For the Art

Story Info
A shy girl meets a art student with ideas.
3.1k words
4.24
6.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another short and sweet story idea from totesanalt. All characters are over eighteen.

***

"Excuse me."

Tanya looked up, brushing dark hair from her face. She smiled up at the young man talking to her and blinked.

He was...he could best be described as weird. He must have been a college student like her- but clearly not a freshman like she was. Maybe a post-graduate? He was dressed in a dark outfit that must have been smouldering in the hot summer sun, capped off with a shapeless hat and a moustache that probably belonged in a museum. He held an old-style camcorder in his hands and was smiling at her with a strange sort of intensity.

She coughed, smiling as politely as she could at him. He was not looking at her like he was going to ask her the time. He was looking at her like he was going to want to talk to her about God or his political philosophy or his band or possibly all three; he was looking at her like a man who was already expecting to get a phone number.

That was not going to happen. Tanya knew all the stories about college; frat parties and hookups and experimentation oh my. She wasn't that sort of girl. She was the sort of girl that put her head down and studied and, as rule, avoided boys. Boys were...they were scary. Violent. Demanding and rough. She'd had a handful of bad experiences with them and had resolved to keep them at arm's length for the time being. Possibly forever. So she was already thinking of the best way to politely refuse the odd young man in front of her when he spoke again. "Are you able to help me with something?"

"Um. What?"

"I need you for a live-performance exhibition."

"A what?"

The man smiled the smile of a man utterly in love with his own genius. "It's going to be a dramatic live-action performance intended to immortalise the fall of innocence! An encapsulation of the fall from grace, brought on by the call of the libertine upon the soul of a young lady such as yourself!"

"Um." She didn't really understand half of what he said but it sounded...well, naughty. Tanya didn't do naughty. She wasn't the naughty sort. "No?"

"Please?"

"I don't think-"

The young man stood up straight and took a deep breath. He glowed with the zeal normally reserved for madmen, prophets and political theory majors. "It is for," he said, every word carefully intoned, "the Art."

"The Art?"

He nodded as though he'd imparted some great secret. "The Art."

"Oh." That shouldn't make a difference. Men lied. Everyone knew that. It's just... there was something in the way he spoke. Something so utterly certain, so completely and totally honest, that she...she couldn't find herself to say no. It was like his self-belief was a strong current, dragging her along despite her best intentions. She found herself nodding. "Okay. If, um. If it's for the Art."

"It is." the boy said, helping her to her feet. He looked her over and she blushed. Eighteen years old, olive-skinned and dark-haired, with a body that was just a little too plump and a little too plain. He smiled at her. "A classical beauty! And such a picture of innocence! Tell me, what are your sexual experiences?"

"What?"

"It's for the Art, dear! I need to know if you're a suitable subject." He smiled and she forced a smile back. "So tell me- are you a virgin?"

"Well..." She swallowed back her embarrassment. It was for the Art, after all. "I haven't- I mean, I'm still a virgin."

"Why?"

She thought about expounding on six years of complicated trauma and bad experiences before settling on, "I get shy."

"Shy. That's entirely understandable. And very good! Yes, I think you'll be perfect." He took a deep breath. "Please. Stand up and tell me your name."

Tanya rose to her feet, closing her bible. She smiled uncertainly as the boy raised his camera, the light going green. "Um. Tanya Fernandez? I'm a junior in college. Studying literature? And I'm, um..."

"Go on."

"I'm a virgin." She hated the way her face flushed red.

"Could you take off your clothes?"

"Definitely not!" She looked around her. They were both in the park nearby the campus and the crowd was a mix of college students and afternoon crowd. A businesswoman typed away aggressively on a park bench while an older man and a teenage girl talked, coffees in hand, on another. A young couple sat on the grass and swapped lazy jokes, staring into each other's eyes. A little distance away a trio of girls gossiped with earnest expressions. Others meandered in the background, walking and talking and taking in the summer sun. "That would be embarrassing!"

"That's the point!" he scoffed. "And anyway, it's for the Art."

She grimaced. It made sense, didn't it? Art was all about the ugly as well as the beautiful, which was where she came in. She paused, looking around her. She was going to do this. She was actually going to do this.

She bent down and carefully gripped the hem of her shirt. Took a long breath and then...

The only saving grace, the only thing that stopped this from being the worst experience of her life, was that it felt so unreal. So dreamlike, so not her that it couldn't be her. Tanya didn't strip off her shirt and undo her bra, letting her big, plump breasts hang down, her dark nipples stiff with fear. Tanya wouldn't kick off her shoes, wouldn't push down her jeans exposing her meaty hips and her bushy, unkempt hair. She wouldn't stand there- naked in the afternoon sun- while people around her stopped what they were doing and stared.

No, it couldn't have been Tanya. Which was good, since that way she didn't have to die from shame.

And the artist- this crazy artist- was capturing every trembling moment, every agonised expression of uncertainty on her face, every obvious flaw in her body with his camera. He gazed up at her, smiling. "Beautiful. Just beautiful."

"I'm fat and ugly."

"You're not. You're nicely full-figured but not fat." He laughed. "A voluptuous young girl in the full flower of youth, trembling with maidenly innocence. Yes, this is perfect. Precisely what I'm looking for."

Tanya grimaced. "This is humiliating!"

"No," he said, frowning. "That's not right at all. This is an art piece about the first touch of desire, the transformation from girl to woman! It's a musing on the liberation of the self from the shackles of shame! You need to be feeling the first stirrings of lust. Can you do that?"

"What?"

"Please be horny."

"Are you serious?"

"Please try," he said. "It's for the Art."

Okay. Okay. For the Art. She could...God, this was a nightmare. She was naked in front of all of these strangers. Her big, wobbly breasts all exposed to ridicule and lust-

"Listen to me. I want you to dig in deep. Every naughty fantasy you've repressed, every desire you've ignored. Your wildest dreams, your secret lusts. Imagine that everyone looking at you wants you. Every man, every woman desires your body.."

"I-"

"Please try. For the Art."

She closed her eyes. Tried to forget where she was. Felt the heat of the sun on her skin, the breeze brushing against her nipples. People were looking at her. She imagined that they weren't looking at in disgust, that they were looking at her with desire-

"Hey! What's going on here!" The boyfriend half of the couple lounging in the grass was approaching the two of them. He was a big man with light blue eyes under a sandy mop of hair. "Can you please explain what on earth you're doing with this-"

"It's for the Art," the man replied in the same tone of utter confidence.

"Oh." The man's expression of anger faded. "Um. Well, I mean obviously. I was just checking to see if...I mean, if..."

"It's fine," said the man. "Actually- can I borrow you?"

"What?" He glanced back to his girlfriend, who was watching the scene unfold with narrowed eyes. "Um, why?"

The man gestured to Tanya. "My poor subject needs some help awakening her erotic desires."

"...What?"

"She needs someone to make her horny. Can you do that for me?"

"Um." The boy glanced back again at his girlfriend, who was now glaring daggers at the three of them. "I don't think that's a good-"

"It's for the Art."

The boy blinked. His girlfriend looked confused for a moment before sighing and shrugging. He turned back to the artist. "Do I have to be naked?"

"Good idea! Do that!"

The boy sighed and began to tug off his clothes, revealing a broad chest and muscular arms. They were attracting a large crowd now; men and women standing around and gawking, muttering to each other. The boy pushed down his boxers and...

Tanya blushed hard and whirled around, facing the others way. For a moment she stared helplessly into the camera the artist was holding that was no doubt recording the way her eyes widened in virginial shock.

A second later a muscular body pressed against her back and two arms reached past her waist. Strong hands moved to touch her breasts, lightly dimpling her flesh while something hard and hot pressed against her ass. She let out a shocked moan as the strange man explored her body with soft, tender touches.

"I'm Dan, by the way," he murmured into her ear.

"Tanya," she mumbled back as he openly played with her in front of a stunned audience.

The sensations were an overwhelming melody of the strange, the new and the comforting. The artist was talking about relaxing, about letting herself enjoy the pleasure and she dutifully closed her eyes. Her fears and anxieties slowly began to ease away as the man bent down to kiss her neck and shoulders, replaced by a strange warmth that spread from her groin. She bit her lips as one of his hands began to move lower, gently playing with her lower belly and hips. She let out a soft moan.

Dan eased her chin to one side. A moment later their lips met and she shuddered as his tongue slid slowly into her mouth. His hands became bolder, one set of fingers pinching her nipples while another teased her groin.

The artist was speaking to the watching crowd. "Wonderful! Just wonderful! Precisely what I was after! Now, we need a backdrop! An erotic tableau to highlight her decent into libertine depravity! An outside world that reflects her inner world of lust! Let's see...you there! You! Both of you! All of you! Get to indulging your baser desires!"

"What?"

"Strip each other. Make out! Arouse each other's bodies!"

Tanya opened her eyes to see the onlookers protesting in dismay.

"We don't even know each other!"

"She's dating my brother!"

"We're not lesbians!"

"But he's my stepfather!"

"Brilliant! Work with it. Remember, it's for the Art!" The onlookers exchanged helpless looks before dutifully grouping up.

Then Dan moved his hands low enough to tease the edges of her lower lips and Tanya forgot about the others as she moaned into his kiss. Her hips rubbed against his erection as he clasped her close. Their tongues danced as their bodies heated up.

After some time- she couldn't say how long- she looked around. The parkland glade was full of people- friends and strangers and even family members- all committed to pleasuring each other. Everywhere she looked people were kissing and touching and stripping each other down. The businesswoman from before was straddling a teenage boy, her skirt hiked up to her hips and her blouse unbuttoned to reveal her bra-clad breasts. Dan's girlfriend was being stripped down by two older men, their big hands enjoying her young body. Three girls lay on the grass, easing each other out of their clothes in between bursts of hot kisses. The stepfather had his hands up the stepdaughter's shirt; she bit her lips as he gently fondled her nipples.

Tanya moans were loud now as her ass humped against Dan's erec- his nice, big cock. Her mind was fogging over with lust, the entire experience taking on the mad logic of a fever dream. One of his fingers found her clit and lightly rubbed it as the pleasure built and built and built-

"Wait!"

His finger moved away from her clit and she groaned in disappointment. She looked up to see the artist frowning. "Very good, but we need a little more for the climax! We need to show just how deep into the depths of depravity you've fallen. I think we need- you there!" He pointed to a muscular naked young man with dark skin and a hard cock being enthusiastically serviced by a topless Asian girl. "Come over here! We need you to finish dear, uh-"

"Tanya!"

"-Tanya for the climax."

The boy nodded, coming over. Without so much as a hello he swooped forward to press himself against Tanya and all of a sudden there were two hard, muscular bodies trapping her, two sets of hands to tease her, two lips to torment her skin, two hard cocks pressing up against her...

She was swept away by the sheer overwhelming intensity of the sensations. Lost, thrown into a whirlwind of joy. Shame and caution became pale, pointless things, relics of a version of her that was already being forgotten. When the two men pushed her down she dropped to her hands and knees with an eager smile.

Glancing around, she saw the entire parkland had turned into an orgy. The businesswoman was bouncing atop the teen's cock, her tits shaking with each joyous roll of her hips. Dan's girlfriend lay on her back. One of the older men licked eagerly at her pussy while the other fed her his cock; she suckled on it with a greedy expression. The three girls were a naked tangle of lips and hands exploring breasts and cunts and asses, all three panting and hazy-eyed. The stepdaughter bit her lip and whimpered as her stepfather thrust into her; as Tanya watched she locked her legs around his waist, pushing him in deeper.

Then the dark boy pressed his cock against her lips and she stopped focusing on anything other than the delicious hot length in front of her. She shamelessly licked and sucked and kissed the beautiful cock, shuddering with need as Dan pressed his big dick against her entrance. Slowly, carefully he began to ease it in...

She felt a momentary shock of pain as his cock-head tore through her hymen; pain that was drowned in pleasure as her pussy- her hot, wet, eager pussy- pulsed and clenched around his length. A heartbeat later the other man slid his cock into her mouth as she moaned around it; moaned at her degradation, at her corruption, at her liberation from shame. Both men began to rut against her, hard hands holding her body still, taking their pleasure and giving it in equal measure.

She came. She came and then she came again their motions became harder, more forceful with every stroke. She came again when the man fucking her face roared that filled her mouth with hot, salty seed that spilled down her throat even as she gulped it down. She came again as the man fucking her virgin cunt came, flooding her pussy with yet more seed.

She was dimly aware of the two of them lowering her carefully to the ground. Her body was spent with the pleasure overload and the rough fucking. But her mind burned with newfound passions, as a thousand new fantasies bloomed from the knowledge of her body's sexual power. She reached down to cup her big, plump tits, feeling the jolts of pleasure and realised that there was no way she would ever go back; that the old Tanya was both dead and un-mourned. She wanted to-

"And- cut."

Tanya blinked and opened her eyes. Looked around at the various naked and sticky people around her untangling themselves with sheepish expressions. They began the task of wiping themselves down and reaching for their clothes.

The businesswoman was waddling over to her skirt, panties in hand. The teenage boy she had been fucking was watching her leave with a dazed expression on his face. Dan's girlfriend was wiping cum from her face while politely turning down a pair of phone numbers from the two older men. The three girls were avoiding each other's eyes as they sorted out their respective articles of clothing; one of them suddenly burst into a fit of hysterical giggles and a moment later all three were laughing with wild abandon. The stepdaughter and stepfather were getting their stories straight while doing their best to avoid eye contact.

The dark-skinned man was already walking off, but Dan stopped to gently kiss Tanya on her cheek. "That was, um..."

"Intense?"

"Yeah." He turned and walked over to his girlfriend, moving to hug her. She moulded herself against him, muttering something into his ear. Tanya rose to her feet and reached for her clothes.

She felt...she felt like she should feel guilty. Shameful. And she did- a bit. Not nearly as much as she should; not nearly as much as the old Tanya- the Tanya not half an hour gone- would have done. She wasn't sure what was going to happen next. What she was going to do. But as she slid her jeans back on, feeling a strange man's seed seep into her panties, feeling a pleasant ache between her legs, she did know that her future was suddenly very different to what she thought it might have been.

She looked up to see the artist smiling down at her. "Was um, was it okay?"

"Okay? Okay? It was wonderful!"

"Oh. Well, good-"

"Now we need to do it again!"

There was a chorus of disbelieving groans from the half-naked crowd. Tanya blinked. "Seriously? You said it was perfect!"

"Yes! But I want to capture it from other angles. And maybe with a girl- so much better to show you throwing off the patriarchal shackles of sexual shame, don't you think? Now then, everyone back to their original positions!" More choruses of complaints. "Look, it'll only be a half-dozen more takes!" He ducked as someone threw a coffee cup at him. "It's for the Art!"

Tanya wiped the cum from her mouth and pulled her shirt back on. She sat down on the park bench and glared grumpily at the artist, who merely shrugged. "Now remember, you're a fragile youth in the dark depths of shameful innocence..."

Tanya sighed. The things she did for the Art...