For The Future

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve noticed Dean leaving his table and heading to the bar, where she and Jada were seated. She was relieved since she was having trouble coming up with a way to approach Dean when he was with his friends. But if he was coming in her direction, she could use her training and experience to use the opportunity to her advantage.

"He's on the move," said Eve.

"Do you really have to give them oral sex every time?" Jada asked. "It was a requirement to pass the simulations, but it seems unnecessary--"

"Shut up, he's coming," said Eve.

As Dean came up to the bar, Eve and Jada pretended to laugh at a joke one of them made. After Dean ordered another pitcher of beer from the bartender, Eve turned around with her drink and pretended to accidentally bump into Dean, spilling her drink all over Dean's jersey.

"Dammit!" he yelled.

"Oh no, I am so sorry," said Eve.

She grabbed some napkins from the counter and began wiping away the spill on his jersey. Dean was about to say something to express how pissed off he was until he saw the beautiful woman before him.

Eve had her long blonde hair tied back in a ponytail, which helped her to look a little more feminine for him. She wore a tight Giants t-shirt, which perfectly hugged her 34Ds and showed a little cleavage on top for added visual stimulation. Her jeans were also tight enough to show the curvature of her perfectly toned ass. She gave off a feminine yet tomboyish vibe that researchers in the future determined was the type of woman that Dean is most likely attracted to.

"Ugh, I am so sorry about this," she said as she finished cleaning her spill off of him. "All over a Pence jersey too; it's such a shame."

"Pence is your favorite too?"

"I love him," said Eve. "But I'm wearing a Wilson t-shirt tonight, even though he's not on the team anymore."

"Yeah, I miss him too," said Dean.

Eve and Dean both said the Brian Wilson motto "Fear the Beard," then laughed about it.

Research has shown that Dean Myers, although he has lived in New York for the last three years, was born and raised in San Francisco. Because of this, he is a die-hard Giants and 49ers fan. Eve's cover story is that she's originally from San Jose, California, a city not far from San Francisco. She has done extensive research on the area, including history, notable locations, schools she'll claim to have gone to, jobs she'll claim to have had in the area, and knowledge about both teams. She has also studied the history of Dean's favorite sports teams and the rules of the games to keep him engaged in conversation about them as part of his seduction.

Jada just sat back and watched Eve flirt with Dean. There are some similarities when flirting with another woman, but some key differences when doing it with a man. Although the simulations she endured in the future helped her practice her flirting techniques with a man, she had never actually seen it done in real life. She was impressed with how well Eve was doing with Dean.

Dean had to bring the pitcher of beer back to his friends, but he promised to be back to buy her a drink.

"Ok, this is the part where you leave," Eve said to Jada.

"Are you serious? I'm learning so much right now."

"I'm glad you are, but I need to be alone with him to seduce him and take him back to his place."

"Then how am I supposed to learn anything?"

"I'll show you the recordings later," Eve said as she pointed to her temple.

Eve was referring to the mental implant in her skull that, among its multiple uses, can record anything she sees and experiences and be shared with others.

"Will you even show me the sex part?" Jada asked.

"Of course. Now go, I'll make an excuse for why you had to leave."

"For the future," said Jada before finishing her drink and walking away.

"For the future," Eve replied.

Jada left Eve alone at the bar just in time for Dean to return, giving him a plausible reason for her sudden departure.

Dean ordered two drinks for them; she had hoped for another martini, but she settled for the beers he ordered. She wanted to change the order to another martini, but she knew it was part of the mating rituals of this time period for the male to try to impress the female by expressing his dominance in social situations.

They talked for the next hour. Dean was happy to meet another person from California who lived close to his home town, and Eve feigned the same kind of joy for his benefit. They talked some more about the Giants and she lied about going to Superbowl XXIX with her father to see the 49ers destroy the chargers. When they weren't talking about sports, they discussed why they were currently living in New York; they discussed what they loved about the city and what they missed about California.

During their conversation, she expressed some common signs that a woman of this era would exhibit to demonstrate her interest in her potential mate and her sexual availability for him. She got her body close to him, smiled at him as much as possible, played with her hair, slightly touched his hand or arm, and most notably puffed out her chest whenever possible so he could take notice of her breasts. Eve did feel a little bad for lying and manipulating Dean like this; she was starting to like him, but she had to do it for the future.

"Oh my God, look at the time," she said, looking at her watch. "We've been talking forever."

"I know, the bar is about to close soon; I guess we should get going."

Dean paid for their drinks. Eve knew she had to at least pretend she wanted to pay so that Dean could insist on paying for everything so he could look like a big shot for her.

"Should I walk you home? Or get you a cab?" he asked.

"Or, we can just go back to your place," she said with a seductive look.

This took Dean by surprise, as he was not expecting she would want to sleep with him so soon. Eve knew how, in this time period, men and women waited a while into their courtships before having sex. Studies have shown that this waiting period was common so that the couple could get to know each other some more to determine if they would become compatible mates.

"Are you sure?" he asked, smiling.

Eve thought quickly of one of the many lines that she had rehearsed in the future for a variety of situations.

"I'm going back to California soon and won't be back for a couple of months. Do you really want to wait that long to see me again?"

"Ok," he said, feeling very pleased. "I'm only a few blocks away."

"Too easy," Eve thought to herself.

She took him by the arm, and he led her away towards his place. She smiled at the thought of how much Jada was going to enjoy the recording of her interactions with Dean and how many questions she was going to have.

On their way to his place, they talked a little more about each other. He asked a lot of questions about her, and she did her best to answer them based on the fake profile she had to memorize.

Her phone buzzed. She took it out of her purse and saw that it was a text from Jada.

Jada: Don't forget to check if your vaginal implant is operational.

Eve: Of course I will.

The vaginal implant Jada was referring to was the implant designed to collect and store the sperm from the male subject after he ejaculates into her vagina. This kept the sperm safely contained long enough to be taken back to the future, where it would be retrieved by the scientists awaiting it.

There was a chance the subject would pull out of her and ejaculate in another part of her body, such as her breasts or the inside of her mouth. If this occurred, the volunteers were given alternative collection devices to safely collect and store the samples.

When they got to his apartment, Dean wanted to get started right away with her. He began kissing her and groping her body. Eve had to push him away and tell him she had to go to the bathroom. He pointed out where it was, and she said she would meet him in his bedroom.

She did have to go to the bathroom to quickly pee, but mostly she was there to make sure her implant was operational. After she was done peeing and had washed her hands, she quickly took out a scanner from her purse and pointed it at her crotch. After a moment, the scanner assured her that the implant was "Fully Operational" which was a relief for Eve.

There were times when the vaginal implant would fail and they would lose the sperm sample, which is why it became protocol for the volunteers to make sure the implants were operational before their sexual encounters. If it was inoperable, the implant would have to be reset, which could take some time, which could also be a problem when the volunteers were about to have their sexual encounters.

Another purpose of the implant was to keep the samples safe during time travel. It was discovered early on in the program that the sperm could not survive time jumps and would die off instantly. Even the eggs in the female volunteers' ovaries would become useless as well. Even the uterus can suffer a little damage as well.

This was why the implants were created. Although they're called vaginal implants, they actually spread out throughout the volunteer's reproductive organs, protecting everything. The implant not only protects the volunteer's reproductive organs during the time jumps, but it also collects and stores the sperm samples in a specialized containment unit, which would protect them during the time jumps as well.

Eve remembered how upset Kristie was on her third mission when she didn't have time to check if her implant was operational because of how fast the subject she was seducing wanted to fuck her. Afterwards, she found out the implant wasn't working properly, and when she went back to the future, the sample was useless.

Eve left the bathroom and walked over to Dean's bedroom. There, she found him already on the bed, completely naked, ready for Eve. His dick, which was bigger than she expected it to be, was fully erect and covered with a condom. Eve was OK with Dean using a condom; the implant had a special device that would make a small incision in the condom to collect the sperm when Dean ejaculated. If he were to discover the broken condom after they had sex and get scared that he would accidentally impregnate her, the cover story would be that she was using birth control pills, which always put the man at ease.

She took off her clothes and jumped on the bed with Dean. They rolled around on the bed for a while, kissing and folding each other. He took his time with her; he was one of those men who didn't rush into it so fast. Eve learned to enjoy sex with men during her missions, and she liked it when they took their time with her.

He got her on her back and began kissing down her neck and towards her breasts. There, he began kissing them and sucking on her nipples, something that she liked her partners to do. As he did this, he put his hand between her legs and began fingering her clit. He wasn't as good at it as Kristie, but he was doing alright.

She expected that he might try to get her to give him oral sex first, like most of the men she's been with so far have wanted. It was something she was willing to do to help move things along with the man, but then he did something that completely surprised her. He moved down on her body, opened her legs, and began performing oral sex on her. Although the simulations she had to go through had the holographic men perform oral sex on her to get her used to the possibility of receiving it with her real-life subjects, she found that most men of the past were not fond of performing oral sex on women and made excuses not to do it.

To her surprise, not only was Dean more than willing to perform this sexual act for her, he was also doing surprisingly well for a man. Not as good as Kristie, but still a damn good job. His tongue was doing things that she didn't think a man's tongue was capable of doing. After a few minutes, her body began to spasm as the orgasm shot through her body. She gave off an ecstatic scream, which made Dean end his oral session with her.

Dean moved back up on her body, got his dick close to her pussy, and moved it up and down on her slit to tease her with his dick. Eve smiled and pretended to enjoy this; this move was not something she enjoyed, but she knew men sometimes liked to do that as a form of foreplay. She knew well enough to just smile and pretend to enjoy it.

After he felt he had teased her enough, he pushed his dick right into her. Eve gave off a big moan when it entered her. She loved the feeling of how a new dick felt when it first enters her. They held each other tightly as he began to fuck her slowly, getting used to the feel of each other's bodies. She didn't want to seem demanding, but she was getting too excited and begged him to go faster. He complied with her request, picking up his speed. His large dick was hurting her, but in a good way that she loved.

When she was ready, Eve made Dean get on his back. She then grabbed his dick and shoved it into her mouth. Her lips were sealed perfectly around his shaft as she bobbed her head up and down, making light sucking noises as she did it. Dean had received plenty of blowjobs before, but never one as good as the one he was receiving now. Eve didn't have to do this part; blowjobs were only a suggestion as part of the seduction of the subject. Protocol recommends that she keeps the man's penis inside of her for as long as possible so the vaginal implant would have a better chance of collecting the sample. But she had learned to enjoy performing oral sex on men and often looked forward to it. She got as much of a thrill doing this as Dean did receiving it. But she knew she shouldn't do this for too long, so she promised herself that she would only do this for a minute before returning to the intercourse.

When Eve was done with the blowjob, she repositioned herself on top of him, guided his dick back into her body, and began riding him. Dean's hands were firmly placed on her hips as she began bouncing around on his dick. He just laid back, watching as this amazingly beautiful woman enjoyed herself as she rode him, her hair flying wildly and her tits gently jiggling around. Eve learned to enjoy being on top when she was having sex with her subjects and did it whenever she could. Kristie confessed to her that she also enjoyed this position when she was on her missions.

Despite how much she enjoyed riding him, protocol tells her that she needs to let Dean be in control most of the time during their sexual encounter because it would make him finish sooner and the samples would be collected faster. She started to slow down, giving Dean the chance to get her on her back again and believe that it was his idea to do so.

He began fucking her hard again, more intensely than before. Eve felt like her pussy was being fucked by a jackhammer.

"Yes! Yes!" she screamed. "Fuck me! Fuck me good and hard!"

"Whatever you want, you slut!"

"Yeah, I'm your slut!" she replied. "Fuck me like the whore that I am!"

"That's right, you're my whore tonight."

It wasn't long before another orgasm surged through Eve's body as she began to scream obscenities into his ears, things Dean never thought he'd hear a woman say.

A tactic that Eve learned from the simulations is that men liked to verbally demean women during sex and liked hearing women speak about themselves like that. It was their way of asserting their dominance over the woman, which also gives them a sexual thrill. Normally, she would never accept being talked to this way, but she for some reason she found it exhilarating when men say this to her during sex. She figured that may be why so many women in the past enjoyed it as well. She also learned that this somehow helped the men perform their tasks and perform better sexually. So, she was willing to be called a whore and anything else if it made him fuck her better and give her orgasm.

After a while, he couldn't hold off much longer and knew he was going to cum inside of her soon. Eve sensed this from him; she wished it would last a lot longer because he was doing a good job, but she prepared herself for it to be over soon. Dean tried to hold it off as much as he could, wanting to spend as much time with Eve before it was all over. Eventually, with one final thrust into her pussy, he shot his cum right into her and was finished.

Eve could feel the implant working within her. There's a little vibration that she can feel whenever it's activated. The implant detected that Dean was going to ejaculate soon and quickly cut open the condom without causing any harm to the foreskin. As soon as Dean ejaculated, the implant sucked up every drop of sperm that Dean was able to produce and quickly stored it in the containment unit.

When he felt his dick go limp within, he pulled out of her and got off of Eve. After a couple of minutes of awkward post-sex chit chat, he went to the bathroom to get rid of his condom. Eve was lying there, waiting for Dean to realize that the condom was broken. It happened enough times for her to know what was going to happen next and how to handle it.

"OH SHIT!" he screamed from the bathroom.

Eve laughed a little but stopped as soon as Dean came back. He was at the doorway of his bedroom, still completely naked, but with a scared look on his face.

"Hey, listen, I need to let you know something," he began to say.

"What is it?" said Eve, pretending to look concerned.

"I'm sure we'll be alright, but... well... my condom broke."

"Oh, don't worry about that. I'm on the pill," she told him with a big smile on her face.

"You sure?"

"I'm sure. We have nothing to worry about."

Dean relaxed and smiled as he went back to lay down next to Eve. She smiled, thinking it was funny how often that excuse worked. She also thought it was funny that, despite his concerns now, his sperm was still going to be used to produce children in the future.

They talked a little more before they both got tired. Eve was about to leave, but Dean told her she could stay the night if she wanted, and she accepted the offer. Technically, she was supposed to leave right away, but she was tired and figured it was her last mission anyway, so it was no big deal.

The next morning, they both woke up at the same time. She saw Dean's morning wood and got on top of him. Dean was surprised that she wanted to have sex again and accepted her offer. Eve remembered the 'One and Done' protocol, but she decided to ignore it since it was her last mission. She thought the protocol was more of a suggestion anyway, and she knew of other volunteers who got more sex from their subjects for some extra fun with them. Eve figured this was her last mission anyway, and she wanted to experience sex with a man one more time before she traveled back to the future.

When they were done, they both got dressed, and Dean offered her breakfast, which she accepted. He told her to wait in his apartment while he went across the street for some breakfast sandwiches.

"Did you say breakfast sandwiches?" he asked.

"Yeah, this deli across the street makes the best ones in the neighborhood," he told her. "Trust me, you'll love them."

"Yes, of course," she said with a concerned look.

"You'll be here when I get back?" he asked.

"Of course, I will," she assured him. "I'm hungry and have got to try those sandwiches you love so much."

He said he'd be back in twenty minutes and left the apartment.

"Dammit," she said to herself. "I really hope I'm wrong about his."

Eve went to his kitchen and looked out the window. She thought she needed to see this moment since she realized she may be responsible. She watched Dean leave the apartment building and make his way across the street to the deli he mentioned. She watched as a speeding pickup truck ran a red light as it turned a corner and slammed right into Dean. He flew several feet away and died instantly.