For the Love of a Good Wolf Ch. 01

Story Info
Boy meets girl, naked in the woods.
2.6k words
4.57
12.6k
37

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was inspired by lilgirlsix’s a wolf’s pet. Go read her work if you want good story. I have her permission for any characters or references that may appear later in the story.

All characters are 18 years old or older.

********

I have been wandering in the wilderness. I wandered around just living with minimal contact with the modern world. I have money from the settlement, but, don’t really use it because I no longer feel the need for it. I find the only way to feel sane is to be alone and far away from everyone. If I must, Trips into the nearest town are made for ammo or any supplies that I may need. I have what I need to live. Hunting for meat and gathering wild edibles provides the food I need. Found a nice little area for me to stay for a while. There is bluff with a cave I make my shelter in and with abundant wildlife for food. Then it all went crazy.

Everything started simple enough, one day I was looking for my next meal when I saw movement on the edge of the clearing that can be seen from my bluff. Watching through the binoculars and see what I thought at the time was the weirdest thing. A girl, no, wait, not girl, woman. Looked around early to mid-20s. short, lean but still had a nice body with a red hair. I don’t mean normal red hair, but like metallic. It seemed to shimmer in the sunlight. Her eyes were a brilliant green too. She appeared to me as an auburn-haired goddess, wild and free as her hair flowed freely in the breeze.

I continued to watch as she just wandered around no real purpose to her walk. She looked like she was going to lay down when she froze half way down, sniffing the air. Suddenly, the woman looked very excited and appeared to be looking for something. Sniffing the air again and then smiling and looking directly at me. Even though I was a few hundred yards away, we made eye contact, I swear we did. Then she smiled with a devilish grin.

Her eyes were still fixed on me, waiting, smiling. After a few minutes her smile faded then returned with a bit of wickedness mixed in. The beauty walked over to small pond that formed from a creek that broke over its original bank. Looking back me, her dress lifted over her head, revealing that not only did she not wear shoes, but she also wore nothing under the dress. My eyes bulged through my binoculars, I couldn’t look away.

She waded out to about knee-deep water, bent down at the waist keeping her back side high in the air giving me a great view of her back side, and what a backside it was. She then cupped some water in her hands, lifted them over her head and slowly let the water splash down her body. she did this several times, each time she was slowly turning to face my direction. When she finally turned to face me.

Holy Wah! Was she gorgeous. Her body was lean, I could see the muscular definition on her shoulders, legs arms and abs. But at the same time her body had curves. that ass was firm. It seemed to just stay uplifted like she as flexing it constantly. Her C cup breasts that were paired with dark nipples and small areolas. Her pubic hair was trimmed but still looked thick so that I could tell that it was the same color as the hair on her head.

As if the impromptu shower wasn’t enough, her hands began roaming over her body. Her eyes returned to mine and with that devilish grin as she cupped her breasts, her fingers pinched her nipples and her face revealed the pleasure she felt. She slid her hand down in between her thighs and looked like she found something wonderful. I wanted to help her out but what are the chances that this gorgeous creature would want me, right.

Anyway, I was stunned, this woman, no, this goddess obviously knew I was watching her, and she was giving me a show. A great show. She kept playing in the water just splashing and kicking water about, no real goal or reason to her actions. Then, it was over. She giggled as she returned to her dress, putting it back on even though she was still wet from her bath. The cloth clung to her body that just made me wish I could trade place with her dress for an hour. Then she disappeared into the forest. I sat and thought about the weirdness of it all that night but just shrugged it off.

That night I had a very vivid dream of my little auburn goddess. That gorgeous creature had found my camp and decided that I was to be her partner for the evening. We didn’t talk, there was no real communication. Just a look her eyes. A predator’s eyes stared at me, but, there was also a need. A need that only a lover could fill. She approached, placing her arms around my neck pulling into a kiss. A very passionate and aggressive kiss.

Then I woke up. The sun was shining in my eyes, this was my alarm, but, this was the first time I was angry to have been disturbed by those golden rays. I stood and stretched, realizing that my dream had also awakened my cock as it was full mast. After I ate some breakfast and my hard on had finally receded, the call of nature beckoned me. Walking over to my “bathroom”, a set of tracks caught my eye. They were fresh and appeared to be a large dog. Or, as is the more likely reason, a wolf. Well, shit. This is the closest I have ever seen any evidence of the local pack near my cave. I better always keep my rifle on me.

It was a couple days till I finally got my meal. Don’t worry I wasn’t out of food, just stocking up so I didn’t run out. so, I was cleaning the elk I got when some trouble found me. A pack of wolves, big wolves. The biggest fucking wolves I’ve ever seen. luckily my rifle was at my side. The wolves were staring at me, but they didn’t attack, just stood there growling at me. Now most normal people probably would have shit themselves in this situation, but I was never normal, and my mindset was more of being pissed off that they thought that they could steal my food at this point. So, I walked towards the first wolf, made eye contact, bared my teeth and growled back.

Ever seen a look of shock on wolves before? It was priceless. They all looked at each other, never seen wolves do something like that before, and turned to leave. That’s when I saw a wolf with red fur, almost metallic red fur. The fur looked like that girl. Also, green eyes. Would have thought about it more but, I did just stare down a pack of wolves and won. Life went back to normal for the most part, till more wolf tracks appeared around my camp. Never saw them there before that night but after that every couple of days would see the same size tracks around. Only one wolf, and it never went for my food just seemed to be inspecting my camp and my gear....... so confusing.

Another day my auburn goddess came wandering close to my camp. She was wearing more normal clothes for the area. Had some tight jeans, a flannel shirt that clung to her chest but didn’t seem to be restrictive though, just to tease a man. I swear to god she was doing this look on purpose. She was breathtaking. I watched her for a few minutes. She was just wandering around but kept moving closer to my camp like she was trying to make it seem like she just happened to find it.

I was up in a tree looking at the horizon when she walked underneath me. I just watched her, she appeared to be very interested in my camp. I stayed motionless as she moved through my camp. She was following the same route as the wolf tracks went. She was rifling through my gear, but when she got to my clothes she just sat there holding my shirt. She held it cautiously, like it was a fragile child. The fragile shirt was raised to her face, smelling it, no, inhaling it like she could snort it through her nose. She then laid it back in its place. With a look of excitement on her face like it was a treasure. She then removed her clothing and climbed into my sleeping bag.

What was she doing? Then she was smelling my bag and starting to play with herself. She was slowly teasing her nipples again and her other hand slowly slid up and down her slit. I was stunned to say the least. Here was the greatest creature I have ever seen, naked, rubbing herself on my stuff. I was worried about what was going on but severely intrigued by the situation.

At this point my hormones were in control. I hadn’t been with a woman in a few years. So I slowly got out of my tree and approached very slowly and as quietly as I could. I got to the edge of the camp and I watched as she started moving her fingers faster, her other hand joining in the action by rubbing her clit. I was rock hard but was afraid to move for fear of being found so I just continued to watch. She was getting close; her breathing was fast, and her eyes were closed. A light sheen of sweat had formed on her flawless skin. She was moaning and breathing heavier, getting closer and closer to her climax, when the wind changed, and she froze.

I had been down wind of my camp but now I was up wind. She turned and looked directly at my hiding spot. I slowly stood up not sure what would be the best course of action. I was horny as hell, but this woman may be bat shit crazy for all I know. She slowly walked over to me. I put my hand on my sidearm out of reflex, she paused, with a look of confusion on her face. She looked at me with a hurt expression like I had just slapped her across the face. She still came closer, I was frozen and couldn’t move my fingers let alone draw my pistol.

She put her arms around my waist, her body just conformed to mine. She nuzzled her face against my neck, her breath was warm and moist breezing against my neck, she was taking deep breaths inhaling me. She then looked up at me, and spoke quietly, “Why have you not come for me? It’s been driving me crazy ever since I picked up your scent. I thought my tracks and scent would bring you to me.” She sounded hurt like I was rejecting her. She had a slight accent, eastern European or Russian possibly.

I put my arms around her, I pressed my face into her hair and took a deep breath. She scent was intoxicating. I don’t know what happened, but I was entranced. She whispered, “Why do you keep me waiting? Make me wait much longer and I will come and claim you first.”

She then pulled back from our embrace and that’s when I noticed she had her hand on my crotch and that I remembered she was naked. I could see her chest and all I wanted to do was take her right there. I grabbed her and pulled her back against me. My hand when behind her head and pulled her into a deep kiss. I was going insane with lust. I wasn’t sure why, but she returned the passion and then I slid my hand up her side till came to rest on her breast.

Her nipple was already hard and as I ran my fingers over it she moaned excitedly. She was rubbing her hand over my pants then she moved it up to the fly and undid the zipper, sliding her hand inside and grabbing hold of my raging erection. My hand slid to her wet pussy, it felt hot as I started rubbing my finger around her lips.

I suddenly remembered where I was and regained control of myself and stopped. I pulled away, “Wait, this isn’t right, I..... don’t know you.........we just met.......we shouldn’t do this” again she looked like a slapped her. Suddenly her expression changed. It was a look of revelation, like she remembered she left her oven was on or something. She turned, gathered her clothes and ran away. I tried to follow but she was very fast, I couldn’t keep up. What the hell is going on?

Another night, another vivid and intense dream. This time I woke up feeling happy about my little goddess. While I was enjoying the replay of my dream, a darkness crept into my mind’s screen. Memories, feelings started to take control. Memories I had fought with for, at times, seem like an eternity. The pain started to replace the joy I was feeling in my heart. Poisoning it till all I felt was anger, rage and despair. The dream was gone, And the horror was trying to project itself instead.

I stood, wiping a tear from my eye. The pain was fading, but almost felt like it was laughing as it did. Like it new that I was feeling a little happy and it refused to let me be so. I walked into the woods with my rifle and my axe. After a couple hours of work and what appeared to be enough wood to last the winter, even though it was only august. The pain was pushed back down. I returned to my camp. Wanting to clean up and rest.

I was returning to camp and checking all my gear. I picked up my sleeping bag and took a sniff. It smelt like her, then I realized that I have been smelling this scent when I was sleeping. How long has she been doing this? At this point I was very unaware of my surroundings and I had a surprise visitor.

A mountain lion found me and decided I was to be his next meal. It crept into my camp so silently that I didn’t notice it till it started its leap. I dove out of its path, trying to get my hand on a weapon. The lion attacked again and got on my back and bit down my arm that was trying to protect my neck. I rolled as hard as possible, trying to throw the cat off me. I rolled it into the wall of the cliff and got some separation.

I grabbed my pistol to try and shoot it when it jumped on me and started chewing on my arm again. FUCK did it hurt. I managed to get the gun up and fired a shot into the cat and it tried to run away. I say tried because it got 4 more rounds in the ass that wound up doing enough damage to kill it.

So now I’m bleeding pretty good from my arm and shoulder area. I’m trying to stop the bleeding but it’s not working. My vision is getting blurry and I’m starting to lose consciences when I see that small red wolf from the other night walking toward me. Shit! First a mountain lion and now a fucking wolf? I tried to raise my pistol again, but I lost balance, fell. The wolf came closer, and right before I blacked out the wolf disappeared, and that gorgeous redhead appeared................the........ fuck?