For Sir Ch. 03 - The Brat

Story Info
Sometimes, a girl just needs to say no.
1.7k words
4.49
7k
14

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time my Sir is standing in front of me, my restless energy is sky high. I've prowled the house today, unable to settle into tasks. Unable to focus on assignments or chores. We were supposed to spend today together, but he was called away. I try to be understanding, but the solitude has made me grumpy.

Now my Sir is home. And he's hungry for me.

But my inner brat has taken hold of me like I've been possessed.

And I'm feeling wicked.

I want to play.

My energy feels like a living creature inside me. Licking along my limbs in an effort to find a way to escape.

I look over my handsome Sir, watching his eyes rake over me. He never misses a detail, taking in everything from my soft, long dark hair to my pretty pink toe nails. His eyes linger over the swell of my breasts, and my nipples pebble under the attention. His eyes slow again at the curve of my hips. I know he's imagining holding them. My short, loose dress swishes quietly against my thighs as I shift from one foot to the other. The air is cool on my skin, bare under my dress as Sir's rules require.

My Sir's gaze turns demanding, and it makes me need to drop my eyes quickly, looking toward my feet. I wiggle my toes before looking back up at Sir. He crooks his finger at me.

"Come here and strip," he says.

A million thoughts race through my head in the span of a heartbeat. The tone of his voice sends an electric pulse down my spine, and moisture gathers on my thighs. Sir wants me. I always want him.

But everything in me says to challenge him.

To test.

To see how far I can push.

To play.

Do I obey?

Do I not?

I think not.

The corner of my mouth turns up in a small smirk.

Sir's going to work for it tonight.

My punishment to him for me being lonely and restless all day.

He watches me closely, and his features harden slightly as he reads my hesitation.

My expression turns cheeky and I give my head the tiniest of shakes.

No.

Sir raises his eyebrows. He tells me again, "come here and strip."

I don't say a word. My chin raises a notch. Blatant defiance in my eyes. My smirk widens, and I shake my head again.

No.

"Don't make me come there and get you," he rumbles at me.

But instead of fear pulsing through me, it's excitement.

Come and get me, Sir, I think to myself, I want you to come and get me.

He's already taking a step toward me, but he freezes when I take a half step back.

"Don't move," he says.

Sir's face becomes predatory the moment he sees me poise to bolt.

And I wonder what he feels.

Disbelief?

Frustration?

Desire?

Challenge?

I can tell he's aroused. His pants do nothing to hide that.

But whether it's because of my disobedience, or in spite of it, I'm really not sure.

Sir slowly moves toward me, and anticipation thrums through my body, making my muscles feel alive and invigorated.

I wait as he approaches. Letting him get closer. Almost close enough to touch me.

My shallow breaths puff out of my mouth and my exhilaration builds.

The energy between us is electric as he approaches.

I can see the moment he thinks he's going to have me, and I almost laugh.

Oh, Sir. Not that easily.

His weight shifts and he extends a hand to reach for me. Before he can register my intentions, I pivot and am off like a shot, feeling the gust his hand creates when he tries to swipe at me, grasping only air.

I bolt down the long hallway from the living room, shrieking with delight as I hear Sir's heavy steps thundering after me.

My heart is pounding, but my grin is huge.

Sir is far stronger, but I'm quicker.

I bolt around corners. My bare feet light and nimble.

My laugh bubbles out of me when I drop to a crawl and scramble under the kitchen table as Sir reaches for me again. Before he can get back up and around it, I'm off again, heading toward the bedroom.

I can't help but tease while he comes into the bedroom behind me.

"Missed me, Sir."

I climb over the bed as he approaches, putting it between us.

He's breathing hard, but his predatory smirk tells me he's enjoying our game, too.

"Your ass is going to be a lovely shade of pink for this," he says.

I giggle. We both know it's an empty threat. I'd like it, anyway.

"You have to run faster if you want me," I say with a saucy grin.

He makes a dive for me over the bed, and I use the opportunity to bolt back out the bedroom door with a laugh.

"Catch me, Sir," I sing with a giggle, skipping through our home, "Don't you want me, Master?"

I find myself back in the long hallway, heading toward the living room. I'm getting tired, and Sir is hot on my heels. My heart pounds; I know this is where he catches me. But I'm still taken off guard when he tackles me to the ground, turning as we tumble to cushion me from our fall.

I squirm and squeal and scramble to get away again, and Sir rolls onto me, using his weight to pin me down.

I'm panting from exertion, I know he's won, but instinct tells me to fight just a bit more.

I wiggle my way out, getting only a few feet before Sir's hands clamp around my knees and drag me back to him while I laugh.

My skin stings as the carpet scrapes at my knees and elbows.

I let out a yelp, and Sir's hands grip my hips, pulling them up.

"On your knees," he bites out.

He's won. I'm his. And I rush to obey quickly, my pussy pulsing.

He nudges my knees wider while he pushes up my dress, ripping the straps down to free my aching breasts.

My nipples are beaded pebbles. They pulse with my every heartbeat, and Sir squeezes them hard before running his hands up my chest to my throat, pulling me up against him. My back to his front. I can feel his hard cock resting in the crook of my ass, and when his fingers tangle roughly in my hair, I grind back against him.

My laboured, heavy gasps are now from arousal. My whole body feels like liquid heat.

Sir's mouth comes down on my neck. Nipping, kissing, licking. His rough whiskers abrade my soft skin, and it makes me moan louder.

I want him so badly.

His free hand roams me possessively, leaving trails of heat in its wake. It feels like it's everywhere all at once. On my thighs, on my hips. Over my stomach. But his other hand never loosens its iron grip in my hair. I'm forced to arch against him until he pushes me forward, making me fall onto my hands.

His hand still holds me still while he frees his cock from his pants.

"Sirrrrrr," I groan at the sound of his zipper, sending delicious shivers down my spine.

He finally lets go of my hair to squeeze my hips as he shoves into me. There is no gentle, slow entrance today. No moment where he allows me to adjust to his invasion.

Just possession. And I love it.

His strong fingers grip me so firmly I know I'll have marks to show for it tomorrow.

He sets a punishing pace, and my soaked pussy squeezes him tightly.

I let my upper body collapse to the floor while I moan.

I claw at the ground as Sir's hands run over my ass and up my back, holding me down. He pounds into me and my body tenses and grips at him. My slick walls fighting to hold him inside me. Fucking me so hard I cum like an explosion.

Shudders wrack my body while I cry out his name, but he never slows, and I want more.

I reach my hand back, feeling where we're joined. Feeling how he glides smoothly in and out of me with each hard thrust. I rub my hand over his balls as they slap against my clit. I'm aching from the need to cum again.

My fingers find their way to my clit, and I rub hard, eager to reach that peak.

But Sir reaches around me, pushing my hand away.

I let out a small whine, but I obey.

And I gasp when his hand reaches around me and slaps my clit.

I jolt.

He slaps again, and again, until he's hitting directly against my throbbing bud in time with his thrusts.

The sting feels delicious, and warmth builds in my clit as it becomes more and more sensitized from his strikes.

And then he rubs.

Oh, fuck.

The pleasure is so intense it makes me dizzy.

My breathing is nothing more than ragged gasps.

I want to cum.

I want to cum.

I NEED to cum.

I can't stand it. I need to feel the heat of Sir's cum inside me.

And then I detonate, and he pushes his fingers firmly into my button.

Oh. My. God.

I cry out his name again. And I hear my favourite sound in the world, the change in Sir's breathing that means he's about to cum too. Those heavy pants. The change in his thrusts as he loses himself in his climax. Holding himself as deep inside me as I can stand while he empties into me, my spasming pussy milking every drop from him. His cum is so hot that I can feel it. His cock pulses, pressing against that delicious spot inside me with every twitch.

I'm so delightfully sensitive, even the aftershocks of my orgasm, those amazing little shudders, feel like too much.

Sir collapses on top of me, his weight against my back as he catches his breath.

He turns us, his arms looping tightly around my waist. Our legs intertwined while we lay in the middle of our hallway.

One hand slides into my hair once more and he pulls my head back, kissing me deeply.

And he murmurs one word against my mouth, "Brat."