For the Life Mother Ch. 03

Story Info
James finds himself working for the Life Mother.
1.5k words
4.63
5.5k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat back against the rock, dazed. I had never had any sort of sexual encounter, which made me wonder, if this was all in my head, how could I have imagined something I had never experienced? "None of this makes any sense," I said.

The girl was scooping the errant strand of white fluid from her face and drawing the sticky strands between her fingers, she let the glob dangle from a finger and then watched it fall to the ground below. "The Life Mother works in mysterious ways, my James. We aren't meant to understand her methods."

"No, I mean..." I tried to think of a way to explain to this woman that I was in some kind of drug induced coma and that this was all in my head, but I didn't want her to think I was crazy, which in itself was crazy. Why was I caring what a figment of my imagination was thinking about me? "Nevermind." My stomach growled and I realized I had started a trip on an empty stomach, rookie mistake. "We're going to need some food before too long. Do you live around here?"

I could tell by the look she gave me I had said something stupid again. "We arrived gazing into each other's eyes, here in this field. Do you not remember, my James?"

I rubbed my hand over my face, "So then how do we eat?"

"The Life Mother provides." She gestured to the ground between us where she had let my cum fall. There was a green sprout snaking its way up between us. "You are the seed of all life, my James. From you, all life blooms."

I stared at the growing green vine and crawled back, watching in awe as a small tree formed. Then a thick layer of bark began to crawl up the surface and the trunk thickened. Leaves sprouted in seconds and at the end of sturdy branches plump peaches began to expand like fuzzy balloons. The girl giggled and danced. I watched her pale naked body sway in the sunlight and made up my mind, whatever this was, I wouldn't mind going with the flow for a little longer.

She reached up and plucked a peach from the tree, then reached it out toward me. I tried to grab it but she pulled it away and gave me an admonishing look. I lowered my hand and opened my mouth, letting her feed me a bite of the juiciest peach I had ever tasted. My mouth filled with the wet meat of the fruit and juice dribbled down my chin. I closed my eyes and moaned in delight. Never had anything tasted so fresh. She turned the peach slightly and moved closer, pushing her body into mine, straddling me as I bit again, chewing and swallowing and moaning in pleasure.

She nestled her crotch into my lap and my cock began to stir again. She pulled the peach away and pressed her lips into mine, licking and sucking the wetness from my chin and mouth. I tasted her tongue and she pushed my back to the bed of grass below. Her eyes sparkled and her mouth tilted into a mischievous smirk. "I can feel you, my James. It's time to plant the first seed of our kingdom, for The Life Mother."

I knew exactly what she meant and I was as excited as I was terrified. "I don't even know your name," I said, trying to buy some time.

She sat up atop me, put one hand on my chest and grabbed the fully erect shaft of my cock. "I'm Penelope," Then slid the tip of my enormous cock easily into her warm sex. Her eyes fluttered and closed as she leaned back, giving me a clear view of her bare chest and round blushing face. I couldn't focus on any of that though.

My cock throbbed and pulsed as her warm lips engulfed me, all tension relaxed. She stopped and I felt a pressure build. She looked down at me and her lips quivered then opened as the pressure gave and something inside her popped. A single tear rolled down her face and her moan rang out across the meadow. Her weight pushed her half way down my shaft and she leaned forward, her face was serious, intense.

I could see the hunger in her half closed eyes. The sweet, patient redhead was gone, replaced by a fiery demon of lust and desire. She dug her fingernails into my chest and raised her hips, just as I thought my cockhead would pull free of her, she slammed down atop me with an echoing slap of her ass cheeks against my thighs. She shook in pleasure as she took all of me in one violent movement and I took the opportunity to kiss her.

She still tasted like peaches. My cock throbbed as our lips and eyes locked, my cock was no match for her inner warmth, squeezing and caressing, wringing my cock like a wet rag. Her saliva dripped down into my mouth and I closed the gap again, sucking wet smooches and kisses from her freckled face as my balls tightened. She held my face in both hands and I thrust into her, deeper still, she squeaked a moan and at the sound of her delight, my cock's tension released.

The surge of cum was more intense than before, I could feel my cock pumping loads of warm cum in great heaving releases of intoxicating pleasure. "Breed me James, fill my womb," her encouragement only heightened and extended my life changing orgasm. She rocked her hips, riding me like a horse jockey, milking my cock with her strong squeezing cunt. My eyes glazed over, I laid on my back while she pulled the life out of me.

More and more cum spilled from me and her stomach began to grow, my balls worked tirelessly and my cocked bulged as another load filled her. I had never cum more than four or five small spurts but this was something else, each strong pulse of my flexing cock was flooding her and my orgasm only seemed to build as I came again and again, losing count of my seemingly endless loads. My hands and feet went numb, I started to laugh in breathless puffing exhales, and the height of my orgasm crested to a gentle glide as she slowed her rocking hips.

She held her round stomach, caressing the bulge like a proud mother, then leaned forward. She kissed my cheeks and forehead, "Thank you James, your seed will grow, our family will thrive, we will save this world."

Something cut through the foggy euphoria, the way she said save, set off an alarm in my head. Like when a religious fanatic says they're going to 'save my soul.' "What do you mean?" I asked, looking up at her.

"Hm?" she asked. She sat back up and slowly rotated her hips, causing the top half of my softening cock to slide in and out of her. I pulled my cock free of her and a gout of cum poured down atop it and onto my stomach. She gasped and scooped up the puddle. "We mustn't waste it, my James." She stood and let the seed fall from her hands in small globs next to the peach tree, then scooped the dripping cum from her thigh and continued. Similar stalks began to grow and she walked back to me, licking her fingers.

"What do you mean, save?" I asked again, propping myself up on an elbow.

She looked down at me, over her breasts and stomach. "You really don't know anything," she said with a sigh. She sat next to me and leaned against the rock. "The Life Mother isn't the only goddess who wants this world, she's just the first. More will come. When they do, we need to be ready. We need an army, a seat of power, allies, any advantage we can gain. We have no choice but to fight, the other goddesses don't show mercy, and neither will their paragons."

"What other goddesses are there?" I watched as her stomach continued to grow almost imperceptibly.

"There are too many to name and their allegiances are complex," she lowered her voice, "but we stand in direct opposition to the Death Mother," she whispered and scrunched her face in disgust. "She holds all life in contempt. She believes all life an abomination, fighting against the natural order of stillness and peace." She thought for a second, then continued. "It's best to just focus on our divine purpose. The better prepared we are, the more likely minor paragons are to side with us."

"Minor paragons?" Every answer seemed to bring two new questions.

Her face softened and she crawled forward, "My sweet James, let us focus on the task at hand." She knelt beside me and placed my hand on her stomach. "In a few short hours, you're going to be a father."