All Comments on 'For The Debt Owed'

by zelfito

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LadyPartsLadyPartsalmost 10 years ago
Very good!

I liked this story a lot! I can see some happy places this story can go and I look forward to seeing if my guesses were right!

If I were in the wife's shoes though, I'd happily bang the dude and gush about his his big fat dick was SOOO much better then the pencil the husband was packing!

I do hope the husband has to watch her often!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
story

FFs. If that had been me i would have told that beck to redo the contract. do his personal services for the same money, put the children through college, and kick the sorry assed hubby to the kerb and get her a divorce. would contract for 5 years but she would only take responsibility for half the debt owed. Otherwise her husband has got away with selling her scot free.

MitchFraellMitchFraellalmost 10 years ago
Very good

Who knows, maybe in a couple of years single Mr Beck could be very attached to a fit 40 year old Mary and she won't go home?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Real good !

I really liked it ! the pitch is a classic, but it's very well written and hot ! I would be happy to read what's in store for Mary... ;-) Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story!

Well put together - could have had a touch more detail if you don't mind me saying but well done!

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago

I think Mary will love her 5 year term of indearment. I cock cage the husband az well

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous