For the King

Story Info
A loyal knight seeks out a witch to lift a curse.
5.6k words
4.53
4.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andriu entered the great hall just as the daily pleadings began, ready to watch everyone from commoners to nobles ask for the king's assistance, policy, or judgement. Sometimes quite an entertaining few hours, with the occasional mad-man or interesting disagreement, but usually filled with the petty squabble of farmers arguing over the price of a bushel of grain.

The great hall was the largest room of King Ywain's castle, and more ancient than the castle itself. Old stone made up the walls, with large glass windows near the top to let in plenty of sunlight. This time of the morning one could see rays of sunlight shining in from the east. A towering wooden door splits open in the front, facing the north with the Hanfir Mountains dotting the horizon. Down the middle of the room sits a long red carpet with gold trimming along the edges. Guards armed with pikes stand along the sides of the carpet, ready for any pleader to make an attempt on the king's life, their armor sparkling in the morning light. The carpet ends at a large throne, made of the same stone as the walls and built into a pedestal on the floor. On the throne sat King Ywain with one of his many concubines slowly bobbing her head up and down in his lap.

King Ywain had been an active young man who loved nothing more than fighting and fucking. Though he had no shortage of women throughout his life, he lived in a relatively peaceful time in the kingdom so he sought out every duel, tournament, and adventure he could. Many would fear the King's wrath should his son return home injured so then Prince Ywain would take on a plethora of alternate identities in order to ensure a fair bout.

Though once a great fighter, a few reasons have kept him off the field of battle. Firstly of course were his duties as a king. Without war, the king cannot be involved in battle as he must be home to rule, and a fighter he is, King Ywain would never start a war for his own amusement. The second reason though was one kept much more secret, to only those closest with the king. A curse.

Shortly before becoming king, a young Ywain heard of an old enchantress who would grant wishes to those who would be able to reach her. In the forest beyond the Hanfir Mountains she would lie in wait for anyone to brave the wilderness. Ywain, being confident in his skills set out for the adventure, unsure of what he would wish for. There was nothing he couldn't get already, but he was sure he would think of something. A month's long journey, alone after reaching the forest finally saw him at the enchantress's hut. Ywain entered the gloomy wooden shack and was shocked at what he saw.

The enchantress had jet black hair, green eyes, and milky white skin, one of the most beautiful women Ywain had ever seen. The inside of the hut was dark with a green hue saturating every surface besides her skin.

"And who are you?" Said the beautiful enchantress in a whispful tone.

"I am Prince Ywain of the Kingdom of Yusian!" Stated Ywain confidently.

"A king, eh? And what could a king possibly wish for?" Asked the woman in the same whispful tone.

Ywain hadn't truly thought about his wish all too much at this point. The journey to the hut was long and difficult, despite its relatively short distance to his home. Ywain thought of the things he loved, and a way to combine them. "What could be a way to enjoy both the pleasures of sex, and the thrill of battle at the same time?" Thought Ywain.

After a short time, Ywain had come to a conclusion. Though he loved all kinds of sex, he loved nothing more than the touch of a woman's lips on his cock.

Without a thought more Ywain made his wish.

"I wish to always feel as though I am being given fellatio!" Shouted Ywain, happy to have come up with a wish. Now, he could fight in every duel and battle with the feeling of a mouth on his penis.

"It is done, now leave me and never return." Stated the enchantress abruptly with a small swish of her hand.

Instantly, Ywain felt his wish granted. A light tickle on his cock felt as though a tongue was moving about it. Quickly he grew to full mast and the sensation changed to that of being engulfed by a warm and wet mouth. Satisfied with the result Ywain left the small hut. Once outside he realized it would be difficult traversing the woods with a full erection but did his best as the pleasure was mind blowing. After about 10 minutes Ywain felt the pleasure grow and pressure build inside of him. Realizing what was happening he quickly pulled his cock out of his clothes as to not soil them. Within a few moments his body erupted in an intense orgasm, yet no semen shot out. He could feel the cum travel through his shaft but didn't see any. It seemed as though whatever force was giving him the fellatio was also swallowing his seed. Seconds later the pleasure returned, without any of the waiting usually attributed with orgasm. Ywain felt satisfied with having finished but also felt just as pleasured as before. This was going to turn out to be a great wish.

After a month and a half travelling, all with the pleasure of a blowjob and constant orgasms, Ywain reached his father's Kingdom and entered the town outside of the castle wall. Women threw themselves at his feet and cheers followed him wherever he went. This was a common occurrence and didn't mean anything particularly special. Ywain walked through the city towards his home attempting to mask his pleasure.

The second he entered the great hall though, everything changed.

The blowjob stopped. There was no longer a feeling of a warm mouth or tongue surrounding his cock. The second the pleasure went away Ywain was struck by an intense feeling of horniness, but it was something more. He fell to the ground in near pain as if he had been edged non-stop for days. A few guards came to help him up, but he could barely stand. The guards dragged him to the court physician.

Ywain laid on the physician's table muttering incomprehensibly to himself. The physician, Koruzia, began to strip the prince to see if he had any injuries. There were no wounds and the only thing out of the ordinary was Ywain's large, fully erect penis. Koruzia did a thorough head to toe examination of Ywain seeking for the bite of a spider known to cause poisoning and incurable erections.

The room was spinning in Ywain's eyes, he could barely make out floor from ceiling, but seeing the familiar face of Koruzia he forced himself to gain some control and whisper the word "concubine" repeatedly.

Koruzia was confused at first, but realized it was a request soon enough. He ran from the room and grabbed the first girl he saw. A young woman, around the same age as Ywain, small and frail with lightly colored hair and large black eyes. She was scrubbing the floors of the hallway outside of Koruzia's room. When she entered the room, she gasped at the sight of the prince and his large erection.

Ywain, seeing the girl muttered the word "mouth" before going back to his unintelligible babbling.

Koruzia looked at the girl with sorrow in his eyes. "It is time for you to fulfill your duty to the crown. I will ensure you and your family are compensated more than enough for this." Said Koruzia trying to comfort the girl, yet in a tone making her know she has no choice.

The girl walked to the foot of the table and looked at Koruzia then back down at Ywain. She examined the prince on the table. The girl found him attractive with his shoulder length dark brown hair and short beard lining a well-defined jaw His muscles were large and well defined, despite his thin frame. But the girl was mostly focused on Ywain's 8" throbbing erection. The girl looked back at Koruzia nervously. Koruzia gave her a small nod.

The girl reached forward and grabbed the thick shaft and began stroking slowly, before moving her head down and licking the underside of the penis.

Within an instant Ywain regained his consciousness and let out a deep breath of relief.

The girl, seeing the prince was back to normal, lifted her head and removed her hand.

Immediately, Ywain went back into his fit of horniness and mumbling.

"You cannot stop, I must speak with him while you do this!" Stated Koruzia slightly raising his voice.

The girl nervously went back to licking and sucking on Ywain's throbbing member, restoring his consciousness once more

"Ywain, what has happened to you? What has caused this?" Asked Koruzia quickly.

Ywain sat up as best he could, and looked around the room, finally landing on Koruzia and then the girl with his penis in her mouth. Ywain recognized the girl as one of the castle chambermaids, but never knew her name.

"Ywain, please I need to know what happened." Said Koruzia growing frustrated.

Ywain turned to look at the physician. "I am not sure. I made a wish and it felt amazing at first. Constant feeling of a blowjob and repeated orgasms. But the moment I walked through the gates it went away and was replaced by..." Ywain paused, thinking for the correct word. "Horniness, I guess. But something so much more. Every nerve in my body was screaming at me and my thoughts could only be of sex... or more accurately the lack of it." Ywain looked off past Koruzia to nothing in particular.

"This wish, what was it exactly. Word for word?" Koruzia asked Ywain with concern growing in his voice.

"I... I am not sure. It was so long ago, and I asked it in the spur of the moment." Ywain said while trying to remember as best he could.

Koruzia went up close to Ywain and looked into his eyes. "Ywain, the only way we might be able to help is if you tell me exactly what you said."

Ywain exhaled deeply and closed his eyes. Images of the hut came to his mind. The green hue, the alchemical tools on the various worktables. He could remember the smell of the ingredients brewing behind the enchantress.

"I wish to always feel as though I am being given fellatio..." Said Ywain plainly to Koruzia.

The physician contorted his face. "It seems as though your wish was contingent on your ability to receive the... fellatio. Once you entered the castle you had whores aplenty to give you the sensation and thus the wish wore off on that front. But your witch is a wicked one indeed, and decided you should suffer if you aren't being pleasured."

Ywain looked down at the girl, still slowly sucking on his engorged penis. "Koruzia, go to the brothel and find me a whore. This girl's job is cleaning not pleasuring men and she should not be subject to this any longer."

Koruzia left the room with a slight nod and closed the door.

Ywain looked down at the girl, still hard at work on his cock. He couldn't help but wonder if he could ever overcome his wish; a wish seeming more and more like a curse. "Just know this isn't in vain. I will ensure you and your family are given a nice home, and a yearly sum of gold to keep you going. I am sorry you had to do this."

The girl looked up at Ywain through her brow, not daring to release her mouth from his dick. She looked him in the eyes and quickly turned back down. She thought to herself that she wasn't upset and was quite horny herself.

A few moments passed in silence as Ywain felt the orgasm build inside of him. He laid back and prepared himself for the sensation. He felt his pelvis tighten and unleashed a torrent of semen into the young chambermaid's mouth, more than she could handle. The cum leaked out between her lips as she tried her best to swallow the enormous load without moving her head away from Ywain's still erect penis.

"I am sorry I didn't warn you. I didn't think anything would actually come out. It didn't before." Ywain said to the girl, slightly embarrassed.

The girl said something back, but with her mouth preoccupied it just sounded like a moan.

And so now, 20 years later Ywain sat in his throne. His hair now greying and cut short, salt sprinkled through his beard. A girl knelt down, licking and sucking on his large penis poking through his robes. No one batted an eye at the sight as it was a constant throughout Ywain's reign. All throughout the day Ywain was pleasured by concubines and whores from the local brothel. Though the task was well paying, it was constant work for the girls who drew the job that day. Through the whole day the girls would have to work, swallowing a dozen loads each usually. The only time King Ywain didn't have a mouth on his cock was when he was asleep, and even then, a girl had to always be in the room to blow him to sleep and be ready to get back to work should he wake up in the middle of the night.

Andriu, a trusted knight in Ywain's court was all too familiar with the sight before him. Sometimes he wished he could be in Ywain's place, being constantly pleasured by beautiful women, but all the same he recognized Ywain's place was not one to envy. He was a tortured man even unable to bare a son despite the best efforts of those in the castle.

After a few hours of pleading, a boring session lacking any exciting characters, Andriu watched the crowd of commoners and nobles alike guided out of the great hall.

"Andriu, go to my chamber and wait for me, we must speak." Boomed King Ywain from his throne as the crowd piled out.

"Of course, my lord." Said Andriu, and without hesitation he turned to the door behind him and went to the king's chamber.

Andriu looked around the room, it was nothing special. Perhaps a larger bed and some more jewelry than the average person in his kingdom, but Ywain maintained modest living, preferring to spend his money on the people and the people respected him for it. Seemingly no one respected Ywain more than Andriu though.

Andriu was orphaned by a band of raiders when he was a toddler, and when king Ywain heard that it was the fault of his most trusted lieutenant stealing the wages of the road guards that were meant to be patrolling the area, he imprisoned the lieutenant and took Andriu into the castle as a ward and squire. Ywain believed that the only man he could truly trust is one he could raise himself. Andriu has lived up to that expectation and more with Ywain, and the two have been closer than even the closest fathers and sons.

Ywain entered the room, pushed in a wheelchair designed to hold both him, and a woman at his feet. A sick sight from any normal man, but a necessary one for Ywain.

Ywain waved away the guard leaving just him, Andriu, and a concubine sworn to secrecy.

"Andriu, I have a task for you of the utmost importance." Stated Ywain, cutting straight to the point.

"What is it my lord?" Asked Andriu

"You are going to lift my curse"

"But my lord, I know nothing of the arcane arts or curses."

Ywain looked at Andriu and put his head down. "Andriu, this will require a sacrifice on your part. You are to seek out the witch who laid this curse upon me, and you must use your wish to have my curse lifted. I understand that travelling all the way to that hut only to be unable to make your own wish is a loss of immense magnitude, but I promise it will never be forgotten. In fact, there is a reward for this. As you know, I can never have a child... but now everyone knows that. I have begun sowing rumors that you yourself are my son, born from my seed, hidden from the public so to keep you safe from those who wish to do me harm, and that will ensure you the throne after my death. I know the power of a king is less than that of an witch, but I do hope you-"

"I will do it, not for the throne, but for you." Stated Andriu plainly, cutting off Ywain.

Ywain raised his head to meet Andriu's eyes. "Andriu... thank you. I have lived with this curse long enough. And return here whether you can lift the curse or not. Should you fail, I will not hold it against you. I wish that you leave as soon as possible, go see Tyrus for all of the information we have on the location of the witch and assemble a team to travel with you. But know, you must enter the hut alone."

"Of course my king, I will complete this task and rid you of your curse, or I will die trying." Andriu turned around and walked out of Ywain's chambers.

Ywain looked down at the girl servicing his endless erection and said "Sorry to say, but I think you might soon be out of a job" and laughed.

______________________________________________________________________________

The sun had just begun to rise as Andriu and his group exited the gates at the outskirts of town. A group of seven men, including Andriu, each with a horse and provisions to last them for a month as well as enough gold to buy each of them a house in the nobility district set out towards the Hanfir Mountains on the northern horizon.

The men rode in silence for a few hours before one man towards the middle of the group, Godet, broke the silence. "Andriu, you were scant with details when you were prepping us. What are we even doing here?"

"That is none of your concern." Replied Andriu with noticeable frustration in his voice. He realized he wasn't clear if he could even tell the others. His instructions was to leave the group behind once they reached the forest, and from there he must seek out the witches hut alone, so he assumed the goal itself should remain a secret. That made sense to Andriu, as giving away the location of the hut to a group of men could prove disastrous to the world. Though, he did also understand the need of the men to know what they're going for.

"Well, if we're travelling into the mountains, risking our lives, we deserve to know what we are doing it for." Shouted Godet to ensure everyone could hear him clearly.

Andriu turned his horse to face the group behind him. "You are doing this because your king said so. You each swore an oath to your king and your kingdom. It is not your concern what the goal is, so long as you do your duty. Did I make that clear?" Andriu scanned the group, making sure to look each man in the eyes. Godet looked down in anger but stayed silent.

The group set off in silence once again.

After weeks of travelling, most nights sleeping on the side of the road, a few in various Inns along the road, the group had finally reached the edge of the forest. Thought it was early, Andriu instructed the group to make camp before heading in, and so they built fires, and pitched tents. Once the camp was set the group began to gather around a large fire towards the center of camp. Most of the men had begun to enjoy each other's company by then, and they all carried on with songs and jokes until nightfall. Except for Andriu.

Andriu had stayed towards the outside of the group, and a few of the men began to resent him keeping information from them, but they knew better than to ask for any again. And so, Andriu stayed back. But that wasn't the only reason. Andriu planned to leave in the middle of the night, volunteering to take second watch and sneaking away to seek out the witch's hut so no one could follow him.

Once the first watchman went to sleep, Andriu wrote a letter telling the group return to the palace and that their part of the mission was over, and then took his horse in to the forest.

After a few hours of riding he set up his own camp quickly and got some rest.

At dawn the forest didn't seem any brighter than at night, the trees blocking almost all of the light, but the few beams of light helped Andriu to travel his path. The forest wasn't particularly large, but it was large enough to get lost in and there were seemingly no defining features to tell you where you were. Andriu wondered how Ywain had made it to the hut in the first place, but he continued to search, leaving markers and writing directions he took in his journal.

Finally, after over a week of searching he spotted the hut. His quest was almost complete. Andriu quickly rode to the hut and dismounted. He knocked on the door, but there was no answer, so he knocked again, and again, and again. Finally, on the fifth try the door opened and there stood the enchantress. A young looking woman, just about Andriu's age it seemed, with pale white skin, jet black hair, and emerald green eyes. Just as Ywain had described her.

12