Climate Change

Story Info
Husband spots the clues in 750 words.
749 words
4.31
55.6k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jmm999
jmm999
903 Followers

Our community is shaped like an arch, on the top of the town. It can't develop any further north, because the curve in the stream is a natural boundary; no building allowed higher than that. When they went up for sale, the houses nearest the stream were sold first. Ours is nearer the town.

One evening, I got home but did not park in my garage. Linda's car would be in there anyway. Neither did I pull onto my drive; not yet. I left my VW in the street, and got out. No, there was no strange car there. But what I could see deserved closer inspection. I took photos, then went to the back door and locked it after I entered.

Linda was only wearing a bathrobe.

"Ready for bed already?" I asked.

"In a way." she replied. "I fancy some early loving after dinner. How about you?"

"Sounds like fun, I'll just go and get changed."

After dinner, I asked her: "What did you do when I called to say I'd be early?"

"I put the dinner on, and took my clothes off!"

"What else? Don't leave anything out."

"What's this about?"

"Just tell me everything."

"OK. The ingredients for the meal were prepared, so I got dinner started. Then I went up and stripped, and put this robe on. Oh, and these slippers of course. Then I came down and poured a glass of wine and waited. You were here twenty minutes later."

"Nothing else? You didn't even - I don't know - have a pee? Close the curtains?"

"Nothing else at all. The curtains were already closed. It gets dark so early these nights. What's got you so edgy?"

"All right. I'll tell you what's bothering me. In reverse chronological order would be best. Do you mind removing your slippers first? It's nice and warm in here."

"OK."

"Good. Now come with me."

I took her hand and we went up to the bedroom.

"So you stripped naked in here."

"Yes."

"Where are your panties?"

"What?"

"You heard."

She stepped into the en suite bathroom and delved in the laundry hamper.

"Here." she said, holding them up.

I snatched them off her.

"Why were they way down the bottom of the hamper?"

"What? I don't know."

"Do you know what this is?"

I turned them inside out and held them near her face.

"It's nothing."

"It's more than that." I said. "They're soaking. It's a great deal of pussy juice, and traces of a man's cum."

"It is not. It's only me. I said was feeling horny. Though not so much now, thank you!"

I threw them on the floor and pulled her towards the shower.

"There's still water on the floor here. You had a shower - after I called you."

"So?"

"I told you to tell me everything you did. You never mentioned a shower."

"Oh for God's sake! How was I supposed to know how much detail you wanted? I showered, ready for sex with you! I won't bother now though."

"I would have preferred to find your panties dry, and your pussy wet. Come downstairs."

Still in her bare feet, she followed me down. I marched her to the front door and opened it.

"I didn't know it had snowed." she said.

"It's stopped now, but it started just before I left work. See the man's footprints walking away from this door?"

She didn't answer; just shivered.

"See that last print on the edge of our drive? There's another next to it. That one's mine, I was checking on his shoe size. Your lover is a ten, just like me. And there's the dark patch on the drive, where he was parked. It tells me he arrived some time before it started; around three? And, if you look carefully, you can see where he backed out into the street, and headed north. That tells me, he must live here - up nearer the stream."

"I'll explain."

"No need, so will I. He parked on our drive and fucked you this afternoon. He was still here, when I rang to say I'd be early. He left his prints and tyre tracks while you were showering away the evidence. Am I right?"

"Yes." she hung her head.

"Will you tell him it's all over?"

"Yes."

"Good. Off you go then."

I yanked the robe off her and admired her naked body for the last time. Then shoved her out, and locked the door.

jmm999
jmm999
903 Followers