For the Life Mother Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't respond. My body rocked, flexing and releasing as the seed poured from me in great gouts. She moaned and swallowed another mouthful as the glob across her face dripped down her cheek. She opened her mouth, "My jaw is tired, I can barely get my mouth around it," she whined, and opened her mouth wide below my spurting cock. Three more strong bursts of cum filled the space around her tongue and teeth before she gulped it down.

She breathed a sigh of relief when it finally stopped. "How is that possible?" she asked as she squeezed the last few drops from my cock. "You're still just as hard..." she looked up at me and a smile pulled at the corners of her mouth.

She climbed up on me in one motion and grabbed my cock hard beneath her, before lowering herself onto it without a moment's hesitation. Her legs bucked as her own weight pushed her down the thick shaft of my cock. She leaned forward as she squatted above me and pressed her forehead against mine. I could smell the cum on her warm breath and the spatter across her face was still sliding down her cheek. I scooped it toward her mouth and she sucked it through her wet lips, fluttering her eyelashes in pleasure.

"It's... so... fucking... big," she breathed in moaning gasps as she slowly slid down to the base of it. She was much tighter than Penelope, who was likely made for my cock. This small human pussy though was likely made for small human cocks, I smiled to myself at the thought of stretching this girl to her limit and filled my hands with the doughy fat of her ass cheeks. She leaned forward and kissed my neck, bit my ear and eventually began whispering lewdness into my ear. "I want you to fuck me with that big dick. I want it to hurt, come on ranger, make my pussy cry."

Something came over me as she whispered encouragement and I picked her up, still inside her. I turned us over, trading places with her. She laid her head against the cow and I grabbed her hips before shoving my cock deeper inside her. Her eyes widened and she grabbed my shoulders as I began hammering my cock into the poor farm girl. She hissed through her teeth as I stretched her tiny pussy, I could tell it hurt and I could tell she loved it. I smiled wider and pummeled her pussy for the next uncountable minutes until she began moaning into the night air.

I grabbed her discarded slip dress and shoved it into her wailing mouth. She didn't resist. She couldn't. Her arms were limp and her eyes were rolled into the back of her head. The white fabric hung from her open moaning mouth as I ran the long shaft of my cock in and out of her pussy lips, stretched to their limit around my oversized cock. Her pussy began to pulse and squeeze and her muted moans turned into a low growl. She squeezed me with her shaking thighs but I didn't stop.

I pushed through her constricting walls, her pussy was desperately trying to squeeze me out of her as she climaxed but I pushed deeper. Her eyes were opening and closing, the whites of her eyes flashing in the dark barn. Her hands gripped the cloth of her slip and shook violently. Her head rolled back and forth against the cow in pure ecstasy as I continued my measured thrusting.

I wanted to fuck the farmer's daughter into the morning, but looking down at the cumming blonde was too much for me to handle, and another orgasm snuck up on me. My cock flexed, pushing through her warm wet walls, and hot seed bubbled out of me, I pushed deeper and felt my cock-head bottom out in the now squealing girl.

I clapped my hand over her fabric stuffed mouth and looked into her eyes as I impregnated her. They practically glowed blue in the light of the moon and a tear left her eye as I slammed the pulsing tip of my cock against the mouth of her womb. My cock bulged again and another load filled the space around it. My thick shaft worked as a plug, forcing my second and third flood of cum into her womb. Her eyes widened and I knew she could feel it filling her.

My balls worked their magic, flexing and releasing, making more and more seed to pump into her. I closed my eyes and pressed my sweaty forehead against hers as more and more cum flowed out of me, flooding my new breeder with thick life giving seed. Her stomach began to grow and I placed a hand against her abdomen, feeling it swell as my swollen horse cock pumped her full, bulging and flexing with each new load.

Her body went limp and she accepted her fate, trembling, slack jawed and out of breath. "Good girl," I said, and pumped my cock in and out of her sloppy pussy just to feel the mess I made in her before pulling the length of my cock free of her well used pussy. I stood, invigorated after planting another seed in this world. There was something unbelievably satisfying about impregnating a woman I had just met. I looked down at my work, the blonde farmer's daughter was laying against the cow, her head was slumped forward, her legs were pushed open by the swell of her stomach. Fresh cum rolled out of her gaping pussy in thick globs, she was panting and a mixture of drool and cum dripped from her open mouth.

I heard the front door of the house close and I quickly pulled up my trousers, tying the knot and walking around the barn wall just as the farmers footsteps could be heard. "Good, you're up already," The farmer said. We should leave before the sun rises. He was carrying a large mallet in one hand and a pitchfork in the other. He held them out to me and I considered for a moment before grabbing the mallet.

He gestured to the barn, "hope the animal's weren't too much trouble, they're affectionate."

I thought about how one of his daughters was less than five feet away from him, slouched against a cow, cum drunk and pregnant. "One of them woke me up but I gave her what she needed." I smiled and motioned away from the barn, "Shall we?"

12