For the Love of Atlantis Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night before the ceremony we were ready to start our new life. Most of the families were ready to leave, Miles had prepared everything economically splitting the community money between the families that were leaving and left a small amount for those that stayed. We had not been able to meet the new houses but everything was ready for us to live into a whole new community with persons from the real world.

The night of the announcement ceremony, many wives of the community (those that were leaving) helped preparing the food for the activity. This activity was extra special since we were going to be given an honorary gift from Andrew due to our "project".

Those that were staying were asked to prepare the decorations and cleaning in order to leave everything the way it should. We were two weeks away of our 19 birthdays, there were many with months away to turn 19 or others that already did but their weddings were not to be complied until summer, yes, another new rule from Andrew. All weddings would be celebrated yearly during the month of July, exactly the 4th. My sisters were one week away to be abused by Andrew and his sick mind was finding new ways to bend rules as he needed.

The party was a success. It started by Andrew's notification of new matches this year, first the girls were called and then their husbands. I was matched with 3 beautiful girls I had met and spent time during our seventeenth year (the year we worked at the farms and so) they were sisters by the same father, two were fraternal and one a single birth. Reena was matched with one of my wives' twin brother, we had also met him and although shy at first, he was a firecracker just like Reena. All of them were leaving with us.

Sebastian and Collins were matched with girls from one family that was to stay but since we had many hours to meet and chat we learned they were as happy as us to get married. Collins went to his parents and told them those news and later we got an ok for them to leave with us.

Since no one could know, the girls met and ended up creating a fashion show for the next day as a continuance of the celebrations. Also, in order for the soon to be new couples' families could admire them and most of all, to show off the new clothes some families got after giving up their clothes for charity. It was approved and announced by Andrew himself.

The truth was that the fashion show served as a cover up for the new girls to get their stuff. Most of the girls went home together to see what they could wear the next day and within hours, Collins' future wives were ready with their whole room dismantled.

Our favorite triplets were matched with triplets one for each one. No other girls matched with them in this age group but some girls that worked at the clinic lending their services as womb mothers did. They were not happy because their wives, to them, were defective.

Adele and Adrian were horrified after the announcement. Adrian yelled at his wife, insulted her, held her by an arm and basically dragged her into the house. The worst thing for the triplets would later come when they really met their wives, since they were as "perfect and adored as them".

While our wives-to-be went to prepare everything for the fashion show on the next day, the adults were spending lots of energy while playing card games, grill cooking competition, drank lots of alcohol and chat. Music went overboard with a selection of new music which was preselected by Andrew and consisted mostly on country style.

The new grooms-to-be went over to care for the little ones; we had a schedule of games, painting and other things to entertain them in order to prepare ourselves for a prompt fatherhood since not even a year after getting married, the couples were expected to announce their first pregnancy.

Later on, we were all called for a massive dinner with a wide variety of grilled food. It was amazing! The rice, beans and veggies were specially prepared by certain families. All that, together with a variety of salads and desserts filled the bellies of hundreds of persons. Beers were prohibited during dinner thus wine or a bull prepared with several juices and alcohol was served. (You can imagine the ingredients both at the wine and the bull.)

All the little ones up until 15 were called first for dinner. The kids 16 through 18 assisted the little ones and then ate themselves. All adults pitched in last. While the adults ate, the kids and young adults went home to prepare for sleep time but those families that were leaving, continued their preparations and packaging. Since Andrew notified that no kids could be outside their homes because the security personnel were free, there was no worry if kids from other families wanted to visit their neighbors.

Because the partying began around 3:00 p.m. by 10:00 p.m. many husbands were dragged to their houses wasted by the alcohol; others stopped drinking early, cheated on their drinks or didn't drink at all. During the partying, everybody had to attend so there was no security but by 10:30 p.m. their shift began. It was the biggest annual party, being the second biggest our foundation anniversary.

That night, security personnel slept through their shift, Andrew and the council were rock hard on their beds and the moving trucks came and went without a single problem. Can you guess who were at the main entrance? No? Well let me give you a hint, 3.

People got into their vehicles and then on during the road changed their vehicle plates. Houses were emptied, animals were gone, all families awoke to find a manila envelope with their share of the money at the banks and a note from Miles indicating so. My dad's (Nikolas) manila envelope also included a special note since he turned out to be a big assistant to Andrew's ideas.

The note, written by Miles read: "Dear brother, you picked the wrong side of the coin. Too bad you were not able to see the crazy, power hungry soul that turned out to be our leader. We tried to save you and your family but most of you are just as sick and blind. Take care and good luck selling your daughters' ovules and ovaries. Don't worry, those of your kids that left with me have a part of your family's money in order to sustain themselves with it."

A week later the news showed how our community's pride was turning into ashes as Andrew and friends were surrounded by the police and other agencies searching to obtain all possible information. Meanwhile, freedom held us out of that evil.

THE END

+++++++

So now you know how we got to escape from that prison of life. We are happy to have been able to do it and encourage anyone who lives under a situation like we did, to leave and start anew. There are persons out there reaching out for you just take their hands! Don't be afraid to live just be careful.

K

Husbands: Adrian, Nikolas, Miles

Adrian's wives: Sayna, Zo, Adele, Alanna

Nikolas' wives: Eunice, Michaelle, Harmony, Jenny

Miles' wives: Yasemin, Yedidah, Nadya, Noelle

12