For Services Rendered Ch. 05

Story Info
What happened later.
1.5k words
3.92
660
0
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 10/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers

(To be honest, looking at this story again after all this time was tough. The story brought me memories of what was going on at the time. If it wasn't for the one message I received wondering what the resolution was, I probably would not have went on with it. This chapter has no sex in it. It also covers topics that might be difficult for some. Bewared ahead of time.)

All characters in this story are 18 years of age or older.

Gerald was in his car as quickly as he could before anyone could catch him. He felt like he was under a hot spotlight. On the one hand, he had one more night to help Megan with her Trig. It wasn't supposed to be this way. He was just supposed to help her with her Trig, allow her to thank him and then that was it. A quick tutoring session was all they were supposed to be. Instead, she looked in the scrapbook. And he attempted to blackmail her the same as the others. Normally, that is how the tale ends. It always ends that way.

Except...

This one didn't end that way. It proceeded to the two coupling up. Then her giving him the gift of her ass. Then she turned the tables when he came by this morning to grab the scrapbook.

The scrapbook.

His insurance policy for getting away with his behavior.

There were only six months left until graduation. Six long grueling months until he could take his behind away from that institution and forge his own path. Following the dreams he has had since his parents split. He started thinking about the trouble he was in.

Dad would not be home until late. Normally, this was a good thing. He wasn't so sure this time.

Megan was coming to his house. Again, normally a good thing. Except....

Stacy.

Stacy was another cheerleader who fell into his trap before. It was so easy back then. Calculus was so easy, but she needed extra help. The scrapbook back then was a few not-so-lucky girls. Not ever a cheerleader in the bunch. Just some ditzy airheads who needed help. Stacy was a prize back then. She was the first unattainable in his eyes. Not that the others were attainable to say the least. Just that the others were not in that cheerleader class. They were all B-tier at best. Stacy was the first S-tier. Ironically, the only one until Megan.

Zip tie on her wrists like the others. Make her suck him off like the others. Take the Polaroid like the others. Warn her that if any protective guys came looking for him that her picture would be shared online. Only he knew they were empty threats because he wouldn't know where to post with the amount of free porn online nowadays. It was perfect.

Until today.

Today, she made it seem like she liked it. And now, she is going to chaperone that night.

In his mind, he was stuck. He was at their mercy. On one hand, Stacy made it seem like she wanted another round. On the other hand, Megan offered anytime anywhere if he fucked her. He was stuck. There was no doubt about it.

Meanwhile, Stacy and Megan were walking to practice when Seth walked up.

"Hey, you have a minute?" he asked.

He didn't sound like his normal cocky self. Megan noticed.

"Sure, what's up?"

He looked at Stacy, Stacy was about to walk away when Megan grabbed her wrist.

"Whatever you have to say, you can say in front of her. I know she kept you busy last night."

Seth showed alarm.

"How?"

"We talk," Stacy started. "I thought the agreement was that Megan was your number one and was to know about who you did things with."

"That's not..."

"That is the agreement, Seth," Megan said, her face turning somber. "It's not a free-for-all. If you want to sleep around, then that's on you. We're done."

She walked towards the practice field when Seth came behind her and grabbed her wrist. It was at that moment something knocked him on the back of the head. He fell down to the ground before he could do more. He let go of her wrist before he fell. Megan looked and saw Stacy with her purse in her hand, ready to take another shot. Stacy saw Megan and nodded towards her. Megan nodded her head slowly before they heard a sound.

"What's going on here?" Mrs. Miller yelled.

The girls looked at her before Stacy spoke up.

"Megan just broke up with Seth. He grabbed her as she was about to walk away, so I slugged him with my Calculus book."

Mrs. Miller smiled for a moment. Then resumed her serious face.

"Ladies, I hate to say this, but I need you to go to the office and report it. I'll flag down the football coach and let him know Seth can't make it to practice. Megan, would you like to press charges?"

Megan nodded her head.

"You girls get to the office. Then go ahead home. I'll let the rest of the squad know what's going on."

"Thank you, Coach," Stacy said as she led Megan to the office.

Mrs. Miller looked at the heap on the floor before grabbing the radio.

"Larry, we have an issue. Meet me near Portable 3. And be warned the cops will be contacted."

While all this was going on, Gerald pulled up to his house. Like he thought, his dad's car wasn't there. Chances are he was not going to be home that night. That was both a comfort and a curse with the situation he was in. As he unlocked the door, he turned on the lights. The house was relatively clean. Even though he hadn't had company there in a while, it was still presentable. That was because of the cleaning service his dad hired. For some reason, they were only there while he was in school. It was probably better that way.

He went into the kitchen and put some sodas in the refrigerator in case the girls wanted something to drink. He also decided that he would take a shower and dress normally since there was no guarantee that anything improper would happen that night. He deduced based on the previous day that the girls would arrive around seven. He looked at the clock. It was three. Four hours.

The girls were looking at the clock as the school resource officer was taking his notes before he smiled and released them. He made sure Seth was in a cop car and headed to the station prior to allowing them to leave. He also warned the girls to seek legal counsel regarding a restraining order and such. As the girls slipped into Stacey's car, Megan asked first.

"Should we cancel with Gerald tonight?"

Stacey thought for a moment.

"How well do you think you'll do on the quiz tomorrow?"

"I should be good, I think. Gerald really knows his stuff."

"He does. He gets a bad rep, but I can understand why."

"Yeah, you think we should get the scrapbook and just drop it off?"

Stacy thought again.

"We could. I mean, there's no harm in hanging out."

"You think he'd be disappointed?"

"Ya know, I think he might be okay with it after the scares we all had today."

It was around five when Gerald heard the knock on the door. He walked over and looked in the peephole. He recognized the girls and opened the door. He could tell something was off.

"Are you two all right?" he asked.

Megan wrapped her arms around him first. Then Stacy did the same thing. He was even more confused. After they released him, he led them into the dining room where he had his homework all over the place. Megan put her backpack down before she pulled out the scrapbook.

"Here it is. I did nothing with it after you left it at my place except hide it from my parents," Megan said.

He took it in his hand and smiled a little before he saw the look on their faces.

"Seriously, what happened?"

Megan started telling him about what happened with her and Seth while Stacy watched Gerald. She could tell he was a bit off also. In her mind, she was relieved because she was confident Gerald wouldn't take advantage. It was after Megan calmed down that Gerald spoke up.

"Damn Neanderthals," he said.

Megan smiled.

"I know this is going to sound weird, but did you just want to do the tutoring and head home after? I'm not going to try anything. You've been through enough. Consider the debt paid."

Megan looked at him.

"What about if I make you a counteroffer?" she said.

"What kind of counteroffer?" Gerald asked.

Stacy looked on.

"Study tonight. Quiz tomorrow. Then maybe we can all go to a movie tomorrow night?"

Stacy smiled.

"Sure. Which one?"

"I believe Master could pick one out for us," Megan said with a saucy look on her face.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers