For The Both Of Us

Story Info
What's good for the goose... (750 words)
750 words
3.47
26.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We've been so open with each other, we've learned that we could share those things that felt impossible to even whisper. To admit to. It hurt when I watched you with her, I felt as if I might not have been enough. That somehow, I might be less than her. She was so beautiful, with her perfect breasts, and full lips.

I felt plain.

You held me and whispered that it meant nothing, that it was just sex. Still, it hurt.

We kissed, then you guided my mouth between her legs. I had to close my eyes, but I wanted to please you, I licked her, and I tasted you dripping out of her. I stayed strong, I held back the tears, even as I heard the two of you kissing as I cleaned her.

It didn't get any easier, but I knew how much it excited you. We were sharing, it was 'for both of us.' you said.

I had to show you that I was all that you needed.

The lip filler injections were 'for the both of us.'

The breast surgery was 'for the both of us'.

But the pain was mine alone.

I looked more like her than myself, but this too was 'for the both of us'.

Eventually, you spent less time with me, and more with her, even after the things I'd done 'for the both of us'.

You didn't hide it, you didn't have to. It no longer felt like I'd done any of these things 'for the both of us.' but I'd found that these things that had altered my body, had also altered my mind.

Smiles, sometimes long stares, looks that I had seen you give her so often, were now being cast at me.

Strangers.

Maybe this would also be 'for the both of us.'

It's so nice that we've always been so honest with each other, I thought that this would also be something that the two of us would benefit from, this was just something else that would be 'for the both of us', and yet you disagreed. You were all I needed, and it would hurt you to see me with someone else.

I nodded, I understood. I had felt that pain and tasted that shame.

I decided that you shouldn't have to watch, the way I had been made to watch. Maybe this way would be better 'for the both of us'.

He drove right up to the house, walked up onto the porch, and rang the bell. I told him that I wouldn't sneak behind his back. His mouth formed words, but no sound came as I turned and took your hand as you led me to your car. The meal was wonderful, but your quiet confidence and hungry looks left my panties in a mess. An hour later, his lips were locked onto mine as his hard, thick cock opened my folds, and found places I didn't realize existed. I lost count of my orgasms but wanted more. When he came inside of me, I giggled and wondered if you would have cleaned me, the way I had cleaned her.

I think this was a good idea, us being so open with each other, and I understood now how this would be 'better for the both of us'.

When I opened our door, you startled me, waiting as you were on the recliner.

'Did you fuck him, you fucked him, I can smell the sex on you from over here.' you said.

I just smiled dreamily.

'I'll stop, but I want you to stop too. It'll just be the two of us like it used to be.' you pleaded.

'I need a shower, I'm messy.' I said and started for the stairs.

'I love you!' you cried out and followed me into the upstairs hallway.

'I know you do, but I'm really messy.' I repeated, and then a thought came to me. I lifted the hem of my dress, and slipped a finger into my ruined panties, then brought it back, and curled it, glistening, beckoning you forth, this would make us closer, and it would be 'for the both of us.'

Your eyes bulged, and you nearly retched. I couldn't understand, you made it seem so natural when you had me clean the mess of the woman you had started sleeping with.

I led you into the bedroom and said 'Come with me Dear, this will be best, for the both of us.'