All Comments on 'For The Fun Of It'

by tarkatony

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A loving wife? Where?

This story was very well written, but could have been shortened to move it along faster. Where was the wife?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
a nonny mouse

Very different!! I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
KUDO's Author

Very well written author - you developed a sense for the characters emotions and unforeseeable desires. A well created strong setting building towards his uncomfortable acceptance(?) of her change into an unpredictable sex driven woman.

Pandora's box has now been opened and he knows uncomfortably that he is no longer in charge of thier path towards new sensual acts. A nice job of creating his hesitency and tentative position as she drives them forward.

It seems likely that he will not accept where she may want to go as he does not appear to be as favorably disposed to sharing as she has seen so far. Too radical a change in his acceptance levels may distort the entertaining believeabilities you have created thus far.

Nice work author - twill be interesting - thanks and Regards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
prize winner

Cudoes to you. Thankyou for an entertaing sexy story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful Story

I'm very fortunate to have a mate who loves seeing me make LOVE to other women. She says it makes her feel more loved.

Who am I to complain? Better - who am I to deny her? Especially when it is so much fun for me. Loving one woman while having sex with another is just delirious fun. And if all three of us are in love? Delicious beyond belief.

Our best was the year we spent loving a lesbian. My mate would be impaled on me and in addition would be madly making out with the lesbian. Eye candy to be sure. I had 4 DDs at my disposal. I never had penetrative sex with the lesbian. But we did love and fondle each other a LOT. The best was when the lesbian sat on my face and my mate was riding the pole. Both kissing madly and me with the 4 DDs close at hand. Even if I couldn't see them I could get my hand in. ;-)

Or the mate would be sitting in my lap facing away while the lesbian and I kissed over the mate's shoulder. As I said: "we were all in love."

Or the mate and I would gang up on the lesbian's breasts. And then after a while we did a rotation until all 6 breasts had been sucked.

BTW the mate and I are still going strong after 36 years and a family anyone would be proud of.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
One of THE greatest heap of shit ever !

Writer AND commenter !

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago

age 40 or so means a 1* old hide.

ABQDUDEABQDUDEover 12 years ago
POOR GUY

GOT A BIT OF HIS OWN MEDICAN WAS LESS OPEN THAN HE THOUGHT

miedsalmiedsalabout 12 years ago
Incorrect lingerie names

I enjoyed this story very much except for the incorrect use of lingerie names.

A teddy is a one piece garment also called a body suit or, my favourite, camiknickers. The garment you describe sounds more like a camisole.

A negligee is just another name for a robe although it is usually largely transparent. It is not something usually worn to bed.

I am probably alone in finding this irritating but it irritates the shit out of my and is an unnecessary blemish on an enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Pompous and self cetered.

Well deserved "1*" !

DazzyDDazzyDabout 4 years ago
Loved it.

The worst I ever had was wonderful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous