The Enhancement Game

Story Info
Adam gains access to a mysterious game.
3.4k words
4.63
16.1k
45

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 03/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boarboar
Boarboar
91 Followers

Living on his own was nothing like Adam had expected. When he'd moved out from his dad's place 4 years ago he'd thought that he was finally going to be living the good life, but the only job he'd been able to get was working at a local warehouse. Just buying rent and groceries each month took up most of his paycheck. As much as living in his father's household had been repressive and miserable, his basic needs had always been taken care of.

He'd been excited to finally date and get a girlfriend, but even there his expectations had been let down. He'd managed to date a couple different girls, but no relationship had lasted more than six months. He knew he should probably get a second job and save up enough money for school or a better place, but he just never had the motivation.

The day that changed his life came without warning. He was lying in bed on a Saturday morning when his vision suddenly flashed with a bright light. When his sight returned, Adam blinked in confusion as he stared up at the screen above him.

[Greetings! You have been selected to participate in the Galactic Enhancement Program.]

[Confirm: Yes/No]

Galactic what program? Adam sat up groggily, the screen hovered in front of his vision like some kind of virtual reality animation. Was this some kind of VR thing a friend had set up to prank him with. He tried to touch the screen with his hand, but it just passed straight through it. He focused on the "yes" selection and the screen suddenly disappeared.

[Congratulations! You've accepted placement as a candidate for Galactic Enhancement. You have three basic enhancements and one advanced enhancement remaining. Make your selections from the list below.

Pick three:

Increased height (3%)

Instant money (20000$)

Increased athleticism (10%)

Increased strength (10%)

Increase penis size (20%)]

Adam laughed, if this was a game, it had options centered around wish fulfillment. Who wouldn't want to be taller, richer, and more athletic with a bigger dick if they had the power. The game said he could only pick three options though. He laughed and selected Increased height, instant money and the "increase penis size" option. The screen flashed and disappeared. He chuckled again, he'd never thought of himself as having a small dick, but at just under 6'' he'd always just wished he'd had a bit more.

He felt a weird jolt running through his body, and had a moment of terror as he reached down to his crotch. He was shocked by what he felt. His dick was definitely bigger, girthier, not doubled in size or anything, but maybe around... 20% larger? He stood up and looked in the mirror, he couldn't be sure, but he did maybe look a bit taller. He was maybe 5'10'' before, but looked like he was almost 6' now. He was almost certainly taller. Did that selection thing really work? One more thing to test. He pulled out his phone to look at his bank account. He had barely enough to cover rent last month and he knew that he maybe had two-hundred bucks in there.

The screen loaded and 20,180$ popped on to the display. Did he really get that money? Maybe this was a scam, he knew scammers sometimes sent you money then got you to send it back.

He had no time to ponder this further because the screen flashed again.

[Advanced enhancement, pick one:

Super speed

Super strength

Hypnotic suggestion (5x day)

Mind reading

Telekinesis]

This was wild, these were superpowers now. He would have thought this was some kind of trick, but based on the last selections he might actually get some kind of ability. He considered the options, and to be honest they were all tempting. In the end however, the right choice for him was clear. He'd always thought the characters with this power should be the strongest in comics and movies, but somehow they never quite lived up to his expectations. He selected Hypnotic Suggestion. As soon as he made the selection a new window box opened in his vision.

[Hypnotic Suggestion: The user can empower a spoken suggestion to make the listener think it is their own belief. Can be used to compel actions and behaviors, but actions that deviate too far from the target's current mental state can be resisted. Successful suggestions will be incorporated naturally into the target's personality. No one will consciously remember anything you say when you are making the suggestion. This ability can only be used a limited number of times daily, refreshing at midnight. All unused charges are lost.]

This was incredible. Based on that description it sounded as if you couldn't just command someone to walk off a bridge unless they already wanted to do it, but Adam was already thinking about all the possibilities. Not that he thought any of this was real, but it was fun to imagine.

[Based on your selections, and an analysis of your being, a quest will be generated to allow you to reach your true potential]

Well that's a little weird, I wonder what that's about? Adam thought to himself. Was this galactic enhancement thing developing some type of self-help program for him?

[Waiting]

[Quest generated: you must find a woman aged 18 years or older and have an orgasm with your penis inside her vagina. WARNING! You have 12hrs to complete this quest. Failure to complete the quest will result in the immediate destruction of your world.]

What was this?! Adam's heart immediately sank from the high he'd been riding only moments ago. Obviously there had to have been a catch. He'd unthinkingly jumped into some alien death game. Was this a joke? Some VR prank?

First things first, he needed to figure out if this superpower actually worked. He composed himself and walked out into the living room to see his roommate.

"Hey Alan, what are your plans for the weekend?"

Alan had been Adam's roommate for the past two years, he was a bit of a hippy, but cleaned up after himself and paid the rent on time. The man blinked a couple times before responding, "Oh not a lot to be honest man, I actually think I'm gonna try and catch up on some shows." Alan would sometimes leave for the whole weekend to camp out of his van. Having the apartment to himself every other weekend was one perk of having Alan as a roommate. Unfortunately when he was around he generally parked himself in the living room and didn't move a whole lot.

Well time to test it out. Focusing on the ability, he could sense the likelihood of different prompts to take effect. Something like "sit on the couch and watch movies all weekend," would be very likely to take effect, and something like "jump out the window face first" would be much more likely to be resisted. Certain commands like "kill yourself" seemed completely impossible. If the command was too long or complicated it also looked like it wouldn't work.

As he activated the ability he said, "you really want to go camping this whole long weekend and leave as soon as you can." A charge on Adam's menu ticked down, leaving him with 4. Alan's posture almost immediately shifted. He had been lying back on the couch, but suddenly sat up. He stared off into the distance for a second before saying, "you know what, I think I should actually go out to eagle heights for the rest of the weekend, I found a great spot last time and think I should go back." "Oh, sure, hope you have fun," replied Adam. Then he watched in stunned silence as Alan grabbed his things together and was out of the door in under 5 minutes.

Well that appeared to have worked amazingly well, but a feeling of dread started to overtake him. He had honestly hoped it wouldn't work. Him having the power of suggestion meant that the last part of the earlier message was probably true too. That the fate of the world rested on his ability to complete that quest.

How was he going to accomplish something like that on such short notice? Immediately his first thoughts went to his ex. If Adam was being honest with himself, he wasn't the best with girls. He was twenty-two and had only been intimate with two women. His previous six month relationship had ended two months ago ostensibly because his ex Brianna was going to college, but he knew she'd already lost interest in him. Besides, it was no use thinking of her, she was out of town. He hadn't had sex in more than two months and now he needed to find someone within twelve hrs.

Adam didn't have a plan as he got himself dressed and left the house. He was definitely a bit taller, his clothes didn't quite fit right. Where did someone meet girls at noon on a Saturday? He absentmindedly wandered out of his apartment lobby as his thoughts raced with what he was going to do. He couldn't just tell someone "You need to have sex with me or the world will end!" In fact, that was probably the single worst strategy he could think of. He couldn't take the time to consider how immoral it might be, he needed to use this power to save the world.

It was a beautiful spring day, not too hot, but clearly on the edge of summer. He wandered down to a nearby park. As he looked around, there were people everywhere, dressed for the weather. He knew the description of the ability said no one would hear the suggestion when he used it, but he didn't know how accurate that would be. He wasn't sure who he should approach or how he should do it.

As he wandered further into the park he finally saw someone who looked perfect. Standing off to the side of the bike path by herself was a ridiculously cute girl with pale skin and shoulder length black hair. She was short, wearing black spandex booty shorts and a pink tank top over a black sports bra. While skinny, the shorts showed off her amazing ass and she looked to be in great shape. She was on her phone, apparently texting. She looked up at him for a moment as he approached before immediately looking away, indifferent.

He fought down his awkwardness and walked up to the girl, activating his power as he spoke. "Hey, you know me, I'm an old friend you haven't seen in a while." The woman's posture and demeanor immediately changed. "Oh hey Adam! It's Julia. Wow, it's been ages!" Adam was surprised for a moment that she knew his name, his ability seemed to do more than merely implant a suggestion, it seemed to insert entirely new information into the person's brain. He quickly recovered, "Yeah it has, great to run into you. What have you been up to today?" "Oh, I'm just procrastinating from studying by going on a walk. I have an Anthro paper to write and I'm just not feeling it, you know?"

As he talked to her, Adam reviewed the menu that showed how likely a suggestion was to take effect. It seemed that the previous suggestion, along with their current conversation, had altered her mental state enough for new suggestions to take hold. Previously a number of options had been unavailable, but more and more were showing up as green when he examined their probability. Options like, "You want to go with this man and let him have sex with you" still felt like they had a low probability of working though. He only had three charges left before they reset at midnight, so had to think carefully through his remaining choices.

He activated his ability and felt the charge counter tick down to two. "You want to blow off writing your paper for the day and hang out with this cute guy at his apartment." Julia's eyes glazed over for a second before she responded "So what are you up to today then?" Her tone was different somehow, and he felt her eyes on him in a new way. "Oh not a lot, I'd planned to get some work done today, but pretty much procrastinating like you right now. I was probably just going to hang out and watch some shows. Did you want to join me?"

As they walked back to his place and they chatted, he learned she was twenty years old and in her second year at the local college. She was even more open than she'd been initially, talking about her problems living with her roommates and how she had recently gone through a breakup with a long term boyfriend she'd had from high school.

They were back at his place in no time and he put a random comedy on the TV. He sat back on the couch and was surprised when Julia sat right down beside him and cuddled up. It seemed just the act of suggesting she wanted to come and spend time with him made her more comfortable around him in a number of ways. It seemed as though he could make her take certain actions or feel a certain way, but he wasn't sure yet what the most effective approach was.

They had just finished the first show when Adam decided to try a bigger risk. Things were going well so far, but he needed to make this happen. He activated the ability as he spoke, "You're really horny and have decided you want to fuck this guy." Even though his ability had worked every time until now, he still felt awkward and squeamish saying the words. Like it wasn't going to work and she would recoil, slapping him in the face and screaming at him. Instead, he felt her shift, cuddling into him a bit more. After only a few moments she piped up, "You know you never showed me your bedroom."

As she stood up and walked in front of him he had a chance to appreciate her amazing thigh gap between her shorts. She entered the bedroom leading him by the hand, and then without hesitation turned around and dropped to her knees. She unbuckled his pants and had his dick out in moments. "Oh my god," Julia exclaimed, looking at his rapidly inflating rod with wide eyes before wrapping her lips around his head.

Although she couldn't fit all of him in her mouth, the enthusiasm with which Julia put into the blowjob made up for it. She worked his shaft with her free hand as she sucked and used her tongue to great effect. She was so good in fact, that it was a little bit worrying. He couldn't risk finishing in her mouth.

He reached under armpits, lifting her up to her feet. With one motion he reached down and pulled her tank top up over her head along with her sports bra, leaving her standing topless. He reached out with one hand to hold her head and bent down to pull her into a kiss, with the other reaching out to massage her small perky breasts. She reached down and continued to jerk his dick as they kissed standing in his room.

They continued to explore each other's bodies with their hands, her skin was so soft it felt unreal, and she kissed him back with a surprising intensity. He moved to reach down inside her shorts. She looked up at him, "I'm not on birth control, you have a condom right?" Adam had been worried about this, but it was the reason he'd saved his last suggestion. He wasn't sure whether the requirement for the quest was unprotected sex, but he didn't want to take that risk. He used the ability again, "You don't care, you want me to fuck you and finish inside you. You're turned on by the idea of me coming inside you." The now familiar look washed over her and then without hesitation she reached down and pulled off her shorts along with her panties and laid back on his bed, legs spread apart as she looked up at him. Adam took a moment to appreciate her tight naked body as he approached her. Her bare pussy had been waxed or shaved, and practically glistened in the light. "Baby please, I need you inside me," she moaned as she looked up at him pleadingly.

He didn't need the encouragement. Still rock hard, he got on top of her and guided his dick into her waiting snatch. She was so tight that he was surprised he didn't blow his load immediately. He felt her squirm with pleasure as his newly enhanced member entered her. As he pushed into her she cried out, "slow! I've never been with anyone as big." He'd forgotten about his enhanced manhood. He knew he still wasn't freakishly huge, but Julia was not a big woman. He leaned down to kiss her as he slowly worked the head of his dick in and out of her entrance. As Julia relaxed and began to push back into him with her hips he started pushing deeper into her. Soon she was taking his whole length. "Yes baby, fuck me," she whispered in his ear as he pressed into her again. The way she quivered each time he filled her completely almost sent him over the edge. "You're so deep, yes, yes," she was getting louder. He picked up the pace, plunging into her harder. Julia lost all pretense of calm, crying out, "just like that. Fuck me. Yes. Yes! Fuck!" as she pulled him into her. He was slamming himself into her now, kissing her neck as he fucked her like the world depended on it.

"Please come inside me baby, I need your cum." Julia looked up at him, her lips parted in a moan, and he knew he couldn't hold back any longer. He lost control as he collapsed on top of her and exploded inside her. Julia had her arms and legs wrapped tightly around him, as he exploded with the strongest orgasm he'd ever had. When he finally pulled out and stood back, he could see the cum dripping out of her already.

She put her hand down to cover herself in embarrassment.

"Where's your washroom? I think I need to clean myself up."

He directed her down the hall and then collapsed back on his bed as new messages appeared in his vision.

[Congratulations! You completed the quest. The Earth will no longer be destroyed.]

[You have reached Level 2, your daily ability uses have been refreshed]

[You have 3 basic enhancement points remaining. Please make your selection now.

Pick three:

Increased height (3%)

Instant money (20,000$)

Increased athleticism (10%)

Increased strength (10%)

Increase penis size (10%)

Increased virility (10%)]

Well he'd done it, he'd saved the world. It looked like he had a new enhancement option, "Increased virility" and the penis size increase was smaller than before. What did Virility even mean? Was that like sexual stamina or just like general manliness? Laughing at the weirdness of it all he picked increased strength, virility and penis size. If his life was a fantasy now he might as well live it up to the fullest. He felt the same jolt as last time. This time when he looked down at himself, he saw that he had the outline of abs and more pronounced arm and leg muscles, as well as the more substantial package. He also thought he might feel the increase in virility. He felt as though he was ready for round two with Julia already. Although it was hard to tell. It might have more to do with him having a beautiful woman at his disposal. His daydreaming was interrupted when a new message popped into his vision.

[A new quest will be generated for you in 48hrs]

That was a little worrying. He wondered if that quest would also have the fate of the world on the line. No use stressing about that now though he supposed.

Julia came back into the room, looking a little sheepish, but she jumped back into bed and cuddled up to him under the covers. Having a naked girl pressed up against him in bed with him had him hard again almost immediately. She looked surprised as she felt his erection brush against her. "Oh wow, you're still ready to go after that?" He just smiled and leaned in for a kiss. Without another word, she got on top of him, guiding him into her as she slid down onto him.

Boarboar
Boarboar
91 Followers