For the King

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How may I help you." Said the woman standing in the door.

Andriu was blinded by her beauty and he had to gather his thoughts for a moment. "He- Hello... I am here to... I wish for you to lift the curse you put upon King Ywain all those years ago."

The enchantress looked Andriu up and down and spoke. "He's a king now? I remember when he was just a cocky prince. Regardless of his title, I do not lift curses."

Andriu's heart sank. "But you grant any wish a man would bring you, you must lift the curse!"

"I do not have to do anything. And even so, I only grant one wish per man, and Ywain wishing his curse to be lifted is his wish, not yours." Replied the witch.

"But it is my wish, please! King Ywain is my friend, and I wish to no longer see him suffer. I beg you, lift the curse, I will do almost anything." Pleaded Andriu to the enchantress.

The pale skinned woman once again scanned Andriu up and down. "I will not grant your wish."

Andriu hung his head in sadness

"I instead propose a deal." Said the enchantress a moment later. "You will do me a service, and I will lift the curse.

"Of course, whatever you wish." Andriu spoke the words without thinking.

"Good boy, now come in." Said the woman in an alluring tone.

Andriu followed the instructions and entered the hut. A green hue lit everything, but he couldn't tell if there was any specific source of the color. There was only one room, a table filled with flowers, herbs, and other miscellaneous ingredients to his right, and to his left what seemed like a sleeping corner with a bed much more luxurious than one would expect from a hut in the middle of the woods.

"Walk towards the bed." Said the witch, now standing to his right.

Andriu obeyed, unsure of what exactly was going to happen. When he was next to the bed, he turned to face the witch who was now walking towards him. She passed him and sat on the bed, crossing her legs.

"Face me and get on your knees." The witch took a much more domineering tone, and Andriu realized what was happening. He couldn't believe that the witch was going to lift the curse for this.

Suddenly the witch waved a hand and her dress disappeared leaving her completely in the nude. Andriu took in the sight of the beautiful woman. Starting from her head he looked down her body. Her skin was a milky white all over, her breasts weren't large, but they were extremely shapely with medium sized brown nipples. Her waist was small and lead into hourglass hips. Her legs were crossed but Andriu could tell that they were long and shapely.

The witch instructed Andriu to move closer with her hand and he hobbled on his knees directly next to the bed. Without a word she uncrossed her leg, throwing the top on over his head to spread her legs and reveal her pussy. Her pubic hair was mostly shaven with a short triangle sculpted out just above.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" The witch exclaimed.

Andriu moved his hand and face in. He spread her lips slightly with two fingers to reveal her clit, and began to lick it, feeling a slight jump from the witch at the sensation. Andriu hadn't eaten out too many women in his time, usually just for the experience with women from the brothel, so he knew somewhat what he was doing. He quickly noticed that the usual smells and tastes associated with the act were not present. The witch smelled like lavender, and there was a pleasant but unfamiliar taste. Andriu had never truly enjoyed the action of eating out a woman, but he thought that he could get used to this.

As Andriu's tongue did its job he noticed the witch slowly rising from the bed, but not standing. She was... floating!

Andriu stopped and the witch descended back to the bed.

"Did I tell you to stop?" Asked the witch with a bit of frustration in her voice.

Andriu stammered out. "Well no... but you were... floating I just wasn't sure."

The witch closed her eyes. "Oh yes, that happens when I am being pleasured properly. My power takes over and causes me to... float. Just try to keep up."

Without a word Andriu dove back in, and the witch quickly floated back up to her previous height. The witch continued to float higher and higher as her pleasure built. Eventually Andriu had to stand to keep eating out the enchantress.

Andriu was standing fully, even having to hold the witch's legs to keep her from flying higher than his mouth could reach when she began to moan and writhe quickly, grinding her hips against his face. With a loud moan, borderline scream, the witch began to convulse, and with her the entire hut began to rumble. Glass vials fell from shelves on the wall, and dust fell from the ceiling. When the rumbling stopped the enchantress floated back down and landed gracefully on her feet.

"You're pretty good at that." She said with a smirk.

Andriu stayed silent, in awe at what had just happened.

"All right, take your clothes off now." Demanded the woman.

"Couldn't you do just take them off like you did your dress?" Asked Andriu, only half joking.

"That dress was illusory." The witch responded, unamused.

Without another word Andriu began to remove his clothes. He was thankful now he chose leather armor for this quest because it made the process of stripping much easier. Once his clothes were off Andriu stood before the witch, and she observed his body. Andriu was more muscular than even many knights, with large arms, wide shoulders and a large chest. He had barely visible abs peaking through mostly due to dehydration from the trip. His penis was erect and just above average size. His legs were wide and muscular. The witch liked what she saw.

"Sit on the bed." Commanded the woman.

Andriu took a step forward and turned to sit on the bed. The witch kneeled in front of him and put a hand on his cock. She began to slowly stroke the shaft. She then started to lick the head and finally placed it in her mouth. The pleasure was incredible, the best thing Andriu had ever felt. He accidentally let out a loud moan as shivers were sent down his spine.

Before he even knew it, the witch was effortlessly down to the base of his cock and licking his balls. Andriu didn't understand how she did it so easily, but he didn't really care.

As Andriu laid back in pleasure the witch stopped and stood up. "Stand up." She commanded.

Andriu was a little disappointed but obeyed. The witch climbed onto the bed and laid down on her back, with her head hanging over the bed. "Fuck my throat, be as rough as you want."

Andriu smiled and approached the bed, but he realized the bed was a bit too short to get a good angle. The witch noticed too and had the bed levitate to put her mouth perfectly level with Andriu's throbbing member.

Andriu inserted himself in her mouth and without skipping a beat began to thrust, speeding up with each thrust until he couldn't go any faster. The witch didn't make a sound besides some moans as she pleasured herself. Andriu noticed the bed was getting lower as she stayed the same level. He was impressed by her control and awareness.

Andriu felt his own pleasure growing and suddenly he exploded in orgasm. Andriu could feel his cum firing out of his cock into the enchantress's throat.

When his sense came to, he pulled out from the woman's throat, still rock hard.

Without a word the witch turned around on the bed, now with her pussy facing Andriu. He got the hint, and immediately inserted himself into her vagina. The feeling was once again incredible, her warmth embracing him like a bed next to a fire after a long march. The witch began to rub her own clit once again, and quickly began to float off of the bed. It wasn't for a few more seconds that Andriu noticed he too was floating up with her. But he didn't feel like he was floating, his feet even felt like they were still on the ground allowing him to thrust.

The two floated higher and higher as Andriu pounded her as hard as he could. The hut was filmed with moans from both of them as both approached orgasm once again.

Once again with a scream the enchantress began to orgasm, and the room began to shake again. Andriu had noticed that her orgasm even caused the inside of her vagina to convulse causing an incredible and unbearable pleasure. Andriu once again felt his orgasm build and he released into her pussy with a load groan. Thrust after thrust he filled her insides. Andriu felt as though he was going to collapse in pleasure as the enchantress let them down from the ceiling slowly.

"Okay... You have convinced me... I will lift your King's curse." Said the enchantress laying on the bed.

Andriu thought about it for a moment. "Wait... convinced you? You mean you might not have done it?"

The witch smirked. "Precisely. But don't worry, you passed, and the curse will be lifted."

Andriu was a bit angry that she had deceived him. But he did enjoy the service he owed her and was happy to know the curse would be lifted.

"You know, you still haven't made your wish." Said the witch as Andriu began to put his clothes back on.

"I don't really want to make a wish after the curse you put on King Ywain." Replied Andriu smiling a little bit.

"Smart... but regardless, take this." The witch said as she reached out her hand, and a medallion appeared in it.

"What is it?" asked Andriu, frowning slightly.

"It's a medallion of teleportation. In case you ever change your mind about your wish. Or simply wish to." The enchantress paused. "Visit. Just rub the little gem at the top and you will be transported instantly to my hut, or from my hut to wherever you so choose."

Andriu looked at the medallion and realized it looked shockingly like a vagina. He thanked the enchantress and did as she told him, imaging the inner gates of the kingdom.

In instant, Andriu was standing at the royal gate, and he walked to enter the main entrance of the castle. Standing in the center was King Ywain, seemingly revitalized and smiling. When Ywain saw Andriu he was shocked but ran to embrace him.

Ywain hugged Andriu and then pushed him to arm's length. "You did it! You lifted my curse. But how are you back so soon?"

"I'll tell you all about it later, how are you feeling?" Asked Andriu.

"How am I feeling? I feel amazing! I feel a little bad for the concubine who was with me when the curse was lifted, she got quite the mouthful... but she will get a good bonus for that. But look at me, I can move as I please without a concubine stuck to me." Said Ywain, unable to contain his excitement.

"Well, I am glad that I was able to succeed in my quest." Said Andriu, smiling.

Ywain looked Andriu in the eyes, tears in his own. "What do you say my son, how about a feast in your honor?"

12