For the Love of God Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just go, my boy." I eventually said.

My eyes were stuck on his limp dick, dripping with cum. He noticed.

"I guess your technique did work. The banana did the trick, dad."

I had a faint smile.

"Good... Now, go clean up."

"You... You're in the way, dad. You're blocking the bathroom door."

"Oh sorry, I have not realized."

I moved to the side and he passed by me, his right thigh brushing against my crotch. I checked his bubble butt entering the bathroom. He had grown so much. A few seconds later, I heard that he was turning the water on.

I went to his bedroom, as if I wanted to see the evidence of the crime.

He had put the porn on pause right near the end, while the girl was totally covered in white jizz. I had never seen something like that. It was simply sickening, the worse kind of perversion. Bubbles were forming in the girl's mouth while five or six huge cocks were still surrounding her, one being in the middle of cumming right on her forehead.

My dick was rock hard in my pants.

The banana was on Jacob's desk. Destroyed. It was so wet with saliva, - I hoped it was only saliva -, that it seemed to have been dug out of a lake.

The saliva stopped near the lower edge of the banana. He did not manage to swallow it in his entirety but already, almost the whole thing, at least 8 inches, have been deepthroated.

I honestly did not think anyone was capable to swallow a dick that deep, at least, in my few experiences, I had never met a woman that could.

The water in the shower was still running.

I sat down in the chair my son had just sat in before, I opened my fly and started masturbating.

I know this sounds bad but I felt like jacking off was overdue. Once Jacob would be done with this shower, I would no longer be able to stroke myself in peace, and then, once Mary and Aaron would be back, I would have no choice but to go to sleep with my hard on.

I figured I would better take care of the problem now, as quickly as possible. Even going to my bedroom would make me lose some precious time and it would be suspect if Jacob came out of the shower and I was locked up in my room. You see, I did not want to send the wrong message to my boy.

Right there, staring at this filthy image set on pause, I could feel my orgasm coming already.

I got my fat cock out of my fly and held it in my hand; "Fat" may be a weird choice of word to describe my penis but at this point of the story, I guess there is no need for fake modesty. The girth of my tool had always been commented on during the locker-room' banters in my college years, and most women I met before Mary seemed surprised, and delighted, by the size of my cock.

Truthfully, I could have been one of these married men in the porn video. My cock would fit just right in in that show. Just more than nine inches in length. Super thick too. Mary seemed almost scared of it at times.

That thought alone got my juice going. I jerked off my big dick. I could use two hands. Fuck, it had been so long, it felt so right.

The water stopped running in the bathroom. Shit.

I needed to act fast. I looked at the destroyed banana and reminiscing the gagging sounds, I instantly cummed into my hands. It was way more cum than I had anticipated though! I was surprised by the amount of jizz I had just created, it had flown on the desk, the walls... Probably my biggest orgasm since my teenage years.

I looked for a towel, a napkin, something. There was cum everywhere!

Fuck, Jacob opened the bathroom door, I did not even think of shutting his bedroom door in the heat of the moment. I was screwed, he was only a few feet away from me now! In my panic, I wiped my hands on Jacob's cushions and turned them around.

For a split second, I felt very bad, my poor son was to sleep on my dried-up sperm, but it was too late for this sort of considerations, Jacob was already in his room, only wearing a towel around his waist. I had managed to put my dick back in my pants and zipped up my fly.

"Are you ok, dad?"

I felt drops of cum sticking to my underwear. When I looked around, I realized that I had not taken care of the ounces of cum I had deposited all over my son's desk, even on his homework. My eyes landed that way. I was mortified.

He sure would understand what I had just done and I could never explain that behaviour to him.

"Jacob... I..."

"Sorry, dad." Jacob said, rushing to his desk, visibly embarrassed. "I have made a mess. But I will clean it up."

What a relief, or should I say, miracle! Jacob thought that it was his own semen dripping from the edges of his drawers and ruining his geography's paper!

"For the love of God Jacob, learn to aim!" I scolded him.

"I know... Sorry, dad."

"How do you feel, better?"

"I mean, I certainly feel less horny now that I have cummed. I'm not sure how long it will last though."

"Look, you have your swimming competition tomorrow, that will give you something to focus on. There is no way we would do anything of this nature on a Sunday, you will focus on Church. And on Monday, well, we'll see if you need another session to keep your cravings under control."

He did not seem convinced but nodded.

"That sounds like a plan, dad."

I patted his shoulder with my right hand.

"You'll get there, my boy. As long as you don't go do those dirty things outside, nobody will ever know! And by the time you go to college, you will have learned how to control yourself."

"I hope so..."

As I was letting go of him, I realized that I had deposited some of my sperm right on his bare shoulder. Thankfully, he had not noticed.

I asked him to put some clothes on and to join me downstairs to prepare the dinner for his mother and brother. He obliged politely and we spent a lovely evening all together.

If the whole thing had stopped there, maybe I could still be begging for forgiveness. But as I told you at the beginning of this story, Good Lord, I have sinned. And this was only the beginning on my downfall.

[MORE TO CUM]

Thank you for the feedback on the first chapter, guys! I will post a new chapter every week. How do you think Christian is going to help out his step-son with his cock addiction?

12