For the Love of God Ch. 04

Story Info
Have you ever shoved a dildo down your step-son's throat?
4.7k words
4.63
20.3k
35

Part 4 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The life of Matthew, a devoted Christian man, is turned upside down when he finds out that his own step-son engages in homosexual deviant activities! The poor Jacob is addicted to cocks. Now, Matthew has to find a way to save his step-son as well as his family's reputation! No matter the cost.

The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy.

*****

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Chapter 4: Praise the dildo

Like the damn pervert that he was, my step-son was sucking on the big veiny dildo that I had purchased for him.

I had asked Jacob to go on the back seat to proceed with this filthy procedure but I could not help to glance at him in the car's mirror. He looked like a sexual freak, drooling on this phallic thing. It was also the first time that I was seeing him with a full hard-on. And for God's sake, I can tell you, the boy was hard!

Jacob was not packing as much as his step-dad, - to be fair, it was hard to compete with me in that department -, but his dick was a good seven inches, maybe a bit more, and quite thick. It was leaking tons of precum on his trimmed pubic hair.

He had pulled down his jeans and was stroking himself while sucking on the nine inches dildo, deep. A sight I never thought that I would see.

Once again, the way my step-son was so casual about this whole thing was astonishing. Sometimes, I even thought he was purposely checking if I was not looking at him, like if he wanted to. The few times our eyes met through the mirror, I panicked and immediately looked away.

Jacob did not seem to mind, he just smiled at me.

After maybe five minutes, I heard him moaning. I kept my focus on the road before us, making sure that no car was coming our way. I had a good view ahead and we were in a dead-end so we were safe. Still, if someone were to surprise us... My son masturbating while sucking a big dildo that I had got him. Both of our lives would be over, not even mentioning Mary! That would kill her for sure.

"Mmmmm... Such a big juicy cock..." Jacob mumbled behind me.

I tried to ignore it. Never I had imagined that he would be so into it. The dildo was supposed to be a tool to calm him down, now, I was not so sure of my plan.

Not only I was disturbed by the moans and dirty talk; the sounds of slurping were really hitting me hard. The boy had to take his tee-shirt off to avoid making a mess all over his chiselled chest.

He was already covered in saliva.

Truth is, gagging noises always had a weird effect on me. As much as I was pretending that nothing was happening, Lord, I must confess, my dick was growing in my pants. I took another look in the car's mirror, Jacob was now deepthroating the damn thing, choking himself with that cock!

No one had never fully deepthroated mine. My cock was just too big, too thick. Just like that dildo, actually. It looked so damn close to my own monster rising between my legs, that was weird.

I glanced at the mirror once again, Jacob was pushing it so far down his throat. What a pervert! I looked back at the road, everything was quiet. I had to calm down.

Hearing Jacob talking about the way he loved sucking cocks was one thing, but witnessing how hard he was going at it first hand was on a whole other level.

I was getting nervous. The whole procedure was taking too long. I let my mind wander a bit to calm my nerves. I had to think about something else... Maybe this was unchristian, but given the circumstances, who could blame me? I let myself picturing a hot blond girl servicing my cock, just to relax.

This was not too hard to do with all those slurping, sucking, moaning, and gagging noises right behind me.

My dick needed that treatment. I was precumming too now, probably staining my underwear. Hummmm...

I was hard as a rock. When my dick started moving and throbbing, I realized that I had to stop this madness. What in the hell was I doing?

"Jesus, Jacob! Can you just get over with it? Or at least, stop with the moaning?!"

He finally got the dildo out of his mouth, but Jacob kept stroking his dick with his right hand. The nerves of this guy!

"I'm sorry dad, I just wanted to really enjoy it. To make it work, I need to picture this is a real man's dick, choking me."

His mouth was drooling with saliva. My dick throbbed in my boxer briefs, they were too tight, or maybe my shlong was too big. I ignored it.

I turned around to face him directly for the first time and he was still jacking off.

"Just do what you need to do to get done with it!" I scolded him.

"Yes, daddy. I'm trying." He nodded, putting the dildo back in his filthy mouth.

Was he mocking me? For a split second, I thought that maybe he had been pranking me this whole time! This was too surreal; this could only be a crazy well-planned joke.

Unfortunately, it was not.

The minutes passed by and the more I was getting annoyed, the more Jacob was acting in a depraved way. It was like he was teasing me, getting me horny on purpose. But of course, I was not getting horny because of him, it was just the thought. The sinful thought of a girl sucking my cock, deep.

When I realized that I was sweating through my shirt and that the boy was lewdly staring at my nipples, poking through the fabric, I lost it. I needed to stop this insanity one way or another!

It is difficult to say what came over me exactly, but I pulled the dildo from his hands, only to force it further down his throat.

"Here! Is that close enough to a man forcing down his filthy cock inside your dirty faggot's mouth!" I barked at my step-son.

Jacob's eyes widened in shock as the dildo tapped his throat. It only lasted a few seconds before I let go of the phallic toy, shaking. But it was too late! My step-son's dick had already exploded in his hands and volleys of cum were splashing everywhere. I was hit of course, feeling his warm cum on my neck, on my shirt and on my arms.

Jacob looked taken aback. For once, he was the one surprised. To be fair, I was surprised with myself too, what had I just done? The boy had made me snapped!

Dear God, I am only human!

"Look at the mess you made!" I latched out. My shirt was ruined. It was drenched with his sperm. How was I going to explain this to Mary?

"I'm sorry dad... I..."

"Just clean this up!"

"I don't have any tissue."

"Well, find a solution, I don't know! Do I have to do everything?"

As I was saying that, Jacob started to scoop some cum off his chest and proceed to lick it, no, to swallow it. I was speechless.

"Sorry, daddy." He was mumbling as he was gulping down ounces and ounces of fresh jizz.

When I thought I had seen everything, Jacob seemed to always come with new ways to shock me. A second later, he was scooping cum from my own arms and neck. The worst part is, I was fully hard the whole time he was sucking that spunk out of me. What was happening to me? To us?

"All clean, dad." He finally said as I had become totally mute.

What was there to say at this point? I looked down at my shirt, it was still stained. I could only hope Mary would not notice. Was I smelling like jizz? Jesus Christ, help us all!

Jacob put the dildo back in the box under my seat and went to sit back on the front seat so we could go back home. He was acting more discreet now.

Clearly, we were both uncomfortable. I think that we both knew that we had crossed a line there.

"Listen Jake, I... I don't want this to get out of hands." I eventually said when I started back the engine of the car.

As if things had not gotten out of hands already...

"I know this was a lot for you, daddy. I mean... If it can make you feel better, it really helped. I don't feel like sucking a cock right now. I think this can compensate"

"Really?"

"Really." He marked a pause. "Thank you, daddy. For doing this."

I did not respond. I was having too much mixed feelings. I tried to give him a reassuring smile but I was no longer able to pretend this was all fine.

Thinking back, I was angrier at myself than I was at him. Even if I could not admit it to myself, I had a raging hard-on for the whole trip back home. I would definitely need to jerk off that night, or maybe, I could fuck Mary... I doubted that.

As I was parking the car in our front yard, I finally spoke again. Jacob seemed very apprehensive at this point.

"So that worked for you? That dildo actually eased your cravings?"

"It did, daddy. It worked."

"Ok, because otherwise, I would have no choice but to tell everything to your mom and send you to a conversion camp. This has gone too far already! I... I even wonder if I made the right call, purchasing this... This devious thing!"

"No dad, you did. I swear! I know this is a lot for you. And I... Look, I understand how much sacrifices it represents and how crazy it sounds... I've just been hiding this secret for so long, but I think this can work. You and I, in the car, doing this after school. Tomorrow, I have swimming practice again but I'll tell Coach Hamilton that we will never do anything again!"

I felt a little sense of relief.

"Jake... You're sure? I don't want you to be lying to me if you're not committed to this."

"I'm sure, dad. I promise. I won't service the Coach ever again!"

"Ok then. Let's go back to the house."

Please God, make this work, I pleaded in my mind, my polluted sinful mind. I was out of option at this stage and the last thing I wanted was to tell on Jacob to his own mother... Not only for the sake of Jacob, but for the sake of Mary and our entire home.

A husband has to protect his wife and his family, at all costs.

I had some trouble acting as if nothing had happened at first but Jacob was so good at this that we actually spent a nice evening afterwards. Mary was in a good mood because Aaron had come home with an excellent grade. How did he get that A? I wondered. Maybe he had to suck his math's teacher or something.

Shit... All those dirty thoughts in my head! I was really going insane.

We had sex with Mary that night. I tried awkwardly to lead her into a blowjob, it was all that I wanted now, but she never went for it. I just fucked her in the missionary position. Not thrilling but at least, it calmed my nerves enough to have a good night of sleep. Also, I came on her boobs, that was kind of hot.

The following days allowed for some sort of normalcy again. Looked like the dildo really did the trick and I almost thought the problem was solved when the following Thursday, Jacob told me he "needed another session".

I told him that I would get him after school.

I was far from being comfortable with what was happening but it was a good sign that Jacob was still confiding in me when he felt that he could relapse.

And I could not blame him to ask for more, that was the plan. Anytime he would get his filthy cravings filling his brain, he could latch on this piece of silicon I had bought for him. After all, that was all that dildo really was, some unfriendly for the environment plastic thingy.

Would the Lord could really blame my boy for playing with a toy? At least, it was better than going after real men and real juicy cocks!

That being said, the second "session" was as weird as the first. If not, slightly weirder.

He got in the car from school, kissed me on the cheek and I drove to the usual place. He took his spot in the back seat, I got the dildo out and he started sucking on it.

"I so needed this." He said, second before swallowing the entire dildo in his throat. He was awkwardly taking off his shirt at the same time.

My Lord, the boy was hungry, he simply could not wait.

In a matter of minutes, he was jacking off, and I could not ignore that I was hard... Again!

The first time could have been a coincidence, but it was getting difficult to pretend that I was not aroused by my step-son. I mean.... Obviously, my step-son was not turning me on directly, but the noise he was making, the way he was deepthroating that big cock so similar to mine... If only, a good bitch could do that to me!

Every man of the Church would tell you this: committing a sin is wrong but what comes afterwards can be even worse. The issue is, once you have already done a wrong, doing it a second time becomes much easier.

That is the vicious circle and how Satan will get to you. And there I was, falling right in it, letting myself letting my cock getting stiffed for the second time.

Was it so bad the first time though? It ended up to be a good way for Jacob to ease his cravings. I was not hurting anyone by having an erection. I was just passing the time as my step-son was going through this disgusting process.

It was so easy to rationalize excuses for my behaviour, and that was only the beginning.

I let myself enjoy the moment and closed my eyes, only opening them once in a while to check on the road. I will admit that I was getting a bit less careful. We had spent a few nights at that spot and I had never seen anyone there. In the semi-darkness, I could only hear the noises behind me and I could imagine anyone making them.

Maybe it was that trashy Pornstar who had swallowed so much cocks during the bukkake I had seen on my son's computer? She could have been between my legs right there, blowing me, making it so sloppy.

My hands went down my crotch but Jacob moaned a weird: "Mmmm, Daddy" and it startled me enough to make me stop.

What was I about to do?! Jerk off in my car, with my son next to me?! I really needed to get myself together!

Jacob continued to moan but no more "Daddy", maybe I had dreamed it. My reality had become so crazy, it was hard to differentiate it from my imagination.

My dick was still hard but I was back to the place where I just wanted this thing to be over with. I could not snap again though, I had to remain collected this time. Surely, Jacob would be done soon.

"Daddy?" He asked after a while.

"What is it, son?"

"Do you think you could do what you did last time? I think that's what helped the most..."

Did my step-son really just ask me to shove a dildo down his throat?

"Jake, I do not think this is right."

"None of this is right..."

He was making a good point there.

"This is just not practical, with you in the backseat."

"I can go next to you... or we could go outside the car, behind it, nobody from the road could see us."

"Good Lord, Jacob. What you are making me do?"

He had won though; I was opening my door and he was opening his. When I turned around the car and saw him, I was surprised that he was already on his knees on a thin layer of grass. What was I expecting?

He was still holding the dildo and handed it out to me. It looked like a weird religious ritual, his dick poking out of his blue jeans. He was about to dirty them, kneeling in the dirt.

I took the dildo from his hands; he had carefully wiped most of the saliva before giving it to me. There he was, my considerate little angle. Now, I just had to fuck his throat with that thing.

Damn, I was still hard, could he notice with his eyes at the level of my crotch? Surely, he could, my junks were hard to conceal, even underneath my trousers.

Why would I care what he thinks? He was putting himself in a much more detrimental position!

I did try to rationalize what I was doing again, before sliding the dildo in his mouth. This was only a way to make this process go quicker and it was nothing that we had not done already. Not such a big deal.

Still, when I pushed the silicon dick down his throat and I heard him gagging, his face inches away from my crotch, my conduct was getting harder to justify... just like my cock which was getting harder in my pants. Ok, maybe that pun was not very catholic, but after all I have already confessed, I guess that you can let that one slide!

As Jacob was getting filthier than ever, the dirty talk came back. This time there was no mistake.

"Thank you, daddy." He spoke.

But was that really "dirty talk" or was that a son being genuinely grateful towards his step-dad?

For sole response, I pushed the dildo harder in his throat to make him choke with it. His eyes got teary and my dick reacted again, throbbing. We were stepping in a dangerous territory.

Thankfully, it did not take too many back-and-forth for Jacob to cum in his hands. The poor bastard loved it too much when I was controlling the pace, he let go huge volleys of cum.

Just like the previous time, things got a bit awkward as soon as we were done. Not that they were not awkward before while I was making him suck on a sizable dildo, it was just a different kind of cringe. We were both uneasy and Jacob put back the dildo in its box in silence.

"Feeling better?" I asked.

"Much better."

"You think this can work long term. I mean, until you go to College?"

"I think so, dad." He put his hand on my thigh and squeezed it.

Of course, he could not know, but my groin region was really sensitive at this point and I almost jizzed in my pants when he squeezed. Thank God I did not! That would have been embarrassing!

The next Sunday, Priest Carpenter made his sermon on the fact that God would never give us more than we can handle, and I thought that this was very true. He had given me a very difficult task but only because He knew that I was up for the job.

I discreetly slapped Jacob's behind his head in the middle of the sermon. He was checking one of our neighbours out, right there, in the church! The way he was looking at Martin's bulge, one of the guys who was working at the factory with me who happened to be my neighbour, was so obvious.

This hunk was married to Christie, a fervent catholic girl. Martin had done reality-tv in California before, rumour has it he had also done porn, but he had found his way back to God thanks to his wife and had moved in the neighbourhood only a few months ago. He was the proof that anyone could change!

"Dad!" Jacob complained, rubbing the back of his head after my slap.

"Do you think I don't know what you were looking at!" I whispered at him angrily.

"Meh. He's hot and I could definitely have fun with him, but maybe you were the one looking cause I find him a bit too young for my state."

We were in the middle of the church so I swallowed back my response, praying that no one had heard what Jacob had said while the choir was singing. Another small miracle: apparently no one had noticed anything.

We would deal with that later. But for God's sake, Martin was approaching 30 and was a total stud, also hairy as fuck, how was he "too young" for Jacob?!

That same day, we went back to our spot in the woods again. Visibly, our trip in the church had made the boy horny and he needed some more face fucking.

It was already quite late in the evening when we went and I did not want to waste any time. I was tired to come up with lies to Mary or to Aaron about our absence. I parked, got out the car with the dildo and I was pleased to see that Jacob was already kneeling down. Quick and easy.

I shoved the thing right in his mouth. He had not even taken his top off or started wanking. For a second there, I had forgotten that one of the goals was for him to ejaculate so he would be less horny afterwards.

I let him unbutton his jeans as I kept fucking his throat.

"Mmmm...." He mumbled, a tear falling down his cheek.

"You better get in the mood quick, because I'm getting tired of this already." I said, as I was doing some back-and-forth motions with the dildo.

"Yefff, Daddy." He managed to say, barely able to talk with the toy in his mouth.

If you were wondering, once again, my dick was hard. I had decided to stop wrecking my brain around that. I am only human and I cannot control my bodily function. As long as I was not acting on it, where was the harm?

I had lost track of what I was doing when I heard a weird gagging sound. Different than usual. Jesus, I almost actually chocked the boy! I had not realized that I was still pushing too deep as he was barely able to breathe through his nose.

12