For The Future

Story Info
Women travel back in time to save humanity.
8.5k words
4.7
13.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanDraper
DanDraper
1,140 Followers

***All characters are over 18 and are fictional. Any resemblance to any real-life persons or situations is purely coincidental.

This is my first Sci-Fi story. I hope you will all enjoy reading it.

...

"How many times have you done this?"

"Huh... what did you say?" Eve asked.

She was distracted by her subject. She was watching him from across the sports bar, where he was sitting with his friends, and making sure he didn't see her until she wanted him to.

"How often have you done these missions?" Jada asked again.

"This is my tenth mission," said Eve.

This took Jada by surprise.

"Tenth? Really?"

Eve nodded her head and took a sip of her martini. They don't make martinis like this where she's from, and she enjoyed them whenever she got the chance when she was going after her subjects.

"I thought we were only supposed to do no more than five. I was expecting you to say this was your fifth, or at least your fourth."

"I volunteered for extra, you're allowed to do more if you like," Eve answered. "But if you do ten, you get special societal privileges."

"How does your wife feel about this?"

"I'm doing this for the both of us."

"But she's ok with so many... men. I mean, I volunteered for the full five, but I don't think I can do any more than that."

"You didn't enjoy the holographic simulations?" Eve asked. "They're supposed to help you get used to sexual relations with men to make it easier for when you have to do it for real. My wife and I certainly enjoyed them by the end."

"They were alright," Jada said with a hint of disdain. "Mostly, I learned to just lay back and let the man do what he needs to do."

"There's more to it, trust me," Eve said, trying not to laugh at Jada's naivety.

"But still, I can't believe you're willing to do so much for some additional privileges."

"It'll be worth it."

Eve could see how nervous Jada was behaving. This was her first time-travel experience and the first time she is observing another volunteer on her mission. It doesn't matter how much preparation the program provides for the missions; the first few trips into the past are always confusing. So, to help them be more prepared, the government requires each volunteer to first travel into the past to three different time periods for two or three weeks at a time, with a different guide for each one. This helps the volunteers get used to the idea of spending prolonged periods of time in different time periods and locations.

Eve learned a lot from her guides before she had her missions. No matter how much they update the simulations of how to effectively work your way around the cities of these time periods, it can still be a very confusing experience unless you have someone to guide you in the beginning. She often wondered how the first group of volunteers handled themselves when they first traveled back in time without any guides to help them.

Right now, they were in New York City, and the year was 2014. They were at a sports bar called Donovan's, where the customers were mainly watching the final game of the World Series, in which the San Francisco Giants would defeat the Kansas City Royals. Since this was New York, there weren't many patrons interested in either team. Most of them were general baseball fans who enjoyed the sport, but there were a few who rooted for a particular team. This includes Dean Myers, who was wearing a Hunter Pence baseball jersey and was watching the game with a few of his friends.

Eve liked that there weren't that many people in the sports bar tonight. If the Yankees or maybe the Mets were in the World Series, the bar would be too crowded, and she would have trouble getting to her subject. But because she was in a city not associated with either team in the World Series, the crowd was lighter. This would make it easier for her to get to her subject since there would be fewer distractions.

"Did your wife do this too?" Jada asked.

"It's how we met, actually," Eve answered. "It was on the first day at the training facility. You could say it was love at first sight."

"That's sweet. My girlfriend--I mean, my ex-girlfriend and I broke up before I volunteered for the program. She didn't like the idea of me doing this; you know, being with men."

"Yeah, it can be a difficult concept to accept for most women in our time," said Eve.

"I'm not keen on the idea of it either, but I felt that I needed to do this. The program needs as many volunteers as possible to retrieve as many samples as possible to save humanity. It's awkward how we're doing this, but it needs to be done. After all, we're doing this for the future."

"For the future," Eve said as she raised her martini glass.

Jada raised her glass as well as part of the toast, and they both took a sip of their drinks. The motto "For the Future" is big in their time period. It's supposed to inspire the work being done to help preserve the future of humanity.

"Did your wife do more than five?" Jada asked.

"She was going to do more, but she got sick from the time jumps."

Jada understood what Eve meant. There are 10% of the population who are unable to travel through time without suffering physical consequences. Usually, they are able to determine who can make the trips safely, like they did with Eve. But Kristie was part of an even smaller percentage where the physical damage couldn't be seen until after several jumps back and forth through time.

Originally, it was Kristie who was going to be the one who would do all ten missions, because she was better at it than Eve. But she only managed to complete seven missions before she got sick. The last time Kristie jumped back to the future, she almost didn't make it. She was hospitalized for almost a month, with Eve never leaving her side.

Eve took a break from the program to care for her and almost didn't want to go back. But eventually she decided to go back and be the one to fulfill the ten missions, with Kristie's blessing. As soon as Kristie fully recovered, she took a job at the training facility to help other volunteers prepare for their own missions. Afterwards, Eve went back to continue with her own missions. Not just for the future of humanity but for what the privileges would give her and Kristie's futures.

With the final out called, the game was over, and Dean and his friends jumped out of their seats, celebrating their team's big win. There were others in the bar who clapped and hollered, but not as much as Dean's group did. Others cursed the Giants for winning, and Eve heard one of them complaining about how much he had lost on the game.

"How long does it last?" Jada asked.

"Excuse me?"

"The simulations got me used to the idea of having sex with a man for anywhere between 45 minutes and an hour. But do they really last that long? From the old movies, they suggest it could be far less, especially for male virgins."

Eve liked Jada, but she was getting annoyed with all of her questions. Ever since they came to this year two weeks ago, the questions have been non-stop. But she can't blame her; there were a lot of questions researchers couldn't answer about men and these time periods. In fact, she did the same thing with her guide in her first couple of missions. It takes experience to really know what it's like to do this job, and that knowledge needs to be passed down to others who are also willing to do it.

"I've never been with a male virgin, so I can't say," Eve answered. "Besides, they almost never give you a virgin to go after, so you don't have to worry about it."

"But how long does it usually last?"

"Often, they don't take that long. Those simulations help you get used to the possibility of prolonged sexual activity with a man, but it all depends on the man's experience. From my own experiences and those I hear from the other volunteers, some could last five minutes or less; others could last up to 20, maybe a little more. I've had one subject who took about half an hour. I heard from a couple of other volunteers who say they've had men who barely last thirty seconds."

"Wow," said Jada, looking surprised. "Imagine all that time preparing to seduce a man, only for it to last thirty seconds."

Both of them had a good laugh at that comment.

"But there are times it can go much longer. It's rare, but it does happen. My first guide told me she once had a man who lasted 90 minutes. She said she thought she was going to pass out by the end."

Jada laughed. "Well, I hope my first subject doesn't last that long. But is it at least enjoyable? The simulations could only do so much."

"It can be, but again, it all depends on the man's performance. Most of the men I've slept with have been very good in bed, but I had a couple who were mediocre. One guy was so good, he made me orgasm twice. I almost wanted to have sex with him again, but I knew it was against protocol."

"One and done," said Jada, reciting a paraphrased version of the protocol concerning how often they should have sex with their subjects.

"When I told Kristie that, she was so jealous of me."

Her comment gave both women a good laugh.

"I bet she wanted to see the recordings from your mental implant."

"More than that, I got her hacked into my brain so she could relive every sensation of the experience herself, which led us to having a fun night with each other afterwards," said Eve with a big smile on her face.

During their conversation, Eve kept an eye on Dean. She was waiting for an opening to make her approach to her subject, or at least find a way to bring him to her. But so far, he was enjoying himself too much with his friends for her to make her move. She needed to find a way to make first contact with him without scaring him off.

"Does it work every time?" Jada asked.

"You mean seducing the subjects?"

Jada nodded. "I'm worried about how often I'll have to keep coming back to fulfill all five missions."

"The missions can fail; it happens more often than you might think. Those old movies suggest the male would fuck a woman at the drop of the hat if she so much smiled at him, but that was more for entertainment value. It can be easy to get most of them into bed, but even then, you need to be careful about how to go about it. So, there are always some cases where it doesn't happen."

"Such as?"

"I failed my first potential mission because the subject thought I was coming off as too pushy," Eve revealed. "I was trying too hard and scared him off. But I learned my lesson for the next time and adjusted my tactics."

"I'll try to remember that on my first mission."

"Another time, I had a man who was an emergency room doctor on call the night I met up with him. But before I got the chance to seduce him, he suddenly had to return to the hospital for an emergency. There was no way to foresee that."

"That's too bad."

"My guide told me how the last subject she was supposed to go after turned out to be gay, so she was unable to seduce him and she had to go back again for another subject."

"I'm surprised our researchers didn't know he was gay," said Jada.

"She was sent back to the 1960s, where there were no social media accounts or any other information about his sexuality to be known. That decade was not kind to homosexuals, so most of them had to hide those details about themselves."

"If they only knew how it would be in the future," Jada laughed.

"We became a single-gender society; it's not like we have a choice in that matter."

"Single gender, for now," Jada reminded her.

At the beginning of the 22nd century, World War IV broke out between all of the world superpowers and each of their allies. Fortunately, no nuclear weapons were used, despite the fact that more than half the countries in the world had them by then, but other weapons of mass destruction were used. One of which was a new form of biological warfare in which viruses were specifically targeting people with specific genetic markers. The idea was to wipe out specific groups of people who were common in certain areas of the world and shared the same genetic sequence.

Then one day, a dictator of one of the more aggressive warring countries had the idea to instruct his scientists to create a bioweapon to only kill off the male population of the countries they were at war with. The idea was that if they could kill the men, who were the majority of their soldiers and political leaders, then the country would fall to his own forces. The viruses were originally designed to target only the men of those countries based on their unique genetic sequences shared only by them. Those scientists failed, as the virus went after every male across the globe.

One positive outcome of the plague was that it ended the war, as the world's superpowers had to work together to stop what was happening. Some vaccines were eventually created and worked for a while, but the virus kept mutating faster and faster, and the world couldn't keep up with it.

Over time, as the male population was dying out, each government around the world started to prepare to hand over control to their female population. They managed to stave off the eventual death of the male population for twenty years before the last man died.

Some plans were made to continue the human race after the male population was gone. Before the men died off, tens of millions of them did donate as much sperm samples as possible to help impregnate future generations. The only problem was that even though the virus had no effect on women, they were still carriers of the virus, and any pregnancy that resulted in a male did not last long. But at least the women were being born, so there was a fighting chance for the human race if things got better.

Also, in the years following the extinction of the male gender, lesbianism became the only form of relationship around. With no men around, women eventually found intimacy with one another. The majority of the older generation found it more difficult to accept because they had relationships with men before they were wiped out and couldn't suddenly change that part of themselves. But it was easier for the next generation of women since it was all they knew growing up.

Through careful rationing of the sperm donations, the future governments managed to help keep humanity going for a few more generations. But it wasn't long before they ran out of samples, and women faced the same problem with their own gender. If they didn't find any solutions soon, women would eventually become extinct as well, but in this case, it would take a lot longer as the population would die out due to old age.

The women of the future worked fast, and in time, two things happened. First, they found a way to cure the virus and wipe it out completely so that if they found a way to bring back men, they would survive. Secondly, time travel was invented. Originally, the idea was to use time travel for research purposes, but some scientists had other ideas. The world was out of sperm samples by this time, and there was only one place to get a new source of sperm from a wide variety of men, which was the past.

It took years for the world's new governments to agree to this; many were concerned about the outcome of going into the past, even with the good intention of saving the future. Eventually, seeing no other choice but to save humanity, they agreed to work together to create a program to successfully use time travel technology without repercussions. This involved an agreement for an extensive training program and protocols that all volunteers had to adhere to for a successful mission.

The first year of the program proved to be a great success. Women who went back in time to procure sperm samples from the past helped create the first new generation of males in decades.

By that time, doctors had the ability to use one sperm sample to impregnate hundreds of women, unlike in the past, when they had to use larger quantities to impregnate fewer women. However, the governments decided that each sperm donation should be limited to only impregnating a certain number of women in order to control who is related to whom and avoid future accidental incest pregnancies because no one knew who was related to whom. So, each sample would impregnate no more than 500 women. Scientists have also discovered a way to control which gender the fetus can become at this point. Because of this, the governments then agreed that each sample brought back from the past would produce 250 girls and 250 boys.

This also brought up some ethical dilemmas between the governments. When the new generation grew up, they couldn't be forced to have children with each other. Ethically, they should be allowed to make this decision on their own. But at the same time, the governments couldn't wait for them to make this decision on how many children to produce on their own because time was running out and they needed new generations to take over the world as soon as possible. So, the program would have to continue in perpetuity until enough of a population was created so that when the new generations took over, they could produce enough children to continue the human race on their own without the use of time travel.

"This is taking forever," said Jada.

"Patience is important in this line of work," said Eve. "It's something you need to learn if you want your missions to be successful. Remember the story I told you about the guy who thought I was being too pushy? It was partly due to me being impatient."

"You're right; I'm sorry. I just wish there were better ways to get the sample we need from him."

"According to the scientists, this is the only way," said Eve. "Poor guy, he seems so nice. It's too bad he's going to die soon."

When the governments of the future decided to use time travel to bring back new sperm samples, they also had to determine the best course of action to retrieve the samples. Originally, they considered stealing sperm samples from fertility clinics or even abducting men and forcing them to produce sperm continuously. Even the simple idea of sending women into the past to seduce random men has come up. But scientists were afraid of what could happen if the sperm samples they brought back to the future were supposed to impregnate a woman from the time period they came from, resulting in the loss of a generation. They were afraid this could cause a time paradox that could destroy the timeline.

After much discussion, it was determined that the best course of action was to retrieve the samples from a specific group of men that met one specific criteria, which was the impending death of the male subjects. Since they were already going to die, the odds of them impregnating a woman right before their deaths would be astronomically low, and therefore the sperm samples could be taken back to the future without any repercussions. All they had to do was to get the sperm samples from them within a specific time before their deaths. It would be difficult, but it was the only safe way to do it.

"At least they'll have one last night of fun before they die," said Jada.

"That's true," Eve replied. "Also, it's better than the alternatives that some have considered."

Eve was referring to how some world leaders and scientists in the future may have considered taking the sperm from the subject by force. Others felt it was morally wrong for the samples to be taken by force, even if there was a good reason to do so. If the governments were going to cooperate in this program, they needed to be on the same page about how to proceed with retrieving the samples from the past. It took some time, but they eventually agreed that they would not take the samples from the subject by force, so the only ethical thing to do was to seduce the men to get them out of them in a consensual sexual act. There was some talk about the ethics of using a subject's stolen sperm to produce children without his consent, but they decided that some ethical quandaries needed to be overlooked for the continuation of humanity.

DanDraper
DanDraper
1,140 Followers