Bred in the Dark

Story Info
Ftm college freshman gets bred on a late night train.
4.1k words
4.62
111k
283
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Note: This story contains a trans man. He is not misgendered during the story but feminine words are used to describe his genitals. I understand that this can cause problems for some people and so I have added this warning.]

Sam, the 19 year old college freshman, thought to himself in frustration, you are an idiot.

The whole point of him swapping all his freshman classes over to night classes was so he could avoid the very problem he was now faced with.

Usually when the skinny, fair-skinned, sandy blond haired student got out of school, the sky was dark overhead and the trains were mostly empty. A wonderful blessing for someone like Sam, who was criminally shy and hated getting stuck in crowds. He could have his pick of the seats, not have to make eye contact or touch anyone. It was perfect.

But not today. Today there'd been some kind of big business convention at the centre near the college. Which meant as Sam left the campus and headed to the station he was walking through an absolute flood of people. It took real effort, both physical and, for the anxious Sam, psychologically fortitude to get onto the packed station platform. He wanted nothing more than to return to the relative quiet of the college campus, but this was the last train of the night. If he missed it he was facing an expensive taxi ride, which he definitely couldn't afford or a two hour walk home. So, heart pounding in his chest he sucked it up and waited for the train.

It was pandemonium when the train finally arrived. The carriage was so full, even the standing area was like a sardine can. Jostled around by all the people coming in and going out Sam wound up forced to the very back of the carriage, stuck facing the wall in the corner. It was annoying, but fine. At least now he could stare comfortably at his own shoes and not be constantly trying to avoid making eye contact with anyone. Besides, his stop was ages away, hopefully by the time he would have to get off, the packed train car would have emptied.

What was a pain was having to stand the whole time, especially without even a ceiling strap to hold on to. With every rock of the train he was swayed and jostled around, trying his best not to get in the way of the people behind him. Sam could only imagine the scene in his mind, falling over in this crowd and being trampled to death.

Minutes dragged. Station after station slowly trudged by but it didn't feel like the car was getting any emptier. Was this what hell was like? A fully packed train, with nowhere to sit, never emptying and going in circles forever?

Suddenly the train turned, and having been forced into the windowless back of the train car, Sam hadn't been able to see it coming. As the floor of the turning train jerked beneath his feet he stumbled backwards, right into the broad, muscular chest of another passenger. Large hands grabbed his slender waist, steadying him and preventing him from falling on his ass. After a moment Sam staggered back upright, the train pulling out of the turn.

"Thank you," he stammered reflexively, grateful.

The man behind him didn't respond, stoic and silent, and a minute later Sam realised the man's hands were still on his waist.

The freshman swallowed nervously, his social anxiety immediately acting up. Should he point out that the man was still touching him? The hands were firm on his waist, thick fingers curled around the front, thumb in the back. They were holding him, purposefully, there was no way the man didn't know what he was doing. But then again, Sam was a guy who looked like a stiff breeze would blow him over, even under the thick sweater he was wearing. Maybe the guy was holding him because he was worried he might fall over again? That seemed a reasonable assumption. And besides, those hands, while heavy where they rested against the slight swell of Sam's hips, weren't hurting him. He could put up with it until his stop. So he didn't mention it, letting the silent man behind him keep holding him.

After a while Sam's mind started to wander, to school, to what he was going to do when he got home, to whatever else it could come up with. Standing in the corner of a train car was not very interesting and he was so squished that he couldn't even get his phone out of his bag. His brain was eventually pulled back from its wandering however by a pleasant sensation in the region of his waist. The man who was holding him was gently stroking his fingers over his hips bones.

Sam froze and the stroking immediately stopped, though the hands still didn't pull away. After a long beat of silence, which Sam could not bring himself to fill, the stroking returned.

Seemingly emboldened by Sam's lack of objection the stroking increased in intensity. He could feel the fingers of the man's left hand stroking the length of his hip bone with long firm strokes. His right was sliding up and down his waist, from the bottom of his ribs down to his hip.

Sam had no idea what to do. There was no way any of this was an accident. He was... this man was actually feeling him up in a crowded train carriage. Sam's face flushed immediately. What if someone saw!? He glanced to the left and right, and could only see people's backs. It seemed no one could see him, making him let out a shaky, relieved breath, which hitched again seconds later as the man's right hand slid down over the swell of his ass.

He should say something. He should look back at the man and firmly tell him to stop. Colour flooded his face. If he spoke up, the man might let him go... but he also might not. But he would definitely catch people's attention. The thought of all those eyes suddenly on him had his heart racing. His voice died in his throat with a strangled squeak. He couldn't say anything.

The stranger's hand continued to rub his ass. Every now and then strong fingers would squeeze his cheek, massage the soft swell of his rear before going back to rubbing. Sam bit his lip to stop himself making any sound, the touching was actually starting to feel good. Oh god, he was getting molested by a stranger on a public train and he was enjoying it. And going by the elevated breathing above him, the tall passenger was definitely enjoying touching him.

So focused on what the man's right hand was doing, Sam had lost track of the left, until it slid down from its perch on his hip to curl around his front and cup the front of his pants.

Sam froze and so did the man behind him.

Fear flooded the trapped freshman. He passed, he knew he passed. While he might be a little androgynous, a 'pretty boy' his friends used to tease, he hadn't been misgendered in nearly two years. So he knew full well what this guy had been expecting to find when he grabbed him. And what he hadn't. His heart was pounding in his chest as the silence stretched on. Would this guy be disgusted, confused? Would he fly into a violent rage?

The man's hand finally shifted, and though Sam fully expected him to pull away, instead his fingers started to rub against the front of Sam's pants. Relief flooded him at the same time those strong fingers pressed against his clit through layers of material, forcing him to choke off a moan before anyone heard him.

Now that he knew what he was dealing with, the knowledge only seemed to make the stranger bolder. One hand still squeezing his ass, the other was stroking its fingers down the front of Sam's trousers and between his legs, rubbing firmly over his mound. There was no denying his reactions to the touching now, Sam could feel himself getting wet, his breathing becoming ragged.

Suddenly the man's hand was retreating, moving to the button on his slacks, hurriedly undoing it and pulling down his fly. The sound of the zipper was incredibly loud in Sam's ears but in the noisy, crowded train car, no one heard a thing. As soon as the zipper was all the way down the hand plunged into his trousers and then into his boxer briefs.

Sam's breath hitched violently as those fingers slowly spread his folds and slipped between them. He'd had no idea just how wet he was until those fingers were gliding across sensitive skin, slick with his juices. Going by the increased panting behind him, the stranger was enjoying what he was finding in Sam's pants.

Suddenly the stranger shifted, and the clothed erection that was pressed between his ass cheeks made Sam's eyes widen. It felt huge against his ass, an absolute monster of a cock. Oh god, just the thought of it pressed against him was making Sam's knees week. The stranger's other hand left Sam's ass, his arm moving to wrap around the freshman's middle to keep him upright.

Those fingers in Sam's pants never stopped, continuing their exploration of his sodden folds, forcing the young man to choke on a whimper, every touch sending burning pleasure through his loins. Finally those fingers reached their destination, circling Sam's wet hole for a long agonising moment before one slipped inside.

Sam let out a soft, desperate whine, his passage clamping down hard on the probing finger. This was the first time anyone other than Sam had tried to put anything inside there and was also the first time, period, that it had ever felt good. The finger, even though only the very tip had been inside, had stopped moving as soon as Sam had reacted, waiting until the freshman relaxed again before it moved on. When Sam's racing heart calmed and his spooked pussy had relaxed, the finger pressed firmly onward, filling his passage to the second knuckle. It stilled again, giving Sam time to get used to the feeling before starting to gently thrust in and out of him.

Sam was panting now, his pussy throbbing around the stranger's finger and when he felt a second nudging at his tight entrance, pushing forward to join the first he had to bite his lip to stop fresh whimpers from leaving his mouth. Not just because he didn't want to be heard but he was worried the stranger might stop if he thought he was hurting him.

The stretch of the second added finger burned but his virginal tunnel was pulsing with need. Any discomfort he might have felt was wiped away by a sudden stab of pleasure as those fingers slid into the third knuckle and curled against his g-spot, then again when they started thrusting.

Oh god. Oh god. Fuck. How could this feel so good?

The man's fingers were thrusting strongly inside him, perfectly curled to hit his g-spot and mercilessly stimulate it. The palm of the man's hand was rubbing firmly against Sam's swollen clit and every movement was bringing him closer and closer to climax.

He was going to cum. He was actually going to cum.

Suddenly everything came to a head and his hips were jerking sporadically as he orgasmed, the fingers inside him continuing to thrust, extending his climax until Sam was sure he was going to explode. Unable to help himself he let out a long low whine through gritted teeth as the pleasure in his loins became too much to handle.

"You okay?"

Both Sam and the stranger froze. One of the other passengers had spoken up. Sam glanced around frantically but could see no one looking in his direction.

"Y... yeah," Sam forced himself to stammer, voice breathless. "Just stubbed my toe."

There was a beat of silence then the other passenger just said "Ok" and fell silent once more.

Sam let out a long, silent sigh of relief. Behind him the stranger shifted and gently removed his hand from Sam's pants.

Then the train jerked once more, this time nearly sending the freshman into the wall and the entire train car went dark. Around them a few people screamed in shock, and there was a beat of silence before a cacophony of voices were babbling about what could be going on. In the darkness Sam felt the stranger press closer to him from behind, the man's erect shaft, feeling if possible even bigger now, rubbed against his ass again.

Somewhere above them a speaker crackled to life.

"Hello passages, this is your driver speaking. We've had a temporary loss of power going through the tunnel. There's nothing to worry about. It should be back on in about fifteen minutes, so just sit tight and don't panic."

There was another beat of silence after the announcement finished before the roar of chatter once more rose in the train car, sounding even louder than before as suddenly everyone had something to talk about.

Sam could barely focus on the situation as the stranger continued to grind against his ass. Unthinkingly he pushed back against the pressure and the arm still wrapped around his waist tightened. Suddenly both the man's hands were on the waistband of his still undone pants, pushing them down along with his drenched underwear to his knees. Sam froze again, eyes widening in the pitch blackness as there was another zip and a shuffle of fabric behind him before a thick, hot shaft was sliding between his thighs, gliding through his wetness and parting the folds of his pussy. The stranger's cock, which had felt big through his pants, now made Sam's tunnel clench as it pushed in between his flushed labia to the front of his slit, the head of that monster rubbing against his still sensitive clit. Then it pulled back slowly, all the way to his tight hole before pushing back towards his clit. Sam's hips bucked as they came into contact again, fresh sparks of pleasure shooting through him as the stranger slowly fucked his pussy lips with long strokes.

It felt so good. Every time the head of the strangers cock brushed the entrance to his tunnel he clenched reflexively both terrified something would happen and then, when he moved on he would let out a shaky breath like he was disappointed nothing had. Which was ridiculous. He didn't want to get fucked by a stranger's cock, no matter how good everything up to now had felt.

Then finally it happened. The shaft between his thighs pulled back and he felt one of the stranger's feet, nudging the inside of his own, urging his legs apart as wide as his bunched trousers would allow. Then he was being bent forward by those gentle hands on his waist, pushing his ass out towards the stranger.

This time when the stranger's shaft pushed between his legs, the head pressed up against his entrance. Sam's hole clenched but this time it felt like it was in anticipation. Sam licked his lips nervously as the man's bare cock nudged harder against his hole.

Wait.

Bare. Cock.

Suddenly Sam's heart was once more pounding in his chest. The stranger wasn't wearing a condom. Of course he wasn't, it's not like this encounter of there's had been planned. But Sam wasn't on any other kinds of birth control, unless you counted his hormone treatment. And while his period had in fact stopped Sam knew that was no guarantee of anything. As long as he was intact on the inside, and he was, then if someone came inside him there was every chance he could still get pregnant.

He had to tell the man to stop. He had to tell him he wasn't on the pill. He could not let a naked cock enter his unprotected body. He couldn't!

But then that very same naked cock started rubbing circles around his needy hole, sliding through his wetness and pushing ever so slowly forward. Sam's resolve shattered and all he could do was gasp "Be gentle."

The hands on his hips tightened reassuringly before the head of the stranger's thick cock entered him, slowly and surely followed by that long shaft.

Sam grit his teeth against the burning pain of being split apart for the first time. The stranger's cock was as huge as he'd feared and every inch it sunk into his clenching tunnel felt like a mile. And yet the whole time he was pushing himself into Sam's body the man's hands were running over the freshman's sides, his wait, hips, stroking gently, reassuringly. And shockingly, Sam's body started to relax, opening up to receive every inch of that monstrous cock intent of plundering Sam's untouched depths, his tunnel more than wet enough to ease its entry.

Halfway in Sam winced as the stranger's cock tore through his hymen, and though the stranger paused in response to the sudden reflexive clench, it wasn't long before he was moving again, sinking all the way into the hilt.

Sam was panting now as they rested there, the stranger's heavy balls resting against his clit. Before this night he couldn't have imagined having someone enter him like this, let alone someone so big. He felt full to bursting, every inch of his pussy tunnel filled with cock.

And it felt amazing.

Then the stranger started to move and Sam thought he would melt. The stranger pulled out until only the head remained inside then pushed forward, once more sinking all the way in. Seemingly satisfied that Sam was wet and stretched enough to handle him, the stranger started to pump his hips into the ones beneath him. Long, firm thrusts filled Sam's pussy, over and over and over, hitting his g-spot every single time. Sam grit his teeth against the moans that threatened to escape, his trembling legs barely holding him up. Every thrust sent stabs of hot ecstasy pulsing through his fucked tunnel, which only rose in intensity the faster and harder the stranger's thrusts got.

Oh god. He was going cum again. He could feel it swiftly approaching. He was actually going to cum with a complete stranger's cock fucking him ruthlessly, perfectly. Oh god.

The strangled groan he bit down must have alerted the stranger to his current state because the next thing he knew the man's fingers were slipping between his folds once more, rubbing firmly on his clit.

Sam's world exploded around him, and reformed as a universe where only the mind numbing pleasure of the man's pistoning shaft inside his dripping hole existed. As he came his pussy trembled and spasmed, clenching rhythmically around the stranger's cock. The man's thrusts faulted, and became shorter and erratic. Desperate.

Oh god. This was it. He had to say something!

Don't cum inside me. Please! You have to pull out!

The stranger's panting breaths suddenly washed over Sam's ear, a deep, husky voice growling, "I'm cumming."

And once more all Sam could do was let out a whimpering moan. The stranger stilled, buried to the hilt inside Sam's twitching, climaxing pussy and let loose, his thick shaft pulsing repeatedly as it pumped thick ropes of cum deep inside Sam's unprotected pussy. Sam could feel the stranger shuddering behind him, strong hips bucking into his, every jerk pushing the man's potent seed deeper into his receptive tunnel.

Finally the stranger stopped, breathing long and low, and ragged. He pulled out and Sam could feel the man's thick cum slowly leaking out of his spent and, though he hated to admit it, utterly satisfied hole. But not for long as the stranger quickly put himself away, and reached down to pull Sam's pants and underwear back up. Sam rebuttoned his trousers with trembling fingers, feeling his tight boxer briefs becoming wet with the man's cum, the material sticking to his sopping hole.

Then the man's gentle hands were back on his hips and Sam's chest tightened weirdly. He could feel the man leaning down, lips towards his ear, ready to speak and held his breath in anticipation.

The sudden crackle of the speaker above their head made them jump, then the driver was speaking again.

"This is your driver again. We apologise for the continued inconvenience. We'll be opening the doors on the right hand side of the train in a moment. Please leave the carriage in an orderly fashion and step onto the maintenance platform. Transport officers will escort you out of the tunnel."

Though the driver had requested order, as soon as the doors were opened there was a mad rush to leave the train.

The stranger's hands were ripped from Sam's waist and when he turned around all he could see was a dark mass of people and some torch lights in the distance. With nothing else to do Sam joined the crowd evacuating the tunnel, looking all around hopefully. He didn't know why he bothered. It was almost pitch black, he'd never even seen the man's face and the transport officers were already separating them into groups in order to get them on busses that would take them past the power outage to the next operational train station.

12