For the Love of God Ch. 02

Story Info
Christian man and his step-son search for porn together.
4.9k words
4.55
20.8k
35

Part 2 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The life of Matthew, a devoted Christian man, is turned upside down when he finds out that his own step-son engages in homosexual deviant activities! The poor Jacob is addicted to cocks. Now, Matthew has to find a way to save his step-son as well as his family's reputation! No matter the cost.

The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy.

*****

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Chapter 2: The less of two evils

Jacob was a surprising young man. Having dinner with his mom and his twin brother, there was no way you could tell that he had been surprised sucking another man's penis a few hours prior.

I was nervous, clumsy. Mary could tell something was off. But Jacob was acting normally. As usual, he was polite, helped with the dishes, argued with his brother who had just been scolded for playing video games for too long.

The two brothers looked almost exactly the same, Aaron had somewhat broader shoulders but Jacob had better thighs. Due to their commitment in their respective sports, both looked very fit. I have to admit, they had also inherited from the sharp jaw line and good looks of their father who had lost his life in the military a few years after they were born.

Unlike his twin, Jacob would not play video games for too long. He would not do anything wrong, actually. Well, except for offering blowjobs to his swimming coach and other married men in town!

I went to bed with a heavy heart and a guilty conscience. I woke up several times in the middle of the night. I had countless nightmares of my closest friends using my son in the most devious ways. I went to pray in the bathroom for a while.

Most of all, I wanted God to erase those dirty images from my mind, no doubt, they were sent by the Devil himself.

I sincerely hoped God would show me the path but as I feared, the bible did not have any answer on what to do when your sweet innocent boy had confessed to you that he is a cock addict.

I was thinking about Coach Hamilton a lot too. I was tempting to storm into his home and tell all his dirty secrets to his wife! But to do so, I would have to expose Jacob too and my own family would be destroyed. So, I did nothing and waited for the sun to rise.

The next morning, Jacob and Aaron were having their breakfast in their loose underwear, seemingly with not much more care than usual. Aaron was stressed about an upcoming football match and Jacob was working on some notes for his French class.

I knew I had to talk to Jacob but despite a night of wrecking my brain on the matter, I still had no idea how to go about it. Coach Hamilton was a P.E. teacher at their highschool and it felt very risky to let him go there without a warning.

Finally, as Aaron was already on his bike, I caught up with Jacob outside when he was about to leave.

"Jake... Don't forget what we talked about yesterday, no funny business!"

"I know dad... I'll try but I feel like I am already craving c..."

This was not a nightmare then, everything which had happened the day before was real. I had not made it worse in my mind. I cut him off immediately.

We could not have this sort of conversations in our front yard!

"Tonight, your brother will be at his football's practice and your mother has a night shift. Come back home straight from school, we'll figure something out."

"Thank you, dad. I'll do that. It means a lot that you understand."

I was not sure that I was understanding anything really, but the situation was already complicated enough as it was, not to contradict him. At this point, I was just glad that my son was appreciative of my help.

"You go, boy, don't forget that I'll always be here for you."

Needless to say, my work performance was nearing zero that day. Every time my phone rang, I feared it might be the police telling me that they had found my step-son with one of his teacher's dicks in his mouth.

I was right to be concerned, at 1:30pm, Jacob called me:

"Jake... What's going on?"

I said nervously, as my boss, Mr. Johnson, was working on some paperwork right next to me.

"Dad... I thought I should call you. I am really tempted right now. I know Coach Hamilton is alone in his office and we did not have time to finish properly yesterday. I think I might go..."

"Dear Lord, Jacob, what did we say about that?"

"I know... I know... This is why I'm calling you. I was about to knock at his office and get on my knees but then, I thought about what you said and I... Well, I called you. I don't want to make a mistake."

I was very uneasy; my boss was only a few feet away from me. He could hear what I was saying but I truly hoped he could not hear Jacob on the other end of that phone call.

"You did good calling me. You just have a few hours to hold on and then you'll be home and as I promised, we'll take care of it."

"Thanks dad..."

"Don't do anything you would regret in the meantime."

"I won't."

I hung up the phone. I realized that I was sweating.

"Problem at home, White?" Mr. Johnson asked.

"No, not really. Just my son being nervous for a test. I promised I would help him study tonight."

"Damn, I wish I had this kind of problem with mine. I just found a stash of porn in my son's bedroom last night." My boss chuckled. "And there was some really disturbing stuff, I'm gonna have to have a talk with him."

Our sons were in the same year at school. I wondered how close are problems actually were.

"What kind of disturbing stuff?" I asked.

Without thinking about it twice, Mister Johnson replied:

"Like golden shower, you know, piss stuff, and other rough content like fisting and shit. Tranny porn as well."

My boss had never been one to care about Christian values nor his reputation. He was divorced and constantly talking about women as if they were pieces of meat. I tried not to look too shock as he listed the disgusting porn his 18 years old son was checking.

"Oh... That's... That's a lot..."

"Well, eh, the main thing is that I don't want Kevin to turn into a fag, once you get hard with a girl having a dick, this could easily be the next step. Thankfully, I also found some good old lesbian porn on his computer. Again, it was a bit disturbing, girls pissing in each other's mouth. Kids, these days! What they watch! And without his mom home, it's tough sometimes, ya know."

Seeing the women's naked calendar right above Mister Johnson's desk, I understood how his son could have turned into such a young pervert. That made a bit of sense. But Jacob, what had happened? Maybe my boss had a point, maybe he had started with getting aroused by transexual women at first? And then, he turned to men...

"The internet is really messing with their brains." I replied genuinely.

"Sometimes, I fear for the next generation, growing up with those crazy fantasies in their heads."

"As long as Kev does not become a sissy, I'll be ok." The boss said, finishing up his hot dog. He was such a gross man.

It must have been the longest hours of my life but finally 6pm came, I gave Martin my neighbour his pay check, and I rushed home. Aaron and Mary would not be back before 9, we had a bit of time.

I found Jacob watching TV in the living room. He was not one to watch stupid Netflix shows or reality tv, he was absorbed in a documentary about the first World War.

"How are you holding up, my boy?"

"Hi dad." He came to kiss me on a cheek. "I'm ok... I'm sorry to have called you earlier but I was losing it."

"That's all good, champ. You did not do anything wrong.... Right?"

"No. I swear."

I believed him.

"Ok then. I've been thinking about... about your situation."

He looked at me with his beautiful blue eyes. He was just a tiny bit shorter than I was, maybe he would still grow a few inches in the next few months. I really had trouble seeing my discreet well-behaved boy as a sex maniac.

"I'll do whatever you tell me to do, dad."

"Let's go to your room."

I had thought this through but implementing my plan was still very weird. I sat down on his teenage bed and he sat on the chair of his small desk. As always, his bedroom was tidy and he had already started working on his homework for the following week.

"Jake, I think we could spend hours debating what got you here but for the most part, I want you to be reassured that I don't blame you. Growing up without a father during your early years of development is bound to have left you with some scars. As much as your mom and I tried to preserve you from the horrors of the Internet, we could not shut you out from the World. So instead of pondering on the past, let's just focus on how to fix the problem."

"Yes, dad."

"I will allow you to watch pornography but only when I say so and under my strict supervision. I do not want to replace your addiction to... ok, let's just say it, to dicks, with an addiction for porn."

"Yes, dad."

Even at 18, he could be such an obedient boy.

"Whenever you have a craving to go seek for cocks, you tell me and we will plan a session. The idea is to slowly get you to stop craving for cocks at all and to only need a porn once in a while. To get your mind back on the right track, we will also switch from gay to straight porn as time goes by..."

He cut me off.

"I only watch straight porn anyway."

"Really?"

What a relief, I thought. Maybe this was not that bad!

"Yeah, gay guys just don't do it for me. I'm only turned on by real straight men cocks."

And here we were, back in square one.

"Dear Lord, Jacob, you really have to say things like that?"

"I'm sorry, dad, I was just trying to be honest, like you told me to be. I'll try to be more considerate."

"No, no, honesty is the best policy here, as long as this is just you and I. I just find some of your remarks unsettling at times."

"I know, it was weird for me at first, coming into terms with what I like."

"Let's just move on. We will pick a straight pornographic movie then, one that will ease your cravings, I will let you masturbate and once it is out of your system, you should be quite ok for a little while. Once you'll experience some intense cravings again, we will plan another masturbation session and then we will try to space them out as much as possible until we get fully rid of the problem."

"When you said supervising me, dad, do you mean that you will be watching me masturbate?"

I was a bit taken aback by his tone, he almost sounded wishful.

"No, of course not. I just meant that I would pick the movie with you, make sure that you have some alone time to do your deeds and that I will not authorize you to consult porn without me knowing first."

"Sure, dad."

We remained silent for a few seconds; the next part was the trickiest one. I finally jumped in.

"So, Jacob, what kind of film you think would do the trick?"

"I don't know, I told you... Porn was ok for me before but since I've come to know the real thing, it does not really do much for me. Unless this is really, really filthy."

Again, I was shocked but I pretended that I was fine.

"When you say filthy, what do you have in mind?"

"Gangbangs."

"Oh, I see..."

I may be Christian but I am not a Saint. I, myself, had dabbled into watching pornography.

Mary and I have always been against using contraception and for that reason, and some others, we were limiting our sexual intercourses to a minimum. Porn has become some sort of a way to cope with that, without actually cheating on my wife.

Although I felt a bit guilty every time I would masturbate, I thought it was the less of two evils. I guess that, in a way, this is where I got the idea to implement the same strategy with my son.

"I like to see a lot of hunky straight guys fucking a girl. I like when it's rough." He specified.

"What do you find so appealing in that?"

"Don't know, dad. I picture myself in the place of the girl and it just makes me horny. Seeing her being surrounded by big juicy cocks."

Again, I remained cool, as if this was the most normal conversation to have.

"I guess that could be worse. There are truly awful things on line when it comes to porn."

I thought back of the transexual and dirty porn mentioned by my boss earlier that day.

"Like what?"

"Oh no Jacob, don't count on me to corrupt your mind more than it already is." I let go of a light smile.

He smiled back at me, gaining some confidence.

"I do like some other filthy stuff. If you want me to be honest."

"Go on."

"Bukkake."

I was familiar with what a gangbang was but, at the time, I was not familiar with the word bukkake. Of course, this was about to change.

"What's that?" I asked, a bit worried by the answer.

"It's when a ton of guys, like literally 20, 50, 100 or even more, all cum on a girl face. They don't have sex, they just cum on her face. The girl usually only sucks their cocks, multiple at the same time."

Lord, forgive me but I felt my dick twitching a bit. I guess this was normal to be tempted while discussing pornography. Those dirty movies were appealing to our worst instincts.

The Devil is working hard to make us lose our ways.

"Do you want to watch a bukkake video, then?"

"I guess..." He looked down at his pants and I realized his bulge was more prominent now. The dirty boy was already hard.

I swallowed my saliva.

"Ok, but you are not here to lose yourself in tons of pornography, we select one movie, you watch it from start to finish, you... hum... release yourself. And then, we're all set for a few days."

The next ten minutes were spent searching for the best bukkake scenes all over the internet.

I know that some of the things I will narrate later in this story may shock you and no doubt, there will be considered unchristian, but at this point, I truly believed that I was doing the best that I could to help my son.

Only God knows how hard I have tried to help him... and how hard I got doing so!

And there we were, watching small previews of:

"GIRL TAKES 36 LOADS ON HER FACE."

"ONE MOUTH, 60 BIG BLACK COCKS."

"REAL BUKKAKE STORY: 100% AMATEUR."

"ONE WHORE. 3 GALLONS OF SPERM."

"Dad, on this one, there are only married men featured. They come in with a hood on their heads but you can see their wedding rings. They fuck the girl's mouth, they jizz on her face and they leave."

"You really would want to be in that girl's place?"

"It would be a dream."

I almost snapped again, slapping him back into his senses but instead, I just said that if it would prevent him for seeking real married men, he could fantasise about it.

As his dick was visibly hard under his pants, I left the room and let him watch the movie: "MARRIED MEN RELEASE 54 LOADS ON A BLACK BITCH."

After seeing so many pornographic images, I was hard myself. I really hoped Jacob had not noticed.

I went back to the kitchen and I waited there for Jacob to complete his deed. Mindlessly looking at the fruit bowl, I wondered if I was doing the right thing. I had stopped him to go into Coach Hamilton's office that day, that was a good thing. Right?

But would this really work, using small doses of porn as a coping mechanism? Or had I just made the situation worse?

I considered going to see a therapist, or a priest... I realize writing this now that I should have! But we were living within such a small community, any action I would have taken would have been the talk of the town eventually. Besides, I am not Jacob's legal father, I would have needed to seek Mary's approval for most of these solutions.

As I was pondering my options, Jacob came down the stairs. He seemed a bit distraught. He was shirtless, his strong swimmer body full of sweat, and was wearing his pants but seemingly, without any underwear on.

A huge bulge was forming underneath, he was clearly hard as a rock.

"What's the matter, son?" I asked, a bit disconcerted.

"I'm sorry dad, I cannot cum. I'm horny, I'm hard, but it's like, I don't have a hard dick in my mouth and cumming does not feel right if I don't do it while I'm being used by a straight alpha male."

I should have gotten used to it by this point, but still, phrases like that were a lot to take in!

"Good Lord, Jacob! Do you hear yourself? Can't you just try a bit harder? Can you imagine that Coach Hamilton is featured in the movie? I mean, you cannot actually need a cock in your mouth, that bad. What the fuck is wrong with you?"

He looked like he was about to cry and I regretted my outburst.

"I know, dad... I'm a freak but once you have tasted a real dick, everything looked dule in comparison."

I suddenly had an idea.

"Here!" I took a banana from the fruit bowl on the table. "Just suck on that while you jerk off! It should get you there! That's what you wanted right, a freaking dick deep in your throat?"

He smiled. A smile that I had never seen on him before. There was something wrong, perverted, in his expression. I could hardly believe what I had just suggested myself.

"Wow, that's naughty." He spoke. "Yes, I think that could work!"

"Really?"

I was semi surprised that my crazy (and mostly ridiculous) proposal might work but he had already taken the banana from my hands and was running upstairs.

Curious, I followed him.

I cannot really say why; I did not intend to walk in his room but something made me want to get closer anyway. What was he doing in there? As I approached his door, I could hear the sound of a porn: "take all my filthy nut in your mouth, slut", as well as clear gagging sounds. Those sounds were not coming from the film.

My son was deepthroating that banana. Hard.

Damn... The last time a woman had taken care of my own cock this way dated for more than fifteen years prior, way before I met Mary who never went there.

I must admit that I never understood why a wife giving a blowjob to her husband was so unchristian. This felt so good!

As I told before, I have made some mistakes in my youth. I had been tempted by some easy women and I had caved in. I was a good-looking, athletic young man and my relationship with God had not fully blossomed yet. I had sex with horny girls, sometimes in public, I loved blowjobs back then and once, one particularly dirty woman almost licked my anus... Obviously, I stopped her before she went in!

Once I had met Mary, I stayed faithful to her and only used masturbation as an exceptional coping mechanism.

But right at that moment, those talks about porn, the filthy audio of the movie and those gagging sounds from my step-son definitely made me horny.

Maybe Mary could be in the mood later that night but after a shift of the hospital, I knew this was very unlikely. We rarely had sex at it was.

Standing in the middle of the corridor, I was hard listening to men saying the most awful things in the video next door: "paint that dirty bitch fucking white"; "she took some spunk in her eyes, the girl's getting blind; "it's not like she needs to see anything, she's just a hole"; "bro, you just jizzed on my ass, lick that jizz off, bitch!"

I was caressing myself through my pants. Yes, I needed to masturbate and cum. I could allow me that small detour, I had blue balls for days at this point and I was under a lot of stress because of the Jacob's situation. This was only fair!

I heard some movements in Jacob's bedroom but I did not have time to adjust my position, when my son opened the door, my hand was still glued to my crotch. Jacob was stark naked, dripping with sweat... and with fresh cum. A lot of it!

There were spunk everywhere: on his blond pubes, his defined abs, even his neck and chin! His uncut cock was still semi hard. The cheeky teenager had exploded like a geyser!

"Dad! I... I thought you were downstairs; I was just going to the bathroom to clean myself up."

"I just was..."

What was I doing exactly? I got lost in that thought.

12