For the Love of a Good Wolf Ch. 02

Story Info
Boy wakes up, hangs out with a wolf and heals.
831 words
4.59
6.4k
14

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
liqrdrms
liqrdrms
69 Followers

Once again, thanks to lilgirlsix for the inspiration and all characters are over 18 years of age.

*******************

I woke up after what seemed to be several days. It was all a blur but what was remembered was being sick and was getting worse. Hallucinations were running rampant I think because I could swear that my redheaded goddess from the meadow was with me. She never had clothes on but seemed to take care of me, even sleeping with me to keep me warm. If hallucinations are going to happen they could be whole lot worse. I was sure I was going to die being weak and unable to eat or take care of myself. But I had fresh bandages on my arm and a fire was going.

The wolf walked up and sat across the fire from me. Just sat there staring at me.

I sat up. Not the best move, I felt light headed. I noticed that my firearms were leaning up against the cave wall...behind the wolf. Great. Seemed like we just sat there and stared at each other for hours. Probably were only a few minutes but you know time goes slow when can't move because of the deadly predator staring at you. Finally, I got hungry and thirsty.

At this point I noticed that my dutch oven was on the fire and it seemed like there was a stew simmering away. I tried to get some but became light headed again and fell back down the wolf jumped up with a look of concern on its face. Then it did the weirdest thing, on top of all the other weird things it did. It came over to me and helped me over to the fire and then went a retrieved me a bowl and spoon. Not sure how the stew was made or how the wolf knew I needed a bowl and spoon. So, I ate what I could. Which was a surprising amount of food. Didn't know I was so hungry. The wolf got another bowl and joined me in my meal.

With my appetite calmed I trying to talk to wolf. I know it's seemed pointless but what else was I going to do. She did shake her head yes and no. Oh yeah, I found out she was a she when I said, "Who's a good boy?" playfully and got a snarl and look of indignation from the wolf. So I tried to look at the wolf's crotch which earned me another growl. "Sorry, I mean who's a good girl." The wolf seemed to grin and wagged it tail gently. After what seemed like a few hours we both paused when a howl came wafting into my cave. The wolf turned and ran out the cave leaving me alone.

I felt better so I decided to clean up and change clothes. Looking in the signal mirror I had I could what looked like a bite mark on my neck. Damn that cat got me worse than I thought. The bite looked more like a dog bite and was almost healed. Well except for the scar it was leaving behind. It was getting dark, so I just decided to have some more food, don't know why I'm still hungry but I was, and a cup of tea to try and relax before trying to sleep.

Waking up the next day feeling a lot better than I should, having just been attacked by a mountain lion. I decided to change my bandages and get a look at my arm. Holy shit!! My arm was in great shape considering what had happened! As my inspection of the damaged limb continued, noises begin to make themselves known in the back of my head. Not clear voices just grumblings or some shit.

So, I was cleaned up and feeling awesome, so I went out for a walk. a heavily armed walk. Not taking any chances since, you know, mountain lion attack and a wolf's sudden interest in me, who wouldn't go out armed to the teeth? Found the mountain lion's corpse. Thought about making a nice throw rug for the cave, but the fur was full of bullet holes and something ate a bunch of it. Ih well.

I kept walking on no plan for a route or trail or anything. After an hour an urge or a feeling pull in the back of my mind so fuck it, I'll just follow it. Came upon a clearing with a house. Scratch that, a fucking mansion. How the fuck did I not find this place before. Then I also noticed that it was getting late in the afternoon. The hell is going on with me? I never wandered this far before always kept tabs on where my camp was and how far away from it I was. So, I decide to take a break in some cover and check my GPS. fuck me 15 miles. Dammit I am screwed.

liqrdrms
liqrdrms
69 Followers