For the Fans - Amouranth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no ma'am! I'm a professional, and you're one of my most valued clients."

She nodded, "Well if you keep that level of professionalism up, we might be doing this more often. I have needs, like we all do, and I'd be happy to have someone as trustworthy as you to help me out with them every now and then. I might even put a good word in for you as long as you keep everything hush-hush."

"Put in a good word for me, miss?"

Kaitlyn smiled and said, "You'll see."

I soon packed my things and headed off. Throughout the week I worked on and edited the pics and videos I made and sent them to Amouranth for her to use as either pics for regular users or her VIPs. Sure enough the one shot of her swallowing my load was only for the highest of the highest to see. When asked whose cock that was in the video, she made it sound like it was a random fan. This raised her engagement substantially and donations for a chance that would never come but they could hope for. I shook my head and smiled as I admired my handiwork on her account. She knew how to play the game.

A week later, I was set to take pics of Neekolul in some sort of anime-inspired outfit. I had no idea who or what she was supposed to be but I did my job and got some amazing angles out of her.

I wrapped things up with her and was about to pack away the equipment. "Will there be anything else Miss Nicole?"

Neeko looked me up and down and said, "Oh yes, there is one last thing. I heard you and Amouranth got busy with your last photo shoot."

I stammered a bit, "Um... I'm sure th-those are just fake internet rumors. I assure you I don't...-"

Neeko cut me off and moved closer to me, stroking my hair, "Awww you're defending her, that's so cute! You don't have to worry, she told me personally. She told me to mention that this is me putting on a good word for you."

I remembered her saying that. "Oh she did, huh?"

Neeko circled a finger around my chest. "Mm-hmm, and you know what's interesting? Most guys that are lucky enough to sleep with her only last a few seconds, but apparently you showed her a really good time."

"I um.... I'm glad she had fun?" I didn't know what to say but didn't want to come off as bragging.

She pulled me close and said, "How bout you show me whatchu got, boomer?" She gave her a deep and intense kiss before I could respond. Then she led me to her bedroom where we conducted business much to her satisfaction. I was a professional after all, though I was beginning to wonder about what kind of profession this was turning into.

The End?

12