All Comments on 'For the Love of Family'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
Diecast1Diecast17 months ago

Love the story. AAAAAA++++++

TallManReinventedTallManReinvented7 months ago

Nice story, UltimateSin...I enjoy a longer buildup. One or two spelling mistakes, but hey, we all do them...my only 'criticism' is the cardinal sin number one on this site: NEVER say that the boy's cock is bigger than his father's! Just kidding, bravo. I'll take a look at your other bountiful works.

Southpaw1430Southpaw14307 months ago

I enjoyed the story. Thanks.

KahunabobKahunabob7 months ago

Good story. I agree with TallMan about the slow buildup. Makes things a lot more exciting. Gave it 4.5/5 (rounded up to 5/5). It'd be an honest 5/5 if "dad" got his comeuppance: after the divorce was final, leak the recordings to the authorities...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love the story, but felt as if Brian got off too easily, sure he became a pariah to the family, but what if he became a pariah at work following insinuations from his daughters that he was a creep when they were growing up while "doing his fatherly duty", no SA or SH involved and they insinuate that it happened over 10 yrs prior, before he turned his attention to the females at work.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The writing is quite up to Writers' Workshop standards; no miscues that are apparent, so kudos on the care shown in that regard. Found the plotline to be no more implausible than others of this genre--which, when writing about "family incest" is saying something--and the underlying affection always came through. For me, the "mother/son" relationship was by far the more erotic, as the brother/sisters development was telegraphed quite early and often--and I found the interaction between the twin sisters to be more erotic than that between the twins and their brother; but that probably reflects my own "triggers" rather than any lack of skill in the writing of the relationships.

All in all, very well done. Thank you and keep writing.

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

harem stories, especially those involving open, widely known incest? Massive boredom and needless repetition. The heat of a good I/T story comes from the fobidden nature, the desire to keep it a secret, lines being crossed, etc. But when you turn it into an everyday occurrence, known by so many people, all the heat is sucked right out of the story.

SkyFlyingFalconSkyFlyingFalcon7 months ago

Sure love get a nice rambling on awful people doing awful shit and abusing power. The perfect mood killer.

Otherwise, really great build up an anticipation.

woodwardwoodward7 months ago

Hot! Great story!

NesticNestic7 months ago

Wowww ... what a great story ... MORE than 5 stars ... So sensual, erotic, slow and with words very well picked. Please go on. Can't wait for more of your stories to come ... Thanks for sharing ..

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

An epic adventure!

I truly enjoyed every word!!

DunkirkDunkirk7 months ago

Great story. Hope Nicola has many babies.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hope their is a next chapter where he gets Nicola pregnant.

linnearlinnear7 months ago

That was one Hell of an erotic story.

Frankie1952Frankie19527 months ago

Wow, you keep producing such awesome stories that are a joy to read. I am in awe of your talent and so happy you choose to share. thank you so very much for entertaining me. I hope you will write more of this family and their journey through life.

davp6255davp62557 months ago

Next Chapter PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

5 and fun but a bit draggy in the middle and Brian should not have gotten off so easily.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I absolutely love this story. What a beautiful expression of how loving and devoted a family can be to each other. Love it!!!

01Timber6701Timber677 months ago

5⭐️ story , great story of how love and romance worked for them. The differences between the twins and mom. I am glad that mom didn’t want to be involved with the twins, yet she was supportive of them watching and sharing.

Brian got off easy with just signing over the house and taking half of the savings. He should of had to cover the twins education expenses at least

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What an awesome story loved all of it and the love they all felt for each other was amazing you need to continue with this and have mom change her mind and have a child with her son and have Tara change her mind also and have his child and the live together as one happy family!! I think they should have taken Brian to the cleaners and have him exposed for his sex with all the women he used !!!!!!!! 5 BIG STARS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CaptainFrostBiteCaptainFrostBite7 months ago

I've definitely read most of your works, no idea how I missed this one. So good as usual!

live4thebjlive4thebj7 months ago

I was really enjoying it up to page 7. Then it just got to the point of finish it already. Was going to give a 4 but my loss of interest brought it down to a 3.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I don't know how he does it, but there's something about UltimateSin's stories that just rope you right in and refuse to let you go until the end, and even then, you're left wanting more. A very rare and powerful talent, no doubt about it. I wish there was a part 2 to this where we see the next chapter of their lives, raising his children, and dealing with issues that arise.

What a lovely surprise to find out that both his twin 19 year-old super-hot sisters are virgins and want their adoring big brother to be their first and only. Goddamn that's so sweet and beautiful. The love they all had for each other was so strong and pure, it was quite moving. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. I liked how each twin was similar but very different, although admittedly that does tend to be a bit of a cliché in these stories, but it's still nice (one is romantic, one is slutty).

The picture his dad paints of his workplace is very, very disturbing. I can't help but wonder how true that is for many such companies in the world. It's kind of sad really. And it's why I could never date a woman in an office job. Chances are she's just some slut that opens her legs or sucks a cock to get up the ladder - willingly or otherwise. A victim of the system, sure, but still. I'll pass on that headache. Oddly enough I'm sympathetic to a small degree for the males in the positions of power. They're as much of a prisoner to the system as the females, although they arguably benefit from it a lot more. If any spoke out they would simply be silenced and replaced, and at what cost? Who could honestly give up all that fresh, young, willing pussy when the alternative is to be cast out? It's kind of fucked up no matter how you look at it.

Johnm74165Johnm741655 months ago

5 stars, excellent story, keep doing a great job.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Awesome loved every bit of it you should have continued until Nicola got pregnant and maybe the other two would change their mind and become pregnant as well 5 Big stars

RamazaRamaza4 months ago

Good but not one of your best, I did enjoy reading it, but found my self wanting more in regards of the deadbeat father, he and the company got off way to easy, there should have been fire and brimstone raining down on their heads for how they treated all those young women, you get a solid 4 stars for this one.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594193 months ago

It was a ok story

🙈🙉🙊💨🤢🤮😳

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

So the father and his company get away with everything, I hope there’s a chapter 2 because this was one was if left alone was disappointing, idk I’ll give it 3 stars maybe 2, nope I’ll give it 3 it was well written and some of the scenes were hot, but it was short a lot of ends were unfinished.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60about 1 month ago

Why do these crappy stories always have a working father as a cheater, when the data shows otherwise? And, talking shit to the man that raised you ungrateful ass may get your teeth knocked out at. Minimum of put in a grave at a maximum. Never under estimate an old man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...