For the Life Mother Ch. 02

Story Info
James finds himself working for the Life Mother.
1.4k words
4.51
4.7k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blinked and Tyler was gone. He was replaced by a pretty girl with red hair and pale skin. Freckles splotched her smiling face, and she stood in front of me where my roommate had been standing. Except she was naked, and instead of my dorm, she was standing in a field of green grass, and instead of my bed, I was sitting on a rock, and I was naked.

I immediately took a long deep breath and closed my eyes. "It's not real," I whispered to myself. I had learned techniques to deal with bad trips and unpleasant side effects of vivid hallucinations. The most effective strategy for me was to close my eyes and take three deep breaths.

"What's not real?" The feminine voice made me jump before I could finish my breath and I fell off my rock onto the soft grass.

I looked up at the girl standing above me and my mind raced with possibilities. "Audible hallucinations, I was right," I had some experience with vivid dreams, once you realize your dreaming you're able to bend the reality of your dream.

"Right about what?"

I stood and covered my exposed manhood, then stopped and looked down in surprise. I wrapped my hand around the base of my flopping cock, it was nearly the size of a beer can and twice as long. And my balls, my god, they were uncomfortably big, each one the size of a ripe plum. There was no way I could cover even half my genitals with both hands so I gave up and focused my attention on levitating. If this was a lucid dream, I'd be able to float with a little focus. I closed my eyes but nothing happened.

"Hellooo?" The girl in front of me waved her hand in front of my face, causing her heavy breasts to sway slightly.

I took in the redheaded beauty in front of me. She was exactly my type, shorter than me with light freckles, wide hips, and large breasts, about my age with intelligent green eyes. I was hesitant to engage with the hallucination. This wasn't like any trip I'd ever been on. I chewed my lip and tried not to stare at her round breasts and pink nipples. "Hi," I said, and raised a hand in an awkward wave, standing naked in front of a beautiful young woman was a first for me.

She sighed in relief. "Oh good, I thought maybe you were deaf."

"What is this place?" I asked, and looked around. We were standing in a wide valley, the sun was high above us. One side of the field was bordered by tall trees, a river wrapped the valley and a dirt trail ran along the river, beyond the river and path, the valley continued, eventually sloping up into hills and a mountain range beyond that.

She looked left, then right. "It looks like we're in a field." She knelt down and felt the ground. "A field of grass and dirt."

Super helpful. I had a million questions and tried to dilute them down into something useful. "Who are you?"

Her face brightened. "I'm Penelope, your broodmother."

I froze. "What?"

She cleared her throat and spoke louder, "I said, I'm your broodmother."

I shook my head. "No, I heard you... it just doesn't make any sense."

"What's confusing about it? Did you think you'd be sent here withou-"

"Okay, first of all," I interrupted, "what's a broodmother?"

She looked at me, as if I were testing her, "Do they not teach broodfather the basics of our blessed purpose?"

I took a second to think. Am I the broodfather? Blessed Purpose? I decided to implement my second technique I keep in mind while taking strange drugs; go with the flow. "No, they don't tell us anything, mind filling me in?"

She laughed as if I had made a joke, then took a deep breath and decided to humor me. "We were sent here by The Life Mother. We are demigods of fertility, sent to sow our seeds and birth a mighty kingdom so that life and love may prevail in the wars to come."

"Wars?"

She blinked "Wow, so you don't know anything?"

I paced back and forth in front of her, my cool guy 'go with the flow' attitude quickly unraveled. "Why am I even talking to you?" I covered my face with my hands and took three deep breaths, trying to recenter. "It's all in your head, you are sitting in your dorm tripping balls right now. It's just a completely insane, absolutely out of this world, rip wild trip." I opened my hands and laughed in the girl's confused face like a crazy person. "I'm probably drooling all over myself right now, oh god, Tyler."

"Tyler?"

"He's probably freaking the fuck out right now," I ran a hand over my face and turned away from her.

"Who is Tyler?"

"He's my room- no..." I turned and pointed a finger in her face "I'm not doing this. I'm done, I want out." I pinched my arm and twisted hard. "Aaaah, please let me out." I looked up to the sky and screamed, "please!"

"The Life Mother can't hear you. We aren't her followers, we are her avatars, aspects of life and love embodied. I am your broodmother, you are my broodfather."

"I'm not a fucking broodfather I'm a human being, from earth."

She scrunched her nose. "I'm not familiar with broodfather upbringing, we have taken human appearances because humans are the least threatening race of this world."

I looked down at my hands, they looked the same, my body was different though, my muscles were slightly more defined, not like some kind of body builder, just athletic and strong. I couldn't help but look at my cock again and shook my head. "This is fucking crazy."

"What should I call you," she asked, and pulled me from my thoughts.

"Oh, my name's James."

"It is my honor to meet you, my James. Now, should we get started?"

She grabbed my hand. I looked down at our entangled fingers. "Get... started?"

"The other demigods have likely not wasted as much time as us, my James. As the only representatives of the Life Mother, we don't want to disappoint. We need to decide on a leader. Who will be in charge, you or me?"

Her hands were soft and my eyes drifted to her breasts. She didn't seem to mind so I stared at her exposed chest. I felt suddenly hot, I swallowed and licked my lips. "Umm... couldn't we just... work together?"

She put a finger to her lips and thought for a second. "Hmm... co-leadership. What if we disagree on something?"

I felt slightly dizzy, there was a surge of heat in my groin and my cock began to swell.

Penelope's eyes went wide as she noticed my growing manhood and she dropped to her knees. "Oh my James, your pressure is building, I will relieve you."

"What? What do you meaeaea..." My brain short circuited and all I knew was warm wetness wrapped around the head of my new cock. Loud slurping moans escaped as the suction of her mouth popped off my cock head for a brief moment before she attacked again with a wet plop. I watched in stunned disbelief as the wild redhead desperately sucked and licked the tip of my cock.

She stroked and moaned, "Don't worry my James, I'll harvest you and nourish my body. I wouldn't let a single drop of life seed go to waste."

I couldn't think or speak, she had been on her knees for less than five seconds and all I could do was cum. I didn't try to hold back my orgasm, I had no reason to, I wanted to see the beautiful redhead painted white. I wanted to watch her drink my cum. My heavy balls lifted and my strong cock flexed and bulged. White creamy fluid streamed from the tip and landed across her face with a quiet splat.

She moaned louder and took the tip in her mouth as more of my cum pumped freely from my rock hard cock. I could hear her gulping and I cupped her cheek as she swallowed mouthful after mouthful. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. She looked up at me with her emerald eyes, a rope of cum slowly sliding down the bridge of her freckled nose while she guzzled my hot seed. That was the moment I knew; I was in love with my broodmother.