For Teachers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled her tightly to me, kissed her forehead lightly, then spoke softly. "I feel your love filling me as much as my body is filling you. Ang, I am almost 50 years older than you, does that register? Sooner, truly soon, my body will give out and I won't be able to satisfy you sexually."

"I'm young, not ignorant of the facts of life. We have this weekend and I will give my body and my love to you even though I know we can't continue. Don't let the future kill what we have now."

Ang impressed me with her honesty. I wondered how much of it was her Vietnamese upbringing and natural intuition.

"Then, Ang, don't be sorry for your feelings. I have my feelings as well. You are a very beautiful girl who has found her way into my heart in ways I'll never be able to overcome." That was as close as I dared come to my own expression of love.

Ang remained straddling my hips with her legs spread wide over the arm cushions. My cock was limp though still rubbing against her labia and tiny clit. There was a stickiness between us, our love nectar. Her arms around my neck, mine around her waist, we drifted into a subconscious state between awake and asleep. Ultimately, we napped.

I heard a loud groan that brought me back to wakefulness. Ang was trying to raise herself from my lap after having had her legs spread wide for an extended time. Our cum, now dry, had her glued to my lap. I laughed at her antics.

"I don't think my legs will ever touch again. And I have to pee so bad!"

I pushed myself off the chair enough for her to plant her feet on the floor. Slowly she stumbled to a full standing position and darted to the toilet as quickly as she could.

I waited till she had finally gotten her relief before I followed. "Hot tub time?"

"Hot tub time," she smiled.

This time she began running the tub water pouring in her bath oil. I sat on the toilet watching and letting my own relief pour.

"The marks on your butt are gone."

Ang bowed her head slightly in the manner I recognized as her move before an honest admission. "Dr. Hoffer, if I did something naughty, would you spank me again?"

I knew that I could punish her again if the situation required. "What are you trying to tell me?"

"You paddled me hard then rubbed my pussy until I was ready to cum. You paddled me more while I was cumming. It felt so good. You know, used."

I was reminded of our first encounter months earlier and replied that I would paddle her again if she was naughty and needed a reminder. We sunk into the hot bath water.

The weekend ended with Ang leaving with a promise to meet in the halls of the university. Returning to class on Monday was nothing that made my fun meter peg out except that I caught a glimpse or two of Ang. The rest of the semester went by without another weekend of sex.

The next semester began in January and I was curious to learn what classes Ang was taking. I looked for her name and couldn't see her enrolled; in fact, she wasn't on the enrolled student list anywhere. My curiosity got the better of me and I began making inquiries to enrollment.

All I could learn is that she had dis-enrolled at the end of the last semester and now showing an address in Hue, Vietnam, the old imperial capitol.

A letter arrived shortly after the semester started; it had a post mark of Hue. I felt weak, my stomach churned, anticipation of what the letter contained mixed with trepidation overcame me. I opened the envelope carefully pulling the neatly folded pages from within. I read the pages as though listening to her voice.

"Dear Dr. Hoffer, I don't have to tell you that I am in Vietnam. The weekend we had together was pure bliss for me and I knew I couldn't tell you I was leaving at the end of the semester. I didn't lie when I said I love you. There are some things I will explain, if I can."

Reading the letter was a bit of history and some revelations about Vietnam I would never have expected in a country dominated by a Communist government. Ang, now age 20, made a personal decision to return to Hue where remnants of the old royal family still lived.

"You see, Dr. Hoffer, my parent's generation skipped the installment because the communist government made life miserable for elite royals. Now it is safer for one to accept a title. You heard me joke that my Vietnamese name, Công Chúa, meant daddy's princess. I'm guessing you've already looked up the words.

I will return for the fall semester with hopes of finding you well."

*

Post Script:

The last week of August arrived and students were busy finding their classroom. I was in my office working on notes when her familiar voice resonated in my ears.

"Come in, Ang."

12