vein because he had his science teacher to remedy his sexual urges. However, that woman was limited to blowjobs. He had never had the opportunity to do anything more with her just because she had enough sense to push back at the thought of it. Plus, Megan gave him her virgin ass, which was a first for him also.

As he thought about the different women in his scrapbook, he tried to compare what happened with them versus what happened with Megan. It was at this point when he heard a familiar voice.

"What did you do to Megan?"

He looked from his locker and saw her best friend looking back at him. Stacy was one of his conquests. He remembered her kryptonite was Chemistry. As he was ready to respond, she spoke again.

"Answer me, Dumbass. What did you do to Megan?"

"I did what I was asked to do. I tutored her in Trig so she could pass her test tomorrow so she could stay on the squad. Why does it matter? It doesn't concern you."

He was ready to close the locker when she looked at him. It was a look of concern and hurt more than defiance.

"Please don't do to her what you did to me."

He looked at her and for the first time allowed his personality to drop.

"Why? I haven't revealed anything to anyone else about what happened just like I promised."

"Does she know about the scrapbook?"

He paused.

"She saw it last night."

He could see the panic in her eyes.

"She's using it to ensure I help her with her test. That's all."

"Does she know..."

"She does. I think that's one reason she kept it when I left it at her house."

Stacy looked at him. Her look started to soften a bit.

"I kept Seth busy last night. He doesn't know that you were helping her with Trig."

"They argued over the phone this morning."

"How do you know that?"

"I went over to her house to get my scrapbook. Instead, I ended up driving her to school this morning."

Stacy's look went a bit more cautiously.

"I haven't seen either of them this morning yet. Tell you what. As a favor, I will find out what's going on and report to you."

'Why would you? I used you."

"No, we used each other," she said with a saucy smile on her face. "If it wasn't for the fact that I've been doing better in my Calculus class, you may have had more opportunities. The thing is I did better because you taught me more stuff. A quick pop shot on my tits was worth it. I even appreciate that you still have the evidence. The least I can do is make sure you're safe."

She leaned in and kissed him on the cheek.

"Maybe I should make an arrangement to get an updated photo for you," she said before she walked away.

Gerald was surprised, but wary. He felt like he should keep a low profile just in case.

On the other side of the school, Megan was in her Trig class looking at the study sheet and starting to understand it better. As she was finishing up one of the problems, she was thinking about the conversation she had with Seth before school. It was her idea for them to have an open relationship. In her mind, she thought that it would help curb Seth's horniness. The problem was she realized she was one of four girls in his rotation. Stacy, her best friend, was one. Heather, the head cheerleader, was another. Pamela was the fourth. In her mind, she was trying to determine who was the one last night.

Her answer came in a text.

"Can we talk?" the message read from Stacy.

Megan took a deep breath before she finished the guide. As the bell rang, she headed straight out of the classroom and met Stacy in the locker room. It was probably the safest place to talk because there would be no guys there and it was the one period no one would be in there.

"Hey," Stacy said.

Megan looked at her before she softened.

"What's up?"

"First of all, last night was my turn. Seth didn't know you were having a study buddy for Trig, so I went to his place to distract him so you could get your thing done with Gerald."

Megan looked at her.

"Why?"

Stacy paused for a moment before she spoke.

"Because I thought you had the perfect plan to get his help before you had to do what I did."

"I didn't."

Stacy looked at her in shock.

"I am so sorry. I can go get someone to kick his ass and..."

Megan held her hand up.

"No. It's alright. To be honest I needed it."

"Really?"

"I was so turned on by the time I got home. Then my parents went out for their anniversary, and I tried to get the edge off before he showed up."

"You saw the scrapbook, didn't you?"

Megan nodded her head.

"Did you recognize any pics?"

"Yours, Heather's. To be honest, they looked pretty hot."

Stacy smiled.

"So, what do we do? You have his scrapbook as collateral to make sure you pass that test tomorrow."

"How did you know that?"

"Because he told me when I went to him to threaten him not to torture you."

Megan smiled.

"I needed the torture. You know how boring Seth is."

"Yeah, blowjob followed by mediocre fucking. I have no idea why you stay with him."

Megan paused for a moment.

"Me neither. He was surprised to taste cum on my breath this morning."

"Did you two work it out?"

"No, he went straight to class without our usual make out session."

They both started to laugh.

"Maybe he'll work harder to make you happy."

'I doubt it."

"Should I persuade Heather or Pamela to distract him tonight?"

"You're not volunteering?"

Stacy smiled a bit more.

"I am thinking of tagging along for moral support."

Megan read into her words.

"I thought he hurt you."

"No, it was sexy as fuck."

"Did he use the zip ties?"

"Fuck, I loved that part. I was so horny when he left, it took me just a few rubs to make me cum."

Megan looked slyly at Stacy.

"You little slut."

Stacy smiled at her.

"Takes one to know one."

They both laughed before they hugged each other and headed to class.

Gerald was still looking over his shoulder when he received the text.

"They're not made up yet. Is it okay if I tag along with her tonight?"

Gerald was trying to figure out what Stacy's angle was. There was no reason for having a chaperone with what Megan promised. At the same time, the earlier conversation made him think. He responded back.

"Sure. I am thinking about her coming over to my house instead though."

He paused for a few moments before there was a responding text.

"I'll take her by her house to get the scrapbook. It's a deal."

Gerald started to think about what was going to happen. There were many conflicts in his mind as he thought about the possibilities. That night was going to be interesting.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers