For the Fans - Amouranth

Story Info
Photographer has to do more than take pictures for Amouranth.
4.2k words
4.29
2.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-All of the events are fictional and this is an erotic parody. These are exaggerated and idealized versions of characters and are not based on any real events. Everyone in this story is over 18.-

It was a sunny afternoon as I went up the long driveway towards a huge classy home. I entered the code in the gate and drove towards the home, stopping a few feet away as two men headed towards me. I stepped out of my car and flashed my ID.

"Hey Mike, how's it going?" One of the tall men said, already having seen me a few times. "Can't complain too much John, is she in a good mood?"

"She's alright. Don't keep her waiting though."

I nodded as I grabbed my camera equipment and headed inside. I'm Mike Orozco, I'm 5'9, a bit muscular but also kinda stocky, and have short brown hair. Currently wearing a black Tshirt and comfortable blue-ish slacks I have a job that many would envy. I'm the personal photographer for Kaitlyn's OnlyFans account.

Kaitlyn is sexy yet adorable redhead that's pretty stacked and a very popular streamer. She's made herself a very desirable woman running around in bikinis and licking her microphone seductively and amassed a huge fanbase. When news came out she was going to get an OnlyFans and actually start flaunting the goods rather than just teasing them, she soon became the top creator on the platform within minutes, if not seconds. Yes, I get to take pictures of Amouranth naked and get paid for it.

I've been a professional photographer for a while but got a big break when I was hired by Pokimane to take pictures for her. Of course this was strictly professional, despite jokes and teasing, it was all hands off and I just took photos of her in all sorts of different angles. This lead to her recommending me to Alinity, another famous streamer who wanted someone trustworthy for her photoshoots. I even took pics of Neekolul when she started getting popular.

It was difficult for these big-time e-girls to find reliable photographers that weren't just people trying to fuck them. The ones that were trustworthy sucked at photography. Between my dynamic angles and lighting effects, and the good word of mouth of Pokimane, Alinity and Neekolul, Amouranth gave me a call one day, and here we are.

Kaitlyn smiled as she saw me, her bedroom all set up and ready. She was wearing a stunning black lingerie, so I knew these pics were for hr OnlyFans and not her Instagram. Even after hanging out with her a few times, it was hard not to stare at her amazing curves and admire her tantalizing set of tits.

"Great you're here! What do you say we start with a few poses and then do a couple of topless pics for the VIP members?"

I got my camera ready, "Sounds good. With my lighting and angles, they'll be paying hundreds to see your tits."

Kaitlyn did some basic poses, just standing there looking cute as her body made her lingerie really pop out. Then she got on the bed and did some seductive poses and 'come hither' looks. They way I positioned the camera made it look like she was asking the viewer to join her in bed.

I showed Kaitlyn some of the pictures and she was happy with how they turned out. "Alright, let's start with the topless set," she said as she undid the top of her lingerie and let her sizeable bust bounce free. The fact she so openly and confidently bared her impressive chest to me showed just how much she trusted me to keep things professional.

Kaitlyn proudly showed off her bare 34D breasts, amazingly round and perky for their size, yet all natural. I'd imagine they'd feel amazing in my hands but tried my best to stay in professional mode.

She noticed the attention and smiled, "I don't mind you staring, after all it's impossible to take pics of my perfect tits without you looking at them. Just keeps your hands away. I had to fire the last guy because he kept looking for any excuse to feel me up."

"Yes, of course Miss Kaitlyn", I'd say as I started taking pictures of her sexy poses. She had a few suggestive poses with her hands just barely covering her nipples for her regular fans, and then full frontal with nothing in the way for her VIP fans.

She smirked and pointed at my pants, "I see you're really enjoying the show, heh heh." I was indeed getting aroused as I had one of the most attractive women on the internet baring her perfect breasts in front of me while wearing silky lingerie.

"The body's gonna do what the body's gonna do. We'll keep this professional, don't worry." I ignored the raging tent my cock was pitching in my pants and kept taking pictures. I'd pop one for Pokimane and Alinity too, and they're either joke about it or did their best to ignore it, since I never made a move on them.

Kaitlyn turned around and bent way over, showing her fans, as well as me, everything. Her outfit was so see-through, she might as well not be wearing anything as her pussy and asshole were in nearly full display. "Mmmmm enjoying the show back there? I'm sure the VIPs would just love to take me from behind, wouldn't you agree?"

"Heh, you love the attention doncha Miss Kaitlyn? The fact that so many people out there would literally pay millions for a night with you."

She'd smile, "I know it's all for show.... but I won't lie. It does make me feel kinda good to be so desirable. I try not to let it go to my head, but sometimes you just gotta revel in it, you know?"

Amouranth put her top back on and went over to a closet, within the same room. "OK, now we're going to do something new and different. I've seen others do it and their views skyrocketed, so let's give this a try." She pulled out a 7-inch dildo that pretty much looked like a dick, fake veins and all.

"Um... what are you gonna do with that?" As far as I knew she hasn't shown off her bare pussy before, at least not with some sort of panties or lingerie on.

Amouranth pointed to a rod hanging next to her bed, which looked it was for the purpose of hanging up a curtain. "We're going to set up a curtain here, then you're going to hold the dildo so it pokes out of the curtain. Then you can film me sucking on it."

"Oh, so kinda like a blowjob, except without a real guy's dick."

She nodded, "Yeah, we're trying to push the boundaries a bit, but without taking it too far. I'm sure the fans would love to see me give head, even if it's just a dildo. They'll be fantasizing I'm sucking their tiny dicks off."

I laugh a bit, "Yeah, and those tiny dicks are usually accompanied with a fat wallet."

We set up the curtain and I got the cameras into position. The dildo stuck out from behind the curtain as if it were a real guy pushing his hard-on out.

Amouranth held onto the dildo and started to lick the head. She then looked at the camera and stopped. "Hmmmm the angle kinda sucks. Can we try a different position?"

"Hmmm you're right." We tried a different angle but it just wasn't working for either of us. Naturally anyone would pay a boatload to see Amouranth bent over in black lingerie sucking off a realistic looking dildo, but she was a perfectionist.

Amouranth took the dildo into her mouth and started to slide her head back and forth on it. I couldn't help but pitch a harder tent, looking at her go to work on it. She glanced towards the camera and stopped again, being unsatisfied with the angle.

"None of these angles look right. I don't want it to be that obvious the dick is fake. Hmmm how about we set the camera over your shoulder and you hold the dildo up against you. We can do an angle as if I'm blowing the viewer as my eyes stare up at the camera. That's hot, right?"

"Um sure, we can try that." It was a difficult pose, but I had to hold the rather heavy camera with one hand, while holding the dildo up against my own cock with the other, while keeping my hand out of the shot.

Amouranth took the dildo in her mouth and gazed upwards into the camera as if it was her lover. She slid half of it in her mouth and looked at the image of herself in the camera screen. She stopped again.

"Ughh... none of these are coming out right. You know what? Fuck it. Whip it out, we'll try working with your own dick." she said as she casually chucked the dildo back, letting it land wherever it may.

"Um... excuse me?"

"You heard me. I guess nothing beats the real thing. Unzip your pants and whip it out. You can't tell me you don't want this, your cock's been practically begging to get at me all day." she said as if she were asking me for something as casual as to get her a cup of coffee.

"Um... I don't know Kailtyn... I have a reputation to maintain here. And also what about you firing the last guy cause he got too handsy with you?"

She looked up at me, her smile now disappearing and giving me a look to remind me that she's the boss. "That was different. I didn't want that. In this case, I am asking you... telling you to do it. A dick is a dick, it's not like anyone will know it's yours. Now cooperate or I'll make sure you'll never work in this field ever again. Unless you think you don't 'measure up'."

Ouch. She not only pulled rank on me but also hit my pride. With her kind of fame, Amouranth's words would destroy me. Even Pokimane backing me would be useless against the type of scandal this would become, and she might even turn on me just so she doesn't look like the bad guy in the situation.

"Guess I have no choice in the matter." I said as I unzipped my pants and pulled my boxers down. My cock was so anxious to get some of Amouranth, it literally sprung out in front of her face.

She smiled and held it in her hand, "Mmmm nice.... almost as big as my dildo... This should work just fine. Start filming."

The moment my camera made the 'beep' sound, Amouranth gulped half my cock down. I tried not to make much noise so my voice wouldn't be in the video, but she wasn't making it easy. Her tongue rolled along my shaft as she sucked my cock slowly and tenderly, always keeping eye contact. She wanted to make sure her viewers caught her every gesture.

She slid my hard shaft out of her mouth and started to kiss and lick the head. She gave the camera a 'don't you wish this was you?' smile and licked my shaft up and down, while stroking it. She then got to business, sliding it in her mouth and bobbing her head up and down on it.

It everything in me to not moan loudly, the most I could do was breathe hard, which I figured could just be anybody breathing. Amouranth grabbed my hips and moved forward, taking all my cock down her throat. She held it there, giving me time to film around her to showcase she that did indeed make my entire shaft disappear.

Amouranth held onto me and started to fuck her mouth with my cock. I really wanted to drop the camera and just grab her and go wild on her hot tight throat. Her choke and gag sounds echoed through the room, but she wasn't letting up. She'd only slow down to lick the sides of the shaft, so her viewers would get the full idea of just how much length she's cramming down her throat.

She resumed her oral attack upon my shaft, playing with my balls gently and tenderly. I don't know if she was putting on a show, or just really liked my cock, but she was hungry. I had to cover my mouth as I felt myself getting closer and closer to cumming. I didn't know she wanted me to cum in her mouth or what. She seemed to pick up on that and started sucking on the head.

The sexy busty redhead in black lingerie bobbed her head up and down my cock, focusing mostly on the head. I couldn't hold off moaning and felt myself burst in her mouth. She wouldn't let up and continued to suck my cock until a smaller second load spilled over her tongue.

Amouranth looked up into the camera and stuck out her tongue, completely coated in my cum. She then closed her mouth and swallowed. She stuck her tongue out and showed off that my cum was all gone. She winked towards the camera and let out a lustful smile. I could only breathe hard, not having cum that hard in a while. She held her smile for a few additional seconds and then said "Aaaaaaand cut!"

With the camera off, I felt my knees buckle and I had to struggled to not stumble. "Oh my god!!! That was.. that was amazing."

Kailtyn smiled and wiped her mouth, "Yeah it was. Nice fat cock to properly show how deep I can take it, and you actually lasted long enough to make a nice vid. I was honestly expecting you to cum in seconds, heh heh."

At this point my cock was still throbbing but hasn't fully softened yet. Kaitlyn noticed and said "Hmmm looks like you can still go for another round."

"We're going to making another video?"

Amouranth pointed downwards as I noticed her lingerie was soaked between the legs. "No babe. This one is staying off camera. You got me all riled up. You can't leave things like this, can you?"

I was confused, mostly because what she was hinting at was simply too good to be true, "You um... want me to go down on you?"

She came over to me and grabbed my camera, setting it down on the drawer nearby. "Mmmm maybe next time. Right now, I want you to fuck me. With the cameras off, you can go wild and be as loud as you want, Mr Orozco."

"I mean..... I'm not saying I don't want to, cause dammit, I'd love to... but is this alright? We probably shouldn't mix business with pleasure."

She giggled, "Oh right, as if you haven't plowed Alinity or Neekolul already."

"No Ma'am! I assure I didn't! I'm strictly professional, and other than Alinity, the others don't even do topless pics or anything like that!"

Kaitlyn smiled and set her hand on my shoulder, letting her other hand wander down my chest. "Oh wow.... looks like you're a real gentleman. Well, I got you off, so it's only fair that you also get me off, right?" She holds onto my cock and starts to stroke it again.

"Besides, maybe if I put a good word for you, your clients will also want a piece of you, assuming you can impress me of course." My cock reached full mast in her hand and she looked at me, "Looks like you're up for the idea."

"You swear you won't get me in trouble, Miss Kaitlyn?"

"Oh wow, you know how many men would line up to so much as kiss my hand? Don't make me ask again."

I decided it was now or never. The bed was directly behind her so I grabbed her and kissed her deeply, shoving her back onto the bed. She let out a startled, 'OOOH!' as she landed on her fancy white silk-sheet covered king-sized bed, with me landing on top of her. She looked up at me and smiled, "Now that's more like it..." and pulled me in for a kiss.

I pulled the top part of her lingerie down and started grabbing and groping her amazing tits. Her nipples were already hard and pointy and she shivered to the touch. She moaned loudly as I stuffed her right breast in my mouth and started to suck on her sensitive nipples. My other hand played freely with her left breast, feeling how firm yet squishy it was. She had perfect hand-filling natural tits and I was privileged to hold them.

"oh fuck... oh yes... mmmm..." she'd moan as she started thrusting her hips against my cock. I could already feel how hot and wet she was, and how eager she was to have me inside her.

I moved what little fabric was covering up her hungry pussy and started pushing my cock inside her. Kaitlyn moaned as she felt as I entered her tight warm pussy, my cock spreading her as it made its way inside. I gave her nice and slow thrusts with a few inches, feeling how she was already spilling her lustful juices. If seemed she wanted to go straight to the point as I felt her hands grab onto my ass and shove her into her roughly.

We both let out moans as my full length was jammed inside her. She started thrusting her hips against me and wrapped her legs around to keep me secured. I held onto her tits, squeezing them as I thrust into her, moaning her name. She'd pull me in for another kiss, this time her tongue forced its way past my lips, breathing hard and moaned as I pounded away inside her.

Kaitlyn looked into my eyes with sheer lust as she held her tight, our bodies pumping into each with a savage rhythm. "Oh fuck... give it to me... Mmmm.... just like that.... oh god!!!"

My hands ran across her sexy thick toned thighs as I continued to pump into her. Once we found the perfect pace, I just wailed away at her tight pussy as she continued to rock her sexy body against me.

After a bit, she pat the sides of my hips, "Stop, stop. Hold on."

"Oh? what's wrong?"

She then sat up and pinned her down. "Mmmm... I love being on top.... I love being in control..." She positioned my cock between her legs and she carefully lowered herself onto my hips. "Mmmmm and I love your fuckin' cock!"

She set her hands on my chest and started to ride my cock, rocking her sexy hips up and down. She'd maintain eye contact but would sometimes close her eyes to just savour the moment as her tight pussy gripped and squeezed the life out of my shaft.

I could only moan random nonsense as she was giving me the ride of my life. She looked down at me full of pride, "That's right baby... you've never had pussy this good, have you? I'm not your first am I? But I'll be the best you ever had."

Just then she really let me have it, as she rode my as if her life depended it on it. I could only yell "OH FUCK!!!" as her pussy tugged away at my cock as if it was a dripping wet unforgiving vice. Her walls closed in on my with her ever move as my body was being rattled up and down her bed. The pillow next to me fell off the bed as she treated me like a bucking bronco.

"Ah fuck!!!! Oh yes!!!!! AAHHHH!!!! S-SO CLOSE!!!! MMMMMM BABY!!!' At this point she had her eyes closed and it was like I vanished from her world. Whatever she was fantasizing about, it felt like she was treating me as her conduit to make it happen. My body was wracked with so much pleasure, I was going to cum soon and she showed no signs of slowing down.

"Kaitlyn!!!! Sl-slow down!!! You're gonna make me cum!!!! Oh fuck!!! Not sure I can hold it..."

She ignored me and kept going. I suddenly came hard, shooting her womb full of my speed like a runaway cannon. She moaned and kept going, "YES!!! YES!!! FILL ME UP!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!"

Kaitlyn came wildly, shaking my body as her walls clenched around me and sucked every last drop out of me. She lowered herself on me and kept thrusting against me, though at a slower weaker pace, as if she didn't want to stop but had no strength to continue.

We both breathed hard and held onto other, letting that explosive moment slowly fade into a delightful memory. She laid by my side but stayed close to me. "Oh god... I needed that so much.... thank you baby. I almost feel like we should have filmed that, Mike."

I smiled a bit, still in disbelief this all happened. "I'd hate to ruin the moment, but um.... you gonna be OK with me finishing inside you?"

She played with my hair a bit, "Awww you don't want to be the father to our child?"

My eyes widened, "WHAT?"

She laughed, "Hahaha, don't worry, I'm on the pill. Oh you should have seen the look on your face."

After a while we finally got up and started getting dressed. Kaitlyn looked at me as she put on some pants. "Let's not let this get weird between us, OK? You're still my photographer... and um.... we'll fuck once in a while.... but like, I'm not your girlfriend or anything, and I don't want to become obsessed, OK?"

I blinked as I started putting away the camera gear. "Um.. sure. I figured this was just 'one of those things'. I'm still your cameraman. I won't ask you for anything beyond what I'm hired for. But I won't say no if you ever want to do this again."

Kaitlyn gave me a bit of a confused look. "Oh wow... not even gonna ask me out or anything. Hmmm, you're an interesting one, Mike. I think you're the first guy I met since I became 'Amouranth' that isn't fawning all over me and begging for pictures of my feet or anything like that."

12