For the Alpha's Pleasure

Story Info
The werewolves are eager to please their human alpha.
1.8k words
4.53
27.2k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nines35711
Nines35711
110 Followers

Author's Note: This work contains a trans male character and uses the words tits, pussy, cunt, hole, and dick to describe their body.

--

Being the alpha of a pack had some amazing perks, even if he wasn't an actual werewolf. Tyto often found himself the center of attention during ruts and it wasn't hard to find a partner should he want for one. A good example was right now, where he sat on the couch with two incredibly eager werewolves on either side. Their cocks jutted out from their sheaths and twitched with each sound that dripped from his lips.

Tyto leaned his head back as the bigger of the wolves, Rhett, licked a long line up his exposed throat. His tongue dipped lower and lower, until he was licking the drying sweat from the man's chest. He sought more of the salty taste, nosing under the swell of Tyto's breast to get at his favorite flavor. Bruno was a little shyer, nuzzling up to his alpha's cheek for attention. Tyto ran a hand through the thick fur of his neck and pulled him close to his other tit, offering it to that broad canine tongue. He moaned as the rough muscle swept over his hardened nipple.

Already his cunt was starting to wet his boxers. He spread his legs invitingly and in an instant a clawed hand started pawing at his underwear. He squeaked at the scrape of those sharp digits over his most sensitive parts. It was a sensation he didn't think he could ever get used to. He allowed the padded digits to rub over his lips for a minute longer before deciding to undress.

Tyto clicked his tongue and the boys were off of him immediately. They sat back obediently as he unzipped his hoodie the rest of the way and shimmied off his underwear. The clothes were abandoned on the floor to be dealt with later.

Knowing that Rhett was eager for a taste, he turned so that he was leaning against Bruno and hooked one leg over the back of the couch. Rhett's tail whipped back and forth as he realized the treat he was about to get. His massive head loomed over Tyto, mouth open and tongue hanging out, dripping spit mere centimeters from his cunt. He was a good boy, though, and it was only when the alpha nodded that he spread his jaws wide and let his tongue press against the lips of his pussy.

Tyto arched his back and moaned out a "good boy" when Rhett passed over his twitching dick. He heard the almost comedic thwack-thwack-thwack of the werewolf's tail smacking into the couch at the praise. Rhett licked up his juices like his cunt was a water bottle in the middle of a desert. Each sweep of that tongue had him spreading his legs for more.

Bruno whined in his ear and he absentmindedly reached up to rub the furry cheek of the other werewolf. The poor thing's dick was pressed into his back and leaking precum against his skin.

"C'mere big boy." He sighed and guided Bruno's mouth down to his tit and, ever eager to please, Bruno gently took it between his jaws. He sucked as best as he could on the round flesh, his tongue pressed to it and licking at it from whatever angle he could. Tyto bucked up into Rhett's mouth.

"Hnn, so good. So good for your alpha," he keened. The leg that wasn't hanging over the back of the couch curled around Rhett's back. Heat pooled in his belly with each drag of Rhett's tongue over his cunt. He was so close already.

Whether it was the scrape of Bruno's teeth over his nipple or the way Rhett pressed his tongue against Tyto's hole, threatening to dip inside but not quite doing so, he wasn't sure. All he knew was that in that instant, he jerked between their bodies and curled his toes as he reached blissful orgasm. Pleasure crashed over him in waves, spurred on endlessly by Rhett's mouth. His eyes rolled back as another rush of pleasure shook his body.

He came back gasping and clutching at Rhett's scruff. He had paused his ministrations and lay with his tongue lolled out against Tyto's belly, panting against his heated skin.

"Ghh- good," he mumbled. "Let's take care of you guys now." Rhett instantly perked up and moved so his hips were closer to Tyto. His cock bobbed between their bodies, nudging at Tyto's own dick with each bounce.

Just as he was about to position himself, Tyto spoke up. "Ah ah ah, not yet. Bruno, back up, baby." The smaller werewolf scooted back, looking a little confused. Tyto sat up and grabbed the lube from the coffee table. He frowned when he saw how low the bottle was getting but continued with his plan nonetheless. They would just need to go out and get more once the boys were back in their human forms.

He sat in Bruno's lap and squirted some of the clear liquid into his hand. After slicking up his fingers, he pressed them to the tight furl between his cheeks and slowly pushed one inside. He didn't do this all that often, mostly when the whole pack was in rut and looking for any willing hole to shove their dick inside of, but Bruno had been waiting just as patiently as Rhett and he deserved to get his dick wet too.

Tyto huffed as he pressed a second finger in, maybe a bit too soon but he was in a hurry. He grinned at Bruno, who was staring at his asshole with a hungry expression. Gods, they were so sweet. He didn't think he would be able to hold back if he was them.

"Almost there," he promised when Rhett whined impatiently. "I can't let you have all the fun on your own." A bit more stretching let him fit a third finger inside and he spread all three digits to ensure he would be able to take Bruno's dick.

Satisfied, he reached back and wrapped his hand around the leaking length, lining it up with his back hole. It took some pushing, but eventually the tapered head slid in, followed by the rest of his cock. He stopped just short of where Bruno's knot was beginning to form. The werewolf wrapped his hands around Tyto's waist and squeezed him tight to his body.

Tyto patted the inside of his thigh and pulled Rhett close. He held the considerably thicker cock up to his front entrance and let the wolf push inside. With Bruno already filling up his ass, he felt close to bursting as Rhett split open his cunt. He groaned and let his head fall back against Bruno's furry chest.

"Mm, fuck yeah. You make me feel so full, both of you. Gonna fuck me real good, aren't you?" Neither of them could keep from jerking their hips at the praise, jostling his tiny body between them.

"I'll- hah- I'll take that as a yes." He could feel both of their lengths twitching inside him, the way their legs locked up, tensed and waiting for permission to move. He gave it eagerly with a nudge of his foot against Rhett's hip and click of his tongue. They didn't bother going slow, too pent up and ready to burst. Almost instantly Rhett drew out and shoved in until his knot was teasing Tyto's entrance.

Rhett's feet clawed at the couch and carpet as he worked to angle himself as deeply as he could. Bruno was at a disadvantage on his back but it didn't keep him from trying. Each time Rhett pulled out, he would buck his hips up as best as he could. Their cocks made wonderfully slick sounds with each hungry thrust into his slick holes. Guttural moans fell from his lips, forced out of his chest by their eager hips.

Tyto moaned as he was pounded relentlessly. He didn't get much pleasure out of anal, but Rhett was giving him enough pleasure for the both of them. His cock shoved in until it was nearly teasing his cervix, tip dragging deliciously against his inner walls with each thrust. Both of their knots battered his holes, begging entrance so they could lock in and fill him up.

"Ah, hah- Fuck! So good, gonna fill me up so good. Knot your alpha. Be good boys and give me your cum," he begged. Tyto's head lolled back against Bruno's shoulder as his voice grew higher and higher.

Bruno was the first to finish. The smaller werewolf shoved up hard, seeking entrance for his knot until Tyto's ass gave in and spread wide around the fat, fleshy bulb. In seconds he felt the hot sensation of wolf spend filling his tight asshole. Bruno snarled and whined as he tried to get impossibly deeper. His knot kept him locked in place, though, so all he managed was jostling Tyto and Rhett.

Tyto managed to get his fingers around his dick and stroked himself, his cunt fluttering around Rhett as the werewolf's thrusts grew messy and disorganized. His knot, much bigger than Bruno's, took more effort to get inside. He worked himself into a panting frenzy trying to knot Tyto, cock already leaking inside of him as he tried to shove inside to finish.

"Almost there," Tyto groaned as he felt his pussy start to give under the desperate thrusts. Finally, his cunt gave way for Rhett's knot and the werewolf gave a full-body shudder as he pumped his alpha full of cum. Tyto could feel his cock twitching inside with each burst of white-hot semen. Having both of their cocks in him was nothing compared to the sensation of being stretched impossibly wide around both of their fat knots and it was the feeling of them trying to further fill him that sent Tyto over the edge. With a cry he clamped tight around their lengths and made both werewolves jerk their hips and spill even more cum into his holes.

Coming down was an ordeal with both of the wolves' orgasms still ongoing. They could last for nearly an hour sometimes, cocks pouring cum the entire time. He could feel each gush from the tip of Rhett's cock right against his poor, battered cervix, sending shocks of pleasure down his spine. He could feel his belly begin to grow taut with the sheer amount being pumped into both holes.

"Gods, that was so good," he panted. If the jerk of their hips was anything to go by, they both agreed wholeheartedly. "Go ahead and keep going. I'm gonna- nh, fuck that's so much- I'm gonna just... Sleep a little bit. Wake me up when your knots go down." With that, Tyto dozed off between his pack members. He couldn't wait for their next rut cycle.

Nines35711
Nines35711
110 Followers